Research Discussion: It's Payback Time, Oh'Bummer ...

It's Payback Time, Oh'Bummer ...

And you thought that sweetheart deal with the UAW and the fucking you gave
the real stockholders of General Motors was the end of it ....

http://news.yahoo.com/uaw-wants-bigger-cut-detroits-newfound-profits-140625480.html

But like the parasites the unionists are, they never have enough ... like
a cancer, they'd rather devour the host than bleed him to death slowly.
The time of reckoning is at hand. They drink on the job. They smoke
dope on the job. Cars are shoddy and at the bottom of the world
wide reliability ratings.

All good new for the Japs and the Koreans .. isn't it you ignorant
Negroid.

Bast
2011-07-25 12:15:31 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> And you thought that sweetheart deal with the UAW and the fucking you
> gave the real stockholders of General Motors was the end of it ....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/uaw-wants-bigger-cut-detroits-newfound-profits-140625480.html
>
> But like the parasites the unionists are, they never have enough ...
> like a cancer, they'd rather devour the host than bleed him to death
> slowly. The time of reckoning is at hand. They drink on the job. They
> smoke dope on the job. Cars are shoddy and at the bottom of the world
> wide reliability ratings.
>
> All good new for the Japs and the Koreans .. isn't it you ignorant
> Negroid.

OMG !
UAW members smoke and drink ? .... It's the work of the devil.
Do all you bible thumping Perry supporters also get "Church Lady" outfits,
and put bibles in motel rooms ?

And just how do you think this is going to HURT/ "payback" Obama ?

"Hägar" wrote in message

And you thought that sweetheart deal with the UAW and the fucking you gave
the real stockholders of General Motors was the end of it ....

http://news.yahoo.com/uaw-wants-bigger-cut-detroits-newfound-profits-140625480.html

But like the parasites the unionists are, they never have enough ... like
a cancer, they'd rather devour the host than bleed him to death slowly.
The time of reckoning is at hand. They drink on the job. They smoke
dope on the job. Cars are shoddy and at the bottom of the world
wide reliability ratings.

All good new for the Japs and the Koreans .. isn't it you ignorant
Negroid.
**********
US cars have been shit ever since the bean counters took over from the car
guys in the early 70s.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> And you thought that sweetheart deal with the UAW and the fucking you
>> gave the real stockholders of General Motors was the end of it ....
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/uaw-wants-bigger-cut-detroits-newfound-profits-140625480.html
>>
>> But like the parasites the unionists are, they never have enough ...
>> like a cancer, they'd rather devour the host than bleed him to death
>> slowly. The time of reckoning is at hand. They drink on the job. They
>> smoke dope on the job. Cars are shoddy and at the bottom of the world
>> wide reliability ratings.
>>
>> All good new for the Japs and the Koreans .. isn't it you ignorant
>> Negroid.
>

> OMG !
> UAW members smoke and drink ? .... It's the work of the devil.
> Do all you bible thumping Perry supporters also get "Church Lady" outfits,
> and put bibles in motel rooms ?
>
> And just how do you think this is going to HURT/ "payback" Obama ?

Thanks for showing your stupidity once again, Bast. In the 60s, 70s, 80s it
was suggested that you don't buy an American made car if it was assembled on
a Friday or a Monday, because the UAW assholes were grossly overpaid even
back then (for doing repetitive monkey work), but on Friday they started to
get sloppy with their work practices in anticipation of the weekend and on
Monday they were too hung over to function properly. And now Obama, via his
Porkulus bailout and transferring ownership from the rightful stockholders
to the scumbag UAW hoods, they feel invincible and drink and do dope all
week long.
But you are too stupid to see the significance of this: they are flaunting
it into your face, on public TV. and you asshole have no problem with that
??? Of course your don't, you're a retarded "Truther", which means anything
resembling the Truth offends you.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> And you thought that sweetheart deal with the UAW and the fucking you gave
> the real stockholders of General Motors was the end of it ....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/uaw-wants-bigger-cut-detroits-newfound-profits-140625480.html
>
> But like the parasites the unionists are, they never have enough ... like
> a cancer, they'd rather devour the host than bleed him to death slowly.
> The time of reckoning is at hand. They drink on the job. They smoke
> dope on the job. Cars are shoddy and at the bottom of the world
> wide reliability ratings.
>
> All good new for the Japs and the Koreans .. isn't it you ignorant
> Negroid.
> **********
> US cars have been shit ever since the bean counters took over from the car
> guys in the early 70s.

That's about the time you limp-wristed Democrat Liberals started wooing the
UAW and feeding them goodies in return for votes which enabled Congress to
pass laws which left the owners of the automotive companies pretty much at
the mercy of the Union hoodlums. It was the beginning of the end and the
Nigger just drove the last nail in the coffin.
I personally will never again by a GM or a Chrysler product, which leaves
Ford. I also know you Liberal scumbags have done wonders for the financial
health of Japanese and German manufacturers. Traitors will be traitors.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-25 22:58:27 EST
On Jul 25, 4:59 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> > And you thought that sweetheart deal with the UAW and the fucking you gave
> > the real stockholders of General Motors was the end of it ....
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/uaw-wants-bigger-cut-detroits-newfound-profits-...
>
> > But like the parasites the unionists are, they never have enough ... like
> > a cancer, they'd rather devour the host than bleed him to death slowly.
> > The time of reckoning is at hand.  They drink on the job. They smoke
> > dope on the job.  Cars are shoddy and at the bottom of the world
> > wide reliability ratings.
>
> > All good new for the Japs and the Koreans .. isn't it you ignorant
> > Negroid.
> > **********
> > US cars have been shit ever since the bean counters took over from the car
> > guys in the early 70s.
>
> That's about the time you limp-wristed Democrat Liberals started wooing the
> UAW and feeding them goodies in return for votes which enabled Congress to
> pass laws which left the owners of the automotive companies pretty much at
> the mercy of the Union hoodlums. It was the beginning of the end and the
> Nigger just drove the last nail in the coffin.
> I personally will never again by a GM or a Chrysler product, which leaves
> Ford.  I also know you Liberal scumbags have done wonders for the financial
> health of Japanese and German manufacturers. Traitors will be traitors.

You're the ultimate traitor, Hagar -- braindead and robotic -- a born
suckass to the rich and powerful. You'd be suspect as a CIA plant,
but you're too stupid even for that.

Bast
2011-07-26 02:23:08 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> And you thought that sweetheart deal with the UAW and the fucking you
>> gave the real stockholders of General Motors was the end of it ....
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/uaw-wants-bigger-cut-detroits-newfound-profits-140625480.html
>>
>> But like the parasites the unionists are, they never have enough ...
>> like a cancer, they'd rather devour the host than bleed him to death
>> slowly. The time of reckoning is at hand. They drink on the job. They
>> smoke dope on the job. Cars are shoddy and at the bottom of the world
>> wide reliability ratings.
>>
>> All good new for the Japs and the Koreans .. isn't it you ignorant
>> Negroid.
>> **********
>> US cars have been shit ever since the bean counters took over from the
>> car guys in the early 70s.
>>

> That's about the time you limp-wristed Democrat Liberals started wooing
> the UAW and feeding them goodies in return for votes which enabled
> Congress to pass laws which left the owners of the automotive companies
> pretty much at the mercy of the Union hoodlums. It was the beginning of
> the end and the Nigger just drove the last nail in the coffin.
> I personally will never again by a GM or a Chrysler product, which
> leaves Ford. I also know you Liberal scumbags have done wonders for
> the financial health of Japanese and German manufacturers. Traitors
> will be traitors.

Oh Hagar, I think a lot of people here might want to help your wish come
true.
http://auto.howstuffworks.com/1971-1980-ford-pinto12.htm

Does ANYONE know where we can get Hagar a nice clean Ford Pinto ?,.....and
have someone rear-end him.

.....I didn't mean that last part like it sounds,.....although he would go
out with a smile

"REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

On Jul 25, 4:59 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar" wrote in message
>
> > And you thought that sweetheart deal with the UAW and the fucking you
> > gave
> > the real stockholders of General Motors was the end of it ....
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/uaw-wants-bigger-cut-detroits-newfound-profits-...
>
> > But like the parasites the unionists are, they never have enough ...
> > like
> > a cancer, they'd rather devour the host than bleed him to death slowly.
> > The time of reckoning is at hand. They drink on the job. They smoke
> > dope on the job. Cars are shoddy and at the bottom of the world
> > wide reliability ratings.
>
> > All good new for the Japs and the Koreans .. isn't it you ignorant
> > Negroid.
> > **********
> > US cars have been shit ever since the bean counters took over from the
> > car
> > guys in the early 70s.
>
> That's about the time you limp-wristed Democrat Liberals started wooing
> the
> UAW and feeding them goodies in return for votes which enabled Congress to
> pass laws which left the owners of the automotive companies pretty much at
> the mercy of the Union hoodlums. It was the beginning of the end and the
> Nigger just drove the last nail in the coffin.
> I personally will never again by a GM or a Chrysler product, which leaves
> Ford. I also know you Liberal scumbags have done wonders for the
> financial
> health of Japanese and German manufacturers. Traitors will be traitors.

You're the ultimate traitor, Hagar -- braindead and robotic -- a born
suckass to the rich and powerful. You'd be suspect as a CIA plant,
but you're too stupid even for that.
***********
You really have to credit the GOP for getting people to vote against their
own best interests.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> And you thought that sweetheart deal with the UAW and the fucking you
>>> gave the real stockholders of General Motors was the end of it ....
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/uaw-wants-bigger-cut-detroits-newfound-profits-140625480.html
>>>
>>> But like the parasites the unionists are, they never have enough ...
>>> like a cancer, they'd rather devour the host than bleed him to death
>>> slowly. The time of reckoning is at hand. They drink on the job. They
>>> smoke dope on the job. Cars are shoddy and at the bottom of the world
>>> wide reliability ratings.
>>>
>>> All good new for the Japs and the Koreans .. isn't it you ignorant
>>> Negroid.
>>> **********
>>> US cars have been shit ever since the bean counters took over from the
>>> car guys in the early 70s.
>>>

>> That's about the time you limp-wristed Democrat Liberals started wooing
>> the UAW and feeding them goodies in return for votes which enabled
>> Congress to pass laws which left the owners of the automotive companies
>> pretty much at the mercy of the Union hoodlums. It was the beginning of
>> the end and the Nigger just drove the last nail in the coffin.
>> I personally will never again by a GM or a Chrysler product, which
>> leaves Ford. I also know you Liberal scumbags have done wonders for
>> the financial health of Japanese and German manufacturers. Traitors
>> will be traitors.
>

> Oh Hagar, I think a lot of people here might want to help your wish come
> true.
> http://auto.howstuffworks.com/1971-1980-ford-pinto12.htm
>
> Does ANYONE know where we can get Hagar a nice clean Ford Pinto ?,.....and
> have someone rear-end him.
>
> .....I didn't mean that last part like it sounds,.....although he would go
> out with a smile

Bought a new 64 1/2 Ford Mustang, yellow, 4-speed, straight 6.
then a 1966 Ford Mustang Convertible, 289 V8 with Air Conditioning.
Bought a 1979 Ford Thunderbird, a 1990 Ford Aspire, a 2002 Ford Mustang, a
2003 Ford Ranger, a 2005 Ford Focus and then a 2008 Ford Ranger. So you
see, asshole, no Pinto. Happy now, dip-shit ??

Bast
2011-07-26 20:12:07 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> That's about the time you limp-wristed Democrat Liberals started
>>> wooing the UAW and feeding them goodies in return for votes which
>>> enabled Congress to pass laws which left the owners of the automotive
>>> companies pretty much at the mercy of the Union hoodlums. It was the
>>> beginning of the end and the Nigger just drove the last nail in the
>>> coffin. I personally will never again by a GM or a Chrysler product,
>>> which
>>> leaves Ford. I also know you Liberal scumbags have done wonders for
>>> the financial health of Japanese and German manufacturers. Traitors
>>> will be traitors.
>>

>> Oh Hagar, I think a lot of people here might want to help your wish
>> come true.
>> http://auto.howstuffworks.com/1971-1980-ford-pinto12.htm
>>
>> Does ANYONE know where we can get Hagar a nice clean Ford Pinto
>> ?,.....and have someone rear-end him.
>>
>> .....I didn't mean that last part like it sounds,.....although he
>> would go out with a smile
>>

> Bought a new 64 1/2 Ford Mustang, yellow, 4-speed, straight 6.
> then a 1966 Ford Mustang Convertible, 289 V8 with Air Conditioning.
> Bought a 1979 Ford Thunderbird, a 1990 Ford Aspire, a 2002 Ford
> Mustang, a 2003 Ford Ranger, a 2005 Ford Focus and then a 2008 Ford
> Ranger. So you see, asshole, no Pinto. Happy now, dip-shit ??

Oh well, I can always hope.