Research Discussion: Where The Money Goes ...

Where The Money Goes ...

Watch this 8 minute clip to see where your Social Security money goes ...
not into this fictitious Locked Box, which is full of IOUs by people long
since departed, but the money is squandered on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu6ok5ykyuQ&feature=share

Perhaps now you can see why Obama is against balancing the budget and paying
off the debt ... it would greatly inconvenience these future voters of the
Democrat Party, once Obama grants them citizen status.

And mark my words, just like they rammed Obamacare down our throats by
bribing members of Congress and by subterfuge and closed door deals, these
liars and thieves will sell their mothers into slavery for a vote, so you
can imagine what they think about you!!

G=EMC^2
2011-07-24 17:25:06 EST
On Jul 24, 3:00 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Watch this 8 minute clip to see where your Social Security money goes ...
> not into this fictitious Locked Box, which is full of IOUs by people long
> since departed, but the money is squandered on this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu6ok5ykyuQ&feature=share
>
> Perhaps now you can see why Obama is against balancing the budget and paying
> off the debt ... it would greatly inconvenience these future voters of the
> Democrat Party, once Obama grants them citizen status.
>
> And mark my words, just like they rammed Obamacare down our throats by
> bribing members of Congress and by subterfuge and closed door deals, these
> liars and thieves will sell their mothers into slavery for a vote, so you
> can imagine what they think about you!!

GOPers would like tax payers to forget the 1.7 billion Rick Scott
stole from medicare. The 3.3 trillion by Bush& Chaney. More votes
were stolen by Jeb Bush(has to be a record ) Hagar a GOPer will
never address this reality He is hoping to be a top gun in KKK. Palin
will see to it. His use of the N word every time he brings up
Obama.shows how much he likes black Americans. He is a true blue Nazi
Mafia GOPer TreBert

On Jul 24, 2:25 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jul 24, 3:00 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Watch this 8 minute clip to see where your Social Security money goes ...
> > not into this fictitious Locked Box, which is full of IOUs by people long
> > since departed, but the money is squandered on this:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu6ok5ykyuQ&feature=share
>
> > Perhaps now you can see why Obama is against balancing the budget and paying
> > off the debt ... it would greatly inconvenience these future voters of the
> > Democrat Party, once Obama grants them citizen status.
>
> > And mark my words, just like they rammed Obamacare down our throats by
> > bribing members of Congress and by subterfuge and closed door deals, these
> > liars and thieves will sell their mothers into slavery for a vote, so you
> > can imagine what they think about you!!
>
>   GOPers would like tax payers to forget the 1.7 billion Rick Scott
> stole from medicare. The 3.3 trillion by Bush& Chaney.  More votes
> were stolen by Jeb Bush(has to be a record )   Hagar a GOPer will
> never address this reality  He is hoping to be a top gun in KKK. Palin
> will see to it. His use of the N word every time he brings up
> Obama.shows how much he likes black Americans. He is a true blue Nazi
> Mafia GOPer    TreBert

It seems stealing, fraud, extortion or lying are not a Zionist/Jewish
sins, because they don't actually believe in god, heaven or hell.
They only believe in creating heaven on Earth for themselves, and
otherwise creating hell on Earth for all the rest of us.

http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://translate.google.com/#

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Jul 24, 3:00 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Watch this 8 minute clip to see where your Social Security money goes ...
> not into this fictitious Locked Box, which is full of IOUs by people long
> since departed, but the money is squandered on this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu6ok5ykyuQ&feature=share
>
> Perhaps now you can see why Obama is against balancing the budget and
> paying
> off the debt ... it would greatly inconvenience these future voters of the
> Democrat Party, once Obama grants them citizen status.
>
> And mark my words, just like they rammed Obamacare down our throats by
> bribing members of Congress and by subterfuge and closed door deals, these
> liars and thieves will sell their mothers into slavery for a vote, so you
> can imagine what they think about you!!

GOPers would like tax payers to forget the 1.7 billion Rick Scott
stole from medicare. The 3.3 trillion by Bush& Chaney. More votes
were stolen by Jeb Bush(has to be a record ) Hagar a GOPer will
never address this reality

*** You give me a link that lends credence to your allegations
and I'll gladly look at it .. Until then, you are just a sick old
hallucinating fool.

He is hoping to be a top gun in KKK. Palin
will see to it. His use of the N word every time he brings up
Obama.shows how much he likes black Americans.

*** OK, one more time for you, BeeertBrain, you uneducated
dunce:

Black Gentlemen: Alan West. Michael Steele, Herman Cain.
Every black man who has volunteered his services in the defense
of the USofA.

Niggers: Barry Soetoro, Eric Holder, Charles Bolden and just
about any black man who deliberately aids and abets the terrorist
enemy of this country, but doesn't have the manly cajones to even
mention them by name. Or anyone who slashes scientific programs
to assure the vote of illegal trespassers in the USofA.

Shitheads: You.

Hope that helps, you No-Bell Moron.

Bast
2011-07-26 02:32:35 EST

G=EMC^2 wrote:
> On Jul 24, 3:00 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Watch this 8 minute clip to see where your Social Security money goes
>> ... not into this fictitious Locked Box, which is full of IOUs by
>> people long since departed, but the money is squandered on this:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu6ok5ykyuQ&feature=share
>>
>> Perhaps now you can see why Obama is against balancing the budget and
>> paying off the debt ... it would greatly inconvenience these future
>> voters of the Democrat Party, once Obama grants them citizen status.
>>
>> And mark my words, just like they rammed Obamacare down our throats by
>> bribing members of Congress and by subterfuge and closed door deals,
>> these liars and thieves will sell their mothers into slavery for a
>> vote, so you can imagine what they think about you!!
>
> GOPers would like tax payers to forget the 1.7 billion Rick Scott
> stole from medicare. The 3.3 trillion by Bush& Chaney. More votes
> were stolen by Jeb Bush(has to be a record ) Hagar a GOPer will
> never address this reality He is hoping to be a top gun in KKK. Palin
> will see to it. His use of the N word every time he brings up
> Obama.shows how much he likes black Americans. He is a true blue Nazi
> Mafia GOPer TreBert

Actually it's Hagars love of FOUR LETTER words that aggravates me more

.....One more of his kissy-face references to "BUSH" , and I may lose it.

> G=EMC^2 wrote:
>> On Jul 24, 3:00 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Watch this 8 minute clip to see where your Social Security money goes
>>> ... not into this fictitious Locked Box, which is full of IOUs by
>>> people long since departed, but the money is squandered on this:
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu6ok5ykyuQ&feature=share
>>>
>>> Perhaps now you can see why Obama is against balancing the budget and
>>> paying off the debt ... it would greatly inconvenience these future
>>> voters of the Democrat Party, once Obama grants them citizen status.
>>>
>>> And mark my words, just like they rammed Obamacare down our throats by
>>> bribing members of Congress and by subterfuge and closed door deals,
>>> these liars and thieves will sell their mothers into slavery for a
>>> vote, so you can imagine what they think about you!!
>>
>> GOPers would like tax payers to forget the 1.7 billion Rick Scott
>> stole from medicare. The 3.3 trillion by Bush& Chaney. More votes
>> were stolen by Jeb Bush(has to be a record ) Hagar a GOPer will
>> never address this reality He is hoping to be a top gun in KKK. Palin
>> will see to it. His use of the N word every time he brings up
>> Obama.shows how much he likes black Americans. He is a true blue Nazi
>> Mafia GOPer TreBert
>

> Actually it's Hagars love of FOUR LETTER words that aggravates me more
>
> .....One more of his kissy-face references to "BUSH" , and I may lose it.

I think George Bush may go down in history (after all you numbskulls are
gone) as one of the greatest Presidents, ever.
Hope you blow your FUCKING brain out you demented HOMO.

Well, that should just about do it for this idiot Bast ...

Bast
2011-07-26 20:15:26 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> G=EMC^2 wrote:

>>> GOPers would like tax payers to forget the 1.7 billion Rick Scott
>>> stole from medicare. The 3.3 trillion by Bush& Chaney. More votes
>>> were stolen by Jeb Bush(has to be a record ) Hagar a GOPer will
>>> never address this reality He is hoping to be a top gun in KKK. Palin
>>> will see to it. His use of the N word every time he brings up
>>> Obama.shows how much he likes black Americans. He is a true blue Nazi
>>> Mafia GOPer TreBert
>>

>> Actually it's Hagars love of FOUR LETTER words that aggravates me more
>>
>> .....One more of his kissy-face references to "BUSH" , and I may lose
>> it.
>
> I think George Bush may go down in history (after all you numbskulls are
> gone) as one of the greatest Presidents, ever.
> Hope you blow your FUCKING brain out you demented HOMO.
>
> Well, that should just about do it for this idiot Bast ...

That &#$%!?$X(+#%@ is still the most hated president, even after 3 years
of Obama

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Actually it's Hagars love of FOUR LETTER words that aggravates me more
>>>
>>> .....One more of his kissy-face references to "BUSH" , and I may lose
>>> it.
>>
>> I think George Bush may go down in history (after all you numbskulls are
>> gone) as one of the greatest Presidents, ever.
>> Hope you blow your FUCKING brain out you demented HOMO.
>>
>> Well, that should just about do it for this idiot Bast ...
>

> That &#$%!?$X(+#%@ is still the most hated president, even after 3 years
> of Obama

Wishful thinking ... he's actually revered in certain circles, especially
after the shallowness of the Anointed One came to light ... but then you
9/11 Truthers are so ensconced into your Bush-hating mind set, that you have
ceased to be "normal" by any measurable standard.

On Jul 26, 4:45 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > G=EMC^2 wrote:

> >>   GOPers would like tax payers to forget the 1.7 billion Rick Scott
> >> stole from medicare. The 3.3 trillion by Bush& Chaney.  More votes
> >> were stolen by Jeb Bush(has to be a record )   Hagar a GOPer will
> >> never address this reality  He is hoping to be a top gun in KKK. Palin
> >> will see to it. His use of the N word every time he brings up
> >> Obama.shows how much he likes black Americans. He is a true blue Nazi
> >> Mafia GOPer    TreBert
>
> > Actually it's Hagars love of  FOUR LETTER words that aggravates me more
>
> > .....One more of his kissy-face references to "BUSH" , and I may lose it.
>
> I think George Bush may go down in history (after all you numbskulls are
> gone) as one of the greatest Presidents, ever.
> Hope you blow your FUCKING brain out you demented HOMO.
>
> Well, that should just about do it for this idiot Bast ...

That's certainly what Hitler would have thought.

Bast
2011-07-27 17:41:42 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> I think George Bush may go down in history (after all you numbskulls
>>> are gone) as one of the greatest Presidents, ever.
>>> Hope you blow your FUCKING brain out you demented HOMO.
>>>
>>> Well, that should just about do it for this idiot Bast ...
>>

>> That &#$%!?$X(+#%@ is still the most hated president, even after 3
>> years of Obama
>
> Wishful thinking ... he's actually revered in certain circles,

Only the black mass circles at Builderburg, and Bohemian Grove