Research Discussion: US Wastes BILLIONS In Wartime Contracting ...

US Wastes BILLIONS In Wartime Contracting ...

And all of this under the watchful eyes of a totally inept Congress, headed
by an even more useless make believe Pres who repeatedly vowed during his
campaign blathering that he would end the wars and rein in the waste
of funds ... well that worked out well, didn't it, just like putting all his
shit on CNN ... yet another big lie..

http://news.yahoo.com/u-wastes-34-billion-afghan-iraq-contracting-160436787.html

Instead, he continues to blame GWB for his own personal Community Organizer
incompetence. The Negroid is a capital Fraud and a Liar.
Yet the hypnotized bed-wetters like Chris Matthews still have tingles
running up their legs every time the asshole orates from a teleprompter.

But, I must man up: IT IS ALL MY FAULT !!!

During his campaign, after hearing Hillary make a total ass of herself with
her shrill, whining and phony Southern accented oratory, I secretly prayed
for Obama to win the Democratic nomination, so that, just in case the Dem
would win the election, I wouldn't have to listen to the loudmouth bitch
wear out my ear drums by yammering incessantly for 4 years.

Well, they won ... now we have to listen to this phony ass amateur
blathering us into a coma every time he starts to wave his skinny finger
and condescendingly cocking his head, leaving us praying once again,
this time for the teleprompter to crap out and leave Oh'Bummer
stammering like the inept idiot he really is.

But, it will all come to a screeching halt on Nov 6, 2012.
Except, we will take no prisoners.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9

On Jul 24, 9:42 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> And all of this under the watchful eyes of a totally inept Congress, headed
> by an even more useless make believe Pres who repeatedly vowed during his
> campaign blathering that he would end the wars and rein in the waste
> of funds ... well that worked out well, didn't it, just like putting all his
> shit on CNN ... yet another big lie..
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/u-wastes-34-billion-afghan-iraq-contracting-160...
>
> Instead, he continues to blame GWB for his own personal Community Organizer
> incompetence. The Negroid is a capital Fraud and a Liar.
> Yet the hypnotized bed-wetters like Chris Matthews still have tingles
> running up their legs every time the asshole orates from a teleprompter.
>
> But, I must man up:  IT IS ALL MY FAULT !!!
>
> During his campaign, after hearing Hillary make a total ass of herself with
> her shrill, whining and phony Southern accented oratory, I secretly prayed
> for Obama to win the Democratic nomination, so that, just in case the Dem
> would win the election, I wouldn't have to listen to the loudmouth bitch
> wear out my ear drums by yammering incessantly for 4 years.
>
> Well, they won ... now we have to listen to this phony ass amateur
> blathering us into a coma every time he starts to wave his skinny finger
> and condescendingly cocking his head, leaving us praying once again,
> this time for the teleprompter to crap out and leave Oh'Bummer
> stammering like the inept idiot he really is.
>
> But, it will all come to a screeching halt on Nov 6, 2012.
> Except, we will take no prisoners.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9

Why hasn't the GOP put you in charge of getting only GOPs reelected
and other GOPs elected for replacing all the Democrats that you
despise almost as much as Sister Windy? Perhaps it's time for your
GOP/ZNR KKK party of devout rednecks to kick the Tea party of wussy
butts out of town.

I'm absolutely certain those of FEMA will support you, so tell us when
and where is your WW3 going to start? (or is it going to be a
preemptive sneak attack, and cloaked under which false flags?)

http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://translate.google.com/#

G=EMC^2
2011-07-24 14:11:27 EST
On Jul 24, 1:16 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 24, 9:42 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > And all of this under the watchful eyes of a totally inept Congress, headed
> > by an even more useless make believe Pres who repeatedly vowed during his
> > campaign blathering that he would end the wars and rein in the waste
> > of funds ... well that worked out well, didn't it, just like putting all his
> > shit on CNN ... yet another big lie..
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/u-wastes-34-billion-afghan-iraq-contracting-160...
>
> > Instead, he continues to blame GWB for his own personal Community Organizer
> > incompetence. The Negroid is a capital Fraud and a Liar.
> > Yet the hypnotized bed-wetters like Chris Matthews still have tingles
> > running up their legs every time the asshole orates from a teleprompter.
>
> > But, I must man up:  IT IS ALL MY FAULT !!!
>
> > During his campaign, after hearing Hillary make a total ass of herself with
> > her shrill, whining and phony Southern accented oratory, I secretly prayed
> > for Obama to win the Democratic nomination, so that, just in case the Dem
> > would win the election, I wouldn't have to listen to the loudmouth bitch
> > wear out my ear drums by yammering incessantly for 4 years.
>
> > Well, they won ... now we have to listen to this phony ass amateur
> > blathering us into a coma every time he starts to wave his skinny finger
> > and condescendingly cocking his head, leaving us praying once again,
> > this time for the teleprompter to crap out and leave Oh'Bummer
> > stammering like the inept idiot he really is.
>
> > But, it will all come to a screeching halt on Nov 6, 2012.
> > Except, we will take no prisoners.
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9
>
> Why hasn't the GOP put you in charge of getting only GOPs reelected
> and other GOPs elected for replacing all the Democrats that you
> despise almost as much as Sister Windy?  Perhaps it's time for your
> GOP/ZNR KKK party of devout rednecks to kick the Tea party of wussy
> butts out of town.
>
> I'm absolutely certain those of FEMA will support you, so tell us when
> and where is your WW3 going to start? (or is it going to be a
> preemptive sneak attack, and cloaked under which false flags?)
>
>  http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
>  http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
>  http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Its time GOPers gave back some of the treasury money to pay for the
Bush's wars. TreBert

On Jul 24, 11:11 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jul 24, 1:16 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 24, 9:42 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > And all of this under the watchful eyes of a totally inept Congress, headed
> > > by an even more useless make believe Pres who repeatedly vowed during his
> > > campaign blathering that he would end the wars and rein in the waste
> > > of funds ... well that worked out well, didn't it, just like putting all his
> > > shit on CNN ... yet another big lie..
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/u-wastes-34-billion-afghan-iraq-contracting-160...
>
> > > Instead, he continues to blame GWB for his own personal Community Organizer
> > > incompetence. The Negroid is a capital Fraud and a Liar.
> > > Yet the hypnotized bed-wetters like Chris Matthews still have tingles
> > > running up their legs every time the asshole orates from a teleprompter.
>
> > > But, I must man up:  IT IS ALL MY FAULT !!!
>
> > > During his campaign, after hearing Hillary make a total ass of herself with
> > > her shrill, whining and phony Southern accented oratory, I secretly prayed
> > > for Obama to win the Democratic nomination, so that, just in case the Dem
> > > would win the election, I wouldn't have to listen to the loudmouth bitch
> > > wear out my ear drums by yammering incessantly for 4 years.
>
> > > Well, they won ... now we have to listen to this phony ass amateur
> > > blathering us into a coma every time he starts to wave his skinny finger
> > > and condescendingly cocking his head, leaving us praying once again,
> > > this time for the teleprompter to crap out and leave Oh'Bummer
> > > stammering like the inept idiot he really is.
>
> > > But, it will all come to a screeching halt on Nov 6, 2012.
> > > Except, we will take no prisoners.
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9
>
> > Why hasn't the GOP put you in charge of getting only GOPs reelected
> > and other GOPs elected for replacing all the Democrats that you
> > despise almost as much as Sister Windy?  Perhaps it's time for your
> > GOP/ZNR KKK party of devout rednecks to kick the Tea party of wussy
> > butts out of town.
>
> > I'm absolutely certain those of FEMA will support you, so tell us when
> > and where is your WW3 going to start? (or is it going to be a
> > preemptive sneak attack, and cloaked under which false flags?)
>
> >  http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
> >  http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
> >  http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
> >  http://translate.google.com/#
> >  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”
>
> Its time GOPers gave back some of the treasury money to pay for the
> Bush's wars.  TreBert

Along with their paying back compounded interest and their promise to
commit suicide at the earliest possible moment would be a good thing.

http://translate.google.com/#

Larry Kroger
2011-07-25 06:00:37 EST
On 7/24/2011 9:42 AM, Hägar wrote:

> But, it will all come to a screeching halt on Nov 6, 2012.
> Except, we will take no prisoners.

While I certainly think no Republican could do worse than the current
jackass, I'm uncertain who will do much better. They've made a mess of
things, both parties, and it will be a Herculean task to stop going in
the wrong direction. Most Republicans would be happy to merely cut our
speed of going to hell down by half, but that's not good enough. I think
most Republicans aren't satisfied with the current choices, and I think
most Democrats by now realize that Obama's unfit and should be replaced,
although they won't admit it out loud. I've got a lot of people to feel
negative about, but I'd like to find someone to root for.

On Jul 25, 3:00 am, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On 7/24/2011 9:42 AM, Hägar wrote:
>

> > But, it will all come to a screeching halt on Nov 6, 2012.
> > Except, we will take no prisoners.
>
> While I certainly think no Republican could do worse than the current
> jackass, I'm uncertain who will do much better. They've made a mess of
> things, both parties, and it will be a Herculean task to stop going in
> the wrong direction. Most Republicans would be happy to merely cut our
> speed of going to hell down by half, but that's not good enough. I think
> most Republicans aren't satisfied with the current choices, and I think
> most Democrats by now realize that Obama's unfit and should be replaced,
> although they won't admit it out loud. I've got a lot of people to feel
> negative about, but I'd like to find someone to root for.

Root for the Rothschilds and a few others, because they're the ones in
charge.

Since either republicans or democrats are not actually in charge of
anything that truly matters, is why we're getting screwed by those
truly in charge. William Mook can fill you in with some reasonable
research as to those calling the shots, not that I haven't been saying
the same things for as long as I can remember. Even contributor
"Warhol" wasn't always wrong about us and of who was responsible.

Do you honestly believe the USSR was ever intending to attack us or
take anything away from us?

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On 7/24/2011 9:42 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>
>> But, it will all come to a screeching halt on Nov 6, 2012.
>> Except, we will take no prisoners.
>
> While I certainly think no Republican could do worse than the current
> jackass, I'm uncertain who will do much better. They've made a mess of
> things, both parties, and it will be a Herculean task to stop going in the
> wrong direction. Most Republicans would be happy to merely cut our speed
> of going to hell down by half, but that's not good enough. I think most
> Republicans aren't satisfied with the current choices, and I think most
> Democrats by now realize that Obama's unfit and should be replaced,
> although they won't admit it out loud. I've got a lot of people to feel
> negative about, but I'd like to find someone to root for.

The reason they won't say it out loud is because of who is patiently
waiting in the wings ... and it's not Slo Joe Biden, but a shill voiced
phony who escaped from the pound when someone accidentally left'
the kennel door unlocked.

But I really think the Tea Party Republican will stick to their guns and
force everyone's hand to rein in spending, even if the old timers of the
Republican Party are not totally on board with them. It is still a whole
lot batter than what those blathering idiot Liberals have to offer.

On Jul 25, 3:00 am, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On 7/24/2011 9:42 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>

> > But, it will all come to a screeching halt on Nov 6, 2012.
> > Except, we will take no prisoners.
>
> While I certainly think no Republican could do worse than the current
> jackass, I'm uncertain who will do much better. They've made a mess of
> things, both parties, and it will be a Herculean task to stop going in
> the wrong direction. Most Republicans would be happy to merely cut our
> speed of going to hell down by half, but that's not good enough. I think
> most Republicans aren't satisfied with the current choices, and I think
> most Democrats by now realize that Obama's unfit and should be replaced,
> although they won't admit it out loud. I've got a lot of people to feel
> negative about, but I'd like to find someone to root for.

Root for the Rothschilds and a few others, because they're the ones in
charge.

Since either republicans or democrats are not actually in charge of
anything that truly matters, is why we're getting screwed by those
truly in charge. William Mook can fill you in with some reasonable
research as to those calling the shots, not that I haven't been saying
the same things for as long as I can remember. Even contributor
"Warhol" wasn't always wrong about us and of who was responsible.

**************************************
Of course asking for links to your insane claims would be in vain,
because you couldn't come up with any. But perhaps your famous
circular logic would do the trick, you know, accusing everyone of
not being as smart as you perceive yourself to be and thus unable
to find the answers to your delusional logic ourselves.
You need psychiatric help, lad ...

On Jul 25, 7:28 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jul 25, 3:00 am, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
>

> > On 7/24/2011 9:42 AM, Hägar wrote:
>
> > > But, it will all come to a screeching halt on Nov 6, 2012.
> > > Except, we will take no prisoners.
>
> > While I certainly think no Republican could do worse than the current
> > jackass, I'm uncertain who will do much better. They've made a mess of
> > things, both parties, and it will be a Herculean task to stop going in
> > the wrong direction. Most Republicans would be happy to merely cut our
> > speed of going to hell down by half, but that's not good enough. I think
> > most Republicans aren't satisfied with the current choices, and I think
> > most Democrats by now realize that Obama's unfit and should be replaced,
> > although they won't admit it out loud. I've got a lot of people to feel
> > negative about, but I'd like to find someone to root for.
>
> Root for the Rothschilds and a few others, because they're the ones in
> charge.
>
> Since either republicans or democrats are not actually in charge of
> anything that truly matters, is why we're getting screwed by those
> truly in charge.  William Mook can fill you in with some reasonable
> research as to those calling the shots, not that I haven't been saying
> the same things for as long as I can remember.  Even contributor
> "Warhol" wasn't always wrong about us and of who was responsible.
>
>         **************************************
> Of course asking for links to your insane claims would be in vain,
> because you couldn't come up with any.  But perhaps your famous
> circular logic would do the trick, you know, accusing everyone of
> not being as smart as you perceive yourself to be and thus unable
> to find the answers to your delusional logic ourselves.
> You need psychiatric help, lad ...

Not at all. William Mook has already posted dozens of links and
having shared thousands of words to support not only himself and
others like me, but to benefit anyone willing to learn about those
groups and individuals most responsible for the past and ongoing
demise of our nation, and of course affecting so many other nations.
It seems getting rid of humans is going to become the top priority
agenda that'll have to be false flagged and otherwise kept highly
compartmentalized secret as to who is truly behind the closed doors
and pulling all the strings.

BTW; I've never claimed being half as smart as most, but obviously
that's not setting the bar all that high to begin with. On the other
hand, my deductive interpretations are not limited or restricted by
mainstream K12 indoctrination as yourself and other GOP/ZNR redneck
FUD-masters that simply can't think or much less interpret for
yourself.

I simply chose to not suck my nose up to your dysfunctional mainstream
status-quo, perhaps because it obviously hasn't proven as a reliable
method of advancing humanity nor utilizing it's best technology for
the greater good, and unlike you I do not consider a wartime economy
as serving the greater good.

On Jul 25, 7:28 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

agenda that'll have to be false flagged and otherwise kept highly
compartmentalized secret as to who is truly behind the closed doors
and pulling all the strings.

BTW; I've never claimed being half as smart as most, but obviously
that's not setting the bar all that high to begin with. On the other
hand, my deductive interpretations are not limited or restricted by
mainstream K12 indoctrination as yourself and other GOP/ZNR redneck
FUD-masters that simply can't think or much less interpret for
yourself.

I simply chose to not suck my nose up to your dysfunctional mainstream
status-quo, perhaps because it obviously hasn't proven as a reliable
method of advancing humanity nor utilizing it's best technology for
the greater good, and unlike you I do not consider a wartime economy

Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / \ufffdGuth Usenet\ufffd

Nobody cares who Bill Mook is. I asked YOU to post the links and as I
suspected, you have NOTING.
The few you did post, are from your little Venusian
fantasy world, you dimwit.