Research Discussion: A Little Something To Make You Sleep Better Tonight ...

A Little Something To Make You Sleep Better Tonight ...

Really needs no intro.
Those with their eye open, will be appalled ...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/VtVbUmcQSuk

Those with their heads up their butts, and you know
who you are, would just love to see the USA crumble.

Bast
2011-07-22 22:28:28 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Really needs no intro.
> Those with their eye open, will be appalled ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/embed/VtVbUmcQSuk
>
> Those with their heads up their butts, and you know
> who you are, would just love to see the USA crumble.

YES. EIGHT TRILION IS A LOT

And look where it started

"Rumsfeld announces 2.3 TRILLION missing Sept 10, 2001"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo

Was Omama President before 9/11 ?

By 2005
The "unaccountable" losses by the Pentagon were up to over 4.7 TRILLION

And yet Obama wasn't presdent then either.

Obama HAS pulled even more vanishing acts, but it's not something that JUST
STARTED.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Really needs no intro.
>> Those with their eye open, will be appalled ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/embed/VtVbUmcQSuk
>>
>> Those with their heads up their butts, and you know
>> who you are, would just love to see the USA crumble.
>

> YES. EIGHT TRILION IS A LOT
>
> And look where it started
>
> "Rumsfeld announces 2.3 TRILLION missing Sept 10, 2001"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo
>
> Was Omama President before 9/11 ?
>

> By 2005
> The "unaccountable" losses by the Pentagon were up to over 4.7 TRILLION
>
> And yet Obama wasn't presdent then either.
>

> Obama HAS pulled even more vanishing acts, but it's not something that
> JUST STARTED.

Well Bast, it couldn't have been Bush or Cheney ... they were
too busy planning 9/11. So, that leaves the Obamanation, who
in 2 short years spent more than Bush and Clinton combined.
What was your point again ??

Bast
2011-07-22 23:19:44 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Really needs no intro.
>>> Those with their eye open, will be appalled ...
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/embed/VtVbUmcQSuk
>>>
>>> Those with their heads up their butts, and you know
>>> who you are, would just love to see the USA crumble.
>>

>> YES. EIGHT TRILION IS A LOT
>>
>> And look where it started
>>
>> "Rumsfeld announces 2.3 TRILLION missing Sept 10, 2001"
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo
>>
>> Was Omama President before 9/11 ?
>>

>> By 2005
>> The "unaccountable" losses by the Pentagon were up to over 4.7 TRILLION
>>
>> And yet Obama wasn't presdent then either.
>>

>> Obama HAS pulled even more vanishing acts, but it's not something that
>> JUST STARTED.
>>

> Well Bast, it couldn't have been Bush or Cheney ... they were
> too busy planning 9/11. So, that leaves the Obamanation, who
> in 2 short years spent more than Bush and Clinton combined.
> What was your point again ??

Are you counting on drunk people coming home from weekend parties to follow
your logic ?
If so you better hope someone can read it to them

G.W. Bush was president in 2001, and still in 2005

BTW why don't you tell everyone here about Perry's stand on NAFTA or most
other things.
.....It's almost word for word like hearing Obama.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> YES. EIGHT TRILION IS A LOT
>>>
>>> And look where it started
>>>
>>> "Rumsfeld announces 2.3 TRILLION missing Sept 10, 2001"
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo
>>>
>>> Was Omama President before 9/11 ?
>>>

>>> By 2005
>>> The "unaccountable" losses by the Pentagon were up to over 4.7 TRILLION

*** Post link to your insanity.

>>> And yet Obama wasn't presdent then either.

*** it's "PRESIDENT" ... prolly a typo ...

>>> Obama HAS pulled even more vanishing acts, but it's not something that
>>> JUST STARTED.

*** talk about speaking in a drunk stupor ...

>> Well Bast, it couldn't have been Bush or Cheney ... they were
>> too busy planning 9/11. So, that leaves the Obamanation, who
>> in 2 short years spent more than Bush and Clinton combined.
>> What was your point again ??
>

> Are you counting on drunk people coming home from weekend parties to
> follow your logic ?
> If so you better hope someone can read it to them

*** I know, the plain truth is like reading Greek to you imbeciles.

> G.W. Bush was president in 2001, and still in 2005

*** Are you trying to dazzle me with your knowldge of
recent history ???

> BTW why don't you tell everyone here about Perry's stand on NAFTA or most
> other things.
> .....It's almost word for word like hearing Obama.

*** I really don't give a hoot what Perry's stand on NAFTA
is ... All I know that Texas, as a State, is doing better, in spades,
than the rest of the country. Businesses are moving there, because
of the friendly towards corporations. Obama is trying his best to
thwart that with oil drilling embargoes and his no-fly threat if Perry
revives his lawsuit against TSA groping.

Hope that helps, moron, but people like you are like those scum-bags
Obama/Reid/Pelosi, always ready with yet another flight of inverted
fancy. (read the Truther ilk)

Rocky
2011-07-24 09:16:12 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Really needs no intro.
>>> Those with their eye open, will be appalled ...
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/embed/VtVbUmcQSuk
>>>
>>> Those with their heads up their butts, and you know
>>> who you are, would just love to see the USA crumble.
>>

>> YES. EIGHT TRILION IS A LOT
>>
>> And look where it started
>>
>> "Rumsfeld announces 2.3 TRILLION missing Sept 10, 2001"
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo
>>
>> Was Omama President before 9/11 ?
>>

>> By 2005
>> The "unaccountable" losses by the Pentagon were up to over 4.7 TRILLION
>>
>> And yet Obama wasn't presdent then either.
>>

>> Obama HAS pulled even more vanishing acts, but it's not something that
>> JUST STARTED.
>>

> Well Bast, it couldn't have been Bush or Cheney ... they were
> too busy planning 9/11. So, that leaves the Obamanation, who
> in 2 short years spent more than Bush and Clinton combined.
> What was your point again ??

Nice video and it was interesting to see the list at:
http://governmentgonewild.org/thelist

BTW Bush and Cheney could not have planned 9/11 because the tricks played on
the public were way over their heads. But all that proves is Bush and
Cheney had access to a think tank.

Rocky

"Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> YES. EIGHT TRILION IS A LOT
>>>
>>> And look where it started
>>>
>>> "Rumsfeld announces 2.3 TRILLION missing Sept 10, 2001"
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo
>>>
>>> Was Omama President before 9/11 ?
>>>

>>> By 2005
>>> The "unaccountable" losses by the Pentagon were up to over 4.7 TRILLION
>>>
>>> And yet Obama wasn't presdent then either.
>>>

>>> Obama HAS pulled even more vanishing acts, but it's not something that
>>> JUST STARTED.
>>>

>> Well Bast, it couldn't have been Bush or Cheney ... they were
>> too busy planning 9/11. So, that leaves the Obamanation, who
>> in 2 short years spent more than Bush and Clinton combined.
>> What was your point again ??
>
> Nice video and it was interesting to see the list at:
> http://governmentgonewild.org/thelist

What exactly does that list prove again, besides the already known
fact that the ultimate goal of ALL politicians is
1) Re-election and
2) Amass as much wealth as possible by hook or crook.

Bast
2011-07-24 15:42:44 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Well Bast, it couldn't have been Bush or Cheney ... they were
>>> too busy planning 9/11. So, that leaves the Obamanation, who
>>> in 2 short years spent more than Bush and Clinton combined.
>>> What was your point again ??
>>
>> Nice video and it was interesting to see the list at:
>> http://governmentgonewild.org/thelist
>>

> What exactly does that list prove again, besides the already known
> fact that the ultimate goal of ALL politicians is
> 1) Re-election and
> 2) Amass as much wealth as possible by hook or crook.

Now you are starting to think.

Obama isn't the disease,...only one of the symptoms.

Only a broken sytem would have given us Obama or Bush or Clinton or
,......to start with.

The 9/11 truth movement is about uncovering all the secrets.
And hopefully discover exactly WHEN it all went wrong.

On Jul 24, 12:42 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Nice video and it was interesting to see the list at:
> >>http://governmentgonewild.org/thelist
>
> > What exactly does that list prove again, besides the already known
> > fact that the ultimate goal of ALL politicians is
> > 1) Re-election and
> > 2) Amass as much wealth as possible by hook or crook.
>
> Now you are starting to think.
>
> Obama isn't the disease,...only one of the symptoms.
>
> Only a broken sytem would have given us Obama or Bush or Clinton or
> ,......to start with.
>
> The 9/11 truth movement is about uncovering all the secrets.
> And hopefully discover exactly WHEN it all went wrong.

They'll have to go all the way back to at least WW1, and especially
dig and drag out all the dirty laundry of our mutually perpetrated
(meaning bogus) cold-war era that utilized most every conceivable
nasty trick and deceptions (aka lies upon lies) that you can think of.

http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://translate.google.com/#

Bast
2011-07-24 17:12:59 EST

Brad Guth wrote:
> On Jul 24, 12:42 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote in message

>>> What exactly does that list prove again, besides the already known
>>> fact that the ultimate goal of ALL politicians is
>>> 1) Re-election and
>>> 2) Amass as much wealth as possible by hook or crook.
>>
>> Now you are starting to think.
>>
>> Obama isn't the disease,...only one of the symptoms.
>>
>> Only a broken sytem would have given us Obama or Bush or Clinton or
>> ,......to start with.
>>
>> The 9/11 truth movement is about uncovering all the secrets.
>> And hopefully discover exactly WHEN it all went wrong.
>
> They'll have to go all the way back to at least WW1, and especially
> dig and drag out all the dirty laundry of our mutually perpetrated
> (meaning bogus) cold-war era that utilized most every conceivable
> nasty trick and deceptions (aka lies upon lies) that you can think of.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
> http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / \ufffdGuth Usenet\ufffd

No one is deluding themselves, that even after generations, facts will still
come out.

But already things like "Gulf of Tonkin" are being exposed.
And as more comes out, perhaps it may make people now think twice before
they try to hide more from the world.

But look at what mud is already being uncovered by the "Murdock Affair", in
a few weeks, that was buried for YEARS.