Research Discussion: The Climate Fear Monger Just Don't Get It ...

The Climate Fear Monger Just Don't Get It ...

And the fear mongering continues. Pachauri and his bosom-pal Al "there's
climate change twixt me loins" Gore are still hoping to separate us from our
money to keep the Polar Bears from dwindling and greatly enhance their bank
accounts in the process ... all in the name of "for the children".

http://news.yahoo.com/act-now-climate-no-wait-top-un-scientist-180126138.html

Glaciers have melted before and the Earth was also covered by ice in its
entirety on at least three different occasions, and that was long, long
before man trod the high plains along the Rift Valley.

These people a hucksters and thieves.

Bast
2011-07-22 22:46:13 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> And the fear mongering continues. Pachauri and his bosom-pal Al
> "there's climate change twixt me loins" Gore are still hoping to
> separate us from our money to keep the Polar Bears from dwindling and
> greatly enhance their bank accounts in the process ... all in the name
> of "for the children".
> http://news.yahoo.com/act-now-climate-no-wait-top-un-scientist-180126138.html
>
> Glaciers have melted before and the Earth was also covered by ice in its
> entirety on at least three different occasions, and that was long, long
> before man trod the high plains along the Rift Valley.
>
> These people a hucksters and thieves.

Hold On !
If the Goverment says man made global warming exists, and they say paying
carbon taxes will fix it.

Why are you "KOOKS" arguing ?

After all,....they were COMPETELY RIGHT about 9/11 (and 7/7).
And now you expect us NOT to trust them

<ROTFLMAO>

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> And the fear mongering continues. Pachauri and his bosom-pal Al
>> "there's climate change twixt me loins" Gore are still hoping to
>> separate us from our money to keep the Polar Bears from dwindling and
>> greatly enhance their bank accounts in the process ... all in the name
>> of "for the children".
>> http://news.yahoo.com/act-now-climate-no-wait-top-un-scientist-180126138.html
>>
>> Glaciers have melted before and the Earth was also covered by ice in its
>> entirety on at least three different occasions, and that was long, long
>> before man trod the high plains along the Rift Valley.
>>
>> These people a hucksters and thieves.
>

> Hold On !
> If the Goverment says man made global warming exists, and they say paying
> carbon taxes will fix it.
>
> Why are you "KOOKS" arguing ?
>
> After all,....they were COMPETELY RIGHT about 9/11 (and 7/7).
> And now you expect us NOT to trust them
>

> <ROTFLMAO>

Nice show of ignorance, Bast. You are indeed the dullest knife in the
drawer. Please don't repeat your inane 9/11 drivel ... you're acting even
dumber than the Troll.

Bast
2011-07-23 00:44:16 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> And the fear mongering continues. Pachauri and his bosom-pal Al
>>> "there's climate change twixt me loins" Gore are still hoping to
>>> separate us from our money to keep the Polar Bears from dwindling and
>>> greatly enhance their bank accounts in the process ... all in the name
>>> of "for the children".
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/act-now-climate-no-wait-top-un-scientist-180126138.html
>>>
>>> Glaciers have melted before and the Earth was also covered by ice in
>>> its entirety on at least three different occasions, and that was
>>> long, long before man trod the high plains along the Rift Valley.
>>>
>>> These people a hucksters and thieves.
>>

>> Hold On !
>> If the Goverment says man made global warming exists, and they say
>> paying carbon taxes will fix it.
>>
>> Why are you "KOOKS" arguing ?
>>
>> After all,....they were COMPETELY RIGHT about 9/11 (and 7/7).
>> And now you expect us NOT to trust them
>>

>> <ROTFLMAO>
>>

> Nice show of ignorance, Bast. You are indeed the dullest knife in the
> drawer. Please don't repeat your inane 9/11 drivel ... you're acting
> even dumber than the Troll.

So lets see.
The same "scientists" at Popular Mechanics that you claimed were just so
peachy keen all-knowing smart about 9/11.
Are now stupid and don't know what they are talking about when they support
Al Gore and the IPCC about Global warming ?

What day DID they get so stupid ?

I thought it was Sept 11 2001,.....but you think it's different ?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Hold On !
>>> If the Goverment says man made global warming exists, and they say
>>> paying carbon taxes will fix it.
>>>
>>> Why are you "KOOKS" arguing ?
>>>
>>> After all,....they were COMPETELY RIGHT about 9/11 (and 7/7).
>>> And now you expect us NOT to trust them
>>>

>>> <ROTFLMAO>
>>>

>> Nice show of ignorance, Bast. You are indeed the dullest knife in the
>> drawer. Please don't repeat your inane 9/11 drivel ... you're acting
>> even dumber than the Troll.
>

> So lets see.
> The same "scientists" at Popular Mechanics that you claimed were just so
> peachy keen all-knowing smart about 9/11.

*** Never once cited anything even remotely related to Polular Mechanics.
You have mentioned them repeatedly ... did one of them step on your toes ??

> Are now stupid and don't know what they are talking about when they
> support Al Gore and the IPCC about Global warming ?

*** Again, I don't know who "they" are, but rest assured, unlike you, I
can discern the truth from fiction ... a realm you seem to be enamored with.

> What day DID they get so stupid ?

*** Not a clue what you're babbling about, numbnutz ....

> I thought it was Sept 11 2001,.....but you think it's different ?

*** Once again. just for you: On 9/11 two crews of Muslim
terrorists hijacked two jetliners in Boston and flew them into
the TWC towers causing 3000+ deaths and untold dollars
worth of damage. A third crew flew a jetliner into the
Pentagon. The fourth crew was overpowered by the
passengers and crashed in a field in eastern PA.

If you need to know anything else, and you're too
stupid to Google it, feel free to ask. I'm always willing
to help imbeciles who aspire to idiocy.

Bast
2011-07-23 20:12:51 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Nice show of ignorance, Bast. You are indeed the dullest knife in the
>>> drawer. Please don't repeat your inane 9/11 drivel ... you're acting
>>> even dumber than the Troll.
>>

>> So lets see.
>> The same "scientists" at Popular Mechanics that you claimed were just
>> so peachy keen all-knowing smart about 9/11.
>
> *** Never once cited anything even remotely related to Polular
> Mechanics. You have mentioned them repeatedly ... did one of them step
> on your toes ??
>> Are now stupid and don't know what they are talking about when they
>> support Al Gore and the IPCC about Global warming ?
>
> *** Again, I don't know who "they" are, but rest assured, unlike you, I
> can discern the truth from fiction ... a realm you seem to be enamored
> with.
>
>> What day DID they get so stupid ?
>
> *** Not a clue what you're babbling about, numbnutz ....
>
>> I thought it was Sept 11 2001,.....but you think it's different ?
>
> *** Once again. just for you: On 9/11 two crews of Muslim
> terrorists hijacked two jetliners in Boston and flew them into
> the TWC towers causing 3000+ deaths and untold dollars
> worth of damage. A third crew flew a jetliner into the
> Pentagon. The fourth crew was overpowered by the
> passengers and crashed in a field in eastern PA.
>
> If you need to know anything else, and you're too
> stupid to Google it, feel free to ask. I'm always willing
> to help imbeciles who aspire to idiocy.

I don't use Google, but I found THIS when I typed in, "Why is Hagar
retarded"

http://wwwae911truth.org

On Jul 22, 7:46 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > And the fear mongering continues.  Pachauri and his bosom-pal Al
> > "there's climate change twixt me loins" Gore are still hoping to
> > separate us from our money to keep the Polar Bears from dwindling and
> > greatly enhance their bank accounts in the process ... all in the name
> > of "for the children".
> >http://news.yahoo.com/act-now-climate-no-wait-top-un-scientist-180126...
>
> > Glaciers have melted before and the Earth was also covered by ice in its
> > entirety on at least three different occasions, and that was long, long
> > before man trod the high plains along the Rift Valley.
>
> > These people a hucksters and thieves.
>
> Hold On !
> If the Goverment says man made global warming exists, and they say paying
> carbon taxes will fix it.
>
> Why are you "KOOKS" arguing ?
>
> After all,....they were COMPETELY RIGHT about 9/11 (and 7/7).
> And now you expect us NOT to trust them

It seems only they get to pick and chose which parts of government to
believe, and the same goes for their right to pick and chose each
application of obfuscation in order to suit each and every LLPOF
situation that comes up.. It's called being a bipolar LLPOF bigot,
and getting paid as a GOP/ZNR FUD-master at the same time, or in
Hagar's case he gets an extra brick of cheese every month.

http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://translate.google.com/#

On Jul 23, 5:12 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> So lets see.
> >> The same "scientists" at Popular Mechanics that you claimed were just
> >> so peachy keen all-knowing smart about 9/11.
>
> > *** Never once cited anything even remotely related to Polular
> > Mechanics. You have mentioned them repeatedly ... did one of them step
> > on your toes ??
> >> Are now stupid and don't know what they are talking about when they
> >> support Al Gore and the IPCC about Global warming ?
>
> > *** Again, I don't know who "they" are, but rest assured, unlike you, I
> > can discern the truth from fiction ... a realm you seem to be enamored
> > with.
>
> >> What day DID they get so stupid ?
>
> > *** Not a clue what you're babbling about, numbnutz ....
>
> >> I thought it was Sept 11 2001,.....but you think it's different ?
>
> > *** Once again. just for you:  On 9/11 two crews of Muslim
> > terrorists hijacked two jetliners in Boston and flew them into
> > the TWC towers causing 3000+ deaths and untold dollars
> > worth of damage.  A third crew flew a jetliner into the
> > Pentagon.  The fourth crew was overpowered by the
> > passengers and crashed in a field in eastern PA.
>
> > If you need to know anything else, and you're too
> > stupid to Google it, feel free to ask.  I'm always willing
> > to help imbeciles who aspire to idiocy.
>
> I don't use Google, but I found THIS when I typed in, "Why is Hagar
> retarded"
>
> http://wwwae911truth.org

I believe it has something to do with a family tree that has only one
pathetic branch.

Actually, a Google search: hagar retarded
returns 874,000

Or way better yet, search for: Hägar retarded
returns 2,140,000

Hägar redneck = 2,760,000

Hägar retard = 3,030,000

and to think, it only gets worse.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> So lets see.
>>> The same "scientists" at Popular Mechanics that you claimed were just
>>> so peachy keen all-knowing smart about 9/11.
>>
>> *** Never once cited anything even remotely related to Polular
>> Mechanics. You have mentioned them repeatedly ... did one of them step
>> on your toes ??
>>> Are now stupid and don't know what they are talking about when they
>>> support Al Gore and the IPCC about Global warming ?
>>
>> *** Again, I don't know who "they" are, but rest assured, unlike you, I
>> can discern the truth from fiction ... a realm you seem to be enamored
>> with.
>>
>>> What day DID they get so stupid ?
>>
>> *** Not a clue what you're babbling about, numbnutz ....
>>
>>> I thought it was Sept 11 2001,.....but you think it's different ?
>>
>> *** Once again. just for you: On 9/11 two crews of Muslim
>> terrorists hijacked two jetliners in Boston and flew them into
>> the TWC towers causing 3000+ deaths and untold dollars
>> worth of damage. A third crew flew a jetliner into the
>> Pentagon. The fourth crew was overpowered by the
>> passengers and crashed in a field in eastern PA.
>>
>> If you need to know anything else, and you're too
>> stupid to Google it, feel free to ask. I'm always willing
>> to help imbeciles who aspire to idiocy.
>

> I don't use Google, but I found THIS when I typed in, "Why is Hagar
> retarded"
>
> http://wwwae911truth.org

Sorry, bud ... but anything related to 9/11 which deviates from the facts
as reported by ALL News Outlets and ALL television Reporting Stations
and ALL Federal Investigations stands as described by the above media
and not by a collection of mentally deficient Loons collectively known as
Truthers. It is sad that nature snubbed you when it came to brain power,
but look at it this way ... you're retarded ... Obamacare will take care of
yet another fucked waste of human resources. Do the honorable thing
and flush yourself down a toilet.

The Patriot

wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> So lets see.
> >> The same "scientists" at Popular Mechanics that
> >> you claimed were just
> >> so peachy keen all-knowing smart about 9/11.
>
> > *** Never once cited anything even remotely related
> > to Polular
> > Mechanics. You have mentioned them repeatedly ...
> > did one of them step
> > on your toes ??
> >> Are now stupid and don't know what they are
> >> talking about when they
> >> support Al Gore and the IPCC about Global warming
> >> ?
>
> > *** Again, I don't know who "they" are, but rest
> > assured, unlike you, I
> > can discern the truth from fiction ... a realm you
> > seem to be enamored
> > with.
>
> >> What day DID they get so stupid ?
>
> > *** Not a clue what you're babbling about, numbnutz
>
> >> I thought it was Sept 11 2001,.....but you think
> >> it's different ?
>
> > *** Once again. just for you: On 9/11 two crews of
> > Muslim
> > terrorists hijacked two jetliners in Boston and
> > flew them into
> > the TWC towers causing 3000+ deaths and untold
> > dollars
> > worth of damage. A third crew flew a jetliner into
> > the
> > Pentagon. The fourth crew was overpowered by the
> > passengers and crashed in a field in eastern PA.
>
> > If you need to know anything else, and you're too
> > stupid to Google it, feel free to ask. I'm always
> > willing
> > to help imbeciles who aspire to idiocy.
>
> I don't use Google, but I found THIS when I typed in,
> "Why is Hagar
> retarded"
>
> http://wwwae911truth.org

I believe it has something to do with a family tree
that has only one
pathetic branch.

Actually, a Google search: hagar retarded
returns 874,000

Or way better yet, search for: H\ufffdgar retarded
returns 2,140,000

H\ufffdgar redneck = 2,760,000

H\ufffdgar retard = 3,030,000

and to think, it only gets worse.