Research Discussion: Taxpayers Foot Bill For Casey Anthony's Defense ...

Taxpayers Foot Bill For Casey Anthony's Defense ...
Posts: 26

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2011-07-22 17:20:38 EST
OK, everyone know she did it (the OJ syndrome), but she walked, because the
arrogant lawyers who wanted to nail her failed to do their due diligence and
prove their case beyond a shadow of a doubt..

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/taxpayers-foot-bill-casey-anthony-defense-155506468.html

They couldn't even prove what caused the baby's death, exactly when she died
and how she got to where she was
discovered. All due to a rush to judgment by a few over-zealous and
arrogant prosecutors, who were so cock-sure
of themselves that they even engaged in snickering, even
as the defense detailed their Obama-like incompetence.

The Taxpayers shouldn't pay for the trial, but the
prosecutors should be nailed for the cost and then
have their Bar credentials yanked, permanently.

Just because Obama thinks he can ride roughshod
over an entire Nation, doesn't excuse these Florida
amateurs for doing the same thing.



Notroll2012
2011-07-22 18:02:42 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:wrydnfAIR4U6dLTTnZ2dnUVZ_tidnZ2d@giganews.com...

OK, everyone know she did it (the OJ syndrome), but she walked, because the
arrogant lawyers who wanted to nail her failed to do their due diligence and
prove their case beyond a shadow of a doubt..

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/taxpayers-foot-bill-casey-anthony-defense-155506468.html

They couldn't even prove what caused the baby's death, exactly when she died
and how she got to where she was
discovered. All due to a rush to judgment by a few over-zealous and
arrogant prosecutors, who were so cock-sure
of themselves that they even engaged in snickering, even
as the defense detailed their Obama-like incompetence.

The Taxpayers shouldn't pay for the trial, but the
prosecutors should be nailed for the cost and then
have their Bar credentials yanked, permanently.

Just because Obama thinks he can ride roughshod
over an entire Nation, doesn't excuse these Florida
amateurs for doing the same thing.
****************************************
The problem here is that the good people of Florida wanted a death penalty
case - another chance to fire up 'ole Sparky. But to do that the prosecutor
had to charge first degree murder which is more difficult to prove beyond a
reasonable (not shadow of a) doubt then say child endangerment. At the end
of the day I suspect the jurors didn't know exactly what happened, but
probably believed it was an accidental drowning with an attempted cover up
by the parents and/or grandparents. Also, do you have any idea how hard it
is to execute a white woman? Had the defendant been black or brown, maybe a
different result. But as long as the public "wants" a certain verdict and
as long as prosecutors are elected or have political aspirations, we'll get
these results. At most, the prosecutors were guilty of "overcharging" the
defendant. They probably could have gotten a conviction on a lesser charge.



Hägar
2011-07-22 19:14:06 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
news:2smWp.67959$5v5.6129@newsfe11.iad...
>
>
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
> news:wrydnfAIR4U6dLTTnZ2dnUVZ_tidnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> OK, everyone know she did it (the OJ syndrome), but she walked, because
> the
> arrogant lawyers who wanted to nail her failed to do their due diligence
> and
> prove their case beyond a shadow of a doubt..
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/taxpayers-foot-bill-casey-anthony-defense-155506468.html
>
> They couldn't even prove what caused the baby's death, exactly when she
> died
> and how she got to where she was
> discovered. All due to a rush to judgment by a few over-zealous and
> arrogant prosecutors, who were so cock-sure
> of themselves that they even engaged in snickering, even
> as the defense detailed their Obama-like incompetence.
>
> The Taxpayers shouldn't pay for the trial, but the
> prosecutors should be nailed for the cost and then
> have their Bar credentials yanked, permanently.
>
> Just because Obama thinks he can ride roughshod
> over an entire Nation, doesn't excuse these Florida
> amateurs for doing the same thing.
> ****************************************
> The problem here is that the good people of Florida wanted a death penalty
> case - another chance to fire up 'ole Sparky. But to do that the
> prosecutor had to charge first degree murder which is more difficult to
> prove beyond a reasonable (not shadow of a) doubt then say child
> endangerment. At the end of the day I suspect the jurors didn't know
> exactly what happened, but probably believed it was an accidental drowning
> with an attempted cover up by the parents and/or grandparents. Also, do
> you have any idea how hard it is to execute a white woman? Had the
> defendant been black or brown, maybe a different result. But as long as
> the public "wants" a certain verdict and as long as prosecutors are
> elected or have political aspirations, we'll get these results. At most,
> the prosecutors were guilty of "overcharging" the defendant. They
> probably could have gotten a conviction on a lesser charge.
>
>

Congratulations !!! This is the first intelligent and coherent
thing you have penned. But just like Obama's teleprompter,
someone else write it and you lifted it in the futile attempt
to appear worldly and intelligent. Nice try, but a trifle to
quaint. Did your trailer trash bin run out of unwitty ditties ??



Notroll2012
2011-07-22 20:22:49 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:m-adnaB-TY_ambfTnZ2dnUVZ5sudnZ2d@giganews.com...


"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
news:2smWp.67959$5v5.6129@newsfe11.iad...
>
>
> "Hägar" wrote in message
> news:wrydnfAIR4U6dLTTnZ2dnUVZ_tidnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> OK, everyone know she did it (the OJ syndrome), but she walked, because
> the
> arrogant lawyers who wanted to nail her failed to do their due diligence
> and
> prove their case beyond a shadow of a doubt..
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/taxpayers-foot-bill-casey-anthony-defense-155506468.html
>
> They couldn't even prove what caused the baby's death, exactly when she
> died
> and how she got to where she was
> discovered. All due to a rush to judgment by a few over-zealous and
> arrogant prosecutors, who were so cock-sure
> of themselves that they even engaged in snickering, even
> as the defense detailed their Obama-like incompetence.
>
> The Taxpayers shouldn't pay for the trial, but the
> prosecutors should be nailed for the cost and then
> have their Bar credentials yanked, permanently.
>
> Just because Obama thinks he can ride roughshod
> over an entire Nation, doesn't excuse these Florida
> amateurs for doing the same thing.
> ****************************************
> The problem here is that the good people of Florida wanted a death penalty
> case - another chance to fire up 'ole Sparky. But to do that the
> prosecutor had to charge first degree murder which is more difficult to
> prove beyond a reasonable (not shadow of a) doubt then say child
> endangerment. At the end of the day I suspect the jurors didn't know
> exactly what happened, but probably believed it was an accidental drowning
> with an attempted cover up by the parents and/or grandparents. Also, do
> you have any idea how hard it is to execute a white woman? Had the
> defendant been black or brown, maybe a different result. But as long as
> the public "wants" a certain verdict and as long as prosecutors are
> elected or have political aspirations, we'll get these results. At most,
> the prosecutors were guilty of "overcharging" the defendant. They
> probably could have gotten a conviction on a lesser charge.
>
>

Congratulations !!! This is the first intelligent and coherent
thing you have penned. But just like Obama's teleprompter,
someone else write it and you lifted it in the futile attempt
to appear worldly and intelligent. Nice try, but a trifle to
quaint. Did your trailer trash bin run out of unwitty ditties ??
******************
Anthony's case is not unlike your mother's when she was charged with child
endangerment when she was caught standing next to the sewage lagoon holding
a gunny sack with you inside. The prosecution claimed she was going to
throw you in to be done with you. The jury, however, believed her story
that she was just giving you swimming lessons.


Bast
2011-07-22 21:49:35 EST
Well DUH
You are WRONG again as obviously not "EVERYONE" know (SIC) she did it
The Judge obviously didn't think so.
Was the ORIGINAL FINDING wrong,...perhaps,..and that is why some cases get
re-tried.


Yet with 9/11 nobody asked the Saudi's for the cost of the investigation
refunded.

OOPS WAIT,....sometimes the first VERDICT is wrong ????

Aw shucks,.....the 9/11 truth movement, are asking for another 9/11
investigation when most of the original evidence was ignored.
And WTC 7 not even dealt with at all.

Careful there Hagar,.....you could establish a precedent.






H\ufffdgar wrote:
> OK, everyone know she did it (the OJ syndrome), but she walked, because
> the arrogant lawyers who wanted to nail her failed to do their due
> diligence and prove their case beyond a shadow of a doubt..
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/taxpayers-foot-bill-casey-anthony-defense-155506468.html
>
> They couldn't even prove what caused the baby's death, exactly when she
> died and how she got to where she was
> discovered. All due to a rush to judgment by a few over-zealous and
> arrogant prosecutors, who were so cock-sure
> of themselves that they even engaged in snickering, even
> as the defense detailed their Obama-like incompetence.
>
> The Taxpayers shouldn't pay for the trial, but the
> prosecutors should be nailed for the cost and then
> have their Bar credentials yanked, permanently.
>
> Just because Obama thinks he can ride roughshod
> over an entire Nation, doesn't excuse these Florida
> amateurs for doing the same thing.



Hägar
2011-07-22 23:22:02 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
news:pvoWp.17630$nj1.10307@newsfe19.iad...
>
>
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
> news:m-adnaB-TY_ambfTnZ2dnUVZ5sudnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
>
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
> news:2smWp.67959$5v5.6129@newsfe11.iad...
>>
>>
>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>> news:wrydnfAIR4U6dLTTnZ2dnUVZ_tidnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> OK, everyone know she did it (the OJ syndrome), but she walked, because
>> the
>> arrogant lawyers who wanted to nail her failed to do their due diligence
>> and
>> prove their case beyond a shadow of a doubt..
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/taxpayers-foot-bill-casey-anthony-defense-155506468.html
>>
>> They couldn't even prove what caused the baby's death, exactly when she
>> died
>> and how she got to where she was
>> discovered. All due to a rush to judgment by a few over-zealous and
>> arrogant prosecutors, who were so cock-sure
>> of themselves that they even engaged in snickering, even
>> as the defense detailed their Obama-like incompetence.
>>
>> The Taxpayers shouldn't pay for the trial, but the
>> prosecutors should be nailed for the cost and then
>> have their Bar credentials yanked, permanently.
>>
>> Just because Obama thinks he can ride roughshod
>> over an entire Nation, doesn't excuse these Florida
>> amateurs for doing the same thing.
>> ****************************************
>> The problem here is that the good people of Florida wanted a death
>> penalty case - another chance to fire up 'ole Sparky. But to do that the
>> prosecutor had to charge first degree murder which is more difficult to
>> prove beyond a reasonable (not shadow of a) doubt then say child
>> endangerment. At the end of the day I suspect the jurors didn't know
>> exactly what happened, but probably believed it was an accidental
>> drowning with an attempted cover up by the parents and/or grandparents.
>> Also, do you have any idea how hard it is to execute a white woman? Had
>> the defendant been black or brown, maybe a different result. But as long
>> as the public "wants" a certain verdict and as long as prosecutors are
>> elected or have political aspirations, we'll get these results. At most,
>> the prosecutors were guilty of "overcharging" the defendant. They
>> probably could have gotten a conviction on a lesser charge.
>>
>>
>
> Congratulations !!! This is the first intelligent and coherent
> thing you have penned. But just like Obama's teleprompter,
> someone else write it and you lifted it in the futile attempt
> to appear worldly and intelligent. Nice try, but a trifle to
> quaint. Did your trailer trash bin run out of unwitty ditties ??
> ******************
> Anthony's case is not unlike your mother's when she was charged with child
> endangerment when she was caught standing next to the sewage lagoon
> holding a gunny sack with you inside. The prosecution claimed she was
> going to throw you in to be done with you. The jury, however, believed
> her story that she was just giving you swimming lessons.
>

Yours would have been found guilty of dropping you on your head trying to
pull you out of the two-holer sump. I'm sure that's where all your shitty
jokes come from.



Hägar
2011-07-22 23:23:45 EST

"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:j0d9ba$et3$1@dont-email.me...
> Well DUH
> You are WRONG again as obviously not "EVERYONE" know (SIC) she did it
> The Judge obviously didn't think so.
> Was the ORIGINAL FINDING wrong,...perhaps,..and that is why some cases get
> re-tried.
>
>
> Yet with 9/11 nobody asked the Saudi's for the cost of the investigation
> refunded.
>
> OOPS WAIT,....sometimes the first VERDICT is wrong ????
>
> Aw shucks,.....the 9/11 truth movement, are asking for another 9/11
> investigation when most of the original evidence was ignored.
> And WTC 7 not even dealt with at all.
>
> Careful there Hagar,.....you could establish a precedent.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> OK, everyone know she did it (the OJ syndrome), but she walked, because
>> the arrogant lawyers who wanted to nail her failed to do their due
>> diligence and prove their case beyond a shadow of a doubt..
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/taxpayers-foot-bill-casey-anthony-defense-155506468.html
>>
>> They couldn't even prove what caused the baby's death, exactly when she
>> died and how she got to where she was
>> discovered. All due to a rush to judgment by a few over-zealous and
>> arrogant prosecutors, who were so cock-sure
>> of themselves that they even engaged in snickering, even
>> as the defense detailed their Obama-like incompetence.
>>
>> The Taxpayers shouldn't pay for the trial, but the
>> prosecutors should be nailed for the cost and then
>> have their Bar credentials yanked, permanently.
>>
>> Just because Obama thinks he can ride roughshod
>> over an entire Nation, doesn't excuse these Florida
>> amateurs for doing the same thing.
>
>

Ever hear of "double jeopardy" you ignorant doofus ???



Bast
2011-07-23 00:25:36 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> news:j0d9ba$et3$1@dont-email.me...
>> Well DUH
>> You are WRONG again as obviously not "EVERYONE" know (SIC) she did it
>> The Judge obviously didn't think so.
>> Was the ORIGINAL FINDING wrong,...perhaps,..and that is why some cases
>> get re-tried.
>>
>>
>> Yet with 9/11 nobody asked the Saudi's for the cost of the
>> investigation refunded.
>>
>> OOPS WAIT,....sometimes the first VERDICT is wrong ????
>>
>> Aw shucks,.....the 9/11 truth movement, are asking for another 9/11
>> investigation when most of the original evidence was ignored.
>> And WTC 7 not even dealt with at all.
>>
>> Careful there Hagar,.....you could establish a precedent.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> OK, everyone know she did it (the OJ syndrome), but she walked,
>>> because the arrogant lawyers who wanted to nail her failed to do
>>> their due diligence and prove their case beyond a shadow of a doubt..
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/taxpayers-foot-bill-casey-anthony-defense-155506468.html
>>>
>>> They couldn't even prove what caused the baby's death, exactly when
>>> she died and how she got to where she was
>>> discovered. All due to a rush to judgment by a few over-zealous and
>>> arrogant prosecutors, who were so cock-sure
>>> of themselves that they even engaged in snickering, even
>>> as the defense detailed their Obama-like incompetence.
>>>
>>> The Taxpayers shouldn't pay for the trial, but the
>>> prosecutors should be nailed for the cost and then
>>> have their Bar credentials yanked, permanently.
>>>
>>> Just because Obama thinks he can ride roughshod
>>> over an entire Nation, doesn't excuse these Florida
>>> amateurs for doing the same thing.
>>
>>
>
> Ever hear of "double jeopardy" you ignorant doofus ???


Sure have, that's a legal trick, that was established so that prosectutors
would have an incentive to get it right the first time.
And not use the law as a bully, to keep dragging inocent people back to
court over and over and over, just becuse some politician wants to pick on
them.

Of course NOW we have the patriot act, and other draconian tools of the
Aristocracy, given to us by His Majesty King G.W the first, and re-signed by
Emperor Obama....so no need for any COURTS at all.

F- with the King, and they lop off your head.



Bast
2011-07-23 00:52:01 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
> news:pvoWp.17630$nj1.10307@newsfe19.iad...
>>
>>
>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>> news:m-adnaB-TY_ambfTnZ2dnUVZ5sudnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>>
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>> news:2smWp.67959$5v5.6129@newsfe11.iad...
>>>
>>>
>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>> news:wrydnfAIR4U6dLTTnZ2dnUVZ_tidnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>>
>>> OK, everyone know she did it (the OJ syndrome), but she walked,
>>> because the
>>> arrogant lawyers who wanted to nail her failed to do their due
>>> diligence and
>>> prove their case beyond a shadow of a doubt..
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/taxpayers-foot-bill-casey-anthony-defense-155506468.html
>>>
>>> They couldn't even prove what caused the baby's death, exactly when
>>> she died
>>> and how she got to where she was
>>> discovered. All due to a rush to judgment by a few over-zealous and
>>> arrogant prosecutors, who were so cock-sure
>>> of themselves that they even engaged in snickering, even
>>> as the defense detailed their Obama-like incompetence.
>>>
>>> The Taxpayers shouldn't pay for the trial, but the
>>> prosecutors should be nailed for the cost and then
>>> have their Bar credentials yanked, permanently.
>>>
>>> Just because Obama thinks he can ride roughshod
>>> over an entire Nation, doesn't excuse these Florida
>>> amateurs for doing the same thing.
>>> ****************************************
>>> The problem here is that the good people of Florida wanted a death
>>> penalty case - another chance to fire up 'ole Sparky. But to do that
>>> the prosecutor had to charge first degree murder which is more
>>> difficult to prove beyond a reasonable (not shadow of a) doubt then
>>> say child endangerment. At the end of the day I suspect the jurors
>>> didn't know exactly what happened, but probably believed it was an
>>> accidental drowning with an attempted cover up by the parents and/or
>>> grandparents. Also, do you have any idea how hard it is to execute a
>>> white woman? Had the defendant been black or brown, maybe a
>>> different result. But as long as the public "wants" a certain
>>> verdict and as long as prosecutors are elected or have political
>>> aspirations, we'll get these results. At most, the prosecutors were
>>> guilty of "overcharging" the defendant. They probably could have
>>> gotten a conviction on a lesser charge.
>>
>> Congratulations !!! This is the first intelligent and coherent
>> thing you have penned. But just like Obama's teleprompter,
>> someone else write it and you lifted it in the futile attempt
>> to appear worldly and intelligent. Nice try, but a trifle to
>> quaint. Did your trailer trash bin run out of unwitty ditties ??
>> ******************
>> Anthony's case is not unlike your mother's when she was charged with
>> child endangerment when she was caught standing next to the sewage
>> lagoon holding a gunny sack with you inside. The prosecution claimed
>> she was going to throw you in to be done with you. The jury, however,
>> believed her story that she was just giving you swimming lessons.
>>
>
> Yours would have been found guilty of dropping you on your head trying
> to pull you out of the two-holer sump. I'm sure that's where all your
> shitty jokes come from.





Hagar, I'm sure your mother loved you, and did nothing to mistreat you.
She did her best,....and shouldn't be held reponsible for your actions or
ideals now.

Sometimes things just go wrong.



Hägar
2011-07-23 11:40:51 EST

"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:j0dife$pg6$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:j0d9ba$et3$1@dont-email.me...
>>> Well DUH
>>> You are WRONG again as obviously not "EVERYONE" know (SIC) she did it
>>> The Judge obviously didn't think so.
>>> Was the ORIGINAL FINDING wrong,...perhaps,..and that is why some cases
>>> get re-tried.
>>>
>>>
>>> Yet with 9/11 nobody asked the Saudi's for the cost of the
>>> investigation refunded.
>>>
>>> OOPS WAIT,....sometimes the first VERDICT is wrong ????
>>>
>>> Aw shucks,.....the 9/11 truth movement, are asking for another 9/11
>>> investigation when most of the original evidence was ignored.
>>> And WTC 7 not even dealt with at all.
>>>
>>> Careful there Hagar,.....you could establish a precedent.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>>> OK, everyone know she did it (the OJ syndrome), but she walked,
>>>> because the arrogant lawyers who wanted to nail her failed to do
>>>> their due diligence and prove their case beyond a shadow of a doubt..
>>>>
>>>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/taxpayers-foot-bill-casey-anthony-defense-155506468.html
>>>>
>>>> They couldn't even prove what caused the baby's death, exactly when
>>>> she died and how she got to where she was
>>>> discovered. All due to a rush to judgment by a few over-zealous and
>>>> arrogant prosecutors, who were so cock-sure
>>>> of themselves that they even engaged in snickering, even
>>>> as the defense detailed their Obama-like incompetence.
>>>>
>>>> The Taxpayers shouldn't pay for the trial, but the
>>>> prosecutors should be nailed for the cost and then
>>>> have their Bar credentials yanked, permanently.
>>>>
>>>> Just because Obama thinks he can ride roughshod
>>>> over an entire Nation, doesn't excuse these Florida
>>>> amateurs for doing the same thing.
>>>
>>>
>>
>> Ever hear of "double jeopardy" you ignorant doofus ???
>
>
> Sure have, that's a legal trick, that was established so that prosectutors
> would have an incentive to get it right the first time.
> And not use the law as a bully, to keep dragging inocent people back to
> court over and over and over, just becuse some politician wants to pick on
> them.
>
> Of course NOW we have the patriot act, and other draconian tools of the
> Aristocracy, given to us by His Majesty King G.W the first, and re-signed
> by Emperor Obama....so no need for any COURTS at all.
>
> F- with the King, and they lop off your head.
>

Irrespective of your incessant blathering and whining, the State of
Florida couldn't prove its case beyond a shadow of doubt.

So tell me, Bastie-boi, if you go into a casino and bet all your money
at a Blackjack table on a King-Ten and the dealer gets a Queen-Ace,
do you start whining how you really only wanted to bet half of you
wager and how the house lured you into making the bet in the first
place and thus should refund all your losses ... you are a useless
doofus Liberal, aren't you....


Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron