Research Discussion: Want To Become A Real Man, NoTroll ???

Want To Become A Real Man, NoTroll ???

... instead of remaining the little faggot runt you are at the
present ??

Well, I did some research for you and found a treatment
that will cure your weakling yellow spine and also grow
some real cajones for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdJZnFccVnM

Who knows, in 100 years or so you might even qualify
to become a Republican, instead of the whiny little
snot-nose punk you are now.

Good luck with the treatment. I'm sure you can borrow some equipment from
your empty brained, but muscle bound fellow
redneck hicks. Just don't try the 200 lb thingie quite yet ...
you don't have the balls for it.

*******************
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> ... instead of remaining the little faggot runt you are at the
> present ??
>
> Well, I did some research for you and found a treatment
> that will cure your weakling yellow spine and also grow
> some real cajones for you.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdJZnFccVnM
>
> Who knows, in 100 years or so you might even qualify
> to become a Republican, instead of the whiny little
> snot-nose punk you are now.
>
> Good luck with the treatment. I'm sure you can borrow some equipment from
> your empty brained, but muscle bound fellow
> redneck hicks. Just don't try the 200 lb thingie quite yet ...
> you don't have the balls for it.
>
> *******************
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

That's the best you can do ????
You pathetic little hillbilly bed-wetter .... even got
the color wrong ... what a shit-head.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> ... instead of remaining the little faggot runt you are at the
> present ??
>
> Well, I did some research for you and found a treatment
> that will cure your weakling yellow spine and also grow
> some real cajones for you.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdJZnFccVnM
>
> Who knows, in 100 years or so you might even qualify
> to become a Republican, instead of the whiny little
> snot-nose punk you are now.
>
> Good luck with the treatment. I'm sure you can borrow some equipment from
> your empty brained, but muscle bound fellow
> redneck hicks. Just don't try the 200 lb thingie quite yet ...
> you don't have the balls for it.
>
> *******************
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

That's the best you can do ????
You pathetic little hillbilly bed-wetter .... even got
the color wrong ... what a shit-head.
***************
The color is wrong?

Bast
2011-07-23 13:06:55 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> ... instead of remaining the little faggot runt you are at the
>> present ??
>>
>> Well, I did some research for you and found a treatment
>> that will cure your weakling yellow spine and also grow
>> some real cajones for you.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdJZnFccVnM
>>
>> Who knows, in 100 years or so you might even qualify
>> to become a Republican, instead of the whiny little
>> snot-nose punk you are now.
>>
>> Good luck with the treatment. I'm sure you can borrow some equipment
>> from your empty brained, but muscle bound fellow
>> redneck hicks. Just don't try the 200 lb thingie quite yet ...
>> you don't have the balls for it.
>>
>> *******************
>> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>>

> That's the best you can do ????
> You pathetic little hillbilly bed-wetter .... even got
> the color wrong ... what a shit-head.
> ***************
> The color is wrong?

Poor Hagars head exploded again
This happens everytime people ask what color the sky is in his world

The Patriot
2011-07-24 00:33:18 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ... instead of remaining the little faggot runt you
> are at the
> present ??
>
> Well, I did some research for you and found a
> treatment
> that will cure your weakling yellow spine and also
> grow
> some real cajones for you.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdJZnFccVnM
>
> Who knows, in 100 years or so you might even qualify
> to become a Republican, instead of the whiny little
> snot-nose punk you are now.
>
> Good luck with the treatment. I'm sure you can
> borrow some equipment from your empty brained, but
> muscle bound fellow
> redneck hicks. Just don't try the 200 lb thingie
> quite yet ...
> you don't have the balls for it.

Liberals would be better off with qi gong around their
neck.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-24 07:03:40 EST
On Jul 24, 12:33 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > ... instead of remaining the little faggot runt you
> > are at the
> > present ??
>
> > Well, I did some research for you and found a
> > treatment
> > that will cure your weakling yellow spine and also
> > grow
> > some real cajones for you.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdJZnFccVnM
>
> > Who knows, in 100 years or so you might even qualify
> > to become a Republican, instead of the whiny little
> > snot-nose punk you are now.
>
> > Good luck with the treatment.  I'm sure you can
> > borrow some equipment from your empty brained, but
> > muscle bound fellow
> > redneck hicks.  Just don't try the 200 lb thingie
> > quite yet ...
> > you don't have the balls for it.
>
> Liberals would be better off with qi gong around their
> neck.

You'd be better off dead, PutriSnot.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 24, 12:33 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > ... instead of remaining the little faggot runt you
> > are at the
> > present ??
>
> > Well, I did some research for you and found a
> > treatment
> > that will cure your weakling yellow spine and also
> > grow
> > some real cajones for you.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdJZnFccVnM
>
> > Who knows, in 100 years or so you might even qualify
> > to become a Republican, instead of the whiny little
> > snot-nose punk you are now.
>
> > Good luck with the treatment. I'm sure you can
> > borrow some equipment from your empty brained, but
> > muscle bound fellow
> > redneck hicks. Just don't try the 200 lb thingie
> > quite yet ...
> > you don't have the balls for it.
>
> Liberals would be better off with qi gong around their
> neck.

You'd be better off dead, PutriSnot.

*** so you ran out of non-funny retorts, you puerile punk ???
You know, TOIDI, you picture should be ext to the
well known adage of "No-Brainer" ... a perfect fit.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-24 15:45:17 EST
On Jul 24, 11:38 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 24, 12:33 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > ... instead of remaining the little faggot runt you
> > > are at the
> > > present ??
>
> > > Well, I did some research for you and found a
> > > treatment
> > > that will cure your weakling yellow spine and also
> > > grow
> > > some real cajones for you.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdJZnFccVnM
>
> > > Who knows, in 100 years or so you might even qualify
> > > to become a Republican, instead of the whiny little
> > > snot-nose punk you are now.
>
> > > Good luck with the treatment. I'm sure you can
> > > borrow some equipment from your empty brained, but
> > > muscle bound fellow
> > > redneck hicks. Just don't try the 200 lb thingie
> > > quite yet ...
> > > you don't have the balls for it.
>
> > Liberals would be better off with qi gong around their
> > neck.
>
> You'd be better off dead, PutriSnot.
>
> *** so you ran out of non-funny retorts, you puerile punk ???
>        You know, TOIDI, you picture should be ext to the
>        well known adage of "No-Brainer" ... a perfect fit.

<yawwwwwwwwn>

The Patriot
2011-07-26 15:39:55 EST

wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > ... instead of remaining the little faggot runt you
> > are at the
> > present ??
>
> > Well, I did some research for you and found a
> > treatment
> > that will cure your weakling yellow spine and also
> > grow
> > some real cajones for you.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdJZnFccVnM
>
> > Who knows, in 100 years or so you might even
> > qualify
> > to become a Republican, instead of the whiny little
> > snot-nose punk you are now.
>
> > Good luck with the treatment. I'm sure you can
> > borrow some equipment from your empty brained, but
> > muscle bound fellow
> > redneck hicks. Just don't try the 200 lb thingie
> > quite yet ...
> > you don't have the balls for it.
>
> Liberals would be better off with qi gong around
> their
> neck.

You'd be better off dead, PutriSnot.
Want to try? You gutless piece of shit.