Research Discussion: Ping NoTroll And His Gang Of Hapless Doofi ...

Ping NoTroll And His Gang Of Hapless Doofi ...

This is how the Russkies do it ....
I'm sure you can find an old wooden motorcycle in the
Ozarks and start your own amusement park.
You and TOIDI are the perfect dimwits to grace the
inside the carousel ... Browneye can man the bike ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRasoZMirRc

It'll cut down the time you spend getting your butts
reamed during those Deliverance rehearsals ...

************
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> This is how the Russkies do it ....
> I'm sure you can find an old wooden motorcycle in the
> Ozarks and start your own amusement park.
> You and TOIDI are the perfect dimwits to grace the
> inside the carousel ... Browneye can man the bike ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRasoZMirRc
>
> It'll cut down the time you spend getting your butts
> reamed during those Deliverance rehearsals ...
> ************
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

That's the best you can do ????
You pathetic little hillbilly bed-wetter .... even got
the color wrong ... what a shit-head.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-22 20:50:13 EST
On Jul 22, 11:54 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> > This is how the Russkies do it ....
> > I'm sure you can find an old wooden motorcycle in the
> > Ozarks and start your own amusement park.
> > You and TOIDI are the perfect dimwits to grace the
> > inside the carousel ... Browneye can man the bike ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRasoZMirRc
>
> > It'll cut down the time you spend getting your butts
> > reamed during those Deliverance rehearsals ...
> > ************
> >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> That's the best you can do ????
> You pathetic little hillbilly bed-wetter .... even got
> the color wrong ... what a shit-head.

Isn't it time for you to watch your betters on "Jersey Shore"?

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 22, 11:54 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar" wrote in message
>
> > This is how the Russkies do it ....
> > I'm sure you can find an old wooden motorcycle in the
> > Ozarks and start your own amusement park.
> > You and TOIDI are the perfect dimwits to grace the
> > inside the carousel ... Browneye can man the bike ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRasoZMirRc
>
> > It'll cut down the time you spend getting your butts
> > reamed during those Deliverance rehearsals ...
> > ************
> >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> That's the best you can do ????
> You pathetic little hillbilly bed-wetter .... even got
> the color wrong ... what a shit-head.

Isn't it time for you to watch your betters on "Jersey Shore"?

*** Never even watched it once, but I saw one of those losers on a Comedy
Roast, and he acted even dumber than you are ... and that is hard to
visualize ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-23 04:12:17 EST
On Jul 22, 11:28 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 22, 11:54 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "H gar" wrote in message
>
> > > This is how the Russkies do it ....
> > > I'm sure you can find an old wooden motorcycle in the
> > > Ozarks and start your own amusement park.
> > > You and TOIDI are the perfect dimwits to grace the
> > > inside the carousel ... Browneye can man the bike ...
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRasoZMirRc
>
> > > It'll cut down the time you spend getting your butts
> > > reamed during those Deliverance rehearsals ...
> > > ************
> > >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> > That's the best you can do ????
> > You pathetic little hillbilly bed-wetter .... even got
> > the color wrong ... what a shit-head.
>
> Isn't it time for you to watch your betters on "Jersey Shore"?
>
> *** Never even watched it once, but I saw one of those losers on a Comedy
> Roast, and he acted even dumber than you are ... and that is hard to
> visualize ...

Liar. The "Jersey Shore" jacKKKasses are right up your alley, Hagar.
All low-IQ, fake macho, swaggering trash like your teahadist butt
buddies in the ReThuglyKKKan Party.

On Jul 22, 11:28 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 22, 11:54 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "H gar" wrote in message
>
> > > This is how the Russkies do it ....
> > > I'm sure you can find an old wooden motorcycle in the
> > > Ozarks and start your own amusement park.
> > > You and TOIDI are the perfect dimwits to grace the
> > > inside the carousel ... Browneye can man the bike ...
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRasoZMirRc
>
> > > It'll cut down the time you spend getting your butts
> > > reamed during those Deliverance rehearsals ...
> > > ************
> > >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> > That's the best you can do ????
> > You pathetic little hillbilly bed-wetter .... even got
> > the color wrong ... what a shit-head.
>
> Isn't it time for you to watch your betters on "Jersey Shore"?
>
> *** Never even watched it once, but I saw one of those losers on a Comedy
> Roast, and he acted even dumber than you are ... and that is hard to
> visualize ...

Liar. The "Jersey Shore" jacKKKasses are right up your alley, Hagar.
All low-IQ, fake macho, swaggering trash like your teahadist butt
buddies in the ReThuglyKKKan Party.

Great ... thanks for the tip ... when is it on ???? does sound like
right up my alley (or should I say "right by my sewage lagoon")
... a little humor there ... feel free to plagiarize it, TOIDI ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 22, 11:28 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 22, 11:54 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "H gar" wrote in message
>
> > > This is how the Russkies do it ....
> > > I'm sure you can find an old wooden motorcycle in the
> > > Ozarks and start your own amusement park.
> > > You and TOIDI are the perfect dimwits to grace the
> > > inside the carousel ... Browneye can man the bike ...
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRasoZMirRc
>
> > > It'll cut down the time you spend getting your butts
> > > reamed during those Deliverance rehearsals ...
> > > ************
> > >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> > That's the best you can do ????
> > You pathetic little hillbilly bed-wetter .... even got
> > the color wrong ... what a shit-head.
>
> Isn't it time for you to watch your betters on "Jersey Shore"?
>
> *** Never even watched it once, but I saw one of those losers on a Comedy
> Roast, and he acted even dumber than you are ... and that is hard to
> visualize ...

Liar. The "Jersey Shore" jacKKKasses are right up your alley, Hagar.
All low-IQ, fake macho, swaggering trash like your teahadist butt
buddies in the ReThuglyKKKan Party.

Great ... thanks for the tip ... when is it on ???? does sound like
right up my alley (or should I say "right by my sewage lagoon")
... a little humor there ... feel free to plagiarize it, TOIDI ...
*************
Hags, you're more of a Trailer Park Boys type.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 22, 11:28 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Jul 22, 11:54 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

>> > That's the best you can do ????
>> > You pathetic little hillbilly bed-wetter .... even got
>> > the color wrong ... what a shit-head.
>>
>> Isn't it time for you to watch your betters on "Jersey Shore"?
>>
>> *** Never even watched it once, but I saw one of those losers on a Comedy
>> Roast, and he acted even dumber than you are ... and that is hard to
>> visualize ...
>
> Liar. The "Jersey Shore" jacKKKasses are right up your alley, Hagar.
> All low-IQ, fake macho, swaggering trash like your teahadist butt
> buddies in the ReThuglyKKKan Party.

> Great ... thanks for the tip ... when is it on ???? does sound like
> right up my alley (or should I say "right by my sewage lagoon")
> ... a little humor there ... feel free to plagiarize it, TOIDI ...
> *************
> Hags, you're more of a Trailer Park Boys type.

I just love it when you demonstrate your quick-sock-change
artistry skills, you hapless redneck. Jersey Shore ... you would
watch that, you pathetic twerp ... are you "The Situation" ???
He was about as stupid on the Comedy Roast as you are
in these here NGs. You guys probably had the same uncle ...
different mothers, though. In case you didn't know, your
stupidity is the hallmark of your DNA.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-23 21:39:19 EST
On Jul 23, 7:29 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Jul 22, 11:28 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Isn't it time for you to watch your betters on "Jersey Shore"?
>
> >> *** Never even watched it once, but I saw one of those losers on a Comedy
> >> Roast, and he acted even dumber than you are ... and that is hard to
> >> visualize ...
>
> > Liar.  The "Jersey Shore" jacKKKasses are right up your alley, Hagar.
> > All low-IQ, fake macho, swaggering trash like your teahadist butt
> > buddies in the ReThuglyKKKan Party.

> > Great ... thanks for the tip ... when is it on ???? does sound like
> > right up my alley (or should I say "right by my sewage lagoon")
> > ... a little humor there ... feel free to plagiarize it, TOIDI ...
> > Hags, you're more of a Trailer Park Boys type.
>
> I just love it when you demonstrate your quick-sock-change
> artistry skills, you hapless redneck.  Jersey Shore ... you would
> watch that, you pathetic twerp ... are you "The Situation" ???
> He was about as stupid on the Comedy Roast as you are
> in these here NGs.  You guys probably had the same uncle ...
> different mothers, though. In case you didn't know, your
> stupidity is the hallmark of your DNA.

Nice little meltdown, Hagar, you braindead sniveling crybaby.