Research Discussion: Rick Perry Gets Midnight Call From The Lord ...

Rick Perry Gets Midnight Call From The Lord ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

It seems the good Lord even had enough of the Obamanation and had called
upon Rick Perry of Texas to toss his hat into the ring.

The news is sending chills down the spines of the GOP wanna-bes, as opposed
to what the voice of the Anointed Negro does to the legs of Chris Wallace.

http://news.yahoo.com/rick-perry-divine-calling-001600839.html

If God indeed wants Rick Perrry to run, than it is only to thwart his direst
opponent, the Devil, of an encore with Obama. Seems the Lord was snoozing
the first time around. It also seems that Perry is the only one in the GOP
field who has the cajones and the imposing presence to call a spade a spade
(no pun intended) and verbally rip the Anointed One a new one, at any debate
and at any venue of Obama's choosing.

God speed Rick Perry ... the eyes of the hopeful are upon you.

"Hägar" wrote in message

It seems the good Lord even had enough of the Obamanation and had called
upon Rick Perry of Texas to toss his hat into the ring.

The news is sending chills down the spines of the GOP wanna-bes, as opposed
to what the voice of the Anointed Negro does to the legs of Chris Wallace.

http://news.yahoo.com/rick-perry-divine-calling-001600839.html

If God indeed wants Rick Perrry to run, than it is only to thwart his direst
opponent, the Devil, of an encore with Obama. Seems the Lord was snoozing
the first time around. It also seems that Perry is the only one in the GOP
field who has the cajones and the imposing presence to call a spade a spade
(no pun intended) and verbally rip the Anointed One a new one, at any debate
and at any venue of Obama's choosing.

God speed Rick Perry ... the eyes of the hopeful are upon you.
************
But another Repug crazy. You've got to love 'em. I can't wait 'til they
start eating their young. The Repug convention will be as dysfunctional as
Father's Day at Hag's trailer park.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> It seems the good Lord even had enough of the Obamanation and had called
> upon Rick Perry of Texas to toss his hat into the ring.
>
> The news is sending chills down the spines of the GOP wanna-bes, as
> opposed
> to what the voice of the Anointed Negro does to the legs of Chris Wallace.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/rick-perry-divine-calling-001600839.html
>
> If God indeed wants Rick Perrry to run, than it is only to thwart his
> direst
> opponent, the Devil, of an encore with Obama. Seems the Lord was snoozing
> the first time around. It also seems that Perry is the only one in the
> GOP
> field who has the cajones and the imposing presence to call a spade a
> spade
> (no pun intended) and verbally rip the Anointed One a new one, at any
> debate
> and at any venue of Obama's choosing.
>
> God speed Rick Perry ... the eyes of the hopeful are upon you.
> ************
> But another Repug crazy. You've got to love 'em. I can't wait 'til they
> start eating their young. The Repug convention will be as dysfunctional
> as Father's Day at Hag's trailer park.

You poor delusional gnat ... dysfunctional is what you saw during the past
two and a half years. The Liberal Loons haven't even passed a budget yet,
since the Nigger took office. You are truly a "dropped on your head" dumb
motherfucker, Troll.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> It seems the good Lord even had enough of the Obamanation and had called
> upon Rick Perry of Texas to toss his hat into the ring.
>
> The news is sending chills down the spines of the GOP wanna-bes, as
> opposed
> to what the voice of the Anointed Negro does to the legs of Chris Wallace.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/rick-perry-divine-calling-001600839.html
>
> If God indeed wants Rick Perrry to run, than it is only to thwart his
> direst
> opponent, the Devil, of an encore with Obama. Seems the Lord was snoozing
> the first time around. It also seems that Perry is the only one in the
> GOP
> field who has the cajones and the imposing presence to call a spade a
> spade
> (no pun intended) and verbally rip the Anointed One a new one, at any
> debate
> and at any venue of Obama's choosing.
>
> God speed Rick Perry ... the eyes of the hopeful are upon you.
> ************
> But another Repug crazy. You've got to love 'em. I can't wait 'til they
> start eating their young. The Repug convention will be as dysfunctional
> as Father's Day at Hag's trailer park.

You poor delusional gnat ... dysfunctional is what you saw during the past
two and a half years. The Liberal Loons haven't even passed a budget yet,
since the Nigger took office. You are truly a "dropped on your head" dumb
motherfucker, Troll.
*************
You are such a ninny. I wonder, is it ninny cracker or cracker ninny? Hey,
I hear Perry has been praying for rain. How's that workin' for him? The
dolt will no doubt pray publically every day 'til it finally rains and then
take credit for it. As POTUS it would go something like, "Oh Lordy, please
balance the budget and smite those who vote again' me." He makes GWB appear
to be a mental giant. Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Bast
2011-07-21 13:35:29 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> It seems the good Lord even had enough of the Obamanation and had called
> upon Rick Perry of Texas to toss his hat into the ring.
>
> The news is sending chills down the spines of the GOP wanna-bes, as
> opposed to what the voice of the Anointed Negro does to the legs of
> Chris Wallace.
> http://news.yahoo.com/rick-perry-divine-calling-001600839.html
>
> If God indeed wants Rick Perrry to run, than it is only to thwart his
> direst opponent, the Devil, of an encore with Obama. Seems the Lord was
> snoozing the first time around. It also seems that Perry is the only
> one in the GOP field who has the cajones and the imposing presence to
> call a spade a spade (no pun intended) and verbally rip the Anointed
> One a new one, at any debate and at any venue of Obama's choosing.
>
> God speed Rick Perry ... the eyes of the hopeful are upon you.

All you tea-party atheists better start dusting off your church suits
When (Texas ol' boy) G.W comes out of hiding and throws his support behiind
Perry,....you are going to have to toe the religous fanatic party line.
....or support Obama

Or come over to the "9/11 Truffers",......who pretty much have no use for
any of the parties.

Hmmmm,....A THIRD PARTY ?

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> It seems the good Lord even had enough of the Obamanation and had called
>> upon Rick Perry of Texas to toss his hat into the ring.
>>
>> The news is sending chills down the spines of the GOP wanna-bes, as
>> opposed
>> to what the voice of the Anointed Negro does to the legs of Chris
>> Wallace.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/rick-perry-divine-calling-001600839.html
>>
>> If God indeed wants Rick Perrry to run, than it is only to thwart his
>> direst
>> opponent, the Devil, of an encore with Obama. Seems the Lord was snoozing
>> the first time around. It also seems that Perry is the only one in the
>> GOP
>> field who has the cajones and the imposing presence to call a spade a
>> spade
>> (no pun intended) and verbally rip the Anointed One a new one, at any
>> debate
>> and at any venue of Obama's choosing.
>>
>> God speed Rick Perry ... the eyes of the hopeful are upon you.
>> ************
>> But another Repug crazy. You've got to love 'em. I can't wait 'til they
>> start eating their young. The Repug convention will be as dysfunctional
>> as Father's Day at Hag's trailer park.
>>

> You poor delusional gnat ... dysfunctional is what you saw during the past
> two and a half years. The Liberal Loons haven't even passed a budget yet,
> since the Nigger took office. You are truly a "dropped on your head" dumb
> motherfucker, Troll.
> *************
> You are such a ninny. I wonder, is it ninny cracker or cracker ninny?
> Hey, I hear Perry has been praying for rain. How's that workin' for him?
> The dolt will no doubt pray publically every day 'til it finally rains and
> then take credit for it. As POTUS it would go something like, "Oh Lordy,
> please balance the budget and smite those who vote again' me."

I will take into consideration your abject ignorance of
anything political, and it also appears that you can't
read, or you would know who is praying, you dolt.
Rick would not steal the Negroid's prayer ... Perry, a
man of character, unlike the above mentioned loser,
simply wouldn't do that. You deadbeat will get your
collective asses kicked in 2012 ... gospel.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> It seems the good Lord even had enough of the Obamanation and had called
>> upon Rick Perry of Texas to toss his hat into the ring.
>>
>> The news is sending chills down the spines of the GOP wanna-bes, as
>> opposed to what the voice of the Anointed Negro does to the legs of
>> Chris Wallace.
>> http://news.yahoo.com/rick-perry-divine-calling-001600839.html
>>
>> If God indeed wants Rick Perrry to run, than it is only to thwart his
>> direst opponent, the Devil, of an encore with Obama. Seems the Lord was
>> snoozing the first time around. It also seems that Perry is the only
>> one in the GOP field who has the cajones and the imposing presence to
>> call a spade a spade (no pun intended) and verbally rip the Anointed
>> One a new one, at any debate and at any venue of Obama's choosing.
>>
>> God speed Rick Perry ... the eyes of the hopeful are upon you.
>

> All you tea-party atheists better start dusting off your church suits
> When (Texas ol' boy) G.W comes out of hiding and throws his support
> behiind Perry,....you are going to have to toe the religous fanatic party
> line.
> ....or support Obama
>
> Or come over to the "9/11 Truffers",......who pretty much have no use for
> any of the parties.
>
> Hmmmm,....A THIRD PARTY ?

Oh yea ... the "9/11 Truthers" should be a huge hit.
Go for it, Bastie-boi ... you might even get the nomination.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> It seems the good Lord even had enough of the Obamanation and had called
>> upon Rick Perry of Texas to toss his hat into the ring.
>>
>> The news is sending chills down the spines of the GOP wanna-bes, as
>> opposed
>> to what the voice of the Anointed Negro does to the legs of Chris
>> Wallace.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/rick-perry-divine-calling-001600839.html
>>
>> If God indeed wants Rick Perrry to run, than it is only to thwart his
>> direst
>> opponent, the Devil, of an encore with Obama. Seems the Lord was snoozing
>> the first time around. It also seems that Perry is the only one in the
>> GOP
>> field who has the cajones and the imposing presence to call a spade a
>> spade
>> (no pun intended) and verbally rip the Anointed One a new one, at any
>> debate
>> and at any venue of Obama's choosing.
>>
>> God speed Rick Perry ... the eyes of the hopeful are upon you.
>> ************
>> But another Repug crazy. You've got to love 'em. I can't wait 'til they
>> start eating their young. The Repug convention will be as dysfunctional
>> as Father's Day at Hag's trailer park.
>>

> You poor delusional gnat ... dysfunctional is what you saw during the past
> two and a half years. The Liberal Loons haven't even passed a budget yet,
> since the Nigger took office. You are truly a "dropped on your head" dumb
> motherfucker, Troll.
> *************
> You are such a ninny. I wonder, is it ninny cracker or cracker ninny?
> Hey, I hear Perry has been praying for rain. How's that workin' for him?
> The dolt will no doubt pray publically every day 'til it finally rains and
> then take credit for it. As POTUS it would go something like, "Oh Lordy,
> please balance the budget and smite those who vote again' me."

I will take into consideration your abject ignorance of
anything political, and it also appears that you can't
read, or you would know who is praying, you dolt.
Rick would not steal the Negroid's prayer ... Perry, a
man of character, unlike the above mentioned loser,
simply wouldn't do that. You deadbeat will get your
collective asses kicked in 2012 ... gospel.

No. As usual you don't read much. It's Perry telling everyone he's praying
for rain.....gospel. Actually, I believe in prayer. But it's a private
matter between one and one's God. Ohooooooo, yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

I hear the Dems are working on formalizing you Teahadists into a third party
so as to insure Obama's reelection much as Ross Perot insured Bill Clinton's
election. You numnutz ninnys will probably fall for it.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>

>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> It seems the good Lord even had enough of the Obamanation and had called
>>> upon Rick Perry of Texas to toss his hat into the ring.
>>>
>>> The news is sending chills down the spines of the GOP wanna-bes, as
>>> opposed
>>> to what the voice of the Anointed Negro does to the legs of Chris
>>> Wallace.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/rick-perry-divine-calling-001600839.html
>>>
>>> If God indeed wants Rick Perrry to run, than it is only to thwart his
>>> direst
>>> opponent, the Devil, of an encore with Obama. Seems the Lord was
>>> snoozing
>>> the first time around. It also seems that Perry is the only one in the
>>> GOP
>>> field who has the cajones and the imposing presence to call a spade a
>>> spade
>>> (no pun intended) and verbally rip the Anointed One a new one, at any
>>> debate
>>> and at any venue of Obama's choosing.
>>>
>>> God speed Rick Perry ... the eyes of the hopeful are upon you.
>>> ************
>>> But another Repug crazy. You've got to love 'em. I can't wait 'til
>>> they start eating their young. The Repug convention will be as
>>> dysfunctional as Father's Day at Hag's trailer park.
>>>

>> You poor delusional gnat ... dysfunctional is what you saw during the
>> past
>> two and a half years. The Liberal Loons haven't even passed a budget
>> yet,
>> since the Nigger took office. You are truly a "dropped on your head" dumb
>> motherfucker, Troll.
>> *************
>> You are such a ninny. I wonder, is it ninny cracker or cracker ninny?
>> Hey, I hear Perry has been praying for rain. How's that workin' for him?
>> The dolt will no doubt pray publically every day 'til it finally rains
>> and then take credit for it. As POTUS it would go something like, "Oh
>> Lordy, please balance the budget and smite those who vote again' me."
>

> I will take into consideration your abject ignorance of
> anything political, and it also appears that you can't
> read, or you would know who is praying, you dolt.
> Rick would not steal the Negroid's prayer ... Perry, a
> man of character, unlike the above mentioned loser,
> simply wouldn't do that. You deadbeat will get your
> collective asses kicked in 2012 ... gospel.
>
> No. As usual you don't read much. It's Perry telling everyone he's
> praying for rain.....gospel. Actually, I believe in prayer. But it's a
> private matter between one and one's God. Ohooooooo, yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

*** Could you start tonight and pray to your god for a brain ... it may not
be too late for you, you ignorant scmuck.

> I hear the Dems are working on formalizing you Teahadists into a third
> party so as to insure Obama's reelection much as Ross Perot insured Bill
> Clinton's election. You numnutz ninnys will probably fall for it.

** Good luck with that ... but usually that works only once.
Even though both would like the Presidency, their mutual opinion of the
clueless Negroid makes them pool their forces to rid the Nation once and for
all of that parasitic clique of college freshmen who are totally clueless
... sort of like you, you tiny piss ant.

Bast
2011-07-21 15:34:57 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> It seems the good Lord even had enough of the Obamanation and had
>>> called upon Rick Perry of Texas to toss his hat into the ring.
>>>
>>> The news is sending chills down the spines of the GOP wanna-bes, as
>>> opposed to what the voice of the Anointed Negro does to the legs of
>>> Chris Wallace.
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/rick-perry-divine-calling-001600839.html
>>>
>>> If God indeed wants Rick Perrry to run, than it is only to thwart his
>>> direst opponent, the Devil, of an encore with Obama. Seems the Lord
>>> was snoozing the first time around. It also seems that Perry is the
>>> only one in the GOP field who has the cajones and the imposing
>>> presence to call a spade a spade (no pun intended) and verbally rip
>>> the Anointed One a new one, at any debate and at any venue of Obama's
>>> choosing. God speed Rick Perry ... the eyes of the hopeful are upon you.
>>

>> All you tea-party atheists better start dusting off your church suits
>> When (Texas ol' boy) G.W comes out of hiding and throws his support
>> behiind Perry,....you are going to have to toe the religous fanatic
>> party line.
>> ....or support Obama
>>
>> Or come over to the "9/11 Truffers",......who pretty much have no use
>> for any of the parties.
>>
>> Hmmmm,....A THIRD PARTY ?
>>

> Oh yea ... the "9/11 Truthers" should be a huge hit.
> Go for it, Bastie-boi ... you might even get the nomination.

So then since you dismised a third option,.....are you going to support
Perry or Obama ?

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)