Research Discussion: NoTroll's Double Whammy ....

NoTroll's Double Whammy ....

First they got him for impersonating a resident of the
State of Indiana ...

Then for impersonating a straight guy !!!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man-says-rejected-blood-bank-seeming-gay-151627659.html

Getting too old and wrinkled up to make money hustling
homos, Troll ???

Bwahahahahahahahhhh

"Hägar" wrote in message

First they got him for impersonating a resident of the
State of Indiana ...

Then for impersonating a straight guy !!!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man-says-rejected-blood-bank-seeming-gay-151627659.html

Getting too old and wrinkled up to make money hustling
homos, Troll ???

Bwahahahahahahahhhh
*************
Again with the gay thing Hags. Why don't you just come out? Keeping such a
big secret is not healthy. Although I realize trailer park denizens are
probably not the most open and caring people. Maybe you'd best stay in the
trailer (as it were) after all.

Jake
2011-07-20 15:14:27 EST
On Jul 20, 10:40 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> First they got him for impersonating a resident of the
> State of Indiana ...
>
> Then for impersonating a straight guy !!!
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man-says-rejected-blood-bank-seem...
>
> Getting too old and wrinkled up to make money hustling
> homos, Troll ???
>
> Bwahahahahahahahhhh
> *************
> Again with the gay thing Hags.  Why don't you just come out?  Keeping such a
> big secret is not healthy.  Although I realize trailer park denizens are
> probably not the most open and caring people.  Maybe you'd best stay in the
> trailer (as it were) after all.

Say Notroll, talking about trailers and Hags, where is Hag's lover, uh
Patriot? Ain't seen him posting his gay thoughts lately. Hags
probably has him chained to the bed or umm, lawn chair. Huh, Hags?
Jake.

On Jul 20, 10:40 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> First they got him for impersonating a resident of the
> State of Indiana ...
>
> Then for impersonating a straight guy !!!
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man-says-rejected-blood-bank-seem...
>
> Getting too old and wrinkled up to make money hustling
> homos, Troll ???
>
> Bwahahahahahahahhhh
> *************
> Again with the gay thing Hags. Why don't you just come out? Keeping such a
> big secret is not healthy. Although I realize trailer park denizens are
> probably not the most open and caring people. Maybe you'd best stay in the
> trailer (as it were) after all.

Say Notroll, talking about trailers and Hags, where is Hag's lover, uh
Patriot? Ain't seen him posting his gay thoughts lately. Hags
probably has him chained to the bed or umm, lawn chair. Huh, Hags?
Jake.

*** Last time I saw him he said he had to go to the bathroom
to take a "Jake" ... I bet he went into the bushes and took a big
ole "noTroll" instead.

"jake" wrote in message

On Jul 20, 10:40 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar" wrote in message

> First they got him for impersonating a resident of the
> State of Indiana ...
>
> Then for impersonating a straight guy !!!
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man-says-rejected-blood-bank-seem...
>
> Getting too old and wrinkled up to make money hustling
> homos, Troll ???
>
> Bwahahahahahahahhhh
> *************
> Again with the gay thing Hags. Why don't you just come out? Keeping such
> big secret is not healthy. Although I realize trailer park denizens are
> probably not the most open and caring people. Maybe you'd best stay in
> the
> trailer (as it were) after all.

Say Notroll, talking about trailers and Hags, where is Hag's lover, uh
Patriot? Ain't seen him posting his gay thoughts lately. Hags
probably has him chained to the bed or umm, lawn chair. Huh, Hags?
Jake.
************
Pat was around a day or two ago with some fagadocious comments. And Hags
does have an aluminum lawn chair out back of the trailer next to the three
ring blow up swimming pool.

Jake
2011-07-20 16:32:59 EST
On Jul 20, 3:29 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake"  wrote in message

> On Jul 20, 10:40 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hägar"  wrote in message

> > First they got him for impersonating a resident of the
> > State of Indiana ...
>
> > Then for impersonating a straight guy !!!
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man-says-rejected-blood-bank-seem...
>
> > Getting too old and wrinkled up to make money hustling
> > homos, Troll ???
>
> > Bwahahahahahahahhhh
> > *************
> > Again with the gay thing Hags.  Why don't you just come out?  Keeping such
> > big secret is not healthy.  Although I realize trailer park denizens are
> > probably not the most open and caring people.  Maybe you'd best stay in
> > the
> > trailer (as it were) after all.
>
> Say Notroll, talking about trailers and Hags, where is Hag's lover, uh
> Patriot?  Ain't seen him posting his gay thoughts lately.  Hags
> probably has him chained to the bed or umm, lawn chair.  Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
> ************
> Pat was around a day or two ago with some fagadocious comments.  And Hags
> does have an aluminum lawn chair out back of the trailer next to the three
> ring blow up swimming pool.

LOL!!!
Jake.

The Patriot

<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> First they got him for impersonating a resident of
> the
> State of Indiana ...
>
> Then for impersonating a straight guy !!!
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man-says-rejected-blood-bank-seem...
>
> Getting too old and wrinkled up to make money
> hustling
> homos, Troll ???
>
> Bwahahahahahahahhhh
> *************
> Again with the gay thing Hags. Why don't you just
> come out? Keeping such a
> big secret is not healthy. Although I realize trailer
> park denizens are
> probably not the most open and caring people. Maybe
> you'd best stay in the
> trailer (as it were) after all.

Say Notroll, talking about trailers and Hags, where is
Hag's lover, uh
Patriot? Ain't seen him posting his gay thoughts
lately. Hags
probably has him chained to the bed or umm, lawn chair.
Huh, Hags?
Jake.
Howdy Joke, Did they finally let you out of jail? Or
have you been making lots of cash running dope from
Mexico? Or maybe you have just been murdering poor
innocent Mexicans because they would not move out of
their house so you could use it for a dope repository.
Whatever I hope the Cartel finds out about the extra
cash you have been sneaking from the weeks take. You
do know they don't like you to steal from them.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-21 05:04:32 EST
On Jul 20, 11:43 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 20, 10:40 am, "Notroll2012"
>

> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> > "Hägar" wrote in message

> > First they got him for impersonating a resident of
> > the
> > State of Indiana ...
>
> > Then for impersonating a straight guy !!!
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man-says-rejected-blood-bank-seem...
>
> > Getting too old and wrinkled up to make money
> > hustling
> > homos, Troll ???
>
> > Bwahahahahahahahhhh
> > *************
> > Again with the gay thing Hags. Why don't you just
> > come out? Keeping such a
> > big secret is not healthy. Although I realize trailer
> > park denizens are
> > probably not the most open and caring people. Maybe
> > you'd best stay in the
> > trailer (as it were) after all.
>
> Say Notroll, talking about trailers and Hags, where is
> Hag's lover, uh
> Patriot?  Ain't seen him posting his gay thoughts
> lately.  Hags
> probably has him chained to the bed or umm, lawn chair.
> Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
> Howdy Joke,  Did they finally let you out of jail?  Or
> have you been making lots of cash running dope from
> Mexico?  Or maybe you have just been murdering poor
> innocent Mexicans because they would not move out of
> their house so you could use it for a dope repository.
> Whatever I hope the Cartel finds out about the extra
> cash you have been sneaking from the weeks take.  You
> do know they don't like you to steal from them.

PutriSnot, your raving is as dementedly, knuckle draggingly sleazy and
stupid as Hagar's. Now wrap yourself in your flag and KKKrawl back
into the teahadist sewer with Hagar.

Jake
2011-07-21 17:43:18 EST
On Jul 20, 10:43 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 20, 10:40 am, "Notroll2012"
>

> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> > "Hägar" wrote in message

> > First they got him for impersonating a resident of
> > the
> > State of Indiana ...
>
> > Then for impersonating a straight guy !!!
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man-says-rejected-blood-bank-seem...
>
> > Getting too old and wrinkled up to make money
> > hustling
> > homos, Troll ???
>
> > Bwahahahahahahahhhh
> > *************
> > Again with the gay thing Hags. Why don't you just
> > come out? Keeping such a
> > big secret is not healthy. Although I realize trailer
> > park denizens are
> > probably not the most open and caring people. Maybe
> > you'd best stay in the
> > trailer (as it were) after all.
>
> Say Notroll, talking about trailers and Hags, where is
> Hag's lover, uh
> Patriot?  Ain't seen him posting his gay thoughts
> lately.  Hags
> probably has him chained to the bed or umm, lawn chair.
> Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
> Howdy Joke,  Did they finally let you out of jail?  Or
> have you been making lots of cash running dope from
> Mexico?  Or maybe you have just been murdering poor
> innocent Mexicans because they would not move out of
> their house so you could use it for a dope repository.
> Whatever I hope the Cartel finds out about the extra
> cash you have been sneaking from the weeks take.  You
> do know they don't like you to steal from them.

I have a white boy neighbor, who lives accross the street from us and
who everybody immediately assumes is gay. I must say Patriot, you seem
to know enough about my home area to actually be from here. And he's
even got this big fat biker "pal" who's always around when he
barbeque's. C'mon Patriot, admit it. It's you, huh?
Jake.

On Jul 20, 3:29 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" wrote in message

> On Jul 20, 10:40 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> > First they got him for impersonating a resident of the
> > State of Indiana ...
>
> > Then for impersonating a straight guy !!!
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man-says-rejected-blood-bank-seem...
>
> > Getting too old and wrinkled up to make money hustling
> > homos, Troll ???
>
> > Bwahahahahahahahhhh
> > *************
> > Again with the gay thing Hags. Why don't you just come out? Keeping such
> > big secret is not healthy. Although I realize trailer park denizens are
> > probably not the most open and caring people. Maybe you'd best stay in
> > the
> > trailer (as it were) after all.
>
> Say Notroll, talking about trailers and Hags, where is Hag's lover, uh
> Patriot? Ain't seen him posting his gay thoughts lately. Hags
> probably has him chained to the bed or umm, lawn chair. Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
> Pat was around a day or two ago with some fagadocious comments. And Hags
> does have an aluminum lawn chair out back of the trailer next to the three
> ring blow up swimming pool.

LOL!!!
Jake.

*** Jake, a Gummint cheese and beer fart would
make you LOL, you dippy Beaner (that's different
from Beaner dip).