Research Discussion: Are You A Flake ???

Are You A Flake ???

Starring my main guy ... he be da MAN !!!

http://obamashlamadama.com/flake.html

... and they called GWB stupid ...

Bast
2011-07-20 14:43:35 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Starring my main guy ... he be da MAN !!!
>
> http://obamashlamadama.com/flake.html
>
> ... and they called GWB stupid ...

So ?
Just because Obama is an F-up, doesn't mean G.W wasn't as well.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Starring my main guy ... he be da MAN !!!
>>
>> http://obamashlamadama.com/flake.html
>>
>> ... and they called GWB stupid ...
>

> So ?
> Just because Obama is an F-up, doesn't mean G.W wasn't as well.

George W. Bush
Commissioned into the Texas Air National Guard, 1968 - 1974
Pilot of F-102 fighter jets.
Skipped a few classes to get drunk with his buddies, which
to this day is a tradition among REAL men.
Business Degree - Yale, 1968
MBA Degree - Harvard, 1975
Co-Owner, Texas Rangers baseball team.
Governor of Texas 1994 to 2001
Two Term President of the US

There was a drunken driving incident. Wimps like
Bubba Clinton smoked pot, but real men drink booze
and a DUI is like a medal of honor among real men.
The fruity wine crowd detest them, but prefer Botox
in their women and hair plugs in their men.

So you see, Bast, if you can measure up to even a
single one of GWB's accomplishments, perhaps I
would give your sorry existence some credence ..
you probably never had a DUI, either, which tells
me all I need to know about you.

Bast
2011-07-20 15:46:17 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Starring my main guy ... he be da MAN !!!
>>>
>>> http://obamashlamadama.com/flake.html
>>>
>>> ... and they called GWB stupid ...
>>

>> So ?
>> Just because Obama is an F-up, doesn't mean G.W wasn't as well.
>>

> George W. Bush
> Commissioned into the Texas Air National Guard, 1968 - 1974
> Pilot of F-102 fighter jets.
> Skipped a few classes to get drunk with his buddies, which
> to this day is a tradition among REAL men.
> Business Degree - Yale, 1968
> MBA Degree - Harvard, 1975
> Co-Owner, Texas Rangers baseball team.
> Governor of Texas 1994 to 2001
> Two Term President of the US
>
> There was a drunken driving incident. Wimps like
> Bubba Clinton smoked pot, but real men drink booze
> and a DUI is like a medal of honor among real men.
> The fruity wine crowd detest them, but prefer Botox
> in their women and hair plugs in their men.
>
> So you see, Bast, if you can measure up to even a
> single one of GWB's accomplishments, perhaps I
> would give your sorry existence some credence ..
> you probably never had a DUI, either, which tells
> me all I need to know about you.

Will Daddy Bush adopt me, so he can buy me all that too ?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> So ?
>>> Just because Obama is an F-up, doesn't mean G.W wasn't as well.
>>>

>> George W. Bush
>> Commissioned into the Texas Air National Guard, 1968 - 1974
>> Pilot of F-102 fighter jets.
>> Skipped a few classes to get drunk with his buddies, which
>> to this day is a tradition among REAL men.
>> Business Degree - Yale, 1968
>> MBA Degree - Harvard, 1975
>> Co-Owner, Texas Rangers baseball team.
>> Governor of Texas 1994 to 2001
>> Two Term President of the US
>>
>> There was a drunken driving incident. Wimps like
>> Bubba Clinton smoked pot, but real men drink booze
>> and a DUI is like a medal of honor among real men.
>> The fruity wine crowd detest them, but prefer Botox
>> in their women and hair plugs in their men.
>>
>> So you see, Bast, if you can measure up to even a
>> single one of GWB's accomplishments, perhaps I
>> would give your sorry existence some credence ..
>> you probably never had a DUI, either, which tells
>> me all I need to know about you.
>

> Will Daddy Bush adopt me, so he can buy me all that too ?

So, you're saying that you paid for your upbringing and education ??

It is the envy you Liberal losers display for all who are
wealthy that sets you apart from those normal human
beings who aspire to bigger and better things in life.
A little jump start often helps, except in the case of
Liberals who wasted precious oxygen for generations
on end without anything to show for.

I don't know how many people have jobs and a
paycheck thanks to those evil Bushies, but I do know
there isn't even one person who has a job because of
your useless presence on this planet.

Bast
2011-07-20 16:46:59 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> George W. Bush
>>> Commissioned into the Texas Air National Guard, 1968 - 1974
>>> Pilot of F-102 fighter jets.
>>> Skipped a few classes to get drunk with his buddies, which
>>> to this day is a tradition among REAL men.
>>> Business Degree - Yale, 1968
>>> MBA Degree - Harvard, 1975
>>> Co-Owner, Texas Rangers baseball team.
>>> Governor of Texas 1994 to 2001
>>> Two Term President of the US
>>>
>>> There was a drunken driving incident. Wimps like
>>> Bubba Clinton smoked pot, but real men drink booze
>>> and a DUI is like a medal of honor among real men.
>>> The fruity wine crowd detest them, but prefer Botox
>>> in their women and hair plugs in their men.
>>>
>>> So you see, Bast, if you can measure up to even a
>>> single one of GWB's accomplishments, perhaps I
>>> would give your sorry existence some credence ..
>>> you probably never had a DUI, either, which tells
>>> me all I need to know about you.
>>

>> Will Daddy Bush adopt me, so he can buy me all that too ?
>>

> So, you're saying that you paid for your upbringing and education ??
>
> It is the envy you Liberal losers display for all who are
> wealthy that sets you apart from those normal human
> beings who aspire to bigger and better things in life.
> A little jump start often helps, except in the case of
> Liberals who wasted precious oxygen for generations
> on end without anything to show for.
>
> I don't know how many people have jobs and a
> paycheck thanks to those evil Bushies, but I do know
> there isn't even one person who has a job because of
> your useless presence on this planet.

Well, that just will not do, will it ?

So will you ask Daddy Bush to ask his Saudi buddies the BIN LADEN'S, to help
me start up and oil company called "ARBUSTO ENERGY"

Hold On,....seems that name was already taken
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbusto_Energy

How about "Arbusto Moslem Energy" then ?,
And I promise I will hire a lot of people, and be good too.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Will Daddy Bush adopt me, so he can buy me all that too ?
>>>

>> So, you're saying that you paid for your upbringing and education ??
>>
>> It is the envy you Liberal losers display for all who are
>> wealthy that sets you apart from those normal human
>> beings who aspire to bigger and better things in life.
>> A little jump start often helps, except in the case of
>> Liberals who wasted precious oxygen for generations
>> on end without anything to show for.
>>
>> I don't know how many people have jobs and a
>> paycheck thanks to those evil Bushies, but I do know
>> there isn't even one person who has a job because of
>> your useless presence on this planet.
>

> Well, that just will not do, will it ?
>
> So will you ask Daddy Bush to ask his Saudi buddies the BIN LADEN'S, to
> help me start up and oil company called "ARBUSTO ENERGY"

Too bad your daddy was a useless slacker ... had he been
worth his salt, you, just like GWB, would have a real job,
instead of wasting time idly by publicly peddling your
regurgitated neurotic 9/11 anxieties and fears.

Bast
2011-07-20 17:37:04 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> So, you're saying that you paid for your upbringing and education ??
>>>
>>> It is the envy you Liberal losers display for all who are
>>> wealthy that sets you apart from those normal human
>>> beings who aspire to bigger and better things in life.
>>> A little jump start often helps, except in the case of
>>> Liberals who wasted precious oxygen for generations
>>> on end without anything to show for.
>>>
>>> I don't know how many people have jobs and a
>>> paycheck thanks to those evil Bushies, but I do know
>>> there isn't even one person who has a job because of
>>> your useless presence on this planet.
>>

>> Well, that just will not do, will it ?
>>
>> So will you ask Daddy Bush to ask his Saudi buddies the BIN LADEN'S, to
>> help me start up and oil company called "ARBUSTO ENERGY"

Hold On,....seems that name was already taken
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbusto_Energy

How about "Arbusto Moslem Energy" then ?,
And I promise I will hire a lot of people, and be good too.

> Too bad your daddy was a useless slacker ... had he been
> worth his salt, you, just like GWB, would have a real job,
> instead of wasting time idly by publicly peddling your
> regurgitated neurotic 9/11 anxieties and fears.

WOW,...are you THAT desperate, that you just ERASE the truth, because you
are ashamed of it ?
That's okay,....I added back in what you can't face.

And,..... Awww,...yer mudder wears army boots !

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Well, that just will not do, will it ?
>>>
>>> So will you ask Daddy Bush to ask his Saudi buddies the BIN LADEN'S, to
>>> help me start up and oil company called "ARBUSTO ENERGY"
>
> Hold On,....seems that name was already taken
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbusto_Energy
>
> How about "Arbusto Moslem Energy" then ?,
> And I promise I will hire a lot of people, and be good too.
>

>> Too bad your daddy was a useless slacker ... had he been
>> worth his salt, you, just like GWB, would have a real job,
>> instead of wasting time idly by publicly peddling your
>> regurgitated neurotic 9/11 anxieties and fears.
>

> WOW,...are you THAT desperate, that you just ERASE the truth, because you
> are ashamed of it ?
> That's okay,....I added back in what you can't face.

You 9/11 Truthers were flushed down the shitter a long
time ago.

The Patriot

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> So ?
>>> Just because Obama is an F-up, doesn't mean G.W
>>> wasn't as well.
>>>

>> George W. Bush
>> Commissioned into the Texas Air National Guard,
>> 1968 - 1974
>> Pilot of F-102 fighter jets.
>> Skipped a few classes to get drunk with his buddies,
>> which
>> to this day is a tradition among REAL men.
>> Business Degree - Yale, 1968
>> MBA Degree - Harvard, 1975
>> Co-Owner, Texas Rangers baseball team.
>> Governor of Texas 1994 to 2001
>> Two Term President of the US
>>
>> There was a drunken driving incident. Wimps like
>> Bubba Clinton smoked pot, but real men drink booze
>> and a DUI is like a medal of honor among real men.
>> The fruity wine crowd detest them, but prefer Botox
>> in their women and hair plugs in their men.
>>
>> So you see, Bast, if you can measure up to even a
>> single one of GWB's accomplishments, perhaps I
>> would give your sorry existence some credence ..
>> you probably never had a DUI, either, which tells
>> me all I need to know about you.
>

> Will Daddy Bush adopt me, so he can buy me all that
> too ?

Well hell! If ou really want a DUI I will explain
later how to get one.