Research Discussion: You Just Gotta Love GWB ....

You Just Gotta Love GWB ....

Ex-President Bush, decides to leave the "ranch" and go out to sit in a
local Crawford bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman "Isn't that George
W. Bush sitting at the end of the bar?"

The bartender says, 'Yep, that's him.' So the guy walks over and says,
'Wow, this is a real honor! What are you doing in here?'

Bush says, ' I'm planning WW III.'

The guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'

Bush says, 'Well, I'm going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde with
big tits..

The guy exclaims, 'A blonde with big tits?

Why kill a blonde with big tits?'

Bush turns to the bartender and says,
'See, I told you, no one gives a shit about the 140 million Muslims'.

Two astrophysicists are discussing their research in a bar one evening
when a drunk who has been sitting and listening in at the next seat
turns and says, in a very worried voice, "What was that you just
said?"

"We were discussion stellar evolution, and I said to my colleague here
that the Sun would run out of nuclear fuel and turn into a red giant
star in about 5 billion years, possibly melting the Earth."
"Whew!" says the drunk, "You really had me worried.
I thought you said 5 million."

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:19:10 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Ex-President Bush, decides to leave the "ranch" and go out to sit in a
>local Crawford bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman "Isn't that George
>W. Bush sitting at the end of the bar?"
>
>The bartender says, 'Yep, that's him.' So the guy walks over and says,
>'Wow, this is a real honor! What are you doing in here?'
>
>Bush says, ' I'm planning WW III.'
>
>The guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'
>
>Bush says, 'Well, I'm going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde with
>big tits..
>
>The guy exclaims, 'A blonde with big tits?
>
>Why kill a blonde with big tits?'
>
>Bush turns to the bartender and says,
>'See, I told you, no one gives a shit about the 140 million Muslims'.

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

H*@hahaha.com
2011-07-20 05:01:39 EST
On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:19:10 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Ex-President Bush, decides to leave the "ranch" and go out to sit in a
>local Crawford bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman "Isn't that George
>W. Bush sitting at the end of the bar?"
>
>The bartender says, 'Yep, that's him.' So the guy walks over and says,
>'Wow, this is a real honor! What are you doing in here?'
>
>Bush says, ' I'm planning WW III.'
>
>The guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'
>
>Bush says, 'Well, I'm going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde with
>big tits..
>
>The guy exclaims, 'A blonde with big tits?
>
>Why kill a blonde with big tits?'
>
>Bush turns to the bartender and says,
>'See, I told you, no one gives a shit about the 140 million Muslims'.

And then Dumbya dropped his drawers and Jeff Gannon barebacked him up
his ass just like he did back in the White House all those "sleepover"
days. Then the rest of the gay bar took turns cornholing Dumbya.
Except poor Fagar. Fagar can't get it up for anything.

wrote in message news:676d27legdlr90f60ebc072ms6abav4tu4@4ax.com...

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:19:10 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Ex-President Bush, decides to leave the "ranch" and go out to sit in a
>local Crawford bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman "Isn't that George
>W. Bush sitting at the end of the bar?"
>
>The bartender says, 'Yep, that's him.' So the guy walks over and says,
>'Wow, this is a real honor! What are you doing in here?'
>
>Bush says, ' I'm planning WW III.'
>
>The guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'
>
>Bush says, 'Well, I'm going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde
>with
>big tits..
>
>The guy exclaims, 'A blonde with big tits?
>
>Why kill a blonde with big tits?'
>
>Bush turns to the bartender and says,
>'See, I told you, no one gives a shit about the 140 million Muslims'.

And then Dumbya dropped his drawers and Jeff Gannon barebacked him up
his ass just like he did back in the White House all those "sleepover"
days. Then the rest of the gay bar took turns cornholing Dumbya.
Except poor Fagar. Fagar can't get it up for anything.
*************************
I doubt that Hags was there. There are some things that even Texas will not
let across the border.

<*a@hahaha.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:19:10 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Ex-President Bush, decides to leave the "ranch" and go out to sit in a
>>local Crawford bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman "Isn't that George
>>W. Bush sitting at the end of the bar?"
>>
>>The bartender says, 'Yep, that's him.' So the guy walks over and says,
>>'Wow, this is a real honor! What are you doing in here?'
>>
>>Bush says, ' I'm planning WW III.'
>>
>>The guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'
>>
>>Bush says, 'Well, I'm going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde
>>with
>>big tits..
>>
>>The guy exclaims, 'A blonde with big tits?
>>
>>Why kill a blonde with big tits?'
>>
>>Bush turns to the bartender and says,
>>'See, I told you, no one gives a shit about the 140 million Muslims'.
>>

> And then Dumbya dropped his drawers and Jeff Gannon barebacked him up
> his ass just like he did back in the White House all those "sleepover"
> days. Then the rest of the gay bar took turns cornholing Dumbya.
> Except poor Fagar. Fagar can't get it up for anything.

*** Pre-occupation with faggotry noted, hillbilly. It must
be a bitch to be the "pivot man" in Deliverance
re-enactment

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-20 21:43:34 EST
On Jul 20, 7:53 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> wrote in messagenews:676d27legdlr90f60ebc072ms6abav4tu4@4ax.com...
>

> On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:19:10 -0700, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Ex-President  Bush, decides to leave the "ranch" and go out to sit in a
> >local Crawford bar. A  guy walks in and asks the barman "Isn't that George
> >W.  Bush sitting at the end of the bar?"
>
> >The bartender  says, 'Yep, that's him.' So  the guy walks over and says,
> >'Wow, this is a real honor!  What are you doing in here?'
>
> >Bush says, ' I'm  planning WW III.'
>
> >The guy says, 'Really? What's  going to happen?'
>
> >Bush says, 'Well, I'm going to  kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde
> >with
> >big tits..
>
> >The guy exclaims, 'A blonde with big  tits?
>
> >Why kill a  blonde with big tits?'
>
> >Bush turns to the bartender and  says,
> >'See, I told you, no one gives a shit about  the 140 million  Muslims'.
>
> And then Dumbya dropped his drawers and Jeff Gannon barebacked him up
> his ass just like he did back in the White House all those "sleepover"
> days.  Then the rest of the gay bar took turns cornholing Dumbya.
> Except poor Fagar.  Fagar can't get it up for anything.
> *************************
> I doubt that Hags was there.  There are some things that even Texas will not
> let across the border.

Hagar really, really, really loves GWB. Texas might make an exception
for an ardent fan boy like Hagar. After all, that's a state where men
are men, and the sheep are nervous!

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:43:34 -0700 (PDT), REDRUM KILGORE
<*e@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 20, 7:53?am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> wrote in messagenews:676d27legdlr90f60ebc072ms6abav4tu4@4ax.com...
>>

>> On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:19:10 -0700, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >Ex-President ?Bush, decides to leave the "ranch" and go out to sit in a
>> >local Crawford bar. A ?guy walks in and asks the barman "Isn't that George
>> >W. ?Bush sitting at the end of the bar?"
>>
>> >The bartender ?says, 'Yep, that's him.' So ?the guy walks over and says,
>> >'Wow, this is a real honor! ?What are you doing in here?'
>>
>> >Bush says, ' I'm ?planning WW III.'
>>
>> >The guy says, 'Really? What's ?going to happen?'
>>
>> >Bush says, 'Well, I'm going to ?kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde
>> >with
>> >big tits..
>>
>> >The guy exclaims, 'A blonde with big ?tits?
>>
>> >Why kill a ?blonde with big tits?'
>>
>> >Bush turns to the bartender and ?says,
>> >'See, I told you, no one gives a shit about ?the 140 million ?Muslims'.
>>
>> And then Dumbya dropped his drawers and Jeff Gannon barebacked him up
>> his ass just like he did back in the White House all those "sleepover"
>> days. ?Then the rest of the gay bar took turns cornholing Dumbya.
>> Except poor Fagar. ?Fagar can't get it up for anything.
>> *************************
>> I doubt that Hags was there. ?There are some things that even Texas will not
>> let across the border.
>
>Hagar really, really, really loves GWB. Texas might make an exception
>for an ardent fan boy like Hagar. After all, that's a state where men
>are men, and the sheep are nervous!

"the sheep are nervous" ...

http://worldhaveyoursay.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/obama-crowd.jpg

Heck yeah, if they all knew 10% of what I know...
they do more than have a nervous poo in their underpants !!!

Yeah, I've got a photo for that somewhere...

http://funnyphotosofpeople.com/upload/17191-30803/poo-pants.jpg

_______________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot
2011-07-24 01:45:32 EST

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in
message
On Jul 20, 7:53 am, "Notroll2012"
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> wrote in
> messagenews:676d27legdlr90f60ebc072ms6abav4tu4@4ax.com...
>

> On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:19:10 -0700, "H gar"
> <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Ex-President Bush, decides to leave the "ranch" and
> >go out to sit in a
> >local Crawford bar. A guy walks in and asks the
> >barman "Isn't that George
> >W. Bush sitting at the end of the bar?"
>
> >The bartender says, 'Yep, that's him.' So the guy
> >walks over and says,
> >'Wow, this is a real honor! What are you doing in
> >here?'
>
> >Bush says, ' I'm planning WW III.'
>
> >The guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'
>
> >Bush says, 'Well, I'm going to kill 140 million
> >Muslims and one blonde
> >with
> >big tits..
>
> >The guy exclaims, 'A blonde with big tits?
>
> >Why kill a blonde with big tits?'
>
> >Bush turns to the bartender and says,
> >'See, I told you, no one gives a shit about the 140
> >million Muslims'.
>
> And then Dumbya dropped his drawers and Jeff Gannon
> barebacked him up
> his ass just like he did back in the White House all
> those "sleepover"
> days. Then the rest of the gay bar took turns
> cornholing Dumbya.
> Except poor Fagar. Fagar can't get it up for
> anything.
> *************************
> I doubt that Hags was there. There are some things
> that even Texas will not
> let across the border.

Hagar really, really, really loves GWB. Texas might
make an exception
for an ardent fan boy like Hagar. After all, that's a
state where men
are men, and the sheep are nervous!
Rumprot You are really hot on that gay and animal sex.
Must be the thing to do in Detroit.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-24 06:55:59 EST
On Jul 24, 1:45 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:2354e336-ae8a-4ea7-9b6c-0db1626b0846@c29g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
> On Jul 20, 7:53 am, "Notroll2012"
>

> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> > wrote in
> > messagenews:676d27legdlr90f60ebc072ms6abav4tu4@4ax.com...
>
> > On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:19:10 -0700, "H gar"
> > <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >Ex-President Bush, decides to leave the "ranch" and
> > >go out to sit in a
> > >local Crawford bar. A guy walks in and asks the
> > >barman "Isn't that George
> > >W. Bush sitting at the end of the bar?"
>
> > >The bartender says, 'Yep, that's him.' So the guy
> > >walks over and says,
> > >'Wow, this is a real honor! What are you doing in
> > >here?'
>
> > >Bush says, ' I'm planning WW III.'
>
> > >The guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'
>
> > >Bush says, 'Well, I'm going to kill 140 million
> > >Muslims and one blonde
> > >with
> > >big tits..
>
> > >The guy exclaims, 'A blonde with big tits?
>
> > >Why kill a blonde with big tits?'
>
> > >Bush turns to the bartender and says,
> > >'See, I told you, no one gives a shit about the 140
> > >million Muslims'.
>
> > And then Dumbya dropped his drawers and Jeff Gannon
> > barebacked him up
> > his ass just like he did back in the White House all
> > those "sleepover"
> > days. Then the rest of the gay bar took turns
> > cornholing Dumbya.
> > Except poor Fagar. Fagar can't get it up for
> > anything.
> > *************************
> > I doubt that Hags was there. There are some things
> > that even Texas will not
> > let across the border.
>
> Hagar really, really, really loves GWB.  Texas might
> make an exception
> for an ardent fan boy like Hagar.  After all, that's a
> state where men
> are men, and the sheep are nervous!
> Rumprot You are really hot on that gay and animal sex.
> Must be the thing to do in Detroit.

We're not in Detroit, BUTT your obsession with gay and animal sex is
duly noted, PutrSnot.

The Patriot
2011-07-26 15:49:12 EST

wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:2354e336-ae8a-4ea7-9b6c-0db1626b0846@c29g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
> On Jul 20, 7:53 am, "Notroll2012"
>

> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> > wrote in
> > messagenews:676d27legdlr90f60ebc072ms6abav4tu4@4ax.com...
>
> > On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:19:10 -0700, "H gar"
> > <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >Ex-President Bush, decides to leave the "ranch"
> > >and
> > >go out to sit in a
> > >local Crawford bar. A guy walks in and asks the
> > >barman "Isn't that George
> > >W. Bush sitting at the end of the bar?"
>
> > >The bartender says, 'Yep, that's him.' So the guy
> > >walks over and says,
> > >'Wow, this is a real honor! What are you doing in
> > >here?'
>
> > >Bush says, ' I'm planning WW III.'
>
> > >The guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'
>
> > >Bush says, 'Well, I'm going to kill 140 million
> > >Muslims and one blonde
> > >with
> > >big tits..
>
> > >The guy exclaims, 'A blonde with big tits?
>
> > >Why kill a blonde with big tits?'
>
> > >Bush turns to the bartender and says,
> > >'See, I told you, no one gives a shit about the
> > >140
> > >million Muslims'.
>
> > And then Dumbya dropped his drawers and Jeff Gannon
> > barebacked him up
> > his ass just like he did back in the White House
> > all
> > those "sleepover"
> > days. Then the rest of the gay bar took turns
> > cornholing Dumbya.
> > Except poor Fagar. Fagar can't get it up for
> > anything.
> > *************************
> > I doubt that Hags was there. There are some things
> > that even Texas will not
> > let across the border.
>
> Hagar really, really, really loves GWB. Texas might
> make an exception
> for an ardent fan boy like Hagar. After all, that's a
> state where men
> are men, and the sheep are nervous!
> Rumprot You are really hot on that gay and animal
> sex.
> Must be the thing to do in Detroit.

We're not in Detroit, BUTT your obsession with gay and
animal sex is
duly noted, PutrSnot.
Of course you are in Detroit. Why lie about it?