Research Discussion: Jane Fonda Whining Over Getting Fired From QVC ...

Jane Fonda Whining Over Getting Fired From QVC ...

The ruthless Hippie Bitch and Traitor should have never been hired in the
first place. A contemporary, both politically and socially, of the likes of
that all American scum-bag Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, Jerry Brown and his
commie Atty. Gen. Rose Bird, she is a traitorous bitch who is responsible
for the deaths of many American soldiers during the Viet Nam era.

http://news.yahoo.com/jane-fonda-jabs-qvc-over-canceled-tv-appearance-202847808.html

When she went to visit Hanoi (which was against the law for a civilian at
that time), the regime proudly paraded her in front of American prisoners.
While shaking their hands, the desperate men passed hand scribbled notes to
the traitorous bitch, who then promptly, in view of the POWs and with a
smile on her face, turned them over to the Vietnamese commander, who
subsequently exacted numerous severe beatings upon the helpless and
defenseless men.

Yes, Hanoi Jane ... we will not forget what you did.
We are surprised that the other traitor, Obama, hasn't
offered you a "Czarista" position ... say, as military liaison ...

Bast
2011-07-17 15:00:15 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> The ruthless Hippie Bitch and Traitor should have never been hired in
> the first place. A contemporary, both politically and socially, of the
> likes of that all American scum-bag Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, Jerry
> Brown and his commie Atty. Gen. Rose Bird, she is a traitorous bitch
> who is responsible for the deaths of many American soldiers during the
> Viet Nam era.
> http://news.yahoo.com/jane-fonda-jabs-qvc-over-canceled-tv-appearance-202847808.html
>
> When she went to visit Hanoi (which was against the law for a civilian
> at that time), the regime proudly paraded her in front of American
> prisoners. While shaking their hands, the desperate men passed hand
> scribbled notes to the traitorous bitch, who then promptly, in view of
> the POWs and with a smile on her face, turned them over to the
> Vietnamese commander, who subsequently exacted numerous severe beatings
> upon the helpless and defenseless men.
>
> Yes, Hanoi Jane ... we will not forget what you did.
> We are surprised that the other traitor, Obama, hasn't
> offered you a "Czarista" position ... say, as military liaison ...

What the F ?
This was 50 years ago...... And yet you say 9/11 is "dragging up the past" ?

Besides,...she was RIGHT,...Vietnam WAS a farse, and tens of thousands of
kids died for NOTHING.
Even YOUR government now admits it....look up "Gulf Of Tonkin"

Although I'm sure you see through that as a "truffer" lie too.
....But you have to admit,...we are good.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> The ruthless Hippie Bitch and Traitor should have never been hired in
>> the first place. A contemporary, both politically and socially, of the
>> likes of that all American scum-bag Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, Jerry
>> Brown and his commie Atty. Gen. Rose Bird, she is a traitorous bitch
>> who is responsible for the deaths of many American soldiers during the
>> Viet Nam era.
>> http://news.yahoo.com/jane-fonda-jabs-qvc-over-canceled-tv-appearance-202847808.html
>>
>> When she went to visit Hanoi (which was against the law for a civilian
>> at that time), the regime proudly paraded her in front of American
>> prisoners. While shaking their hands, the desperate men passed hand
>> scribbled notes to the traitorous bitch, who then promptly, in view of
>> the POWs and with a smile on her face, turned them over to the
>> Vietnamese commander, who subsequently exacted numerous severe beatings
>> upon the helpless and defenseless men.
>>
>> Yes, Hanoi Jane ... we will not forget what you did.
>> We are surprised that the other traitor, Obama, hasn't
>> offered you a "Czarista" position ... say, as military liaison ...
>

> What the F ?
> This was 50 years ago...... And yet you say 9/11 is "dragging
> up the past" ?

***There is no expiration date on TREASON !!! Because
of Hanoi Jane, prisoners died. End of story.

> Besides,...she was RIGHT,...Vietnam WAS a farse, and tens
> of thousands of kids died for NOTHING.

*** Helped along by Hanoi Jane passing notes from POWs
to the Communist Leadership, many of whom were beaten
and subsequently perishe for lack of medical care. But
Hanoi Jane fits right in with you sorry Liberal scumbags.

> Even YOUR government now admits it....look up "Gulf Of Tonkin"

***Everything to get to the enemy is fair in war ...

> Although I'm sure you see through that as a "truffer" lie too.
> ....But you have to admit,...we are good.

*** Why don't you rephrase that last sentence so people
can understand your inane blathering ....

Bast
2011-07-18 12:55:34 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> The ruthless Hippie Bitch and Traitor should have never been hired in
>>> the first place. A contemporary, both politically and socially, of
>>> the likes of that all American scum-bag Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn,
>>> Jerry Brown and his commie Atty. Gen. Rose Bird, she is a traitorous
>>> bitch who is responsible for the deaths of many American soldiers
>>> during the Viet Nam era.
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/jane-fonda-jabs-qvc-over-canceled-tv-appearance-202847808.html
>>>
>>> When she went to visit Hanoi (which was against the law for a civilian
>>> at that time), the regime proudly paraded her in front of American
>>> prisoners. While shaking their hands, the desperate men passed hand
>>> scribbled notes to the traitorous bitch, who then promptly, in view of
>>> the POWs and with a smile on her face, turned them over to the
>>> Vietnamese commander, who subsequently exacted numerous severe
>>> beatings upon the helpless and defenseless men.
>>>
>>> Yes, Hanoi Jane ... we will not forget what you did.
>>> We are surprised that the other traitor, Obama, hasn't
>>> offered you a "Czarista" position ... say, as military liaison ...
>>

>> What the F ?
>> This was 50 years ago...... And yet you say 9/11 is "dragging
>> up the past" ?
>
> ***There is no expiration date on TREASON !!! Because
> of Hanoi Jane, prisoners died. End of story.

Did SHE send people over there ?

>> Besides,...she was RIGHT,...Vietnam WAS a farse, and tens
>> of thousands of kids died for NOTHING.
>
> *** Helped along by Hanoi Jane passing notes from POWs
> to the Communist Leadership, many of whom were beaten
> and subsequently perishe for lack of medical care. But
> Hanoi Jane fits right in with you sorry Liberal scumbags.

Did SHE send them there ?

>> Even YOUR government now admits it....look up "Gulf Of Tonkin"
>
> ***Everything to get to the enemy is fair in war ...

Uh,...there WAS NO WAR,...."Gulf Of Tonkin" was the excuse to START IT
(actually Vietnam was never a war,....it was a "police action")

And it was FAKED......didn't happen,....made up,....a false flag,....a
lie,....an untruth,....etc.

>> Although I'm sure you see through that as a "truffer" lie too.
>> ....But you have to admit,...we are good.
>>

> *** Why don't you rephrase that last sentence so people
> can understand your inane blathering ....

You seem to be the only one that doesn't understand it,.....so grab a two
year old and have them explain it to you.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> What the F ?
>>> This was 50 years ago...... And yet you say 9/11 is "dragging
>>> up the past" ?
>>
>> ***There is no expiration date on TREASON !!! Because
>> of Hanoi Jane, prisoners died. End of story.
>

> Did SHE send people over there ?
>

>>> Besides,...she was RIGHT,...Vietnam WAS a farse, and tens
>>> of thousands of kids died for NOTHING.
>>
>> *** Helped along by Hanoi Jane passing notes from POWs
>> to the Communist Leadership, many of whom were beaten
>> and subsequently perishe for lack of medical care. But
>> Hanoi Jane fits right in with you sorry Liberal scumbags.
>

> Did SHE send them there ?

*** No, but the useless bitch was the reason some of them came back in body
bags, beaten to death by the Communists.

>>> Even YOUR government now admits it....look up "Gulf Of Tonkin"
>>
>> ***Everything to get to the enemy is fair in war ...
>

> Uh,...there WAS NO WAR,...."Gulf Of Tonkin" was the excuse to START IT
> (actually Vietnam was never a war,....it was a "police action")
>
> And it was FAKED......didn't happen,....made up,....a false flag,....a
> lie,....an untruth,....etc.

*** You probably think that Pearl Harbor was also a self inflicted wound
just to get into a fight aith the Japs ... Man are you one

>>> Although I'm sure you see through that as a "truffer" lie too.
>>> ....But you have to admit,...we are good.
>>>

>> *** Why don't you rephrase that last sentence so people
>> can understand your inane blathering ....
>

> You seem to be the only one that doesn't understand it,.....so grab a two
> year old and have them explain it to you.

Illiterate Moron ...

Bast
2011-07-18 14:41:12 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> ***There is no expiration date on TREASON !!! Because
>>> of Hanoi Jane, prisoners died. End of story.
>>

>> Did SHE send people over there ?

>>> *** Helped along by Hanoi Jane passing notes from POWs
>>> to the Communist Leadership, many of whom were beaten
>>> and subsequently perishe for lack of medical care. But
>>> Hanoi Jane fits right in with you sorry Liberal scumbags.
>>

>> Did SHE send them there ?
>
> *** No, but the useless bitch was the reason some of them came back in
> body bags, beaten to death by the Communists.

Body bags were in demand before she was there,....and long after she left.
Think about that for a few minutes to let it sink in.

>>> ***Everything to get to the enemy is fair in war ...
>>

>> Uh,...there WAS NO WAR,...."Gulf Of Tonkin" was the excuse to START IT
>> (actually Vietnam was never a war,....it was a "police action")
>>
>> And it was FAKED......didn't happen,....made up,....a false flag,....a
>> lie,....an untruth,....etc.
>>

> *** You probably think that Pearl Harbor was also a self inflicted wound
> just to get into a fight aith the Japs ... Man are you one

Uh,....why wouldn't I belive that ?
Since it is now well documented that the military knew it was coming, and
just let it happen

>>> *** Why don't you rephrase that last sentence so people
>>> can understand your inane blathering ....
>>

>> You seem to be the only one that doesn't understand it,.....so grab a
>> two year old and have them explain it to you.
>>

> Illiterate Moron ...

YES you are,.....no need to use that as your signature line

S*@hsdf.com
2011-07-19 01:14:17 EST
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:02:40 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The ruthless Hippie Bitch and Traitor should have never been hired in the
>first place. A contemporary, both politically and socially, of the likes of
>that all American scum-bag Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, Jerry Brown and his
>commie Atty. Gen. Rose Bird, she is a traitorous bitch who is responsible
>for the deaths of many American soldiers during the Viet Nam era.
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/jane-fonda-jabs-qvc-over-canceled-tv-appearance-202847808.html
>
>When she went to visit Hanoi (which was against the law for a civilian at
>that time), the regime proudly paraded her in front of American prisoners.
>While shaking their hands, the desperate men passed hand scribbled notes to
>the traitorous bitch, who then promptly, in view of the POWs and with a
>smile on her face, turned them over to the Vietnamese commander, who
>subsequently exacted numerous severe beatings upon the helpless and
>defenseless men.
>
>Yes, Hanoi Jane ... we will not forget what you did.
>We are surprised that the other traitor, Obama, hasn't
>offered you a "Czarista" position ... say, as military liaison ...

Too bad the maggots haven't crawled out of Fägar's rotted brain.

The Patriot

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Did SHE send people over there ?

>>> Did SHE send them there ?
>>
>> *** No, but the useless bitch was the reason some of
>> them came back in
>> body bags, beaten to death by the Communists.
>

> Body bags were in demand before she was there,....and
> long after she left.
> Think about that for a few minutes to let it sink in.

>>> Uh,...there WAS NO WAR,...."Gulf Of Tonkin" was
>>> the excuse to START IT
>>> (actually Vietnam was never a war,....it was a
>>> "police action")
>>>
>>> And it was FAKED......didn't happen,....made
>>> up,....a false flag,....a
>>> lie,....an untruth,....etc.
>>>

>> *** You probably think that Pearl Harbor was also a
>> self inflicted wound
>> just to get into a fight aith the Japs ... Man are
>> you one
>

> Uh,....why wouldn't I belive that ?
> Since it is now well documented that the military
> knew it was coming, and just let it happen

>>> You seem to be the only one that doesn't understand
>>> it,.....so grab a
>>> two year old and have them explain it to you.
>>>

>> Illiterate Moron ...
>

> YES you are,.....no need to use that as your
> signature line

Look Shithead, forget about thinking. You don't have
the equipment for it.
They should shoot Fonda at the same time they shoot
you. No loss on either one.

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message
< snip >

>> YES you are,.....no need to use that as your signature line
>>
> Look Shithead, forget about thinking. You don't have the equipment for
> it.
> They should shoot Fonda at the same time they shoot you. No loss on
> either one.

The job could be accomplished with a single .357 Magnum
bullet ... just think of all the savings ...