Research Discussion: Obama Is A Racist

Obama Is A Racist

That wonder of evolution. Sheila Jackson, once again dazzled us with her
logic and capabilities of sound reasoning.

First of all, how a woman, with no brains at all can be elected to Congress
was a mystery to me, that is, until I heard Wawa Boxer and dame Feinstein
open their mouths. I think the Liberals preserve them as show pieces of
evolutionary DNA gone awry.

But I digress ... Sheila baby expounded on how all those who oppose Obama's
attempt at bankrupting America by not letting the Nigger raise the debt
ceiling, must be .... RACIST ... there is no other explanation for not
agreeing with such a sweetheart deal as driving the financial bus over the
cliff.

Since Obama, as a junior Senator form the corrupt State of Illinois,
repeatedly voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling during his short tenure
(the few real votes among 100 or so "present" votes he delivered on behalf
of the people he served), he then must be, according to Sheila Jackson's
logic, be a RACIST himself.

G=EMC^2
2011-07-16 14:01:30 EST
On Jul 16, 1:17 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> That wonder of evolution. Sheila Jackson, once again dazzled us with her
> logic and capabilities of sound reasoning.
>
> First of all, how a woman, with no brains at all can be elected to Congress
> was a mystery to me, that is, until I heard Wawa Boxer and dame Feinstein
> open their mouths.  I think the Liberals preserve them as show pieces of
> evolutionary DNA gone awry.
>
> But I digress ... Sheila baby expounded on how all those who oppose Obama's
> attempt at bankrupting America by not letting the Nigger raise the debt
> ceiling, must be .... RACIST ... there is no other explanation for not
> agreeing with such a sweetheart deal as driving the financial bus over the
> cliff.
>
> Since Obama, as a junior Senator form the corrupt State of Illinois,
> repeatedly voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling during his short tenure
> (the few real votes among 100 or so "present" votes he delivered on behalf
> of the people he served), he then must be, according to Sheila Jackson's
> logic,  be a RACIST himself.

Ha Ha Ha You are good for a laugh. You being a first class racist.
Palin could make you top gun in the GOP KKK. You would ship black
Americans back to Africa. You posted Obama was not an American. You
hate democracy,and your posts prove it. Crawl back under the rock.
Evil has brain washed your brain. TreBert

On Jul 16, 11:01 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 1:17 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > That wonder of evolution. Sheila Jackson, once again dazzled us with her
> > logic and capabilities of sound reasoning.
>
> > First of all, how a woman, with no brains at all can be elected to Congress
> > was a mystery to me, that is, until I heard Wawa Boxer and dame Feinstein
> > open their mouths.  I think the Liberals preserve them as show pieces of
> > evolutionary DNA gone awry.
>
> > But I digress ... Sheila baby expounded on how all those who oppose Obama's
> > attempt at bankrupting America by not letting the Nigger raise the debt
> > ceiling, must be .... RACIST ... there is no other explanation for not
> > agreeing with such a sweetheart deal as driving the financial bus over the
> > cliff.
>
> > Since Obama, as a junior Senator form the corrupt State of Illinois,
> > repeatedly voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling during his short tenure
> > (the few real votes among 100 or so "present" votes he delivered on behalf
> > of the people he served), he then must be, according to Sheila Jackson's
> > logic,  be a RACIST himself.
>
> Ha Ha Ha You are good for a laugh. You being a first class racist.
> Palin could make you top gun in the GOP KKK. You would ship black
> Americans back to Africa. You posted Obama was not an American.  You
> hate democracy,and your posts prove it. Crawl back under the rock.
> Evil has brain washed your brain.  TreBert

We could always build a life-like "GOP KKK" monument to Hagar (aka
Hägar) that would look exactly like this:

http://edconrad.com/pics/TightFit.jpg

http://translate.google.com/#

Bast
2011-07-16 14:40:19 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> That wonder of evolution. Sheila Jackson, once again dazzled us with her
> logic and capabilities of sound reasoning.
>
> First of all, how a woman, with no brains at all can be elected to
> Congress was a mystery to me, that is, until I heard Wawa Boxer and
> dame Feinstein open their mouths. I think the Liberals preserve them
> as show pieces of evolutionary DNA gone awry.
>
> But I digress ... Sheila baby expounded on how all those who oppose
> Obama's attempt at bankrupting America by not letting the Nigger raise
> the debt ceiling, must be .... RACIST ... there is no other explanation
> for not agreeing with such a sweetheart deal as driving the financial
> bus over the cliff.
>
> Since Obama, as a junior Senator form the corrupt State of Illinois,
> repeatedly voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling during his short
> tenure (the few real votes among 100 or so "present" votes he delivered
> on behalf of the people he served), he then must be, according to
> Sheila Jackson's logic, be a RACIST himself.

Yet you can't stop him, even with all that circumstantial evidence.

But still say if Bush was guilty in 9/11 someone would have held him
accountable, and since no one has, he's innocent.

OOPS,...guess that means you are a racist after all.
And those ARE YOUR RULES.
Ha,...ha,....ha.

On Jul 16, 11:40 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > That wonder of evolution. Sheila Jackson, once again dazzled us with her
> > logic and capabilities of sound reasoning.
>
> > First of all, how a woman, with no brains at all can be elected to
> > Congress was a mystery to me, that is, until I heard Wawa Boxer and
> > dame Feinstein open their mouths.  I think the Liberals preserve them
> > as show pieces of evolutionary DNA gone awry.
>
> > But I digress ... Sheila baby expounded on how all those who oppose
> > Obama's attempt at bankrupting America by not letting the Nigger raise
> > the debt ceiling, must be .... RACIST ... there is no other explanation
> > for not agreeing with such a sweetheart deal as driving the financial
> > bus over the cliff.
>
> > Since Obama, as a junior Senator form the corrupt State of Illinois,
> > repeatedly voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling during his short
> > tenure (the few real votes among 100 or so "present" votes he delivered
> > on behalf of the people he served), he then must be, according to
> > Sheila Jackson's logic,  be a RACIST himself.
>
> Yet you can't stop him, even with all that circumstantial evidence.
>
> But still say if Bush was guilty in 9/11 someone would have held him
> accountable, and since no one has, he's innocent.
>
> OOPS,...guess that means you are a racist after all.
> And those ARE YOUR RULES.
> Ha,...ha,....ha.

Redneck ZNRs like our Hagar always have conditional laws of physics
too.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> That wonder of evolution. Sheila Jackson, once again dazzled us with her
>> logic and capabilities of sound reasoning.
>>
>> First of all, how a woman, with no brains at all can be elected to
>> Congress was a mystery to me, that is, until I heard Wawa Boxer and
>> dame Feinstein open their mouths. I think the Liberals preserve them
>> as show pieces of evolutionary DNA gone awry.
>>
>> But I digress ... Sheila baby expounded on how all those who oppose
>> Obama's attempt at bankrupting America by not letting the Nigger raise
>> the debt ceiling, must be .... RACIST ... there is no other explanation
>> for not agreeing with such a sweetheart deal as driving the financial
>> bus over the cliff.
>>
>> Since Obama, as a junior Senator form the corrupt State of Illinois,
>> repeatedly voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling during his short
>> tenure (the few real votes among 100 or so "present" votes he delivered
>> on behalf of the people he served), he then must be, according to
>> Sheila Jackson's logic, be a RACIST himself.
>

> Yet you can't stop him, even with all that circumstantial evidence.
>
> But still say if Bush was guilty in 9/11 someone would have held him
> accountable, and since no one has, he's innocent.

Go and tell someone who really gives a shit about your
mind numbing 9/11 obsession, freak.

Bast
2011-07-18 13:01:28 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> That wonder of evolution. Sheila Jackson, once again dazzled us with
>>> her logic and capabilities of sound reasoning.
>>>
>>> First of all, how a woman, with no brains at all can be elected to
>>> Congress was a mystery to me, that is, until I heard Wawa Boxer and
>>> dame Feinstein open their mouths. I think the Liberals preserve them
>>> as show pieces of evolutionary DNA gone awry.
>>>
>>> But I digress ... Sheila baby expounded on how all those who oppose
>>> Obama's attempt at bankrupting America by not letting the Nigger raise
>>> the debt ceiling, must be .... RACIST ... there is no other
>>> explanation for not agreeing with such a sweetheart deal as driving
>>> the financial bus over the cliff.
>>>
>>> Since Obama, as a junior Senator form the corrupt State of Illinois,
>>> repeatedly voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling during his short
>>> tenure (the few real votes among 100 or so "present" votes he
>>> delivered on behalf of the people he served), he then must be,
>>> according to Sheila Jackson's logic, be a RACIST himself.
>>

>> Yet you can't stop him, even with all that circumstantial evidence.
>>
>> But still say if Bush was guilty in 9/11 someone would have held him
>> accountable, and since no one has, he's innocent.
>>

> Go and tell someone who really gives a shit about your
> mind numbing 9/11 obsession, freak.

Duhhh,...it's real simple.
Your precious Republicans will never stop Obama,...for fear the Democrats
will release the dirt on G.W about 9/11

In military terms it's called "balance of power"

On Jul 16, 10:17 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> That wonder of evolution. Sheila Jackson, once again dazzled us with her
> logic and capabilities of sound reasoning.
>
> First of all, how a woman, with no brains at all can be elected to Congress
> was a mystery to me, that is, until I heard Wawa Boxer and dame Feinstein
> open their mouths.  I think the Liberals preserve them as show pieces of
> evolutionary DNA gone awry.
>
> But I digress ... Sheila baby expounded on how all those who oppose Obama's
> attempt at bankrupting America by not letting the Nigger raise the debt
> ceiling, must be .... RACIST ... there is no other explanation for not
> agreeing with such a sweetheart deal as driving the financial bus over the
> cliff.
>
> Since Obama, as a junior Senator form the corrupt State of Illinois,
> repeatedly voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling during his short tenure
> (the few real votes among 100 or so "present" votes he delivered on behalf
> of the people he served), he then must be, according to Sheila Jackson's
> logic,  be a RACIST himself.

You mean that he doesn't select or hire GOP/ZNR rednecks like yourself?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Yet you can't stop him, even with all that circumstantial evidence.
>>>
>>> But still say if Bush was guilty in 9/11 someone would have held him
>>> accountable, and since no one has, he's innocent.
>>>

>> Go and tell someone who really gives a shit about your
>> mind numbing 9/11 obsession, freak.
>

> Duhhh,...it's real simple.
> Your precious Republicans will never stop Obama,...for fear the Democrats
> will release the dirt on G.W about 9/11
>
> In military terms it's called "balance of power"

It is a short circuit within your teeny brain, Bast ... and
should be reason enough for a forced Frontal Lobotomy.

Bast
2011-07-18 15:17:06 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Go and tell someone who really gives a shit about your
>>> mind numbing 9/11 obsession, freak.
>>

>> Duhhh,...it's real simple.
>> Your precious Republicans will never stop Obama,...for fear the
>> Democrats will release the dirt on G.W about 9/11
>>
>> In military terms it's called "balance of power"
>>

> It is a short circuit within your teeny brain, Bast ... and
> should be reason enough for a forced Frontal Lobotomy.

Perhaps,.....but at least I will FORCE them to do it,....and not sign up as
a test subject as you did.
You did at least get a free toaster, I hope.

But while you are waiting.
Why not get the Republicans to ask the banks for some of that bailout money
back ?