Research Discussion: Nothing Motivates The Nation's Deadbeats More ...

Nothing Motivates The Nation's Deadbeats More ...

... than a threat of trimming their perceived "earned" benefits and
entitlement programs.

Not a single one of those goodies was earned by the individual Liberal
parasite, but rather they were given to them by Politicians, who were
elected largely by contributions form the parasite's unions (read
misdirected union dues), in return for the promise to continue voting for
Liberal scum in a perpetual con game that would have made Bernie Madoff
proud..

http://news.yahoo.com/liberal-group-threatens-pull-obama-support-191618329.html

But ... the free ride is coming to an abrupt end. These assholes are
walking in lockstep towards the cliff, pretty much like Lemmings, or, better
yet, like the demoRATS following the narcissistic and arrogant piper of
Chicago.

We don't harbor any ill will towards these scumbags; we just want them to
live in the same bed of luxury as the rest of America, namely those working
people, whose taxes afford these cry babies the goodies they so much enjoy
and falsely believe to have earned.

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

***********************
I'll make you a deal, Hags. I'll support cuts in those programs if you'll
support the elimination of tax preference items voted in which benefit a
single corporation or industry - dollar for dollar.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> ... than a threat of trimming their perceived "earned" benefits and
> entitlement programs.
>
> Not a single one of those goodies was earned by the individual Liberal
> parasite, but rather they were given to them by Politicians, who were
> elected largely by contributions form the parasite's unions (read
> misdirected union dues), in return for the promise to continue voting for
> Liberal scum in a perpetual con game that would have made Bernie Madoff
> proud..
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/liberal-group-threatens-pull-obama-support-191618329.html
>
> But ... the free ride is coming to an abrupt end. These assholes are
> walking in lockstep towards the cliff, pretty much like Lemmings, or,
> better
> yet, like the demoRATS following the narcissistic and arrogant piper of
> Chicago.
>
> We don't harbor any ill will towards these scumbags; we just want them to
> live in the same bed of luxury as the rest of America, namely those
> working
> people, whose taxes afford these cry babies the goodies they so much enjoy
> and falsely believe to have earned.
> ***********************
> I'll make you a deal, Hags. I'll support cuts in those programs if you'll
> support the elimination of tax preference items voted in which benefit a
> single corporation or industry - dollar for dollar.

OK, old buddy .... let's start with General Electric, a company
which has not paid one red cent of taxes in 2010, thanks to the
cozy relationship of its CEO, Jeffrey Immelt, with our Liar in
Chief, Barry Seoetoro. Or Archer Daniels Midland Co., which is
drowning in Ethanol subsidies, handed out by the make believe
King of the Realm.

So get started, you empty windbag ... let me know when it's
time for me to do my share.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> ... than a threat of trimming their perceived "earned" benefits and
> entitlement programs.
>
> Not a single one of those goodies was earned by the individual Liberal
> parasite, but rather they were given to them by Politicians, who were
> elected largely by contributions form the parasite's unions (read
> misdirected union dues), in return for the promise to continue voting for
> Liberal scum in a perpetual con game that would have made Bernie Madoff
> proud..
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/liberal-group-threatens-pull-obama-support-191618329.html
>
> But ... the free ride is coming to an abrupt end. These assholes are
> walking in lockstep towards the cliff, pretty much like Lemmings, or,
> better
> yet, like the demoRATS following the narcissistic and arrogant piper of
> Chicago.
>
> We don't harbor any ill will towards these scumbags; we just want them to
> live in the same bed of luxury as the rest of America, namely those
> working
> people, whose taxes afford these cry babies the goodies they so much enjoy
> and falsely believe to have earned.
> ***********************
> I'll make you a deal, Hags. I'll support cuts in those programs if you'll
> support the elimination of tax preference items voted in which benefit a
> single corporation or industry - dollar for dollar.

OK, old buddy .... let's start with General Electric, a company
which has not paid one red cent of taxes in 2010, thanks to the
cozy relationship of its CEO, Jeffrey Immelt, with our Liar in
Chief, Barry Seoetoro. Or Archer Daniels Midland Co., which is
drowning in Ethanol subsidies, handed out by the make believe
King of the Realm.

So get started, you empty windbag ... let me know when it's
time for me to do my share.
***********
The rules by which GE and ADM play were established long before Obama. Corn
subsidies are a rip off of the American people. But I would be glad to
reduce other spending if we eliminated ethanol subsidies and corporate tax
loopholes. But what I'm really talking about are all the "little" things
that sneak into the tax code. For instance, several years ago the senior
senator from my state slipped in a line or two in the code that exempted a
particular maker of lawnmower engines from having to meet emission
requirements. All other manufacturers, domestic and foreign, would still
have to meet the standard. It's that kind of crap that needs to go away,
whether it's a tax item or some other benefit.

< snip utter noTroll stupidity >

So, as usual, it's George Bush's fault ... I see.
The Nigger put regulations and rules on just about anything that
moves, including disenfranchising stockholders in GM and Chrysler,
but he is powerless to address the GE and ADM tax loopholes ???
When Faggot Bawney Fwank and crook Chis Dodd can regulate
the banking industry and Wall Street, they surely can take care of the above
mentioned loopholes, and when the Federal Government can force us to stop
purchasing incandescent bulbs in favor of those Mercury laden twisties, then
they certainly have the power to stop your fucking lawn mower loophole ....
but that would cut into the re-election kitty of the useless Negroid jungle
bunny ,,, we certainly can't have that.

You are even dumber than I thought ... but then, what else would
one expect from an uneducated Missoura redneck cave dweller.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-17 13:47:14 EST
On Jul 17, 10:53 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> < snip utter noTroll stupidity >
>
> So, as usual, it's George Bush's fault ... I see.
> The Nigger put regulations and rules on just about anything that
> moves, including disenfranchising stockholders in GM and Chrysler,
> but he is powerless to address the GE and ADM tax loopholes ???
> When Faggot Bawney Fwank and crook Chis Dodd can regulate
> the banking industry and Wall Street, they surely can take care of the above
> mentioned loopholes, and when the Federal Government can force us to stop
> purchasing incandescent bulbs in favor of those Mercury laden twisties, then
> they certainly have the power to stop your fucking lawn mower loophole ....
> but that would cut into the re-election kitty of the useless Negroid jungle
> bunny ,,, we certainly can't have that.
>
> You are even dumber than I thought ... but then, what else would
> one expect from an uneducated Missoura redneck cave dweller.

Hagar, you calling someone else dumb is laughable at best. I won't
bother to explain why others. Others will understand. You wouldn't.

Hagar self-knowledge as a deadbeat is extensive, and thus he knows
nothing about motivation!

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

*************
Your comments are a useless waste of bandwidth much as you are a useless
waste of skin.

On Jul 17, 12:09 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> < snip utter noTroll stupidity >
>
> So, as usual, it's George Bush's fault ... I see.
> The Nigger put regulations and rules on just about anything that
> moves, including disenfranchising stockholders in GM and Chrysler,
> but he is powerless to address the GE and ADM tax loopholes ???
> When Faggot Bawney Fwank and crook Chis Dodd can regulate
> the banking industry and Wall Street, they surely can take care of the above
> mentioned loopholes, and when the Federal Government can force us to stop
> purchasing incandescent bulbs in favor of those Mercury laden twisties, then
> they certainly have the power to stop your fucking lawn mower loophole ....
> but that would cut into the re-election kitty of the useless Negroid jungle
> bunny ,,, we certainly can't have that.
>
> You are even dumber than I thought ... but then, what else would
> one expect from an uneducated Missoura redneck cave dweller.
> *************
> Your comments are a useless waste of bandwidth much as you are a useless
> waste of skin.

As live skin donors, perhaps these GOP/ZNR rednecks have some
redeeming value after all. Some poor souls many even need a new penis
and testicles (even though high mileage has them looking kinda
pathetic).

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 17, 10:53 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> < snip utter noTroll stupidity >
>
> So, as usual, it's George Bush's fault ... I see.
> The Nigger put regulations and rules on just about anything that
> moves, including disenfranchising stockholders in GM and Chrysler,
> but he is powerless to address the GE and ADM tax loopholes ???
> When Faggot Bawney Fwank and crook Chis Dodd can regulate
> the banking industry and Wall Street, they surely can take care of the
> above
> mentioned loopholes, and when the Federal Government can force us to stop
> purchasing incandescent bulbs in favor of those Mercury laden twisties,
> then
> they certainly have the power to stop your fucking lawn mower loophole
> but that would cut into the re-election kitty of the useless Negroid
> jungle
> bunny ,,, we certainly can't have that.
>
> You are even dumber than I thought ... but then, what else would
> one expect from an uneducated Missoura redneck cave dweller.

Hagar, you calling someone else dumb is laughable at best. I won't
bother to explain why others. Others will understand. You wouldn't.

Hagar self-knowledge as a deadbeat is extensive, and thus he knows
nothing about motivation!

*** Apology accepted .... you're dismissed, gnat.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> < snip utter noTroll stupidity >
>
> So, as usual, it's George Bush's fault ... I see.
> The Nigger put regulations and rules on just about anything that
> moves, including disenfranchising stockholders in GM and Chrysler,
> but he is powerless to address the GE and ADM tax loopholes ???
> When Faggot Bawney Fwank and crook Chis Dodd can regulate
> the banking industry and Wall Street, they surely can take care of the
> above
> mentioned loopholes, and when the Federal Government can force us to stop
> purchasing incandescent bulbs in favor of those Mercury laden twisties,
> then
> they certainly have the power to stop your fucking lawn mower loophole
> but that would cut into the re-election kitty of the useless Negroid
> jungle
> bunny ,,, we certainly can't have that.
>
> You are even dumber than I thought ... but then, what else would
> one expect from an uneducated Missoura redneck cave dweller.
> Your comments are a useless waste of bandwidth much as you are a useless
> waste of skin.

Nothing from nothing is nothing ... and you're living proof.
Thanks for sharing your utter stupidity, Troll.