Research Discussion: He'd Sell His Mother To Get Elected ...

He'd Sell His Mother To Get Elected ...
Posts: 11

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2011-07-14 18:13:01 EST
What a LIAR !!! After telling the heart wrenching story
about his mother being refused medical coverage, because
the evil insurance company called it a pre-existing condition ....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/book-claims-obama-misstated-mother-struggle-health-care-192058714.html

... turns out it was just one more of Oh'Bummers bullshit
stories to demonize the enemies of Socialism. But he has
no qualm wrecking the insurance most of us already have
and like and which, according to the Liar in Chief we could
keep ... yet another Lie.
But the clueless Liberals still have that Hopey & Changey
gleam in their eyes when they lovingly ogle the best of all
Liars.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-07-14 19:22:27 EST


Hagar, I was out and about on my bicycle yesterday.
Stopped at a mall, and went to a book shop.
Then viewed this there...

"The Bridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama."

If you were dumped on an empty moon base with nothing but cream walls
all around you. ......... You'd have to read the book I suppose.

http://www.amazon.com/Bridge-Life-Rise-Barack-Obama/dp/1400043603










Goodness Bless Art Bell !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell





___________________________________________






On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:13:01 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>What a LIAR !!! After telling the heart wrenching story
>about his mother being refused medical coverage, because
>the evil insurance company called it a pre-existing condition ....
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/book-claims-obama-misstated-mother-struggle-health-care-192058714.html
>
>... turns out it was just one more of Oh'Bummers bullshit
>stories to demonize the enemies of Socialism. But he has
>no qualm wrecking the insurance most of us already have
>and like and which, according to the Liar in Chief we could
>keep ... yet another Lie.
>But the clueless Liberals still have that Hopey & Changey
>gleam in their eyes when they lovingly ogle the best of all
>Liars.
>
___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-07-14 19:30:55 EST



While reading the book, just pretend it's all a movie.

http://geeksofdoom.com/GoD/img/2011/01/2011-01-23-matrix1.jpg


Ummm, until a dog bites de arse.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tim.morley2/s2l/Akuzativo/DogBitesMan.jpg







_______________________________________



On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:22:27 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>
>
>Hagar, I was out and about on my bicycle yesterday.
>Stopped at a mall, and went to a book shop.
>Then viewed this there...
>
>"The Bridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama."
>
>If you were dumped on an empty moon base with nothing but cream walls
>all around you. ......... You'd have to read the book I suppose.
>
>http://www.amazon.com/Bridge-Life-Rise-Barack-Obama/dp/1400043603
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Goodness Bless Art Bell !!!
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell
>
>
>
>
>
>___________________________________________
>
>
>
>
>
>
>On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:13:01 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>What a LIAR !!! After telling the heart wrenching story
>>about his mother being refused medical coverage, because
>>the evil insurance company called it a pre-existing condition ....
>>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/book-claims-obama-misstated-mother-struggle-health-care-192058714.html
>>
>>... turns out it was just one more of Oh'Bummers bullshit
>>stories to demonize the enemies of Socialism. But he has
>>no qualm wrecking the insurance most of us already have
>>and like and which, according to the Liar in Chief we could
>>keep ... yet another Lie.
>>But the clueless Liberals still have that Hopey & Changey
>>gleam in their eyes when they lovingly ogle the best of all
>>Liars.
>>
>___
>
>
___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Brad Guth
2011-07-14 19:47:50 EST
On Jul 14, 3:13 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What a LIAR !!!  After telling the heart wrenching story
> about his mother being refused medical coverage, because
> the evil insurance company called it a pre-existing condition ....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/book-claims-obama-misstated-mother...
>
> ... turns out it was just one more of Oh'Bummers bullshit
> stories to demonize the enemies of Socialism. But he has
> no qualm wrecking the insurance most of us already have
> and like and which, according to the Liar in Chief we could
> keep ... yet another Lie.
> But the clueless Liberals still have that Hopey & Changey
> gleam in their eyes when they lovingly ogle the best of all
> Liars.

At least he had a mother that wasn't four legged.

Larry Kroger
2011-07-14 19:54:46 EST
On 7/14/2011 4:22 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>
> Hagar, I was out and about on my bicycle yesterday.
> Stopped at a mall, and went to a book shop.
> Then viewed this there...
>
> "The Bridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama."
>
> If you were dumped on an empty moon base with nothing but cream walls
> all around you. ......... You'd have to read the book I suppose.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Bridge-Life-Rise-Barack-Obama/dp/1400043603

WTF? "The Bridge" is actually a documentary about people that leap to
their deaths from the Golden Gate. Juxtaposing this against the election
of Barack Obama as leader of the free world is a mistaken, but quite
understandable, association.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0799954/

Larry Kroger
2011-07-14 20:00:09 EST
On 7/14/2011 3:13 PM, Hägar wrote:
> What a LIAR !!! After telling the heart wrenching story
> about his mother being refused medical coverage, because
> the evil insurance company called it a pre-existing condition ....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/book-claims-obama-misstated-mother-struggle-health-care-192058714.html
>
> ... turns out it was just one more of Oh'Bummers bullshit
> stories to demonize the enemies of Socialism. But he has
> no qualm wrecking the insurance most of us already have
> and like and which, according to the Liar in Chief we could
> keep ... yet another Lie.
> But the clueless Liberals still have that Hopey& Changey
> gleam in their eyes when they lovingly ogle the best of all
> Liars.

Did you know his mother is named "Stanley"? This is true; you can look
it up. No wonder Obama got so messed up as a kid. Speaking of which,
what's your opinion about whether those nude photographs that are
allegedly of the Obamamama are the real thing or just a random
look-alike? Snopes says it's a different gal, but the lady they point
out is clearly not a match. (If you don't know what I'm talking about,
do a Google image search on keywords "Obama", "mother", and "nude", and
you'll find the photos and the debate.)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-07-14 20:04:49 EST
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 16:54:46 -0700, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>On 7/14/2011 4:22 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>>
>> Hagar, I was out and about on my bicycle yesterday.
>> Stopped at a mall, and went to a book shop.
>> Then viewed this there...
>>
>> "The Bridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama."
>>
>> If you were dumped on an empty moon base with nothing but cream walls
>> all around you. ......... You'd have to read the book I suppose.
>>
>> http://www.amazon.com/Bridge-Life-Rise-Barack-Obama/dp/1400043603
>
>WTF? "The Bridge" is actually a documentary about people that leap to
>their deaths from the Golden Gate. Juxtaposing this against the election
>of Barack Obama as leader of the free world is a mistaken, but quite
>understandable, association.
>
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0799954/


A jump from the edge of space...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEiZGJTm1S8



_________________________












___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-07-14 20:06:28 EST
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 16:47:50 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 14, 3:13?pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> What a LIAR !!! ?After telling the heart wrenching story
>> about his mother being refused medical coverage, because
>> the evil insurance company called it a pre-existing condition ....
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/book-claims-obama-misstated-mother...
>>
>> ... turns out it was just one more of Oh'Bummers bullshit
>> stories to demonize the enemies of Socialism. But he has
>> no qualm wrecking the insurance most of us already have
>> and like and which, according to the Liar in Chief we could
>> keep ... yet another Lie.
>> But the clueless Liberals still have that Hopey & Changey
>> gleam in their eyes when they lovingly ogle the best of all
>> Liars.
>
>At least he had a mother that wasn't four legged.

Brad you have been assimilated.

http://fandomania.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/borg.jpg




__________________________





___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Hägar
2011-07-15 09:43:03 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:7873f7e3-7f29-4ddd-807e-729a9da67568@a2g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
On Jul 14, 3:13 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What a LIAR !!! After telling the heart wrenching story
> about his mother being refused medical coverage, because
> the evil insurance company called it a pre-existing condition ....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/book-claims-obama-misstated-mother...
>
> ... turns out it was just one more of Oh'Bummers bullshit
> stories to demonize the enemies of Socialism. But he has
> no qualm wrecking the insurance most of us already have
> and like and which, according to the Liar in Chief we could
> keep ... yet another Lie.
> But the clueless Liberals still have that Hopey & Changey
> gleam in their eyes when they lovingly ogle the best of all
> Liars.

At least he had a mother that wasn't four legged.

**************************************
She must have spent a good deal of time on all fours humping primates; how
else do you think she got Barry ????



Hägar
2011-07-15 09:46:09 EST

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
news:mqLTp.53230$5v5.1376@newsfe11.iad...
> On 7/14/2011 3:13 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> What a LIAR !!! After telling the heart wrenching story
>> about his mother being refused medical coverage, because
>> the evil insurance company called it a pre-existing condition ....
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/book-claims-obama-misstated-mother-struggle-health-care-192058714.html
>>
>> ... turns out it was just one more of Oh'Bummers bullshit
>> stories to demonize the enemies of Socialism. But he has
>> no qualm wrecking the insurance most of us already have
>> and like and which, according to the Liar in Chief we could
>> keep ... yet another Lie.
>> But the clueless Liberals still have that Hopey& Changey
>> gleam in their eyes when they lovingly ogle the best of all
>> Liars.
>
> Did you know his mother is named "Stanley"? This is true; you can look it
> up. No wonder Obama got so messed up as a kid. Speaking of which, what's
> your opinion about whether those nude photographs that are allegedly of
> the Obamamama are the real thing or just a random look-alike? Snopes says
> it's a different gal, but the lady they point out is clearly not a match.
> (If you don't know what I'm talking about, do a Google image search on
> keywords "Obama", "mother", and "nude", and you'll find the photos and the
> debate.)

**************************************
If she screwed a Kenyan Muslim drunk, who knows who else
she cavorted with in various states of nudity ... she was
a fucking Hippie Chick ...


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron