Research Discussion: Eric Cantor ... He's The MAN !!!

Eric Cantor ... He's The MAN !!!

Seems that at least one of the Republicans has the cajones to stand up to
the posturing Negroid and his retarded wimp, Harry Reid. Haven't heard much
from that bitch, Pelosi, though.

http://news.yahoo.com/moodys-adds-pressure-stalled-debt-talks-001933579.html

Right, Harry, we'll just say that Eric Cantor has as much as right at the
discussion table as you do, you mealy-mouthed worm.
After all, you set a stellar example on how negotiations should be conducted
with your bi-partisan Healthcare farce, you ignorant putz. Run, Harry, run

"Hägar" wrote in message

Seems that at least one of the Republicans has the cajones to stand up to
the posturing Negroid and his retarded wimp, Harry Reid. Haven't heard much
from that bitch, Pelosi, though.

http://news.yahoo.com/moodys-adds-pressure-stalled-debt-talks-001933579.html

Right, Harry, we'll just say that Eric Cantor has as much as right at the
discussion table as you do, you mealy-mouthed worm.
After all, you set a stellar example on how negotiations should be conducted
with your bi-partisan Healthcare farce, you ignorant putz. Run, Harry, run
**********************
Cantor is but a snarky no account who needs to either grow the fuck up or
join Fox News. He is part of the problem, not the solution.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Seems that at least one of the Republicans has the cajones to stand up to
> the posturing Negroid and his retarded wimp, Harry Reid. Haven't heard
> much
> from that bitch, Pelosi, though.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/moodys-adds-pressure-stalled-debt-talks-001933579.html
>
> Right, Harry, we'll just say that Eric Cantor has as much as right at the
> discussion table as you do, you mealy-mouthed worm.
> After all, you set a stellar example on how negotiations should be
> conducted
> with your bi-partisan Healthcare farce, you ignorant putz. Run, Harry,
> run
> **********************
> Cantor is but a snarky no account who needs to either grow the fuck up or
> join Fox News. He is part of the problem, not the solution.

And the Nigger blowing trillions is what ... the solution ???
That may work in your little pea brain, trollster, but not in real
life. Of course, if you don't contribute anything, like you, then
it doesn't matter, does it, douche bag ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-14 20:17:46 EST
On Jul 14, 3:00 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> Seems that at least one of the Republicans has the cajones to stand up to
> the posturing Negroid and his retarded wimp, Harry Reid.  Haven't heard much
> from that bitch, Pelosi, though.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/moodys-adds-pressure-stalled-debt-talks-0019335...
>
> Right, Harry, we'll just say that Eric Cantor has as much as right at the
> discussion table as you do, you mealy-mouthed worm.
> After all, you set a stellar example on how negotiations should be conducted
> with your bi-partisan Healthcare farce, you ignorant putz.  Run, Harry, run
> **********************
> Cantor is but a snarky no account who needs to either grow the fuck up or
> join Fox News.  He is part of the problem, not the solution.

Exactly right. The big boys beat up the little twerp back in school,
and now he thinks he's important. He's just another filthy rightarded
pig.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 14, 3:00 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> Seems that at least one of the Republicans has the cajones to stand up to
> the posturing Negroid and his retarded wimp, Harry Reid. Haven't heard
> much
> from that bitch, Pelosi, though.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/moodys-adds-pressure-stalled-debt-talks-0019335...
>
> Right, Harry, we'll just say that Eric Cantor has as much as right at the
> discussion table as you do, you mealy-mouthed worm.
> After all, you set a stellar example on how negotiations should be
> conducted
> with your bi-partisan Healthcare farce, you ignorant putz. Run, Harry, run
> **********************
> Cantor is but a snarky no account who needs to either grow the fuck up or
> join Fox News. He is part of the problem, not the solution.

Exactly right. The big boys beat up the little twerp back in school,
and now he thinks he's important. He's just another filthy rightarded pig.

***********************************
And the filthy rightard pigs will win.
You sorry-ass dweebs will have shit on your face once again.
That's what you get for being mentally handicapped.
I hear the banjos tuning up ... run, TOIDI, run ....

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-15 09:54:21 EST
On Jul 15, 9:49 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 14, 3:00 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "H gar" wrote in message

> > Seems that at least one of the Republicans has the cajones to stand up to
> > the posturing Negroid and his retarded wimp, Harry Reid. Haven't heard
> > much
> > from that bitch, Pelosi, though.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/moodys-adds-pressure-stalled-debt-talks-0019335...
>
> > Right, Harry, we'll just say that Eric Cantor has as much as right at the
> > discussion table as you do, you mealy-mouthed worm.
> > After all, you set a stellar example on how negotiations should be
> > conducted
> > with your bi-partisan Healthcare farce, you ignorant putz. Run, Harry, run
> > **********************
> > Cantor is but a snarky no account who needs to either grow the fuck up or
> > join Fox News. He is part of the problem, not the solution.
>
> Exactly right.  The big boys beat up the little twerp back in school,
> and now he thinks he's important.  He's just another filthy rightarded pig.
>
>         ***********************************
> And the filthy rightard pigs will win.
> You sorry-ass dweebs will have shit on your face once again.
> That's what you get for being mentally handicapped.
> I hear the banjos tuning up ... run, TOIDI, run ....

Obviously both you and Eric Cantor were bullied by the other kids on
the short bus, Hagar.

On Jul 15, 9:49 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 14, 3:00 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "H gar" wrote in message

> > Seems that at least one of the Republicans has the cajones to stand up
> > the posturing Negroid and his retarded wimp, Harry Reid. Haven't heard
> > much
> > from that bitch, Pelosi, though.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/moodys-adds-pressure-stalled-debt-talks-0019335...
>
> > Right, Harry, we'll just say that Eric Cantor has as much as right at
> > the
> > discussion table as you do, you mealy-mouthed worm.
> > After all, you set a stellar example on how negotiations should be
> > conducted
> > with your bi-partisan Healthcare farce, you ignorant putz. Run, Harry,
> > run
> > **********************
> > Cantor is but a snarky no account who needs to either grow the fuck up
> > or
> > join Fox News. He is part of the problem, not the solution.
>
> Exactly right. The big boys beat up the little twerp back in school,
> and now he thinks he's important. He's just another filthy rightarded pig.
>
> ***********************************
> And the filthy rightard pigs will win.
> You sorry-ass dweebs will have shit on your face once again.
> That's what you get for being mentally handicapped.
> I hear the banjos tuning up ... run, TOIDI, run ....

Obviously both you and Eric Cantor were bullied by the other kids on the
short bus, Hagar.

*************************************
You're up and about ... did your welfare check get there early ??? I just
adore your fascination with the "Short Bus"
... some of your childhood memories seem to be difficult to forget ... not
to worry, though ... you fit right in with the
Deliverance crowd ... I hear them banjos being tuned ...
run, TOIDI, run ....

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-15 20:59:17 EST
On Jul 15, 10:05 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 15, 9:49 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jul 14, 3:00 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "H gar" wrote in message

> > > Seems that at least one of the Republicans has the cajones to stand up
> > > the posturing Negroid and his retarded wimp, Harry Reid. Haven't heard
> > > much
> > > from that bitch, Pelosi, though.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/moodys-adds-pressure-stalled-debt-talks-0019335...
>
> > > Right, Harry, we'll just say that Eric Cantor has as much as right at
> > > the
> > > discussion table as you do, you mealy-mouthed worm.
> > > After all, you set a stellar example on how negotiations should be
> > > conducted
> > > with your bi-partisan Healthcare farce, you ignorant putz. Run, Harry,
> > > run
> > > **********************
> > > Cantor is but a snarky no account who needs to either grow the fuck up
> > > or
> > > join Fox News. He is part of the problem, not the solution.
>
> > Exactly right. The big boys beat up the little twerp back in school,
> > and now he thinks he's important. He's just another filthy rightarded pig.
>
> > ***********************************
> > And the filthy rightard pigs will win.
> > You sorry-ass dweebs will have shit on your face once again.
> > That's what you get for being mentally handicapped.
> > I hear the banjos tuning up ... run, TOIDI, run ....
>
> Obviously both you and Eric Cantor were bullied by the other kids on the
> short bus, Hagar.
>
>         *************************************
> You're up and about ... did your welfare check get there early ???  I just
> adore your fascination with the "Short Bus"
> ... some of your childhood memories seem to be  difficult to forget ... not
> to worry, though ... you fit right in with the
> Deliverance crowd ... I hear them banjos being tuned ...
> run, TOIDI, run ....

Naturally a loser like Hagar would worship a sneering little pig turd
like Eric Cantor. They obviously both fantasize a lot about certain
scenes from "Deliverance" -- and I don't mean river boating either.
<snicker>

On Jul 15, 10:05 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 15, 9:49 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jul 14, 3:00 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "H gar" wrote in message

> > > Seems that at least one of the Republicans has the cajones to stand up
> > > the posturing Negroid and his retarded wimp, Harry Reid. Haven't heard
> > > much
> > > from that bitch, Pelosi, though.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/moodys-adds-pressure-stalled-debt-talks-0019335...
>
> > > Right, Harry, we'll just say that Eric Cantor has as much as right at
> > > the
> > > discussion table as you do, you mealy-mouthed worm.
> > > After all, you set a stellar example on how negotiations should be
> > > conducted
> > > with your bi-partisan Healthcare farce, you ignorant putz. Run, Harry,
> > > run
> > > **********************
> > > Cantor is but a snarky no account who needs to either grow the fuck up
> > > or
> > > join Fox News. He is part of the problem, not the solution.
>
> > Exactly right. The big boys beat up the little twerp back in school,
> > and now he thinks he's important. He's just another filthy rightarded
> > pig.
>
> > ***********************************
> > And the filthy rightard pigs will win.
> > You sorry-ass dweebs will have shit on your face once again.
> > That's what you get for being mentally handicapped.
> > I hear the banjos tuning up ... run, TOIDI, run ....
>
> Obviously both you and Eric Cantor were bullied by the other kids on the
> short bus, Hagar.
>
> *************************************
> You're up and about ... did your welfare check get there early ??? I just
> adore your fascination with the "Short Bus"
> ... some of your childhood memories seem to be difficult to forget ... not
> to worry, though ... you fit right in with the
> Deliverance crowd ... I hear them banjos being tuned ...
> run, TOIDI, run ....

Naturally a loser like Hagar would worship a sneering little pig turd
like Eric Cantor. They obviously both fantasize a lot about certain
scenes from "Deliverance" -- and I don't mean river boating either.
<snicker>

I think a carelessly tossed prophylactic after the job is done contains
more intelligent DNA than you and your entire hillbilly family.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-15 23:15:32 EST
On Jul 15, 10:34 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 15, 10:05 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jul 15, 9:49 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Exactly right. The big boys beat up the little twerp back in school,
> > > and now he thinks he's important. He's just another filthy rightarded
> > > pig.
>
> > > ***********************************
> > > And the filthy rightard pigs will win.
> > > You sorry-ass dweebs will have shit on your face once again.
> > > That's what you get for being mentally handicapped.
> > > I hear the banjos tuning up ... run, TOIDI, run ....
>
> > Obviously both you and Eric Cantor were bullied by the other kids on the
> > short bus, Hagar.
>
> > *************************************
> > You're up and about ... did your welfare check get there early ??? I just
> > adore your fascination with the "Short Bus"
> > ... some of your childhood memories seem to be difficult to forget ... not
> > to worry, though ... you fit right in with the
> > Deliverance crowd ... I hear them banjos being tuned ...
> > run, TOIDI, run ....
>
> Naturally a loser like Hagar would worship a sneering little pig turd
> like Eric Cantor.  They obviously both fantasize a lot about certain
> scenes from "Deliverance" -- and I don't mean river boating either.
> <snicker>

> I think a carelessly tossed prophylactic after the job is done contains
> more intelligent DNA than you and your entire hillbilly family.

Says the little pissant who worships the Eric Cantor dweeb.