Research Discussion: What If 20mMillion Illegals Vacated America ...

What If 20mMillion Illegals Vacated America ...

Written and researched by: Tina Griego.

I, Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News
wrote a
column titled, "Mexican Visitor's Lament".
I interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while
visiting
Denver last week. Hernandez said, "illegal aliens pay rent, buy
groceries, buy clothes. What Happens to your country's economy
if 20
million people go away?" Hmmm, I thought, what would happen?

So I did my due diligence, buried my nose as a reporter into the
FACTS
I found below.

It's a good question it deserves an honest answer. Over 80% of
Americans demand secured borders and illegal migration stopped.
But
what would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America ?
The
answers I found may surprise you!

In California , if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to
Mexico,it
would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school
systems, bankrupt hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave
highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could
understand
one another as English became the dominant language again.

In Colorado , 500,000 illegal migrants, plus their 300,000 kids
and
grandchilds would move back 'home', mostly to Mexico . That
would save
Colorado an estimated $2 billion (other experts say $7 billion)
annually in taxes that pay for schooling, medical,
social-services and
incarceration costs. It means 12,000 gang members would vanish
out of
Denver alone.

Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and
the
terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens.
Denver
Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not
have
suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.

Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67% dropout/flunk rate
because
of thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different
languages.
At least 200,000 vehicles would vanish from our grid locked
cities in
Colorado . Denver 's 4% unemployment rate would vanish as our
working
poor would gain jobs at a living wage.

In Florida , 1.5 million illegals would return the Sunshine
State back
to America , the rule of law, and English.

In Chicago, Illinois , 2.1 million illegals would free up
hospitals,
schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more
crime-free
experience.

If 20 million illegal aliens returned 'home', the U.S. Economy
would
return to the rule of law. Employers would hire legal American
citizens
at a living wage. Everyone would pay their fair share of taxes
because
they wouldn't be working off the books. That would result in an
additional $401 Billion in IRS income taxes collected annually,
and an
equal amount for local, state and city coffers.

No more push '1' for Spanish or '2' for English. No more
confusion in
American schools that now must contend with over 100 languages
that
degrade the educational system for American kids. Our
overcrowded
schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids at a
cost
of billions in ESL and free breakfasts and lunches.

We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost
of more
than $1.6 billion annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13 gang
members who
distribute $130 billion in drugs annually would vacate our
country.

In cities like L.A. , 20,000 members of the ' 18th Street Gang'
would
vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID
theft from
Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters!

Losing more than 20 million people would clear up our crowded
highways
and gridlock. Cleaner air and less drinking and driving American
deaths
by illegal aliens!

America 's economy is drained. Taxpayers are harmed. Employers
get
rich. Over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to the aliens'
home
countries by cash transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that
money
untaxed, which further drains America 's economy which currently
suffers an $8.7 trillion debt. $8.7 trillion debt !!

At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our country,
costing us $109 billion per year per cycle. At least 86
hospitals in
California , Georgia and Florida would still be operating
instead of
being bankrupt out of existence because illegals pay nothing via
the
EMTOLA Act.

Americans wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis cases
rampant
in our country-brought in by illegals unscreened at our borders.

Our cities would see 20 million less people driving, polluting
and grid
locking our cities. It would also put the 'progressives' on the
horns
of a dilemma; illegal aliens and their families cause 11% of our
greenhouse gases.

Over one million of Mexico's poorest citizens now live inside
and along
our border from Brownsville, Texas to San Diego, California in
what the
New York Times called, 'colonias' or new neighborhoods. Trouble
is,
those living areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where grinding
poverty,
filth, diseases, drugs, crimes, no sanitation and worse. They
live
without sewage, clean water, streets, roads, electricity, or any
kind
of sanitation.

The New York Times reported them to be America's new ' Third
World '
inside our own country. Within 20 years, at their current growth
rate,
they expect 20 million residents of those colonias. (I've seen
them
personally in Texas and Arizona ; it's sickening beyond anything
you
can imagine.)

By enforcing our laws, we could repatriate them back to Mexico .
We
should invite 20 million aliens to go home, fix their own
countries
and/or make a better life in Mexico . We already invite a
million
people into our country legally more than all other countries
combined
annually. We cannot and must not allow anarchy at our borders,
more
anarchy within our borders and growing lawlessness at every
level in
our nation.

It's time to stand up for our country, our culture, our
civilization
and our way of life.

Interesting Statistics !

Here are 14 reasons illegal aliens should vacate America, and I
hope
they are forwarded over and over again until they are read so
many
times that the reader gets sick of reading them:

1. $14 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent each year on
welfare to
illegal aliens. (that's Billion with a 'B')
http://tinyurl.com/zob77.html

3. $7.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for
illegal
aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary and
secondary
school education for children here illegally and they still
cannot
speak a word of English!
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

5. $27 billion dollars are spent each year for education for the
American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor
babies.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

6. $3 Million Dollars 'PER DAY' is spent to incarcerate illegal
aliens.
That's $1.2 Billion a year.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

7. 28% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

8. $190 billion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens
for
welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages
are
caused by the illegal aliens.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate
that's
two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In
particular,
their children, are going to make a huge additional crime
problem in
the US .
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

11. During the year 2005, there were 8 to 10 MILLION illegal
aliens
that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal
aliens
from other terrorist countries. Over 10,000 of those were
middle-eastern terrorists. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine,
meth,
heroin, crack, Guns, and marijuana crossed into the U.S.from the
southern border. http://tinyurl.com/t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost
of
mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an
average
cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year
period
and nbsp;
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/publications.php?b=deportation

13. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 BILLION in remittances
back
to their countries of origin, to their families and friends.
http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex
crimes
are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States !
http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

Total cost a whopping $538.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!

=

G=EMC^2
2011-07-11 19:21:16 EST
On Jul 11, 7:14 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
>             12. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost
> of
>             mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an
> average
>             cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year
> period
>             and nbsp;
>            http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/publications.php?b=deportation
>
>             13. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 BILLION in remittances
> back
>             to their countries of origin, to their families and friends.
>            http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
>
>             14. The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex
> crimes
>             are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States !
>            http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
>
>             Total cost a whopping $538.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!

Before GOPers will allow 20 million to leave,they will have to give
them all their money.Like Germany in 1937. They will flee for their
lives,as they see their friends taken to the dump in Waste Management
trucks. I think Waste Management will have big ovens. Swift Foods will
have its grinders going 24 hours. It all fits when you realize GOP
and Mafia are two sides to the same coin. TreBert

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Jul 11, 7:14 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Written and researched by: Tina Griego.

< snip >

Before GOPers will allow 20 million to leave,they will have to give
them all their money.Like Germany in 1937. They will flee for their
lives,as they see their friends taken to the dump in Waste Management
trucks. I think Waste Management will have big ovens. Swift Foods will
have its grinders going 24 hours. It all fits when you realize GOP
and Mafia are two sides to the same coin. TreBert

Now BeertBrain, that's only fair. They made the money here, so it must stay
here. But those who don't want to leave could be processed into Soylent
Green and dispensed to the country's foodstamp recipients.

G=EMC^2
2011-07-11 20:54:16 EST
On Jul 11, 7:48 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 11, 7:14 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Written and researched by: Tina Griego.
>
> < snip >
>
> Before GOPers will allow 20 million to leave,they will have to give
> them all their money.Like Germany in 1937.  They will flee for their
> lives,as they see their friends taken to the dump in Waste Management
> trucks. I think Waste Management will have big ovens. Swift Foods will
> have its grinders going 24 hours.  It all fits when you realize GOP
> and Mafia are two sides to the same coin. TreBert
>
>         ******************************************
> Now BeertBrain, that's only fair.  They made the money here, so it must stay
> here. But those who don't want to leave could be processed into Soylent
> Green and dispensed to the country's foodstamp recipients.

I wonder if GOPers eat goverment cheeze? TreBert

On Jul 11, 7:48 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 11, 7:14 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Written and researched by: Tina Griego.
>
> < snip >
>
> Before GOPers will allow 20 million to leave,they will have to give
> them all their money.Like Germany in 1937. They will flee for their
> lives,as they see their friends taken to the dump in Waste Management
> trucks. I think Waste Management will have big ovens. Swift Foods will
> have its grinders going 24 hours. It all fits when you realize GOP
> and Mafia are two sides to the same coin. TreBert

> Now BeertBrain, that's only fair. They made the money here, so it must
> stay
> here. But those who don't want to leave could be processed into Soylent
> Green and dispensed to the country's foodstamp recipients.

I wonder if GOPers eat goverment cheeze? TreBert

*************************************
Despite rumors to the contrary, we don't ... we know how its made.
Blame our hard-at-work Federal Food Inspectors, another group of
inept, on-the-take, but very expensive, bumbling idiots, who make the
Keystone Cops look like MIB.

G=EMC^2
2011-07-12 09:23:24 EST
On Jul 12, 8:32 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 11, 7:48 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > On Jul 11, 7:14 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Written and researched by: Tina Griego.
>
> > < snip >
>
> > Before GOPers will allow 20 million to leave,they will have to give
> > them all their money.Like Germany in 1937. They will flee for their
> > lives,as they see their friends taken to the dump in Waste Management
> > trucks. I think Waste Management will have big ovens. Swift Foods will
> > have its grinders going 24 hours. It all fits when you realize GOP
> > and Mafia are two sides to the same coin. TreBert

> > Now BeertBrain, that's only fair. They made the money here, so it must
> > stay
> > here. But those who don't want to leave could be processed into Soylent
> > Green and dispensed to the country's foodstamp recipients.
>
> I wonder if GOPers eat goverment cheeze?  TreBert
>
>         *************************************
> Despite rumors to the contrary, we don't ... we know how its made.
> Blame our hard-at-work Federal Food Inspectors, another group of
> inept, on-the-take, but very expensive, bumbling idiots, who make the
> Keystone Cops look like MIB.

Is Swift Foods ever inspected. Ha Ha Ha TreBert

On 7/11/2011 7:21 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> Before GOPers will allow 20 million to leave,they will have to give
> them all their money.Like Germany in 1937. They will flee for their
> lives,as they see their friends taken to the dump in Waste Management
> trucks. I think Waste Management will have big ovens. Swift Foods will
> have its grinders going 24 hours. It all fits when you realize GOP
> and Mafia are two sides to the same coin. TreBert

No they're not.