Research Discussion: Great Minds Think Alike ...

Great Minds Think Alike ...
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2011-07-10 13:03:19 EST


http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_358gwzctpfw



G=EMC^2
2011-07-10 18:39:16 EST
On Jul 10, 1:03 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_358gwzctpfw

The right answers of the universe take great minds. Feynman had to
split his Nobel with two others. Get the picture TreBert

Hägar
2011-07-10 19:33:46 EST

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
news:360e21f9-e277-4b38-b097-4ca2ad97c7f4@gh5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
On Jul 10, 1:03 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_358gwzctpfw

The right answers of the universe take great minds. Feynman had to
split his Nobel with two others. Get the picture TreBert

*****************************************
So you're still holding out hope that you'll be awarded a No-Bell
prize ??? don't know why not, after all Obama, Gore and Carter
got one for doing nothing ... why not you, BeeertBrain.



REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-10 20:12:03 EST
On Jul 10, 7:33 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message
>
> news:360e21f9-e277-4b38-b097-4ca2ad97c7f4@gh5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
> On Jul 10, 1:03 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_358gwzctpfw
>
> The right answers of the universe take great minds. Feynman had to
> split his Nobel with two others. Get the picture  TreBert
>
>     *****************************************
> So you're still holding out hope that you'll be awarded a No-Bell
> prize ???  don't know why not, after all Obama, Gore and Carter
> got one for doing nothing ... why not you, BeeertBrain.

Hagar's a teahadist. He has no mind, so thinking is out of the
question.

G=EMC^2
2011-07-10 20:21:21 EST
On Jul 10, 7:33 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message
>
> news:360e21f9-e277-4b38-b097-4ca2ad97c7f4@gh5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
> On Jul 10, 1:03 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_358gwzctpfw
>
> The right answers of the universe take great minds. Feynman had to
> split his Nobel with two others. Get the picture  TreBert
>
>     *****************************************
> So you're still holding out hope that you'll be awarded a No-Bell
> prize ???  don't know why not, after all Obama, Gore and Carter
> got one for doing nothing ... why not you, BeeertBrain.
I have three well accepted theories. Still I am a non-person. Reality
is I only hoped for a Nobel,but to clever to think I would get one
My spacetime is getting shorter. The Falls are a lot closer than
Sweden I had a long past,and that makes for a short future. I
outlived 4 doctors that told me" I have to give up beer to keep on
living " They are all died. Get the picture TreBerty

Hägar
2011-07-10 20:53:34 EST

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:e984c2eb-e24a-42a4-95e7-5724cb0419e7@h11g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...
On Jul 10, 7:33 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message
>
> news:360e21f9-e277-4b38-b097-4ca2ad97c7f4@gh5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
> On Jul 10, 1:03 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_358gwzctpfw
>
> The right answers of the universe take great minds. Feynman had to
> split his Nobel with two others. Get the picture TreBert
>
> *****************************************
> So you're still holding out hope that you'll be awarded a No-Bell
> prize ??? don't know why not, after all Obama, Gore and Carter
> got one for doing nothing ... why not you, BeeertBrain.

Hagar's a teahadist. He has no mind, so thinking is out of the
question.

*****************************************
You ignorant hillbilly suggest that you have the authority to call
anyone of not thinking ??? your mere existence is an insult to all
oxygen breathing beings. No go and do what you do best .....



Hägar
2011-07-10 20:54:58 EST

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
news:d812abad-339a-4e2a-8fde-7e90f55387c3@gh5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
On Jul 10, 7:33 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message
>
> news:360e21f9-e277-4b38-b097-4ca2ad97c7f4@gh5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
> On Jul 10, 1:03 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_358gwzctpfw
>
> The right answers of the universe take great minds. Feynman had to
> split his Nobel with two others. Get the picture TreBert
>
> *****************************************
> So you're still holding out hope that you'll be awarded a No-Bell
> prize ??? don't know why not, after all Obama, Gore and Carter
> got one for doing nothing ... why not you, BeeertBrain.
I have three well accepted theories. Still I am a non-person. Reality
is I only hoped for a Nobel,but to clever to think I would get one
My spacetime is getting shorter. The Falls are a lot closer than
Sweden I had a long past,and that makes for a short future. I
outlived 4 doctors that told me" I have to give up beer to keep on
living " They are all died. Get the picture TreBerty

***************************************
I'm sure they suggested giving up beer to stay coherent.


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron