Research Discussion: Climate ... For Hagar ... Dr. Paul Mayewski.

Climate ... For Hagar ... Dr. Paul Mayewski.

Paul Mayewski has led more than 30 scientific expeditions to the
Antarctic, the Arctic, the Himalayas, and the Tibetan Plateau. He is
the Field Leader of the US ITASE expedition and a professor at the
University of Maine. Perhaps the most startling new information
gleaned from these frozen records is the knowledge that natural
climate is far from stable; quite the opposite-major, fast changes in
climate are found throughout the record.

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bast
2011-07-09 06:37:58 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> Paul Mayewski has led more than 30 scientific expeditions to the
> Antarctic, the Arctic, the Himalayas, and the Tibetan Plateau. He is
> the Field Leader of the US ITASE expedition and a professor at the
> University of Maine. Perhaps the most startling new information
> gleaned from these frozen records is the knowledge that natural
> climate is far from stable; quite the opposite-major, fast changes in
> climate are found throughout the record.

HEY,...the carbon tax submission forms are already printed.
So don't you go spreading all your FACTS here, after people worked so hard
to get the lies believed.

....And don't think that Al Gore will be sending YOU a Christmas card this
year

On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 06:37:58 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> Paul Mayewski has led more than 30 scientific expeditions to the
>> Antarctic, the Arctic, the Himalayas, and the Tibetan Plateau. He is
>> the Field Leader of the US ITASE expedition and a professor at the
>> University of Maine. Perhaps the most startling new information
>> gleaned from these frozen records is the knowledge that natural
>> climate is far from stable; quite the opposite-major, fast changes in
>> climate are found throughout the record.
>>

>HEY,...the carbon tax submission forms are already printed.
>So don't you go spreading all your FACTS here, after people worked so hard
>to get the lies believed.

Australia is always hotter than when I was there from the early 60's
to 80's.

New Zealand is hotter too. This winter is a beautiful dream. (warm)

>....And don't think that Al Gore will be sending YOU a Christmas card this
>year.

I won't be here this Christmas, I'm going to VIETNAM for a WIFE !!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VeMnf7J1k18/TPeQK-rHKfI/AAAAAAAADn8/IHhCe_keLJI/s1600/pretty-vietnamese-Elly-Tran-Ha-299.jpg

http://www.students-works.ru/img/6b/6b6/cute_pretty_Vietnamese_high_school_girls_Nu_sinh_vien_Vietnam_tre_xinh_va_de_thuong.jpg

http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/elly-tran-ha-4.jpg

http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x3152171/smiling_old_lady_hoi_an_vietnam_south_east_asia_we050263.jpg

(because the Japanese chicks are a bit spoiled)

Spoiled:

3. To do harm to the character, nature, or attitude of by
oversolicitude, overindulgence, or excessive praise. See Synonyms at
pamper.

b. To damage irreparably; ruin.

____________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> I won't be here this Christmas, I'm going to VIETNAM for a WIFE !!!

Which city?

On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 07:29:28 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 7/9/2011 7:13 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>> I won't be here this Christmas, I'm going to VIETNAM for a WIFE !!!
>

>Which city?

One of my Japanese mates is there (VIETNAM)
doing construction for shopping malls, etc.

Maybe his city, or more country side.

But I dunno, maybe I will go back to China for a wife there.
I got to meet some lady that likes me.

I divorced my Chinese wife cause she and I got a million dollars from
two of her three Grandmothers, and it ruined my Chinese wife.
It was all her money, and she became a bossy bitch.

So I will get a chick that is about 10 years younger than me.
Poor, and 35 year old.

I'm not doing a PETE CHAREST with a 20 year old chick.

A wife will straighten me out.
I'm staying off the Friday brews 100%
and getting more balanced with GOING OUT more.
But yeah, need a wife !!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFF

11:43pm

GooooooooooooD DreamS SoldierS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

at Ease

a TEN-HUT

a 10 - 4

______________________________

> Paul Mayewski has led more than 30 scientific expeditions to the
> Antarctic, the Arctic, the Himalayas, and the Tibetan Plateau. He is
> the Field Leader of the US ITASE expedition and a professor at the
> University of Maine. Perhaps the most startling new information
> gleaned from these frozen records is the knowledge that natural
> climate is far from stable; quite the opposite-major, fast changes in
> climate are found throughout the record.

Appreciate that info, Horry, but it does not take a University professor to
figure out that the Earth's weather is very fickle, shall we say. There
were repeated ice ages and hot periods. In fact, there is proof that there
were at least three occasions where the entire planet was covered in ice ...
the snow-ball theory. Nobody really knows for how long, but so called "drop
stones" found all around the world indicate that these events did indeed
occur and may happen again.

The IPCC Loons are trying to pin this one on mankind's industrial
activities, even though I would argue that the world's active volcanoes, and
there are at least eight of them at any given time and the tens of thousands
of oceanic vents of the world's seas, which are continuously spewing forth
toxic gases which collectively make the few emissions the industrial age has
produced look like rank amateurs.

It now seems, over protestations from the "experts", that the average
temperature has decreased slightly over the past 5 years, but the glaciers
are still melting. I would call that a hysteresis effect and in all
likelihood we are headed for another Maunder Minimum, if scientific
predictions of the disappearance of sunpots are actually valid. Only the
likes of Al "my thighs are on fire" Gore and assorted other crooks and
rip-off charlatans, who were all set to cash in big time on the Global
Warming, or Climate Change or Climate Disruption lie, were it only true.

The crooks can't even agree on what to call that monstrous rip-off in order
to make the theft palatable to the average sheeple of the world.

On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 15:22:25 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Paul Mayewski has led more than 30 scientific expeditions to the
>> Antarctic, the Arctic, the Himalayas, and the Tibetan Plateau. He is
>> the Field Leader of the US ITASE expedition and a professor at the
>> University of Maine. Perhaps the most startling new information
>> gleaned from these frozen records is the knowledge that natural
>> climate is far from stable; quite the opposite-major, fast changes in
>> climate are found throughout the record.
>>

>Appreciate that info, Horry, but it does not take a University professor to
>figure out that the Earth's weather is very fickle, shall we say. There
>were repeated ice ages and hot periods. In fact, there is proof that there
>were at least three occasions where the entire planet was covered in ice ...
>the snow-ball theory. Nobody really knows for how long, but so called "drop
>stones" found all around the world indicate that these events did indeed
>occur and may happen again.

Hi, Hagar, it's always great to see your posts here.
I got used to your style over the years.
I hope you are having a Great Day!

Well...
I've seen many documentaries for and against
the warming and/or cooling, etc.

Poor and Rich Humans and Powerless and Powerful Humans are having an
impact on the Earth's Ecosystem. Whether it be chopping down too many
trees, messing up the rivers and lakes and oceans, or using advanced
technologies, and uranium, etc.

The fact that the Whole Earth's populations only have a few
corporations that made money from selling cigarettes, cocaine, wars,
and porn... in control of the entire planet, is totally unbelievable.
But more and more of us are learning that sneaky negative-ETs
are actually playing around and doing their crap too,
getting ready for a LOL grand-finale Laugh,
unless we get our act together and make a new OSINT UN.

After you die Hagar, you will be in the after-life,
and I can promise you that in the future, maybe 20 years from now or
50 or 100 or 200 years from now, you will want to reincarnate to
Earth,
because I don't think we are allowed to go to other planets.
So, with that fact, we better make a nice home here, and nice
motherships.

THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE.

I'm not worried about climate as much as
how we have treated our oceans
and forests and beaches and our community minds.

You all know I was in Communist China
and I saw rubbish and poison filled brown rivers everywhere.

If we'd had a proper OSINT UN
in the 50's after Lovely America Won The Wars...
We'd have had people around the world saying...
"Oh, there is evidence that plastic is getting into
the rivers and oceans",
and then the governments would act,
saying... "let's make an economy with glass and paper and gels and
resins and soft metals, until we study plastics a bit more.

Anyway, I do see the other side...
It's been a race of all mother flucking races
since about 1930 to get technological
because of so many fears.

One example of those many fears
is being stuck on a wild unpredictable planet
fiddling with a bunch of coconuts, starving, cold, hungry, alone, with
insane marauding barbarians coming over the hill once or five time a
year to rape and murder your whole family and pets, while 57,823
evil and not-so-evil and lovely extraterrestrials just covertly
watch everyday for a million years while sometimes once a decade
abduct you, probe you deeper than usual, just to slightly tweak one
speck of a strand or your RNA.

_______________________________

"I'M ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM" !!!

http://thefastertimes.com/tech/files/2011/03/duke.jpg

_______________________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 13:52:31 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> [...]
>the rivers and oceans",
>and then the governments would act,
>saying... "let's make an economy with glass and paper and gels and
>resins and soft metals, until we study plastics a bit more.
>
>Anyway, I do see the other side...
>It's been a race of all mother flucking races
>since about 1930 to get technological
>because of so many fears.
>
>One example of those many fears
>is being stuck on a wild unpredictable planet
>fiddling with a bunch of coconuts, starving, cold, hungry, alone, with
>insane marauding barbarians coming over the hill once or five time a
>year to rape and murder your whole family and pets, while 57,823
>evil and not-so-evil and lovely extraterrestrials just covertly
>watch everyday for a million years while sometimes once a decade
>abduct you, probe you deeper than usual, just to slightly tweak one

This dude looks and acts 100% like
my mate Dave I met in Queenstown
in 1993...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OImKPh6N_Lw

I saw that movie around about 2003.

I miss Dave, he was very tough, but had good ethics and brains.
Damn, he's about age 65 now !!!
Or Dead !

Life is short, aye.

We all need an OSINT UN.
And some type of Newspaper Internet,
incase this electronic internet is zapped.
And keep all forms of weapons,
including older style ballistics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v94qdpJqK9w

______________________

> On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 13:52:31 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

< snip >

The one and the only real reason for climate change is the over population
of the world. Unfortunately, among the many religious whackos that is the
sacred cow. They are in total denial of this single, but irrefutable fact,
using that lame old argument that if too many people were the cause of
pollution, God would surely take care of the problem. When the Pope visits
to world's poorest countries, whose citizens multiply like rats, does he use
his religious prestige to slow down the birth rate ??? Hell no, he tells
them that even using birth control is against God's will. I guess children
starving to death is not. But now these same morons are trying to shame the
wealthy nations into accepting responsibility for those nations who multiply
like jack rabbits, as if we were responsible for their plight. It is a
Liberal ruse, that is already back-firing, Many European countries, Japan
and Russia already have negative population growth and in the end our planet
will be overrun by brown skinned and slant eyed urchins who totally lack the
skills to fend for themselves or our planet. I'm glad I won't be around to
see it, because the resulting anarchy won't present a pretty picture.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 13:52:31 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

< snip >

The one and the only real reason for climate change is the over population
of the world. Unfortunately, among the many religious whackos that is the
sacred cow. They are in total denial of this single, but irrefutable fact,
using that lame old argument that if too many people were the cause of
pollution, God would surely take care of the problem. When the Pope visits
to world's poorest countries, whose citizens multiply like rats, does he use
his religious prestige to slow down the birth rate ??? Hell no, he tells
them that even using birth control is against God's will. I guess children
starving to death is not. But now these same morons are trying to shame the
wealthy nations into accepting responsibility for those nations who multiply
like jack rabbits, as if we were responsible for their plight. It is a
Liberal ruse, that is already back-firing, Many European countries, Japan
and Russia already have negative population growth and in the end our planet
will be overrun by brown skinned and slant eyed urchins who totally lack the
skills to fend for themselves or our planet. I'm glad I won't be around to
see it, because the resulting anarchy won't present a pretty picture.
Hags, the only people who benefit from significant population growth are the
same people who benefit from all the wars you've come to know and love.
Just follow the money. Would it really be terrible if the number of
Starbuck's and McDonald's on the planet is all we need?