Research Discussion: Dreams Of His Father ....

Dreams Of His Father ....

Oh'Bummer senior wanted to give Barry up for adoption:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/dreams-father-obama-father-told-ins-adoption-plans-203121600.html

What a loss ... Barry would have made a fine addition to any zoo in the
world.

"Hägar" wrote in message

Oh'Bummer senior wanted to give Barry up for adoption:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/dreams-father-obama-father-told-ins-adoption-plans-203121600.html

What a loss ... Barry would have made a fine addition to any zoo in the
world.
***************************'
Hags should be in a zoo - but here he is, in back of the trailer park doing
what he does best.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Bast
2011-07-08 11:43:09 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Oh'Bummer senior wanted to give Barry up for adoption:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/dreams-father-obama-father-told-ins-adoption-plans-203121600.html
>
> What a loss ... Barry would have made a fine addition to any zoo in the
> world.
> ***************************'
> Hags should be in a zoo - but here he is, in back of the trailer park
> doing what he does best.
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

You silly person,....that's Chlamidia after skinny dipping in the run-off
ditch

Hagar's picture is here
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/325363/prima-gorilla

(the family resemblance is uncanny, so your mistake is understandable)

"Bast" wrote in message news:iv78id$bjb$1@dont-email.me...

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> Oh'Bummer senior wanted to give Barry up for adoption:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/dreams-father-obama-father-told-ins-adoption-plans-203121600.html
>
> What a loss ... Barry would have made a fine addition to any zoo in the
> world.
> ***************************'
> Hags should be in a zoo - but here he is, in back of the trailer park
> doing what he does best.
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

You silly person,....that's Chlamidia after skinny dipping in the run-off
ditch

Hagar's picture is here
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/325363/prima-gorilla

(the family resemblance is uncanny, so your mistake is understandable)
******************
Yes, my mistake. The resemblance suggests a family tree with very few
branches and progeny emanating from the shallow end of the gene pool.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-08 21:29:32 EST
On Jul 8, 11:53 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Bast"  wrote in messagenews:iv78id$bjb$1@dont-email.me...
> Notroll2012 wrote:
> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> > Oh'Bummer senior wanted to give Barry up for adoption:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/dreams-father-obama-father-told-ins...
>
> > What a loss ... Barry would have made a fine addition to any zoo in the
> > world.
> > ***************************'
> > Hags should be in a zoo - but here he is, in back of the trailer park
> > doing what he does best.
> >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> You silly person,....that's Chlamidia after skinny dipping in the run-off
> ditch
>
> Hagar's picture  is herehttp://www.worth1000.com/entries/325363/prima-gorilla
>
> (the family resemblance is uncanny, so your mistake is understandable)
> ******************
> Yes, my mistake.  The resemblance suggests a family tree with very few
> branches and progeny emanating from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Hagar's mother took a giant shit and out popped Hagar -- a turd with
hair. Neighbors gathered from the trailer park in amazement. They'd
never seen similar things bobbing in the sewage lagoon and were
concerned that Hags would get lost among the other floating flotasam
if he went swimming. The present of hair relieved their concern
considerably.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 8, 11:53 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in messagenews:iv78id$bjb$1@dont-email.me...
> Notroll2012 wrote:
> > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> > Oh'Bummer senior wanted to give Barry up for adoption:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/dreams-father-obama-father-told-ins...
>
> > What a loss ... Barry would have made a fine addition to any zoo in the
> > world.
> > ***************************'
> > Hags should be in a zoo - but here he is, in back of the trailer park
> > doing what he does best.
> >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> You silly person,....that's Chlamidia after skinny dipping in the run-off
> ditch
>
> Hagar's picture is
> herehttp://www.worth1000.com/entries/325363/prima-gorilla
>
> (the family resemblance is uncanny, so your mistake is understandable)
> ******************
> Yes, my mistake. The resemblance suggests a family tree with very few
> branches and progeny emanating from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Hagar's mother took a giant shit and out popped Hagar -- a turd with
hair. Neighbors gathered from the trailer park in amazement. They'd
never seen similar things bobbing in the sewage lagoon and were
concerned that Hags would get lost among the other floating flotasam
if he went swimming. The present of hair relieved their concern
considerably.

As expected, you can't even construct a simple sentence without fucking
it up.

It is: "the PRESENCE" of hair ... you uneducated hillbilly.

PS: it is "flotsam" and not your Ozarkian dialect 'flotasam' ...
but I digress ... you are simply one stupid redneck asshole, and
obvious hell bent on proving it on a daily basis..

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-10 03:59:19 EST
On Jul 9, 3:06 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 8, 11:53 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Bast" wrote in messagenews:iv78id$bjb$1@dont-email.me...
> > Notroll2012 wrote:
> > > "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> > > Oh'Bummer senior wanted to give Barry up for adoption:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/dreams-father-obama-father-told-ins...
>
> > > What a loss ... Barry would have made a fine addition to any zoo in the
> > > world.
> > > ***************************'
> > > Hags should be in a zoo - but here he is, in back of the trailer park
> > > doing what he does best.
> > >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> > You silly person,....that's Chlamidia after skinny dipping in the run-off
> > ditch
>
> > Hagar's picture is
> > herehttp://www.worth1000.com/entries/325363/prima-gorilla
>
> > (the family resemblance is uncanny, so your mistake is understandable)
> > ******************
> > Yes, my mistake. The resemblance suggests a family tree with very few
> > branches and progeny emanating from the shallow end of the gene pool.
>
> Hagar's mother took a giant shit and out popped Hagar -- a turd with
> hair.  Neighbors gathered from the trailer park in amazement.  They'd
> never seen similar things bobbing in the sewage lagoon and were
> concerned that Hags would get lost among the other floating flotasam
> if he went swimming.  The present of hair relieved their concern
> considerably.
>
>         ******************************************
> As expected, you can't even construct a simple sentence without fucking
> it up.
>
> It is: "the PRESENCE" of hair ... you uneducated hillbilly.
>
> PS:  it is "flotsam" and not your Ozarkian dialect 'flotasam' ...
> but I digress ... you are simply one stupid redneck asshole, and
> obvious hell bent on proving it on a daily basis..

Typos, o typo KKKueen. Get a fucKKKing KKKlue, twit.

On Jul 9, 3:06 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 8, 11:53 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Bast" wrote in messagenews:iv78id$bjb$1@dont-email.me...
> > Notroll2012 wrote:
> > > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> > > Oh'Bummer senior wanted to give Barry up for adoption:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/dreams-father-obama-father-told-ins...
>
> > > What a loss ... Barry would have made a fine addition to any zoo in
> > > the
> > > world.
> > > ***************************'
> > > Hags should be in a zoo - but here he is, in back of the trailer park
> > > doing what he does best.
> > >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> > You silly person,....that's Chlamidia after skinny dipping in the
> > run-off
> > ditch
>
> > Hagar's picture is
> > herehttp://www.worth1000.com/entries/325363/prima-gorilla
>
> > (the family resemblance is uncanny, so your mistake is understandable)
> > ******************
> > Yes, my mistake. The resemblance suggests a family tree with very few
> > branches and progeny emanating from the shallow end of the gene pool.
>
> Hagar's mother took a giant shit and out popped Hagar -- a turd with
> hair. Neighbors gathered from the trailer park in amazement. They'd
> never seen similar things bobbing in the sewage lagoon and were
> concerned that Hags would get lost among the other floating flotasam
> if he went swimming. The present of hair relieved their concern
> considerably.

> As expected, you can't even construct a simple sentence without fucking
> it up.
>
> It is: "the PRESENCE" of hair ... you uneducated hillbilly.
>
> PS: it is "flotsam" and not your Ozarkian dialect 'flotasam' ...
> but I digress ... you are simply one stupid redneck asshole, and
> obvious hell bent on proving it on a daily basis..

Typos, o typo KKKueen. Get a fucKKKing KKKlue, twit.

*** Call it what you will ... you're still one uneducated, illiterate moron,
Thanks for proving it once again, you bed-wetting, Liberal asshole.