Research Discussion: All It Takes Is The Right DNA

All It Takes Is The Right DNA

How the Missoura noTroll clan could, in theory, become a dominant
species ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU&feature=player_embedded

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-07 09:16:59 EST
On Jul 7, 8:36 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     How the Missoura noTroll clan could, in theory, become a dominant
>     species ...
>
>    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU&feature=player_embedded

The best part of Hagar's DNA ran down his pig mother's fat legs.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 7, 8:36 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> How the Missoura noTroll clan could, in theory, become a dominant
> species ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU&feature=player_embedded

The best part of Hagar's DNA ran down his pig mother's fat legs.

*** Your mother spit out all the really good DNA she received ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-08 09:25:56 EST
On Jul 8, 8:31 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 7, 8:36 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > How the Missoura noTroll clan could, in theory, become a dominant
> > species ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU&feature=player_embedded
>
> The best part of Hagar's DNA ran down his pig mother's fat legs.
>
> *** Your mother spit out all the really good DNA she received ...

Your mother is like a doorknob.... everyone gets a turn!

The Patriot
2011-07-10 12:55:58 EST

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in
message
On Jul 7, 8:36 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> How the Missoura noTroll clan could, in theory,
> become a dominant
> species ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU&feature=player_embedded

Was that you REDRUMP? Or maybe your little brother?

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 7, 8:36 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> How the Missoura noTroll clan could, in theory, become a dominant
>> species ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU&feature=player_embedded

> Was that you REDRUMP? Or maybe your little brother?

TOIDI KILGORE is the dancing Nigger ... the monkey is his wittle
bwother ....

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-10 15:15:19 EST
On Jul 10, 3:07 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Jul 7, 8:36 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> How the Missoura noTroll clan could, in theory, become a dominant
> >> species ...
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU&feature=player_embedded

> > Was that you REDRUMP?  Or maybe your little brother?
>
> TOIDI KILGORE is the dancing Nigger ... the monkey is his wittle
> bwother ....

You two circle jerking maniacs are slipping further into delirium.
President Obama is leaving you teahadists in the dirt, and you just
can't stand it. <snicker>

On Jul 10, 3:07 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Jul 7, 8:36 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> How the Missoura noTroll clan could, in theory, become a dominant
> >> species ...
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU&feature=player_embedded

> > Was that you REDRUMP? Or maybe your little brother?
>
> TOIDI KILGORE is the dancing Nigger ... the monkey is his wittle
> bwother ....

You two circle jerking maniacs are slipping further into delirium.
President Obama is leaving you teahadists in the dirt, and you just
can't stand it. <snicker>

************************************
Putting the old Ozark cart before the horse again, aren't you, you
clueless wonder. When they say God created man from dirt, you
must have been the proto-type, huh, dirtbag ... later models actually\
had a brain.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-10 20:07:42 EST
On Jul 10, 5:46 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 10, 3:07 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > *********************************************
> > > Was that you REDRUMP? Or maybe your little brother?
>
> > TOIDI KILGORE is the dancing Nigger ... the monkey is his wittle
> > bwother ....
>
> You two circle jerking maniacs are slipping further into delirium.
> President Obama is leaving you teahadists in the dirt, and you just
> can't stand it.  <snicker>
>
>         ************************************
> Putting the old Ozark cart before the horse again, aren't you, you
> clueless wonder. When they say God created man from dirt, you
> must have been the proto-type, huh, dirtbag ... later models actually\
> had a brain.

So who's president, asstard? Not you. Someone infinitely superior
with an honors law degree from Harvard Law School. Obviously he left
all of you teahadists in the dirt. <snicker>

On Jul 10, 5:46 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 10, 3:07 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > *********************************************
> > > Was that you REDRUMP? Or maybe your little brother?
>
> > TOIDI KILGORE is the dancing Nigger ... the monkey is his wittle
> > bwother ....
>
> You two circle jerking maniacs are slipping further into delirium.
> President Obama is leaving you teahadists in the dirt, and you just
> can't stand it. <snicker>
>
> ************************************
> Putting the old Ozark cart before the horse again, aren't you, you
> clueless wonder. When they say God created man from dirt, you
> must have been the proto-type, huh, dirtbag ... later models actually\
> had a brain.

So who's president, asstard? Not you. Someone infinitely superior
with an honors law degree from Harvard Law School. Obviously he left
all of you teahadists in the dirt. <snicker>

Have you heard of the Fat Lady .... the one who sings ????
Probably not, because in redneck territory they are all fat.
Anyway, talk to me again on Nov. 7, 2012.
Since you are clueless, you may <snicker,>