Research Discussion: How Hillbillies Try Out Appliances Before Purchasing Them ...

How Hillbillies Try Out Appliances Before Purchasing Them ...

Missoura hillbilly and redneck testing requirements for all
new appliances used in their hovels ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=364dzVsBs2o

That should keep you foaming for a spell, retardTroll ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

Missoura hillbilly and redneck testing requirements for all
new appliances used in their hovels ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=364dzVsBs2o

That should keep you foaming for a spell, retardTroll ...
******
I don't do my own laundry.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Missoura hillbilly and redneck testing requirements for all
> new appliances used in their hovels ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=364dzVsBs2o
>
> That should keep you foaming for a spell, retardTroll ...
> ******
> I don't do my own laundry.

I know ... those instructions on a washer and dryer
are way over the head of a 3rd grader ....

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> Missoura hillbilly and redneck testing requirements for all
> new appliances used in their hovels ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=364dzVsBs2o
>
> That should keep you foaming for a spell, retardTroll ...
> ******
> I don't do my own laundry.

I know ... those instructions on a washer and dryer
are way over the head of a 3rd grader ....
***********
No, you inbred cracker. Instructions are: 1. place laundry in bag. 2.
drop bag at laundry in morning. 3. pick up clean, folded laundry in
evening. I realize Chlamydia does you laundry by beating it on a rock and
hanging it on a line by the sewage lagoon (gives your tidy whities the smell
of shit stains before you even put them on.)

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> Missoura hillbilly and redneck testing requirements for all
>> new appliances used in their hovels ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=364dzVsBs2o
>>
>> That should keep you foaming for a spell, retardTroll ...
>> ******
>> I don't do my own laundry.
>>

> I know ... those instructions on a washer and dryer
> are way over the head of a 3rd grader ....
> ***********
> No, you inbred cracker. Instructions are: 1. place laundry in bag. 2.
> drop bag at laundry in morning. 3. pick up clean, folded laundry in
> evening. I realize Chlamydia does you laundry by beating it on a rock and
> hanging it on a line by the sewage lagoon (gives your tidy whities the
> smell of shit stains before you even put them on.)

I stand corrected ... since you leech off the Federal trough
you can afford to have your laundry done. After all, how
much can it cost to have a pair of underwear sandblasted
once a month ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> Missoura hillbilly and redneck testing requirements for all
>> new appliances used in their hovels ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=364dzVsBs2o
>>
>> That should keep you foaming for a spell, retardTroll ...
>> ******
>> I don't do my own laundry.
>>

> I know ... those instructions on a washer and dryer
> are way over the head of a 3rd grader ....
> ***********
> No, you inbred cracker. Instructions are: 1. place laundry in bag. 2.
> drop bag at laundry in morning. 3. pick up clean, folded laundry in
> evening. I realize Chlamydia does you laundry by beating it on a rock and
> hanging it on a line by the sewage lagoon (gives your tidy whities the
> smell of shit stains before you even put them on.)

I stand corrected ... since you leech off the Federal trough
you can afford to have your laundry done. After all, how
much can it cost to have a pair of underwear sandblasted
once a month ...
*************
The only payment I receive from the "federal trough" is a modest Social
Security stipend - not a major part of my retirement income - which even you
will agree will probably not exceed the payout I would have received had
those personal and employer contributions been invested elsewhere. Wait.
What's that I hear? Sounds like your cheese truck is getting near. Run.
Run.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>

>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> Missoura hillbilly and redneck testing requirements for all
>>> new appliances used in their hovels ...
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=364dzVsBs2o
>>>
>>> That should keep you foaming for a spell, retardTroll ...
>>> ******
>>> I don't do my own laundry.
>>>

>> I know ... those instructions on a washer and dryer
>> are way over the head of a 3rd grader ....
>> ***********
>> No, you inbred cracker. Instructions are: 1. place laundry in bag. 2.
>> drop bag at laundry in morning. 3. pick up clean, folded laundry in
>> evening. I realize Chlamydia does you laundry by beating it on a rock
>> and hanging it on a line by the sewage lagoon (gives your tidy whities
>> the smell of shit stains before you even put them on.)
>>

> I stand corrected ... since you leech off the Federal trough
> you can afford to have your laundry done. After all, how
> much can it cost to have a pair of underwear sandblasted
> once a month ...
> The only payment I receive from the "federal trough" is a modest Social
> Security stipend - not a major part of my retirement income - which even
> you will agree will probably not exceed the payout I would have received
> had those personal and employer contributions been invested elsewhere.

*** Oh yes, we all know what excellent money managers the Feds are ...
You're kidding, right ??? you're even dumber than I first thought, Troll.