Research Discussion: Global Climate Disruption Can Cause Brain Damage ...

Global Climate Disruption Can Cause Brain Damage ...

... and it seems it has already taken hold in Australia, a country
once thought to be occupied by sane people:

http://news.yahoo.com/wind-change-aussie-farting-camels-cull-under-attack-002118066.html

Seems those Aussie IPCC hucksters and now blaming Camel
Flatulence for the dreaded Global Warming trend. How long
can it be before they ban the well known "beer fart" and also
ban any and all "pull my finger" jokes. Next they will place a
bounty on all humans caught in the dastardly act of exhaling,
since that also contributes to the greenhouse effect.
Seems mankind his finally gone off the deep end.

On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 08:00:40 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... and it seems it has already taken hold in Australia, a country
>once thought to be occupied by sane people:
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/wind-change-aussie-farting-camels-cull-under-attack-002118066.html
>
>Seems those Aussie IPCC hucksters and now blaming Camel
>Flatulence for the dreaded Global Warming trend. How long
>can it be before they ban the well known "beer fart" and also
>ban any and all "pull my finger" jokes. Next they will place a
>bounty on all humans caught in the dastardly act of exhaling,
>since that also contributes to the greenhouse effect.

I saw a similar news story a couple of weeks back.
Same information. They want to kill all the wild camels
to stop global warming.

>Seems mankind his finally gone off the deep end.

I can prove in a Court of Law, that since 1998
I have been supporting The Water Car invented by Stanley Meyer.
I have been supporting John Christie & Ludwig Brits,
inventors of the Magnetic-Electric Device making free clean energy.
I posted over 100,000 messages to UseNet NewsGroups
supporting that research and other topics of importance.
I own more than 50 free hosted websites, YouTube channels and other
forums.

All the World has now is the Gulf Oil Leak disaster with Corexit.
And the Fukushima Nuclear disaster.
Oh and tons of used Depleted Uranium Weapons in Iraq.
(That have a half life of 4.5 billion years)
There are 442 Nuclear Power Station World Wide,
and China is going to build 200 more.

>Seems mankind his finally gone off the deep end.

Plus the HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program)
can cause Earthquakes. And they threaten governments that
don't support the USA Federal Reserve which is actually a 'Ponzi
Scheme'.

>Seems mankind his finally gone off the deep end.

All Doctors in New Zealand and Australia
should create an Intelligence Agency
called ANZ Doctors Against Tyranny.
(And Save The World!)
But you are all too busy helping people with illnesses
from Gasoline Fumes and Uranium and Corexit!

>Seems mankind his finally gone off the deep end.

Dedicated to ProfessorJohn E. Mack, M.D. (1929-2004)
Pulitzer Prize-winning author.

_____________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bookman

Alexa? Is that you?

ESL!

--
Bookman

"bookman" <The_pokerguy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Jul 5, 9:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

< snip >

Alexa? Is that you?

ESL!

--
Bookman

You need to be careful when bandying about that name ... we think
she's gone for good, but why tempt fate by mentioning her name out
loud. Do you really want more Earth's Poles are Slipping stories ??

Even those clueless Missoura hillbillies are smarter than "A&^$a",
even though in no way can that be construed as a compliment to
these cesspool brainiacs.

Bookman
2011-07-06 19:33:03 EST
On Jul 6, 6:09 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "bookman" <The_poker...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 5, 9:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> < snip >
>
> Alexa?  Is that you?
>
> ESL!
>
> --
> Bookman
>
>         *******************************************
> You need to be careful when bandying about that name ... we think
> she's gone for good, but why tempt fate by mentioning her name out
> loud.  Do you really want more Earth's Poles are Slipping stories ??
>
> Even those clueless Missoura hillbillies are smarter than "A&^$a",
> even though in no way can that be construed as a compliment to
> these cesspool brainiacs.

Awww, I like Alexa - her nutty theories were always good for a
laugh.

ESL!

--
Bookman

On 7/6/2011 7:33 PM, bookman wrote:

> Awww, I like Alexa - her nutty theories were always good for a
> laugh.

And she was very, very bright.

I don't know what happened in her life to
cause her to become.....Disturbed.