Research Discussion: Thanks To Obama ... Russia Reigns In Space

Thanks To Obama ... Russia Reigns In Space

The Russians always wanted to be the leaders in Space and its exploration.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-gains-edge-space-race-us-shuttle-bows-202808168.html

Thanks to Obama, on this 4th of July, this dream has come true for them.
The Anointed One appointed yet another clueless Negroid as the head
of NASA, et voila, the Russkies suddenly own Space. I'm sure the
Chinese will be next, leaving the USA totally in the dust.

But then, we'll have very, very expensive healthcare for the Nation's
whiners and Losers. The rest of us already had excellent coverage,
which will vanish next, under the guise of leveling the playing field
for all the illegals, welfare queens and non-producers.

Bast
2011-07-04 14:06:54 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> The Russians always wanted to be the leaders in Space and its
> exploration.
> http://news.yahoo.com/russia-gains-edge-space-race-us-shuttle-bows-202808168.html
>
> Thanks to Obama, on this 4th of July, this dream has come true for them.
> The Anointed One appointed yet another clueless Negroid as the head
> of NASA, et voila, the Russkies suddenly own Space. I'm sure the
> Chinese will be next, leaving the USA totally in the dust.
>
> But then, we'll have very, very expensive healthcare for the Nation's
> whiners and Losers. The rest of us already had excellent coverage,
> which will vanish next, under the guise of leveling the playing field
> for all the illegals, welfare queens and non-producers.

If you promise to climb in the capsule.
I'm sure we can start a petition to get just one more U.S.space flight
launched.

....You can even pick the destination.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> The Russians always wanted to be the leaders in Space and its
>> exploration.
>> http://news.yahoo.com/russia-gains-edge-space-race-us-shuttle-bows-202808168.html
>>
>> Thanks to Obama, on this 4th of July, this dream has come true for them.
>> The Anointed One appointed yet another clueless Negroid as the head
>> of NASA, et voila, the Russkies suddenly own Space. I'm sure the
>> Chinese will be next, leaving the USA totally in the dust.
>>
>> But then, we'll have very, very expensive healthcare for the Nation's
>> whiners and Losers. The rest of us already had excellent coverage,
>> which will vanish next, under the guise of leveling the playing field
>> for all the illegals, welfare queens and non-producers.
>

> If you promise to climb in the capsule.
> I'm sure we can start a petition to get just one more U.S.space flight
> launched.
>
> ....You can even pick the destination.

You set it up and I'll go ...

Larry Kroger
2011-07-05 21:04:02 EST
On 7/4/2011 11:06 AM, Bast wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
>> The Russians always wanted to be the leaders in Space and its
>> exploration.
>> http://news.yahoo.com/russia-gains-edge-space-race-us-shuttle-bows-202808168.html
>>
>> Thanks to Obama, on this 4th of July, this dream has come true for them.
>> The Anointed One appointed yet another clueless Negroid as the head
>> of NASA, et voila, the Russkies suddenly own Space. I'm sure the
>> Chinese will be next, leaving the USA totally in the dust.
>>
>> But then, we'll have very, very expensive healthcare for the Nation's
>> whiners and Losers. The rest of us already had excellent coverage,
>> which will vanish next, under the guise of leveling the playing field
>> for all the illegals, welfare queens and non-producers.
>

> If you promise to climb in the capsule.
> I'm sure we can start a petition to get just one more U.S.space flight
> launched.
>
> ....You can even pick the destination.

I think we ought to send Obama back to his home planet.

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On 7/4/2011 11:06 AM, Bast wrote:
>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> The Russians always wanted to be the leaders in Space and its
>>> exploration.
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/russia-gains-edge-space-race-us-shuttle-bows-202808168.html
>>>
>>> Thanks to Obama, on this 4th of July, this dream has come true for them.
>>> The Anointed One appointed yet another clueless Negroid as the head
>>> of NASA, et voila, the Russkies suddenly own Space. I'm sure the
>>> Chinese will be next, leaving the USA totally in the dust.
>>>
>>> But then, we'll have very, very expensive healthcare for the Nation's
>>> whiners and Losers. The rest of us already had excellent coverage,
>>> which will vanish next, under the guise of leveling the playing field
>>> for all the illegals, welfare queens and non-producers.
>>

>> If you promise to climb in the capsule.
>> I'm sure we can start a petition to get just one more U.S.space flight
>> launched.
>>
>> ....You can even pick the destination.
>
> I think we ought to send Obama back to his home planet.

There is a planet called "Assholia" ?????

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-06 08:56:37 EST
On Jul 6, 8:32 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" <a...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> >> If you promise to climb in the capsule.
> >> I'm sure we can start a petition to get just one more U.S.space flight
> >> launched.
>
> >> ....You can even pick the destination.
>
> > I think we ought to send Obama back to his home planet.
>
> There is a planet called "Assholia" ?????

That's *your* home planet Hagar -- far, far away in the Fucktardia
galaxy.

Bast
2011-07-06 09:11:49 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>>> If you promise to climb in the capsule.
>>> I'm sure we can start a petition to get just one more U.S.space flight
>>> launched.
>>>
>>> ....You can even pick the destination.
>>
>> I think we ought to send Obama back to his home planet.
>>

> There is a planet called "Assholia" ?????

This is the kind of stupidity that keeps anyone from taking you seriously.
You have PROOF that Obama stated he was from Krypton, and on that alone, you
and the rest of your republican cronies should easily have been able to get
him impeached for "insanity".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vws9fTtQgz4

That I have to point this out is really sad.

As I still am of the opinion that 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
http://www.ae911truth.org/

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>>> I think we ought to send Obama back to his home planet.
>>>

>> There is a planet called "Assholia" ?????
>

> This is the kind of stupidity that keeps anyone from taking you seriously.
> You have PROOF that Obama stated he was from Krypton, and on that alone,
> you and the rest of your republican cronies should easily have been able
> to get him impeached for "insanity".
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vws9fTtQgz4
>
> That I have to point this out is really sad.

*** Nobody really gives a rat's ass over anything
that you mihjt have to point out ...

> As I still am of the opinion that 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
> http://www.ae911truth.org/

*** Dream on, Loon ... I think Horry has more proof that
UFOs exist than you have on your 9/11 inside job.

Larry Kroger
2011-07-06 15:47:43 EST
On 7/6/2011 6:11 AM, Bast wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
>> "Larry Kroger"<anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>>> I think we ought to send Obama back to his home planet.
>>>

>> There is a planet called "Assholia" ?????
>

> This is the kind of stupidity that keeps anyone from taking you seriously.
> You have PROOF that Obama stated he was from Krypton, and on that alone, you
> and the rest of your republican cronies should easily have been able to get
> him impeached for "insanity".

Insanity is not a crime. It seems to have become a lifestyle choice. As
a basis for impeachment, the only way it could bring down Obama is
because he's so much better at it than the average Joe.

Bast
2011-07-06 17:02:20 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>>> There is a planet called "Assholia" ?????
>>

>> This is the kind of stupidity that keeps anyone from taking you
>> seriously. You have PROOF that Obama stated he was from Krypton, and
>> on that alone, you and the rest of your republican cronies should
>> easily have been able to get him impeached for "insanity".
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vws9fTtQgz4
>>
>> That I have to point this out is really sad.
>
> *** Nobody really gives a rat's ass over anything
> that you mihjt have to point out ...

I'm sure you keep getting told that by everyone in the Republican party.
That's fine,....but then shaaaddddaaappp if all you want to do is complain,
and never take action

(and I won't point out the mistakes the spellling police make themselves)
LOL

>> As I still am of the opinion that 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
>> http://www.ae911truth.org/
>>

> *** Dream on, Loon ... I think Horry has more proof that
> UFOs exist than you have on your 9/11 inside job.

The others crackers are right,...you really are a REALY DUMB CRACKER