Research Discussion: Archie Bunker On Our Main Man, Oh'Bummer ...

Archie Bunker On Our Main Man, Oh'Bummer ...

http://www.texasrainmaker.com/2011/04/19/archie-bunker-has-a-few-words-for-barack-obama/

As usual, Archie nails it ... and the meathead is ... well, he's a meathead
and his ignorance is only topped by that of our Missoura lad, noTroll2011.

Enjoy ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

http://www.texasrainmaker.com/2011/04/19/archie-bunker-has-a-few-words-for-barack-obama/

As usual, Archie nails it ... and the meathead is ... well, he's a meathead
and his ignorance is only topped by that of our Missoura lad, noTroll2011.

Enjoy ...
********************
Lame. But what we've come to expect of you. Hey, are coming to Sturgis?
I'll be up that way the week before, but would gladly wait to see your
house.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> http://www.texasrainmaker.com/2011/04/19/archie-bunker-has-a-few-words-for-barack-obama/
>

> As usual, Archie nails it ... and the meathead is ... well, he's a
> meathead
> and his ignorance is only topped by that of our Missoura lad, noTroll2011.
>
> Enjoy ...
> ********************
> Lame.

I just love this .... the pot calling the kettle black ...
Only a mentally challenged doofus from the Ozarks ....

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-03 06:56:39 EST
On Jul 2, 7:15 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> http://www.texasrainmaker.com/2011/04/19/archie-bunker-has-a-few-word...
>
> As usual, Archie nails it ... and the meathead is ... well, he's a meathead
> and his ignorance is only topped by that of our Missoura lad, noTroll2011.
>
> Enjoy ...
> ********************
> Lame.  But what we've come to expect of you.  Hey, are coming to Sturgis?
> I'll be up that way the week before, but would gladly wait to see your
> house.

Hagar will park his house on the Sturgis outskirts by the sewage
lagoon -- a familiar sight and odors for the Hagar KKKlan so they'll
be comfortable.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 2, 7:15 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar" wrote in message

> http://www.texasrainmaker.com/2011/04/19/archie-bunker-has-a-few-word...
>
> As usual, Archie nails it ... and the meathead is ... well, he's a
> meathead
> and his ignorance is only topped by that of our Missoura lad, noTroll2011.
>
> Enjoy ...
> ********************
> Lame. But what we've come to expect of you. Hey, are coming to Sturgis?
> I'll be up that way the week before, but would gladly wait to see your
> house.

Hagar will park his house on the Sturgis outskirts by the sewage
lagoon -- a familiar sight and odors for the Hagar KKKlan so they'll
be comfortable.

**** Of course I would want to be near my beloved Ozark hillbillies ...
there's never a dull moment watching them bobbing for turds in the
lagoon ... for them. it's almost like the mud-pit back home, except many
more curly floaters ....

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-03 15:15:09 EST
On Jul 3, 11:35 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 2, 7:15 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "H gar" wrote in message

> >http://www.texasrainmaker.com/2011/04/19/archie-bunker-has-a-few-word...
>
> > As usual, Archie nails it ... and the meathead is ... well, he's a
> > meathead
> > and his ignorance is only topped by that of our Missoura lad, noTroll2011.
>
> > Enjoy ...
> > ********************
> > Lame. But what we've come to expect of you. Hey, are coming to Sturgis?
> > I'll be up that way the week before, but would gladly wait to see your
> > house.
>
> Hagar will park his house on the Sturgis outskirts by the sewage
> lagoon -- a familiar sight and odors for the Hagar KKKlan so they'll
> be comfortable.
>
>    **** Of course I would want to be near my beloved Ozark hillbillies ...
> there's never a dull moment watching them bobbing for turds in the
> lagoon ... for them. it's almost like the mud-pit back home, except many
> more curly floaters ....

Hagar's projecting his fecophilia. Again. Jaysus.

On Jul 3, 11:35 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 2, 7:15 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "H gar" wrote in message

> >http://www.texasrainmaker.com/2011/04/19/archie-bunker-has-a-few-word...
>
> > As usual, Archie nails it ... and the meathead is ... well, he's a
> > meathead
> > and his ignorance is only topped by that of our Missoura lad,
> > noTroll2011.
>
> > Enjoy ...
> > ********************
> > Lame. But what we've come to expect of you. Hey, are coming to Sturgis?
> > I'll be up that way the week before, but would gladly wait to see your
> > house.
>
> Hagar will park his house on the Sturgis outskirts by the sewage
> lagoon -- a familiar sight and odors for the Hagar KKKlan so they'll
> be comfortable.
>
> **** Of course I would want to be near my beloved Ozark hillbillies ...
> there's never a dull moment watching them bobbing for turds in the
> lagoon ... for them. it's almost like the mud-pit back home, except many
> more curly floaters ....

Hagar's projecting his fecophilia. Again. Jaysus.

*************************************
TOIDI

Bast
2011-07-04 08:15:44 EST

REDRUM KILGORE wrote:
> On Jul 3, 11:35 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Jul 2, 7:15 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>>
>>> "H gar" wrote in message

>>> http://www.texasrainmaker.com/2011/04/19/archie-bunker-has-a-few-word...
>>
>>> As usual, Archie nails it ... and the meathead is ... well, he's a
>>> meathead
>>> and his ignorance is only topped by that of our Missoura lad,
>>> noTroll2011.
>>
>>> Enjoy ...
>>> ********************
>>> Lame. But what we've come to expect of you. Hey, are coming to
>>> Sturgis? I'll be up that way the week before, but would gladly wait
>>> to see your house.
>>
>> Hagar will park his house on the Sturgis outskirts by the sewage
>> lagoon -- a familiar sight and odors for the Hagar KKKlan so they'll
>> be comfortable.
>>
>> **** Of course I would want to be near my beloved Ozark hillbillies ...
>> there's never a dull moment watching them bobbing for turds in the
>> lagoon ... for them. it's almost like the mud-pit back home, except
>> many more curly floaters ....
>
> Hagar's projecting his fecophilia. Again. Jaysus.

Hey, cut Hagar some slack.

If he wants to drive around the country attending turd bobbing
festivals,.....and he's not hurting anyone,...that's completely up to him.

> REDRUM KILGORE wrote:
>> On Jul 3, 11:35 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Hagar will park his house on the Sturgis outskirts by the sewage
>>> lagoon -- a familiar sight and odors for the Hagar KKKlan so they'll
>>> be comfortable.
>>>
>>> **** Of course I would want to be near my beloved Ozark hillbillies ...
>>> there's never a dull moment watching them bobbing for turds in the
>>> lagoon ... for them. it's almost like the mud-pit back home, except
>>> many more curly floaters ....
>>
>> Hagar's projecting his fecophilia. Again. Jaysus.
>

> Hey, cut Hagar some slack.
>
> If he wants to drive around the country attending turd bobbing
> festivals,.....and he's not hurting anyone,...that's completely up to him.

Must be a symptom of being a Liberal ... no funny bone,
regurgitating other people's witty stuff and in general quoting
normally hidden memories from a sorry-ass childhood and
the squalid environment of the formative years.
Yea, Bast, you fit right in with your Missoura loser brothers.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-04 13:20:53 EST
On Jul 3, 4:03 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 3, 11:35 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jul 2, 7:15 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "H gar" wrote in message

> > >http://www.texasrainmaker.com/2011/04/19/archie-bunker-has-a-few-word...
>
> > > As usual, Archie nails it ... and the meathead is ... well, he's a
> > > meathead
> > > and his ignorance is only topped by that of our Missoura lad,
> > > noTroll2011.
>
> > > Enjoy ...
> > > ********************
> > > Lame. But what we've come to expect of you. Hey, are coming to Sturgis?
> > > I'll be up that way the week before, but would gladly wait to see your
> > > house.
>
> > Hagar will park his house on the Sturgis outskirts by the sewage
> > lagoon -- a familiar sight and odors for the Hagar KKKlan so they'll
> > be comfortable.
>
> > **** Of course I would want to be near my beloved Ozark hillbillies ...
> > there's never a dull moment watching them bobbing for turds in the
> > lagoon ... for them. it's almost like the mud-pit back home, except many
> > more curly floaters ....
>
> Hagar's projecting his fecophilia.  Again.  Jaysus.

>                                         TOIDI

Proof of Hagar's projection -- see above! <snicker!>

Hey, Hagar -- ram some lit sparklers up your fat ass and make it a fun
day for the local emergency room staff!! <chortle!!>

They'll have lots of other fireworks fools, but you'll be a special
joke and teaching "tool" for staff, cops and news media!!! <chortle!!!>