Research Discussion: Give Us A Few Drunk Questions, I Dare Yah !!!

> Give us a few drunk questions, I dare yah !!!
> You chicken shoots !!!
> Come on, I'll have yah!
> I don't fancy your chances.

Looks like you stuck your snoot into the Schnapps
bottle again ....

Give us a few drunk questions, I dare yah !!!
You chicken shoots !!!
Come on, I'll have yah!
I don't fancy your chances.

Wow Lovely Abduction Diaries...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency#p/f/3/u7jc0R3szao

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 02:58:48 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Give us a few drunk questions, I dare yah !!!
>You chicken shoots !!!
>Come on, I'll have yah!
>I don't fancy your chances.

Relax Horry, 57 million NSA agents will be here soon.

__________________________

Wow Lovely Abduction Diaries...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency#p/f/3/u7jc0R3szao

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 03:00:50 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 02:58:48 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>Give us a few drunk questions, I dare yah !!!
>>You chicken shoots !!!
>>Come on, I'll have yah!
>>I don't fancy your chances.
>
>Relax Horry, 57 million NSA agents will be here soon.

Worrying about the price of Cabbage.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/globetrotter1937/1770090947/

_________________________

Hi Alexa.

Wow Lovely Abduction Diaries...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency#p/f/3/u7jc0R3szao

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-01 21:16:15 EST
On Jul 1, 12:28 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:90vr07pcirqt4tnt6ga49dho65fptucm4v@4ax.com...
>
> > Give us a few drunk questions, I dare yah !!!
> > You chicken shoots !!!
> > Come on, I'll have yah!
> > I don't fancy your chances.
>
> Looks like you stuck your snoot into the Schnapps
> bottle again ....

Far preferable to your rolling around your home on wheels with your
head up your ass and howling because it's so dark, Hagar.

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 18:16:15 -0700 (PDT), REDRUM KILGORE
<*e@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 1, 12:28 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:90vr07pcirqt4tnt6ga49dho65fptucm4v@4ax.com...
>>
>> > Give us a few drunk questions, I dare yah !!!
>> > You chicken shoots !!!
>> > Come on, I'll have yah!
>> > I don't fancy your chances.
>>
>> Looks like you stuck your snoot into the Schnapps
>> bottle again ....
>
>Far preferable to your rolling around your home on wheels with your
>head up your ass and howling because it's so dark, Hagar.

Good Morning 1:47pm

I feel fine.

Surprisingly.

"Get Ready For A Surprise !!!"