Research Discussion: God Good Goood Morning Hagar !!!

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

God Good Goood Morning Hagar !!!

How is the Universe today ?

Hags wouldn't know. He's driving cross country and his house does not have
a radio.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

_________________________

Wow Lovely Abduction Diaries...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency#p/f/3/u7jc0R3szao

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video
Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

God Good Goood Morning Hagar !!!

How is the Universe today ?

_________________________

Wow Lovely Abduction Diaries...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency#p/f/3/u7jc0R3szao

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> God Good Goood Morning Hagar !!!
>
> How is the Universe today ?

Don't know about the Universe, but here in California the
weather is glorious ... supposed to hit 100F Sat and Sun
and in the high 90s for our 4th of July celebration.
The perfect temperature for riding my Harley through
the Sierra Nevada.

In Missoura, the local hicks and hillbillies are practicing for
their annual family mud-wrestling and cousin swapping
celebrations, which is why the genetic pool of the noTrolls
and the KILGOREs is getting shallower with every passing
year.

PS: If you pay your electric utility bill, the heater in your
hovel might start to work again ... just a thought ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

> God Good Goood Morning Hagar !!!
>
> How is the Universe today ?

Don't know about the Universe, but here in California the
weather is glorious ... supposed to hit 100F Sat and Sun
and in the high 90s for our 4th of July celebration.
The perfect temperature for riding my Harley through
the Sierra Nevada.

In Missoura, the local hicks and hillbillies are practicing for
their annual family mud-wrestling and cousin swapping
celebrations, which is why the genetic pool of the noTrolls
and the KILGOREs is getting shallower with every passing
year.

PS: If you pay your electric utility bill, the heater in your
hovel might start to work again ... just a thought ...
l*******************************************************
When Hagar says Harley, what he really means is Huffy (in his case, it's a
pink one with a basket on the front and - for the 4th - red, white and blue
streamers attached to the handlebars. When he says "....through the Sierra
Nevada," he means on the path around the sewage lagoon at his trailer park.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> God Good Goood Morning Hagar !!!
>>
>> How is the Universe today ?
>>

> Don't know about the Universe, but here in California the
> weather is glorious ... supposed to hit 100F Sat and Sun
> and in the high 90s for our 4th of July celebration.
> The perfect temperature for riding my Harley through
> the Sierra Nevada.
>
> In Missoura, the local hicks and hillbillies are practicing for
> their annual family mud-wrestling and cousin swapping
> celebrations, which is why the genetic pool of the noTrolls
> and the KILGOREs is getting shallower with every passing
> year.
>
> PS: If you pay your electric utility bill, the heater in your
> hovel might start to work again ... just a thought ...
> l*******************************************************
> When Hagar says Harley, what he really means is Huffy (in his case, it's a
> pink one with a basket on the front and - for the 4th - red, white and
> blue streamers attached to the handlebars. When he says "....through the
> Sierra Nevada," he means on the path around the sewage lagoon at his
> trailer park.

You're up and out of your cave early .... the stink of feces and
total ignorance finally get to you ????
Well, I can understand that ... it's called the "Show Me" state,
after all.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> God Good Goood Morning Hagar !!!
>>
>> How is the Universe today ?
>>

> Don't know about the Universe, but here in California the
> weather is glorious ... supposed to hit 100F Sat and Sun
> and in the high 90s for our 4th of July celebration.
> The perfect temperature for riding my Harley through
> the Sierra Nevada.
>
> In Missoura, the local hicks and hillbillies are practicing for
> their annual family mud-wrestling and cousin swapping
> celebrations, which is why the genetic pool of the noTrolls
> and the KILGOREs is getting shallower with every passing
> year.
>
> PS: If you pay your electric utility bill, the heater in your
> hovel might start to work again ... just a thought ...
> l*******************************************************
> When Hagar says Harley, what he really means is Huffy (in his case, it's a
> pink one with a basket on the front and - for the 4th - red, white and
> blue streamers attached to the handlebars. When he says "....through the
> Sierra Nevada," he means on the path around the sewage lagoon at his
> trailer park.

You're up and out of your cave early .... the stink of feces and
total ignorance finally get to you ????
Well, I can understand that ... it's called the "Show Me" state,
after all.
Hagar's "Harley." Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 08:51:57 -0500, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>
>God Good Goood Morning Hagar !!!
>
>How is the Universe today ?

>Hags wouldn't know. He's driving cross country and his house does not have
>a radio.
>http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Well say howdy to the country doctors.

Dr .... "oh, you know the Story".

Far Out Brussel Sprouts.

________________

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>

>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> God Good Goood Morning Hagar !!!
>>>
>>> How is the Universe today ?
>>>

>> Don't know about the Universe, but here in California the
>> weather is glorious ... supposed to hit 100F Sat and Sun
>> and in the high 90s for our 4th of July celebration.
>> The perfect temperature for riding my Harley through
>> the Sierra Nevada.
>>
>> In Missoura, the local hicks and hillbillies are practicing for
>> their annual family mud-wrestling and cousin swapping
>> celebrations, which is why the genetic pool of the noTrolls
>> and the KILGOREs is getting shallower with every passing
>> year.
>>
>> PS: If you pay your electric utility bill, the heater in your
>> hovel might start to work again ... just a thought ...
>> l*******************************************************
>> When Hagar says Harley, what he really means is Huffy (in his case, it's
>> a pink one with a basket on the front and - for the 4th - red, white and
>> blue streamers attached to the handlebars. When he says "....through the
>> Sierra Nevada," he means on the path around the sewage lagoon at his
>> trailer park.
>>

> You're up and out of your cave early .... the stink of feces and
> total ignorance finally get to you ????
> Well, I can understand that ... it's called the "Show Me" state,
> after all.
> Hagar's "Harley." Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

You're not very bright, are you, Troll ....
but I repeat myself ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-07-01 18:00:38 EST
On Jul 1, 1:49 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> >> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

> >> Don't know about the Universe, but here in California the
> >> weather is glorious ... supposed to hit 100F Sat and Sun
> >> and in the high 90s for our 4th of July celebration.
> >> The perfect temperature for riding my Harley through
> >> the Sierra Nevada.
>
> >> In Missoura, the local hicks and hillbillies are practicing for
> >> their annual family mud-wrestling and cousin swapping
> >> celebrations, which is why the genetic pool of the noTrolls
> >> and the KILGOREs is getting shallower with every passing
> >> year.
>
> >> PS: If you pay your electric utility bill, the heater in your
> >> hovel might start to work again ... just a thought ...
> >> l*******************************************************
> >> When Hagar says Harley, what he really means is Huffy (in his case, it's
> >> a pink one with a basket on the front and - for the 4th - red, white and
> >> blue streamers attached to the handlebars.  When he says "....through the
> >> Sierra Nevada," he means on the path around the sewage lagoon at his
> >> trailer park.
>
> > You're up and out of your cave early .... the stink of feces and
> > total ignorance finally get to you ????
> > Well, I can understand that ... it's called the "Show Me" state,
> > after all.
> > Hagar's "Harley." Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.
> >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> You're not very bright, are you, Troll ....
> but I repeat myself ...

You do that a lot, Hagar. It's all that inbreeding and fumes from the
sewage lagoon.

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 15:00:38 -0700 (PDT), REDRUM KILGORE
<*e@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 1, 1:49 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

>> > "H gar"  wrote in message
>>
>> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

>> > You're up and out of your cave early .... the stink of feces and
>> > total ignorance finally get to you ????
>> > Well, I can understand that ... it's called the "Show Me" state,
>> > after all.
>> > **************************************************************
>> > Hagar's "Harley." Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.
>> >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>>
>> You're not very bright, are you, Troll ....
>> but I repeat myself ...
>
>You do that a lot, Hagar. It's all that inbreeding and fumes from the
>sewage lagoon.

At one of the shopping malls here
I go to the ladies nail filing shop.
And I just stand in the door way
and smell the fumes from the nail polish.

How the staff work there all day
is more amazing than aleuns.