Research Discussion: Obama-Speak ...

Obama-Speak ...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

I am posting this as received, without comment - so Liberals (and redneck
hillbillies), please spare me with your whining and belly-aching..

Yes, he told us in advance what he planned to do. Few were listening.

The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised
"Meet The Press'.

>From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" THE
THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.

General Bill Ginn, USAF (ret.), asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow
protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title
36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem, when
the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to
stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or,
at the very least, "Stand and Face It".

NOW GET THIS !!

'Senator' Obama replied:

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking
sides". "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is
a symbol of oppression.." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You
know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."

Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less
parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World
To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion,
we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our
Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if
elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle
East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like
the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a state or period
of mutual accord could exist between our governments ....."

When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities
between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom
from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the
nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the
Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the
past".

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the
United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring
CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path..My wife and I look
forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is
about to overwhelm the United States of America".

This Negroid failure has got to be a Liberal's dream come true ...
No wonder Chris Matthews pisses all over himself when he hears this moron
speak ...

Bast
2011-06-30 17:28:28 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> I am posting this as received, without comment - so Liberals (and
> redneck hillbillies), please spare me with your whining and
> belly-aching..
> Yes, he told us in advance what he planned to do. Few were listening.
>
> The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised
> "Meet The Press'.
>
> From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press"
> THE THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.
>
> General Bill Ginn, USAF (ret.), asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't
> follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.
>
> The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code,
> Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national
> anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in
> uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the
> right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".
>
> NOW GET THIS !!
>
> 'Senator' Obama replied:
>
> "As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking
> sides". "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American
> flag is a symbol of oppression.." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like
> message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of
> thing."
> Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something
> less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach
> the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In
> my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as
> well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love.
> It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of
> acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of warring
> people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace
> prevails - - - perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist
> between our governments ....."
> When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end
> hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity,
> and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation,
> have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY
> my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag
> burning ceremonies in the past".
>
> "Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the
> United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to
> bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path..My wife
> and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed,
> CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America".
>
> This Negroid failure has got to be a Liberal's dream come true ...
> No wonder Chris Matthews pisses all over himself when he hears this
> moron speak ...

Hey TWIT.

We are still waiting for you to explain why if Obama has done so much
wrong,.....that the Republicans haven't had him drawn and quartered with
impeachment already.

I'll explain it to you, since you obvously can not or will not.

G.W. screwed things up so badly to make sure HE would never be impeached,
the same rules that allowed G.W to act as Dictator,.....are still in place
for Obama.

Now explain again why putting the Republicans,...who turned the office of US
president into some Facist office Khadafi & Hitler could only dream of
having, back in.
Will make them now correct it ?

You might as well give convicts the keys to their cells, tell them they are
on the honor system, and to let themselves out after their time is served.
.....actually that makes MORE sense, as most serial killers have more morals
& credibility than politicians.

The system is so hopelessly broken, only a revolution by the people could
ever fix it.

<snip >

> Hey TWIT.
>
> We are still waiting for you to explain why if Obama has done so much
> wrong,.....that the Republicans haven't had him drawn and quartered with
> impeachment already.
>

> I'll explain it to you, since you obvously can not or will not.
>
> G.W. screwed things up so badly to make sure HE would never be impeached,
> the same rules that allowed G.W to act as Dictator,.....are still in place
> for Obama.
>

> Now explain again why putting the Republicans,...who turned the office of
> US president into some Facist office Khadafi & Hitler could only dream of
> having, back in.
> Will make them now correct it ?
>
> You might as well give convicts the keys to their cells, tell them they
> are on the honor system, and to let themselves out after their time is
> served.
> .....actually that makes MORE sense, as most serial killers have more
> morals & credibility than politicians.
>

> The system is so hopelessly broken, only a revolution by the people could
> ever fix it.

Let me show you then how Bush screwed things up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvnAE8olUxU

Run this a few times you ignorant Liberal asshole and perhaps you'll
get a clue ... but in all likelihood, you piss all over yourself whenever
you
hear the Nigger stutter (without his prompter).

Bast
2011-06-30 18:28:15 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

> <snip >
>

>> Hey TWIT.
>>
>> We are still waiting for you to explain why if Obama has done so much
>> wrong,.....that the Republicans haven't had him drawn and quartered
>> with impeachment already.
>>

>> I'll explain it to you, since you obvously can not or will not.
>>
>> G.W. screwed things up so badly to make sure HE would never be
>> impeached, the same rules that allowed G.W to act as Dictator,.....are
>> still in place for Obama.
>>

>> Now explain again why putting the Republicans,...who turned the office
>> of US president into some Facist office Khadafi & Hitler could only
>> dream of having, back in.
>> Will make them now correct it ?
>>
>> You might as well give convicts the keys to their cells, tell them they
>> are on the honor system, and to let themselves out after their time is
>> served.
>> .....actually that makes MORE sense, as most serial killers have more
>> morals & credibility than politicians.
>>

>> The system is so hopelessly broken, only a revolution by the people
>> could ever fix it.
>>

> Let me show you then how Bush screwed things up:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvnAE8olUxU
>
> Run this a few times you ignorant Liberal asshole and perhaps you'll
> get a clue ... but in all likelihood, you piss all over yourself
> whenever you
> hear the Nigger stutter (without his prompter).

And yet the Republicans,.....are even STUPIDER, and can't do anything to
stop him.

YET,....you want us to support people that Obama can so easily outsmart ?

Larry Kroger
2011-06-30 18:51:20 EST
On 6/30/2011 12:48 PM, Hägar wrote:
> I am posting this as received, without comment - so Liberals (and redneck
> hillbillies), please spare me with your whining and belly-aching..
>
> Yes, he told us in advance what he planned to do. Few were listening.
>
> The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised
> "Meet The Press'.

Obama is a despicable jackass, and his disrespect for America and the
flag is obvious enough. But the incident you cite is an urban legend,
and he didn't say those quotes.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/stance.asp

The republic for which it stands is up to their eyeballs in debt as well as
GOP/ZNR redneck excrement.

Even William Mook can't dare say enough about what's wrong without sounding
like a revolutionary leader, for which he could be secretly arrested as a
home grown terrorist and forever vanish into some obscure prison that isn't
even on the map.

Only devout FUD-masters like our resident redneck Hagar have terrific job
security and full medical benefits, at least right up until they are hanged
or shot for crimes against humanity. A Propper government of our republic
would put a bounty on each of their heads (double the amount if brought in
dead).

http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / \ufffdGuth Usenet\ufffd

> [...]
> impeachment already.
>

> I'll explain it to you, since you obvously can not or will not.
>
> G.W. screwed things up so badly to make sure HE would never be impeached,
> the same rules that allowed G.W to act as Dictator,.....are still in place
> for Obama.
>

> Now explain again why putting the Republicans,...who turned the office of
> US president into some Facist office Khadafi & Hitler could only dream of
> having, back in.
> Will make them now correct it ?
>
> You might as well give convicts the keys to their cells, tell them they
> are on the honor system, and to let themselves out after their time is
> served.
> .....actually that makes MORE sense, as most serial killers have more
> morals & credibility than politicians.
>

> The system is so hopelessly broken, only a revolution by the people could

Our Hagar is going to become the next official White House urinal cake.
It'll be just like home sweet home at his trailer park where everything is
backed up and always packing a serious aromatic punch. That way, everyone
gets to hear whatever Hagar has to say as they relieve themselves upon
Hagar.

> [...]

>>> are on the honor system, and to let themselves out after their time is
>>> served.
>>> .....actually that makes MORE sense, as most serial killers have more
>>> morals & credibility than politicians.
>>>

>>> The system is so hopelessly broken, only a revolution by the people
>>> could ever fix it.
>>>

>> Let me show you then how Bush screwed things up:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvnAE8olUxU
>>
>> Run this a few times you ignorant Liberal asshole and perhaps you'll
>> get a clue ... but in all likelihood, you piss all over yourself
>> whenever you
>> hear the Nigger stutter (without his prompter).
>

> And yet the Republicans,.....are even STUPIDER, and can't do anything to
> stop him.
>
> YET,....you want us to support people that Obama can so easily outsmart ?

No way do we want to convert losers like yourself. We just want those of
US who DIDN't vote in utter disgust the last time to cast their vote.
That'll
be the end of you ignoramuses and your Hopey and Changey crapola ... how's
that working out for you ??? If you forgot, just runs this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvnAE8olUxU

Bast
2011-07-01 10:13:13 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
>>>
>>> <snip >

>>> Let me show you then how Bush screwed things up:
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvnAE8olUxU
>>>
>>> Run this a few times you ignorant Liberal asshole and perhaps you'll
>>> get a clue ... but in all likelihood, you piss all over yourself
>>> whenever you
>>> hear the Nigger stutter (without his prompter).
>>

>> And yet the Republicans,.....are even STUPIDER, and can't do anything
>> to stop him.
>>
>> YET,....you want us to support people that Obama can so easily
>> outsmart ?
>
> No way do we want to convert losers like yourself. We just want those
> of US who DIDN't vote in utter disgust the last time to cast their vote.
> That'll
> be the end of you ignoramuses and your Hopey and Changey crapola ...
> how's that working out for you ??? If you forgot, just runs this:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvnAE8olUxU

You can't even decide if you trust Obama or not.
A few weeks ago he told you Bin-Laden was dead, and you swallowed it hook
line and sinker.
And days later you are cheering on Al-Quida because they are helping the US
overthrow Khadafi,....who hasn't done a F-ing thing to hurt or threaten the
US.

A month ago, I and other said they will be sending troops in to be
slaughtered,...and you said we were "kooks: then too.
OOPS,...not so kookie now.
And that will REALLY be a blood-bath, where thousands of brainwashed
American kids will die. FOR NOTHING

Now your useless Republican party is running around like lost sheep, when
Obama is dregging us right into world war 3.
And they haven't done a thing to stop him.
So it seems they are behind him too.

You are right about one thing though. You wouldn't ever convert me to
willfully have one of your FEMA brain implants, so I can think like you. And
be happy to get my balls/tits fondled by TSA sadistic perverts,
......because that will stop the terrorists.

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On 6/30/2011 12:48 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> I am posting this as received, without comment - so Liberals (and redneck
>> hillbillies), please spare me with your whining and belly-aching..
>>
>> Yes, he told us in advance what he planned to do. Few were listening.
>>
>> The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised
>> "Meet The Press'.
>
> Obama is a despicable jackass, and his disrespect for America and the flag
> is obvious enough. But the incident you cite is an urban legend, and he
> didn't say those quotes.

First of all, Snopes has been proven to be a fraud, time
and time again. I think Eric Holder has a better track record.

Secondly, Oh'Bummer had said a lot of things he didn't do
and did a lot of things he said he wouldn't do.

And yes, for the first few month in office he refused to wear
a lapel flag pin, because it offends the socialist "Dick", to
paraphrase MSNBC.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)