Research Discussion: HB 1388 PASSED ... You Wander What's In It ...

HB 1388 PASSED ... You Wander What's In It ...
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2011-06-27 19:07:05 EST
"We'll have to pass it so we can see what's in it"
Democrat bill-passing tactic. Well here's another jewel:

You just spent $20,000,000 to move members/supporters of Hamas, a terrorist
organization, to the United States ; housing, food, transportation, the
whole enchilada.

HB 1388 PASSED

Whether you are an Obama fan, or not, EVERYONE IN THE U.S. Needs to know....

H.R. 1388 was passed, behind our backs. You may want to read about it...

It wasn't mentioned on the news.... Just went by on the ticker tape at the
bottom of the CNN screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA
. This is the news that did not, and will not, make the headlines.

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of
$20..3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and
"conflict victims" in Gaza ..

The "Presidential Determination" (ain't that nice?) which allows hundreds of
thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United
States , was signed and appears in the Federal Register.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that the order provides a
free ticket replete with housing, transportation and food allowances to
individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support to the Islamic
Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Now we learn that he is allowing thousands of Palestinian refuges to move
to, and live in, the US at American taxpayer expense.

These important, and insightful, issues are being "lost" in the blinding
bail-outs and "stimulation" packages.

Doubtful? To verify this for yourself:

www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488


YOU MUST PASS THIS ON... AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW...

WE are losing this country at a rapid pace and that inept
Community Organizing Negroid is selling us out to the enemy,
an act that should be punishable just as treason.







Greysky
2011-06-27 23:45:46 EST
Sounds like both you and HVAC need to make kissy faces with Warhol or a few
hundred of his newly immigrated family members will show up in front of your
trailer demanding Gran' daddy's revenge....


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:AP2dnWmlYM-GkJTTnZ2dnUVZ5gGdnZ2d@giganews.com...

"We'll have to pass it so we can see what's in it"
Democrat bill-passing tactic. Well here's another jewel:

You just spent $20,000,000 to move members/supporters of Hamas, a terrorist
organization, to the United States ; housing, food, transportation, the
whole enchilada.

HB 1388 PASSED

Whether you are an Obama fan, or not, EVERYONE IN THE U.S. Needs to know....

H.R. 1388 was passed, behind our backs. You may want to read about it...

It wasn't mentioned on the news.... Just went by on the ticker tape at the
bottom of the CNN screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA
. This is the news that did not, and will not, make the headlines.

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of
$20..3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and
"conflict victims" in Gaza ..

The "Presidential Determination" (ain't that nice?) which allows hundreds of
thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United
States , was signed and appears in the Federal Register.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that the order provides a
free ticket replete with housing, transportation and food allowances to
individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support to the Islamic
Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Now we learn that he is allowing thousands of Palestinian refuges to move
to, and live in, the US at American taxpayer expense.

These important, and insightful, issues are being "lost" in the blinding
bail-outs and "stimulation" packages.

Doubtful? To verify this for yourself:

www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488


YOU MUST PASS THIS ON... AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW...

WE are losing this country at a rapid pace and that inept
Community Organizing Negroid is selling us out to the enemy,
an act that should be punishable just as treason.






Clave
2011-06-28 00:42:37 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:AP2dnWmlYM-GkJTTnZ2dnUVZ5gGdnZ2d@giganews.com...

<...>

> By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of
> $20..3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and
> "conflict victims" in Gaza ..

You gullible fucktard...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/palestinians.asp





Hägar
2011-06-28 08:31:54 EST

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
news:iubm0n$l2b$1@dont-email.me...
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:AP2dnWmlYM-GkJTTnZ2dnUVZ5gGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> <...>
>
>> By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of
>> $20..3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and
>> "conflict victims" in Gaza ..
>
> You gullible fucktard...
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/palestinians.asp
>
>

Snopes has long been debunked as a tool of the Liberal Left, you moron.

How about this, then: China applies for a grant to OUR EPA and receives
$850,000 from them to clean up THEIR coal plant emissions.
That list goes on and on as well. Check it out at your Snopes, you Doofus.



Hägar
2011-06-28 09:53:29 EST

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
news:iubm0n$l2b$1@dont-email.me...
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:AP2dnWmlYM-GkJTTnZ2dnUVZ5gGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> <...>
>
>> By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of
>> $20..3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and
>> "conflict victims" in Gaza ..
>
> You gullible fucktard...
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/palestinians.asp
>

You ignorant asshole ... Obama did sign it into law, he
appropriated the money ... except he calls them "victims"
... he also calls all the welfare queens and the lazy fucks
who's rather mooch off the Federal teat than go looking
for a job "victims". By that same line of thinking it won't
be too far off when criminals become the victims, because
the few working people left in this decaying nation of
Liberal dweebs taunt them with their "wealth", inviting
them to commit burglary against their will.

You are truly a Liberal, Clave ... you were aware that
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ...



Clave
2011-06-28 12:38:10 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:VKmdnWWyme0jVJTTnZ2dnUVZ5oednZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> news:iubm0n$l2b$1@dont-email.me...
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:AP2dnWmlYM-GkJTTnZ2dnUVZ5gGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> <...>
>>
>>> By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure
>>> of $20..3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees
>>> and "conflict victims" in Gaza ..
>>
>> You gullible fucktard...
>>
>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/palestinians.asp
>>
>
> Snopes has long been debunked as a tool of the Liberal Left, you moron.

So two and a half years ago they invented this article that you just quoted.

Christ, what an asshole. What a tool. What a gullible fucktard.

Jim




Clave
2011-06-28 12:39:55 EST


"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:edCdnTqI8fZBQZTTnZ2dnUVZ_uGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> news:iubm0n$l2b$1@dont-email.me...
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:AP2dnWmlYM-GkJTTnZ2dnUVZ5gGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> <...>
>>
>>> By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure
>>> of $20..3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees
>>> and "conflict victims" in Gaza ..
>>
>> You gullible fucktard...
>>
>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/palestinians.asp
>>
>
> You ignorant asshole ... Obama did sign it into law, he
> appropriated the money

A later version of this piece opened with a reference
to HR 1388 (also known as the Serve America Act or GIVE),
a piece of legislation which had nothing to do with
providing aid to persons in the Gaza Strip.

Stop digging, fucktard.

Jim






Hägar
2011-06-28 15:26:17 EST

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
news:iud01m$2m8$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:edCdnTqI8fZBQZTTnZ2dnUVZ_uGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>> news:iubm0n$l2b$1@dont-email.me...
>>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> news:AP2dnWmlYM-GkJTTnZ2dnUVZ5gGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>>
>>> <...>
>>>
>>>> By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure
>>>> of $20..3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees
>>>> and "conflict victims" in Gaza ..
>>>
>>> You gullible fucktard...
>>>
>>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/palestinians.asp
>>>
>>
>> You ignorant asshole ... Obama did sign it into law, he
>> appropriated the money
>
> A later version of this piece opened with a reference
> to HR 1388 (also known as the Serve America Act or GIVE),
> a piece of legislation which had nothing to do with
> providing aid to persons in the Gaza Strip.
>
> Stop digging, fucktard.
>
> Jim
>

Well we all knew you couldn't read, you mental wasteland.



Clave
2011-06-28 15:41:27 EST


"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:UZOdncYgVaBHt5fTnZ2dnUVZ_rWdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> news:iud01m$2m8$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>>
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:edCdnTqI8fZBQZTTnZ2dnUVZ_uGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>>
>>> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>>> news:iubm0n$l2b$1@dont-email.me...
>>>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:AP2dnWmlYM-GkJTTnZ2dnUVZ5gGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>>>
>>>> <...>
>>>>
>>>>> By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure
>>>>> of $20..3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian
>>>>> refugees and "conflict victims" in Gaza ..
>>>>
>>>> You gullible fucktard...
>>>>
>>>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/palestinians.asp
>>>>
>>>
>>> You ignorant asshole ... Obama did sign it into law, he
>>> appropriated the money
>>
>> A later version of this piece opened with a reference
>> to HR 1388 (also known as the Serve America Act or GIVE),
>> a piece of legislation which had nothing to do with
>> providing aid to persons in the Gaza Strip.
>>
>> Stop digging, fucktard.
>>
>> Jim
>>
>
> Well we all knew you couldn't read, you mental wasteland.

So two and a half years ago they invented this article that you just quoted.

Christ, what an asshole. What a tool. What a gullible fucktard.

Jim



Michael America
2011-06-29 00:39:55 EST
and at the same time, asshole obama
sent $400 to "planned parenthood overseas" group to be flushed down the
toilet.

Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron