http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

The facts speak loud and clear ...

Clave
2011-06-26 19:53:46 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:dpydnaQdaJhdDprTnZ2dnUVZ5h2dnZ2d@giganews.com...
> No intro needed ...
>
> The facts speak loud and clear ...

They certainly do.

Yesterday, Michael Tomasky went even further, arguing
that Democrats should start "saying openly what has been
clear for months or even years now -- that as long as
economic recovery would work to the political benefit of
Barack Obama, the Republicans have been, are, and will
be in favor of sabotaging the economy."

<...>

The main difference between then and now is that these
same voices are in a position to ensure the president
fails by blocking measures that would benefit the
country -- in many cases, measures Republicans supported
until Obama said he agreed with them.

<...>

Republicans said a payroll tax cut would help create jobs,
and now they're opposed to their own idea. Republicans
said the Economic Development Administration is great for
the economy, and now they're opposed to that, too.
Republicans have traditionally supported infrastructure
investment, but the "infrastructure bank" idea appears
likely to be killed by the GOP. Many Republicans endorsed
the TANF Emergency Fund last year as an incredibly effective
method of lowering unemployment, and the congressional GOP
killed that, too.

Republicans are blocking qualified Treasury Department
nominees who could also be working on economic policy.
Republicans are blocking qualified Federal Reserve nominees
who could also help improve the economy, while demanding
that the Fed do nothing to promote economic activity. The GOP
is demanding that Congress and the White House agree to
immediately take money out of the economy and eliminate
public-sector jobs, even when conservative economists say
that's crazy. What's more, these same Republican officials
have made it abundantly clear that failure to give them the
cuts they want would force them to crash the economy on
purpose.

And it's against this backdrop that one of the most powerful
Republican officials on Capitol Hill has argued, more than
once, that his "top priority" isn't job creation, but rather,
"denying President Obama a second term in office."

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2011_06/is_the_answer_to_the_sabotage030503.php

Some call it sabotage, some call it treason.

Jim

"Clave" wrote in message news:iu8gn2$bgk$1@dont-email.me...

"Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> No intro needed ...
>
> The facts speak loud and clear ...

They certainly do.

Yesterday, Michael Tomasky went even further, arguing
that Democrats should start "saying openly what has been
clear for months or even years now -- that as long as
economic recovery would work to the political benefit of
Barack Obama, the Republicans have been, are, and will
be in favor of sabotaging the economy."

<...>

The main difference between then and now is that these
same voices are in a position to ensure the president
fails by blocking measures that would benefit the
country -- in many cases, measures Republicans supported
until Obama said he agreed with them.

<...>

Republicans said a payroll tax cut would help create jobs,
and now they're opposed to their own idea. Republicans
said the Economic Development Administration is great for
the economy, and now they're opposed to that, too.
Republicans have traditionally supported infrastructure
investment, but the "infrastructure bank" idea appears
likely to be killed by the GOP. Many Republicans endorsed
the TANF Emergency Fund last year as an incredibly effective
method of lowering unemployment, and the congressional GOP
killed that, too.

Republicans are blocking qualified Treasury Department
nominees who could also be working on economic policy.
Republicans are blocking qualified Federal Reserve nominees
who could also help improve the economy, while demanding
that the Fed do nothing to promote economic activity. The GOP
is demanding that Congress and the White House agree to
immediately take money out of the economy and eliminate
public-sector jobs, even when conservative economists say
that's crazy. What's more, these same Republican officials
have made it abundantly clear that failure to give them the
cuts they want would force them to crash the economy on
purpose.

And it's against this backdrop that one of the most powerful
Republican officials on Capitol Hill has argued, more than
once, that his "top priority" isn't job creation, but rather,
"denying President Obama a second term in office."

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2011_06/is_the_answer_to_the_sabotage030503.php

Some call it sabotage, some call it treason.

Jim

Republicans will do everything possible to prevent economic growth between
now and the election. Capturing the White House is more important to them
than the prosperity of millions of Americans. Sounds like treason to me.

Larry Kroger
2011-06-26 21:36:05 EST
On 6/26/2011 5:32 PM, Notroll2012 wrote:

> "Clave" wrote in message news:iu8gn2$bgk$1@dont-email.me...
>
> "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> No intro needed ...
>>
>> The facts speak loud and clear ...
>
> They certainly do.
>
> Yesterday, Michael Tomasky went even further, arguing
> that Democrats should start "saying openly what has been
> clear for months or even years now -- that as long as
> economic recovery would work to the political benefit of
> Barack Obama, the Republicans have been, are, and will
> be in favor of sabotaging the economy."
>
> <...>
>
> The main difference between then and now is that these
> same voices are in a position to ensure the president
> fails by blocking measures that would benefit the
> country -- in many cases, measures Republicans supported
> until Obama said he agreed with them.
>
> <...>
>
> Republicans said a payroll tax cut would help create jobs,
> and now they're opposed to their own idea. Republicans
> said the Economic Development Administration is great for
> the economy, and now they're opposed to that, too.
> Republicans have traditionally supported infrastructure
> investment, but the "infrastructure bank" idea appears
> likely to be killed by the GOP. Many Republicans endorsed
> the TANF Emergency Fund last year as an incredibly effective
> method of lowering unemployment, and the congressional GOP
> killed that, too.
>
> Republicans are blocking qualified Treasury Department
> nominees who could also be working on economic policy.
> Republicans are blocking qualified Federal Reserve nominees
> who could also help improve the economy, while demanding
> that the Fed do nothing to promote economic activity. The GOP
> is demanding that Congress and the White House agree to
> immediately take money out of the economy and eliminate
> public-sector jobs, even when conservative economists say
> that's crazy. What's more, these same Republican officials
> have made it abundantly clear that failure to give them the
> cuts they want would force them to crash the economy on
> purpose.
>
> And it's against this backdrop that one of the most powerful
> Republican officials on Capitol Hill has argued, more than
> once, that his "top priority" isn't job creation, but rather,
> "denying President Obama a second term in office."
>
> http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2011_06/is_the_answer_to_the_sabotage030503.php
>

> Some call it sabotage, some call it treason.
>
> Jim

> Republicans will do everything possible to prevent economic growth
> between now and the election. Capturing the White House is more
> important to them than the prosperity of millions of Americans. Sounds
> like treason to me.

Obama owned the show for 2 years, and all he did was spend gobs of money
that we don't have to pay off his cronies. Obama is an economic
illiterate, and you're flailing to blame someone else for the failure of
his idiotic policies that never had any chance of working in the first
place. I'm not convinced the Republicans can do better -- they steered
us into this mess in the first place -- but at least they're making the
right noises at the moment, while the Obamatrons circle the wagons and
defend their idiot child-god to the end.

Bast
2011-06-27 02:43:36 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> No intro needed ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>
> The facts speak loud and clear ...

They sure do.
...Two piles of shit, and instead of cleaning BOTH up with a shovel.

You constantly drone on here about which SMELLS BETTER.

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 02:43:36 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>H?r wrote:
>> No intro needed ...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>>
>> The facts speak loud and clear ...
>

>They sure do.
>...Two piles of shit, and instead of cleaning BOTH up with a shovel.
>
>You constantly drone on here about which SMELLS BETTER.

LOL :-)

Those corporations that buy Presidents, are a disaster !!!

I know how to fix it all up nice and perfect.
I think about everything often.

But no-one is interested in my ideas,
because their craps-games works for them.

http://ipokercity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/011.jpg

Dangerous for the whole of Humanity and Ecosystem though.

So, I just jester around in newsgroups.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
John Ayres John Ayres John Ayres hurry, the warp cannons !

____________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bast
2011-06-27 04:10:05 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 02:43:36 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>> H?r wrote:
>>> No intro needed ...
>>>
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>>>
>>> The facts speak loud and clear ...
>>

>> They sure do.
>> ...Two piles of shit, and instead of cleaning BOTH up with a shovel.
>>
>> You constantly drone on here about which SMELLS BETTER.
>

> LOL :-)
>

> Those corporations that buy Presidents, are a disaster !!!
>

> I know how to fix it all up nice and perfect.
> I think about everything often.
>
> But no-one is interested in my ideas,
> because their craps-games works for them.

If your plan involves dropping a nuke on D.C., and cleaning up the problem
once and for all

....count me in for five bucks.

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 04:10:05 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 02:43:36 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> They sure do.
>>> ...Two piles of shit, and instead of cleaning BOTH up with a shovel.
>>>
>>> You constantly drone on here about which SMELLS BETTER.
>>

>> LOL :-)
>>

>> Those corporations that buy Presidents, are a disaster !!!
>>

>> I know how to fix it all up nice and perfect.
>> I think about everything often.
>>
>> But no-one is interested in my ideas,
>> because their craps-games works for them.
>

>If your plan involves dropping a nuke on D.C., and cleaning up the problem
>once and for all
>....count me in for five bucks.

No, I still Love America. A lot of good is happening there.

"open debate is good"

"we grow through conflict"

"people have to want freedom and strive for it"

"not everyone has the same opportunity"

"the world is not fair"

"we have to work hard for what we earn"

"the world is full of people and all of us have different feelings"

_________________________________

Dr Steven M. Greer and Stephen Bassett
are from America !!!
Wow, I Love America !!!

And Art Bell from Coast to Coast AM !!!
Wow, I Love America !!!

________________________________

P.S.
Hey "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
Are you Chucky in sheeps wool ?
LOL
I mean't Charles.
In Switzerland on Planet Manda.

________________________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bast
2011-06-27 09:33:41 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 04:10:05 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> LOL :-)
>>>

>>> Those corporations that buy Presidents, are a disaster !!!
>>>

>>> I know how to fix it all up nice and perfect.
>>> I think about everything often.
>>>
>>> But no-one is interested in my ideas,
>>> because their craps-games works for them.
>>

>> If your plan involves dropping a nuke on D.C., and cleaning up the
>> problem once and for all
>> ....count me in for five bucks.
>>

> No, I still Love America. A lot of good is happening there.
>
> "open debate is good"
>
> "we grow through conflict"
>
> "people have to want freedom and strive for it"
>
> "not everyone has the same opportunity"
>
> "the world is not fair"
>
> "we have to work hard for what we earn"
>
> "the world is full of people and all of us have different feelings"

Who wants to hurt Americans ????

District of Columbia isn't a part of the US, it's a nation unto itself.
And why should Americans continue to suffer at the hands of a foreign power
run by madmen and tyrants ?

< snip whiners and moaners (i.e. Liberals) drivel >

> Republicans will do everything possible to prevent economic
> growth between now and the election. Capturing the White
> House is more important to them than the prosperity of millions of
> Americans. Sounds like treason to me.

Corrected your totally idiotic hillbilly induced brain-fart:

Republicans will do everything possible to prevent economic
collapse between now and the election. Capturing the White
House is more important to them than the whining Union
Scumbags living in prosperity, but denying untold millions of
Americans that same privilege. Sounds like the time has
come to rid the Nation of the Liberal scourge..