Research Discussion: Reincarnation, We All Go From Planet To Planet, To Live One LIfe After The Other

Reincarnation, We All Go From Planet To Planet, To Live One LIfe After The Other
Posts: 33

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

John Ayres
2011-06-26 08:03:45 EST
Hi,

Since mid-2005, I"ve been having night time dreams, Cognizant
Realizations I call them, of lives I've lived elsewhere, on other
planets. Every time I go to sleep, my brain tunes into memories of
past life times. Some are quite extraordinary. Some are not so
unusual. The interesting thing is the time frame for each one of them
is around the same time period as now, with generally all the same
amenities that I have now in my daily life, and each one takes place
on a different planet. If you would like to read some of these
retellings of my night time Cognizant Realizationos, then please
visit,

http://jyanjyan.wordpress.com/

Thanks for reading.

John Ayres

HVAC
2011-06-26 08:53:35 EST
On 6/26/2011 8:03 AM, John Ayres wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since mid-2005, I"ve been having night time dreams, Cognizant
> Realizations I call them, of lives I've lived elsewhere, on other
> planets. Every time I go to sleep, my brain tunes into memories of
> past life times. Some are quite extraordinary. Some are not so
> unusual. The interesting thing is the time frame for each one of them
> is around the same time period as now, with generally all the same
> amenities that I have now in my daily life, and each one takes place
> on a different planet. If you would like to read some of these
> retellings of my night time Cognizant Realizationos, then please
> visit,



Wow! You actually DREAM? Fanfuckingtastic!









--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

John Ayres
2011-06-26 09:03:23 EST
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 08:53:35 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/26/2011 8:03 AM, John Ayres wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Since mid-2005, I"ve been having night time dreams, Cognizant
>> Realizations I call them, of lives I've lived elsewhere, on other
>> planets. Every time I go to sleep, my brain tunes into memories of
>> past life times. Some are quite extraordinary. Some are not so
>> unusual. The interesting thing is the time frame for each one of them
>> is around the same time period as now, with generally all the same
>> amenities that I have now in my daily life, and each one takes place
>> on a different planet. If you would like to read some of these
>> retellings of my night time Cognizant Realizationos, then please
>> visit,
>
>
>
>Wow! You actually DREAM? Fanfuckingtastic!

Sorry, but it's not dreams. It's audio and video of places I've never
seen, with people I know, and don't know, with animals that you
wouldn't recognize because they evolutiionairily developed
differently.

If you took a moment to read them, you'd see. But you are too biased
in your Xtian beliefs to allow yourself even to look at something that
could cause you panic and disturbance as it doesn't fit with the way
you see things.

John Ayres

Colanth
2011-06-26 12:11:58 EST
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 06:03:23 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>Sorry, but it's not dreams. It's audio and video of places I've never
>seen, with people I know, and don't know, with animals that you
>wouldn't recognize because they evolutiionairily developed
>differently.
>
>If you took a moment to read them, you'd see. But you are too biased
>in your Xtian beliefs to allow yourself even to look at something that
>could cause you panic and disturbance as it doesn't fit with the way
>you see things.

Woo-woo doesn't live in that gap any more - we actually know what
causes these things. You're still telling us about the sun god and
his chariot after Newton discovered gravity.

But you're good for a chuckle or two.
--
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as
false, and by rulers as useful."- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)


HVAC
2011-06-26 12:39:38 EST
On 6/26/2011 9:03 AM, John Ayres wrote:
>>
>>
>> Wow! You actually DREAM? Fanfuckingtastic!
>
> Sorry, but it's not dreams. It's audio and video of places I've never
> seen, with people I know, and don't know, with animals that you
> wouldn't recognize because they evolutiionairily developed
> differently.


It a shame that they didn't develop 'evolutiionairily' with
the ability to spell properly.


> If you took a moment to read them, you'd see. But you are too biased
> in your Xtian beliefs to allow yourself even to look at something that
> could cause you panic and disturbance as it doesn't fit with the way
> you see things.


Look, John... *I* am not the god-believing kook that believes
every gay fairy tale that comes down the new age pike.

YOU are.






--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

John Ayres
2011-06-26 13:46:46 EST
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 12:39:38 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/26/2011 9:03 AM, John Ayres wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> Wow! You actually DREAM? Fanfuckingtastic!
>>
>> Sorry, but it's not dreams. It's audio and video of places I've never
>> seen, with people I know, and don't know, with animals that you
>> wouldn't recognize because they evolutiionairily developed
>> differently.
>
>
>It a shame that they didn't develop 'evolutiionairily' with
>the ability to spell properly.
>
>
>> If you took a moment to read them, you'd see. But you are too biased
>> in your Xtian beliefs to allow yourself even to look at something that
>> could cause you panic and disturbance as it doesn't fit with the way
>> you see things.
>
>
>Look, John... *I* am not the god-believing kook that believes
>every gay fairy tale that comes down the new age pike.
>
>YOU are.

And you are the bald faced liar of a Christian Zealot. You and your
creator, ha, ha. bck, bck, bck, bck, bck..... Chicken shit. Afraid to
read a collection of papers that might upset your world view. Chicken
shit. bck, bck, bck, bck, bck,.... har, har.

John Ayres

John Ayres
2011-06-26 14:12:45 EST
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 12:11:58 -0400, Colanth <colanth@pern.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 06:03:23 -0700, John Ayres
><jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Sorry, but it's not dreams. It's audio and video of places I've never
>>seen, with people I know, and don't know, with animals that you
>>wouldn't recognize because they evolutiionairily developed
>>differently.
>>
>>If you took a moment to read them, you'd see. But you are too biased
>>in your Xtian beliefs to allow yourself even to look at something that
>>could cause you panic and disturbance as it doesn't fit with the way
>>you see things.
>
>Woo-woo doesn't live in that gap any more - we actually know what
>causes these things.

What causes these things? The thread is about reincarnation. You can
explain that? Please do. Or are you just full of shit, too, like HVAC.

John Ayres

HVAC
2011-06-26 14:31:53 EST
On 6/26/2011 1:46 PM, John Ayres wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> Look, John... *I* am not the god-believing kook that believes
>> every gay fairy tale that comes down the new age pike.
>>
>> YOU are.
>
> And you are the bald faced liar of a Christian Zealot. You and your
> creator, ha, ha. bck, bck, bck, bck, bck..... Chicken shit. Afraid to
> read a collection of papers that might upset your world view. Chicken
> shit. bck, bck, bck, bck, bck,.... har, har.


It's nice to have this intellectual conversation with you, John.

First of all, *I* am not a christian...Or any other sort of
believer like you. Now don't get me wrong...I am willing to
believe in almost anything. As long as there is proof or real
evidence for it. Reincarnation? It's bullshit of course.
A few lies here, a couple of semi-interesting anecdotes there,
and you've got yourself a new-age kook's idea of truth.

Oh... That would be YOU.







--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

John Ayres
2011-06-26 14:50:56 EST
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:31:53 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/26/2011 1:46 PM, John Ayres wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Look, John... *I* am not the god-believing kook that believes
>>> every gay fairy tale that comes down the new age pike.
>>>
>>> YOU are.
>>
>> And you are the bald faced liar of a Christian Zealot. You and your
>> creator, ha, ha. bck, bck, bck, bck, bck..... Chicken shit. Afraid to
>> read a collection of papers that might upset your world view. Chicken
>> shit. bck, bck, bck, bck, bck,.... har, har.
>
>
>It's nice to have this intellectual conversation with you, John.
>
>First of all, *I* am not a christian...Or any other sort of
>believer like you.

But you believe in a "Creator", according to you. Or, are you just
lying now. You're so obsessed with "kooks" and "faggots" must be
because you are one, or rather, both, faggot fucktard.

John Ayres

John Baker
2011-06-26 14:58:54 EST
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 10:46:46 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 12:39:38 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 6/26/2011 9:03 AM, John Ayres wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Wow! You actually DREAM? Fanfuckingtastic!
>>>
>>> Sorry, but it's not dreams. It's audio and video of places I've never
>>> seen, with people I know, and don't know, with animals that you
>>> wouldn't recognize because they evolutiionairily developed
>>> differently.
>>
>>
>>It a shame that they didn't develop 'evolutiionairily' with
>>the ability to spell properly.
>>
>>
>>> If you took a moment to read them, you'd see. But you are too biased
>>> in your Xtian beliefs to allow yourself even to look at something that
>>> could cause you panic and disturbance as it doesn't fit with the way
>>> you see things.
>>
>>
>>Look, John... *I* am not the god-believing kook that believes
>>every gay fairy tale that comes down the new age pike.
>>
>>YOU are.
>
>And you are the bald faced liar of a Christian Zealot.

Christian zealot? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

I'm seeing this drivel in alt.atheism, Sport. Do the math.

>You and your
>creator, ha, ha. bck, bck, bck, bck, bck..... Chicken shit. Afraid to
>read a collection of papers that might upset your world view.

It's going to take a lot more than a load of crap written by some New
Age loon to upset my worldview, Skippy. That's going to take hard
evidence. Got any?

Thought not.

>Chicken
>shit. bck, bck, bck, bck, bck,.... har, har.

You should try stuffing some of that chicken shit into the cavity
between your ears. It would doubtless function better than whatever
currently occupies that space.

>
>John Ayres

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron