Research Discussion: Amazing Movie Of Next Mars Rover HD

Amazing Movie Of Next Mars Rover HD

Amazing Movie of Next Mars Rover HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZYnIsLNz3c

____________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

John Ayres
2011-06-26 03:01:17 EST
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:02:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Amazing Movie of Next Mars Rover HD
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZYnIsLNz3c

At the mere cost of billions of dollars to the taxpayer. And what do
they get? Analysis of grains of dirt. Whooopeee.

J.A.

Clave
2011-06-26 03:12:43 EST
"John Ayres" <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:02:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>Amazing Movie of Next Mars Rover HD
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZYnIsLNz3c
>>

> At the mere cost of billions of dollars to the taxpayer. And what do
> they get? Analysis of grains of dirt. Whooopeee.

Rocket science is hard.

Jim

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 00:12:43 -0700, "Clave"
<*s@the.monastery.com> wrote:

>"John Ayres" <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:02:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Amazing Movie of Next Mars Rover HD
>>>
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZYnIsLNz3c

>> At the mere cost of billions of dollars to the taxpayer. And what do
>> they get? Analysis of grains of dirt. Whooopeee.

You still don't get it after all your years of research John Ayers...
... we make the general public go "ooh ahh wow" at a tin can
firing up around the Moon and Mars, to make billions of dollars
while we build Black Triangles
the size of the Grand Coulee Dam, all in secret.
And we don't let China build Black Triangles,
we just let China build tons and tons of that conventional Army and
Airforce and Navy all coming to your house soon John Ayers :-)
What yah gonna do about it ? :-)

It was all on Chinese TV last night, 30 minutes of China Army,
Airforce, Navy power and Propaganda. Mind Blowing stuff.

>Rocket science is hard.

Better than anti-gravity tech is already in development.

P.S.
I know all that inteligence data above, and
I just mop floors at Area 51.
My boss knows ten times more than me,
and he's just the boss of the mop jockys.

LOL ;-)

PROOF and EVIDENCE !!! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_mFRLHJtk

____________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

John Ayres
2011-06-26 07:38:53 EST
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:38:16 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
<...>

>You still don't get it after all your years of research John Ayers...

I'm more of witness to these things, than a researcher. I just happned
to be in the right place at the right time, like you were. :-)

J.A.

"John Ayres" <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:02:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>Amazing Movie of Next Mars Rover HD
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZYnIsLNz3c
>>

> At the mere cost of billions of dollars to the taxpayer. And what do
> they get? Analysis of grains of dirt. Whooopeee.
>
> J.A.

At lest it won't be wasted on Welfare Queens and Union Pensions.
The Chillun what want to be left behind will continue to do crack ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

"John Ayres" <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:02:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>Amazing Movie of Next Mars Rover HD
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZYnIsLNz3c
>>

> At the mere cost of billions of dollars to the taxpayer. And what do
> they get? Analysis of grains of dirt. Whooopeee.
>
> J.A.

At lest it won't be wasted on Welfare Queens and Union Pensions.
The Chillun what want to be left behind will continue to do crack ...
This from a man who sucks on a utility company pension vested long before it
became a for profit entity. Not much different than a public employees'
union.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "John Ayres" <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:02:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Amazing Movie of Next Mars Rover HD
>>>
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZYnIsLNz3c
>>>

>> At the mere cost of billions of dollars to the taxpayer. And what do
>> they get? Analysis of grains of dirt. Whooopeee.
>>
>> J.A.
>

> At lest it won't be wasted on Welfare Queens and Union Pensions.
> The Chillun what want to be left behind will continue to do crack ...
> This from a man who sucks on a utility company pension vested long before
> it became a for profit entity. Not much different than a public
> employees' union.

And you know all this how ??? Illusions are a sure sign of excessive use
of crack and other narcotics. Slow down on the dill weed, bub ... it
makes your already soft brain even mushier. Say HI to your socks, putz.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>

> "John Ayres" <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:02:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Amazing Movie of Next Mars Rover HD
>>>
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZYnIsLNz3c
>>>

>> At the mere cost of billions of dollars to the taxpayer. And what do
>> they get? Analysis of grains of dirt. Whooopeee.
>>
>> J.A.
>

> At lest it won't be wasted on Welfare Queens and Union Pensions.
> The Chillun what want to be left behind will continue to do crack ...
> This from a man who sucks on a utility company pension vested long before
> it became a for profit entity. Not much different than a public
> employees' union.

And you know all this how ??? Illusions are a sure sign of excessive use
of crack and other narcotics. Slow down on the dill weed, bub ... it
makes your already soft brain even mushier. Say HI to your socks, putz.
You confirmed my suspicions, cheesesucker.