Research Discussion: Rick Perry Sez:

Rick Perry Sez:

... take this Law and shove it, Obama.

Perry just signed into law the controversial, but common
sense law regarding the humble 100W light bulb.

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2011/06/rick-perry-texas-law-protects-incandescent-bulb-makersusers/

The man is a Saint and should run for president. At least
he least ha has the basic requirement to be President,
namely a good measure of common sense, a trait totally
absent in the braindead Liberals.

Hope his TSA ban works out for him as well. If the Feds
want to ban flights over Texas, fire the Federal ATCs and
hire your own ... there's more than one way to skin a
egotistical and mentally challenged brownie.

Larry Kroger
2011-06-22 22:02:23 EST
On 6/22/2011 12:32 PM, Hägar wrote:
> ... take this Law and shove it, Obama.
>
> Perry just signed into law the controversial, but common
> sense law regarding the humble 100W light bulb.
>
> http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2011/06/rick-perry-texas-law-protects-incandescent-bulb-makersusers/
>
> The man is a Saint and should run for president. At least
> he least ha has the basic requirement to be President,
> namely a good measure of common sense, a trait totally
> absent in the braindead Liberals.
>
> Hope his TSA ban works out for him as well. If the Feds
> want to ban flights over Texas, fire the Federal ATCs and
> hire your own ... there's more than one way to skin a
> egotistical and mentally challenged brownie.

I actually take the "green" stuff seriously, but the political green is
usually the opposite of meaningful green, and really just an excuse for
nannies to micromanage our lives. I was an early adopter of CFLs for my
lights that stay on for long periods, but incandescents are best for
lights that just go on for a moment or two, and I want the instant on.
And I just replaced a CFL next to my stereo with a low-wattage
incandescent, because the CFL transformer was introducing hum into the
audio cables. So the incandescents do have their place. Google on
"incandescent" and "factory closing", and you'll see how our genius
government has shut down American factories and fired the workers so we
can buy foreign imported stuff that we don't need for money that we
don't have. Then Obama goes and whines about ATMs, which I guess didn't
exist before he was elected. How did these destructive idiots get power
over us? It's enough to make you cry.

H*@there.com
2011-06-24 05:07:02 EST
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:32:28 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... take this Law and shove it, Obama.
>
>Perry just signed into law the controversial, but common
>sense law regarding the humble 100W light bulb.
>
>http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2011/06/rick-perry-texas-law-protects-incandescent-bulb-makersusers/
>
>The man is a Saint and should run for president. At least
>he least ha has the basic requirement to be President,
>namely a good measure of common sense, a trait totally
>absent in the braindead Liberals.
>
>Hope his TSA ban works out for him as well. If the Feds
>want to ban flights over Texas, fire the Federal ATCs and
>hire your own ... there's more than one way to skin a
>egotistical and mentally challenged brownie.

Perry cuts Education while Texas sits on BILLIONS in the bank and you
think him slurping the saggy cold balls of his Masters makes him
presidential...you're such a fucking boot licker.

<*a@there.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:32:28 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>... take this Law and shove it, Obama.
>>
>>Perry just signed into law the controversial, but common
>>sense law regarding the humble 100W light bulb.
>>
>>http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2011/06/rick-perry-texas-law-protects-incandescent-bulb-makersusers/
>>
>>The man is a Saint and should run for president. At least
>>he least ha has the basic requirement to be President,
>>namely a good measure of common sense, a trait totally
>>absent in the braindead Liberals.
>>
>>Hope his TSA ban works out for him as well. If the Feds
>>want to ban flights over Texas, fire the Federal ATCs and
>>hire your own ... there's more than one way to skin a
>>egotistical and mentally challenged brownie.
>>

> Perry cuts Education while Texas sits on BILLIONS in the bank and you
> think him slurping the saggy cold balls of his Masters makes him
> presidential...you're such a fucking boot licker.

You said it: He sits on Billions ... the rest of the Loser Governors
are broke listening to you whining and wimpy Liberals clamor
for re-distribution of wealth ... other people's wealth.

Rick Perry and Marco Rubio ... what a team.

PS: he cut education for the uneducable dummies. Those
with half a brain or better still get educated. Texas needs
burger flippers, too. Which reminds me, when does your
shift start, hahaha ???

Jason Browneye
2011-06-24 11:56:53 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

<*a@there.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:32:28 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>... take this Law and shove it, Obama.
>>
>>Perry just signed into law the controversial, but common
>>sense law regarding the humble 100W light bulb.
>>
>>http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2011/06/rick-perry-texas-law-protects-incandescent-bulb-makersusers/
>>
>>The man is a Saint and should run for president. At least
>>he least ha has the basic requirement to be President,
>>namely a good measure of common sense, a trait totally
>>absent in the braindead Liberals.
>>
>>Hope his TSA ban works out for him as well. If the Feds
>>want to ban flights over Texas, fire the Federal ATCs and
>>hire your own ... there's more than one way to skin a
>>egotistical and mentally challenged brownie.
>>

> Perry cuts Education while Texas sits on BILLIONS in the bank and you
> think him slurping the saggy cold balls of his Masters makes him
> presidential...you're such a fucking boot licker.

You said it: He sits on Billions ... the rest of the Loser Governors
are broke listening to you whining and wimpy Liberals clamor
for re-distribution of wealth ... other people's wealth.

Rick Perry and Marco Rubio ... what a team.

PS: he cut education for the uneducable dummies. Those
with half a brain or better still get educated. Texas needs
burger flippers, too. Which reminds me, when does your
shift start, hahaha ???

This from a man who scrapes up elephant turds at the circus.

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> <hahaha@there.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:32:28 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>... take this Law and shove it, Obama.
>>>
>>>Perry just signed into law the controversial, but common
>>>sense law regarding the humble 100W light bulb.
>>>
>>>http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2011/06/rick-perry-texas-law-protects-incandescent-bulb-makersusers/
>>>
>>>The man is a Saint and should run for president. At least
>>>he least ha has the basic requirement to be President,
>>>namely a good measure of common sense, a trait totally
>>>absent in the braindead Liberals.
>>>
>>>Hope his TSA ban works out for him as well. If the Feds
>>>want to ban flights over Texas, fire the Federal ATCs and
>>>hire your own ... there's more than one way to skin a
>>>egotistical and mentally challenged brownie.
>>>

>> Perry cuts Education while Texas sits on BILLIONS in the bank and you
>> think him slurping the saggy cold balls of his Masters makes him
>> presidential...you're such a fucking boot licker.
>
> You said it: He sits on Billions ... the rest of the Loser Governors
> are broke listening to you whining and wimpy Liberals clamor
> for re-distribution of wealth ... other people's wealth.
>
> Rick Perry and Marco Rubio ... what a team.
>
> PS: he cut education for the uneducable dummies. Those
> with half a brain or better still get educated. Texas needs
> burger flippers, too. Which reminds me, when does your
> shift start, hahaha ???

> This from a man who scrapes up elephant turds at the circus.

Here's one for ya, browneye, aka asshole ...

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcSLpBZKcm2CZGdmd2c5OHRfMTY5ZnBzc3pqZGI&hl=en_US

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-24 20:01:36 EST
On Jun 24, 11:56 am, "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net>
wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> <hah...@there.com> wrote in message

> > On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:32:28 -0700, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>... take this Law and shove it, Obama.
>
> >>Perry just signed into law the controversial, but common
> >>sense law regarding the humble 100W light bulb.
>
> >>http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2011/06/rick-perry-texas-law-protects-...
>
> >>The man is a Saint and should run for president.  At least
> >>he least ha has the basic requirement to be President,
> >>namely a good measure of common sense, a trait totally
> >>absent in the braindead Liberals.
>
> >>Hope his TSA ban works out for him as well. If the Feds
> >>want to ban flights over Texas, fire the Federal ATCs and
> >>hire your own ... there's more than one way to skin a
> >>egotistical and mentally challenged brownie.
>
> > Perry cuts Education while Texas sits on BILLIONS in the bank and you
> > think him slurping the saggy cold balls of his Masters makes him
> > presidential...you're such a fucking boot licker.
>
> You said it:  He sits on Billions ... the rest of the Loser Governors
> are broke listening to you whining and wimpy Liberals clamor
> for re-distribution of wealth ... other people's wealth.
>
> Rick Perry and Marco Rubio ... what a team.
>
> PS: he cut education for the uneducable dummies.  Those
> with half a brain or better still get educated.  Texas needs
> burger flippers, too.  Which reminds me, when does your
> shift start, hahaha ???

> This from a man who scrapes up elephant turds at the circus.

...and scarfs them when he thinks no one is looking.

H*@there.com
2011-06-25 07:02:10 EST
On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 06:40:55 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

><hahaha@there.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:32:28 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>... take this Law and shove it, Obama.
>>>
>>>Perry just signed into law the controversial, but common
>>>sense law regarding the humble 100W light bulb.
>>>
>>>http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2011/06/rick-perry-texas-law-protects-incandescent-bulb-makersusers/
>>>
>>>The man is a Saint and should run for president. At least
>>>he least ha has the basic requirement to be President,
>>>namely a good measure of common sense, a trait totally
>>>absent in the braindead Liberals.
>>>
>>>Hope his TSA ban works out for him as well. If the Feds
>>>want to ban flights over Texas, fire the Federal ATCs and
>>>hire your own ... there's more than one way to skin a
>>>egotistical and mentally challenged brownie.
>>>

>> Perry cuts Education while Texas sits on BILLIONS in the bank and you
>> think him slurping the saggy cold balls of his Masters makes him
>> presidential...you're such a fucking boot licker.
>
>You said it: He sits on Billions ... the rest of the Loser Governors
>are broke listening to you whining and wimpy Liberals clamor
>for re-distribution of wealth ... other people's wealth.
>
>Rick Perry and Marco Rubio ... what a team.
>
>PS: he cut education for the uneducable dummies. Those
>with half a brain or better still get educated. Texas needs
>burger flippers, too. Which reminds me, when does your
>shift start, hahaha ???

You fucking ASSHAT. Those BILLIONS are the property of the citizens
of Texas and should be refunded to them..instead Republican Big
Government believes that Tax Money belongs to the government.

<*a@there.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 06:40:55 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>><hahaha@there.com> wrote in message

>>> Perry cuts Education while Texas sits on BILLIONS in the bank and you
>>> think him slurping the saggy cold balls of his Masters makes him
>>> presidential...you're such a fucking boot licker.
>>
>>You said it: He sits on Billions ... the rest of the Loser Governors
>>are broke listening to you whining and wimpy Liberals clamor
>>for re-distribution of wealth ... other people's wealth.
>>
>>Rick Perry and Marco Rubio ... what a team.
>>
>>PS: he cut education for the uneducable dummies. Those
>>with half a brain or better still get educated. Texas needs
>>burger flippers, too. Which reminds me, when does your
>>shift start, hahaha ???
>>

> You fucking ASSHAT. Those BILLIONS are the property of the citizens
> of Texas and should be refunded to them..instead Republican Big
> Government believes that Tax Money belongs to the government.

Duh ... like the BILLIONS that the Nigger wants to extract from our wallets
??
How fucking stupid are you Hanson ??? Looks like your Frontal Lobotomy
was a raging success. Come back when you learn something about
Government ... and I mean a functioning one.