Research Discussion: Negroid Wimps Out ... Adopts GOP Strategy

Negroid Wimps Out ... Adopts GOP Strategy

I couldn't bear to watch the "Liar in Chief" blather on and on and polluting
the airwaves with his insignificant drivel and prolonged campaign lies, but
I think be finally got the message. How thick is this dude ???

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110623/pl_nm/us_usa_afghanistan

What you do, slimeball, is you hand Karzai with the funny hat the keys
and say "we've been here 10 years, and the training wheels are coming
off and we pull out ALL troops by year's end" ... then you tell the Iraqis
that unless they start paying for our presence and protection, it's adios
and welcome Mexican border ... at least that's what a real man would
have done, but this is Obama, the "Orator in Chief", who's yet has to
tell anything that's not a lie.

I'm sure Chris Matthews feels the tinglies crawling up his legs, but the
Tea Partiers are just shrugging it off as just another gust of Oh'Bummer
wind ... the re-election season must have started. Someone ask the
asshole if it's going to be on C-SPAN.

On Jun 22, 5:52 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I couldn't bear to watch the "Liar in Chief" blather on and on and polluting
> the airwaves with his insignificant drivel and prolonged campaign lies, but
> I think be finally got the message.  How thick is this dude ???
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110623/pl_nm/us_usa_afghanistan
>
> What you do, slimeball, is you hand Karzai with the funny hat the keys
> and say "we've been here 10 years, and the training wheels are coming
> off and we pull out ALL troops by year's end" ... then you tell the Iraqis
> that unless they start paying for our presence and protection, it's adios
> and welcome Mexican border ... at least that's what a real man would
> have done, but this is Obama, the "Orator in Chief", who's yet has to
> tell anything that's not a lie.
>
> I'm sure Chris Matthews feels the tinglies crawling up his legs, but the
> Tea Partiers are just shrugging it off as just another gust of Oh'Bummer
> wind ... the re-election season must have started.  Someone ask the
> asshole if it's going to be on C-SPAN.

What makes you think President BHO is actually in charge of such
matters.

Was Hitler ever in charge of everything?

If you were a multi trillionaire, and had key FUD-masters in the
highest of authority and power outside of government, as well as
having other brown-nosed minions and clowns holding the majority of
public-funded offices and agencies, as such what would you allow
whatever elected President to do?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

On Jun 22, 5:52 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I couldn't bear to watch the "Liar in Chief" blather on and on and
> polluting
> the airwaves with his insignificant drivel and prolonged campaign lies,
> but
> I think be finally got the message. How thick is this dude ???
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110623/pl_nm/us_usa_afghanistan
>
> What you do, slimeball, is you hand Karzai with the funny hat the keys
> and say "we've been here 10 years, and the training wheels are coming
> off and we pull out ALL troops by year's end" ... then you tell the Iraqis
> that unless they start paying for our presence and protection, it's adios
> and welcome Mexican border ... at least that's what a real man would
> have done, but this is Obama, the "Orator in Chief", who's yet has to
> tell anything that's not a lie.
>
> I'm sure Chris Matthews feels the tinglies crawling up his legs, but the
> Tea Partiers are just shrugging it off as just another gust of Oh'Bummer
> wind ... the re-election season must have started. Someone ask the
> asshole if it's going to be on C-SPAN.

What makes you think President BHO is actually in charge of such
matters.

Was Hitler ever in charge of everything?

If you were a multi trillionaire, and had key FUD-masters in the
highest of authority and power outside of government, as well as
having other brown-nosed minions and clowns holding the majority of
public-funded offices and agencies, as such what would you allow
whatever elected President to do?

**************************************
Why do you insist on continuously demonstrating the ill effects of your
neural disorder ??? you are not well, me lad.

On Jun 22, 8:12 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jun 22, 5:52 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I couldn't bear to watch the "Liar in Chief" blather on and on and
> > polluting
> > the airwaves with his insignificant drivel and prolonged campaign lies,
> > but
> > I think be finally got the message. How thick is this dude ???
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110623/pl_nm/us_usa_afghanistan
>
> > What you do, slimeball, is you hand Karzai with the funny hat the keys
> > and say "we've been here 10 years, and the training wheels are coming
> > off and we pull out ALL troops by year's end" ... then you tell the Iraqis
> > that unless they start paying for our presence and protection, it's adios
> > and welcome Mexican border ... at least that's what a real man would
> > have done, but this is Obama, the "Orator in Chief", who's yet has to
> > tell anything that's not a lie.
>
> > I'm sure Chris Matthews feels the tinglies crawling up his legs, but the
> > Tea Partiers are just shrugging it off as just another gust of Oh'Bummer
> > wind ... the re-election season must have started. Someone ask the
> > asshole if it's going to be on C-SPAN.
>
> What makes you think President BHO is actually in charge of such
> matters.
>
> Was Hitler ever in charge of everything?
>
> If you were a multi trillionaire, and had key FUD-masters in the
> highest of authority and power outside of government, as well as
> having other brown-nosed minions and clowns holding the majority of
> public-funded offices and agencies, as such what would you allow
> whatever elected President to do?
>
>         **************************************
> Why do you insist on continuously demonstrating the ill effects of your
> neural disorder ??? you are not well, me lad.

Are you suggesting our President actually makes and enforces his own
decisions without any outside influence and/or permissions?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-23 03:38:21 EST
On Jun 22, 8:52 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I couldn't bear to watch the "Liar in Chief" blather on and on and polluting
> the airwaves with his insignificant drivel and prolonged campaign lies, but
> I think be finally got the message.  How thick is this dude ???
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110623/pl_nm/us_usa_afghanistan
>
> What you do, slimeball, is you hand Karzai with the funny hat the keys
> and say "we've been here 10 years, and the training wheels are coming
> off and we pull out ALL troops by year's end" ... then you tell the Iraqis
> that unless they start paying for our presence and protection, it's adios
> and welcome Mexican border ... at least that's what a real man would
> have done, but this is Obama, the "Orator in Chief", who's yet has to
> tell anything that's not a lie.
>
> I'm sure Chris Matthews feels the tinglies crawling up his legs, but the
> Tea Partiers are just shrugging it off as just another gust of Oh'Bummer
> wind ... the re-election season must have started.  Someone ask the
> asshole if it's going to be on C-SPAN.

Poor Hagar -- he must've swallowed some bilge water as he stroked
through his trailer park's swimming "pool", and his thinking (or what
passes as such) is even more demented than usual. <snicker>

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jun 22, 8:52 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I couldn't bear to watch the "Liar in Chief" blather on and on and
> polluting
> the airwaves with his insignificant drivel and prolonged campaign lies,
> but
> I think be finally got the message. How thick is this dude ???
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110623/pl_nm/us_usa_afghanistan
>
> What you do, slimeball, is you hand Karzai with the funny hat the keys
> and say "we've been here 10 years, and the training wheels are coming
> off and we pull out ALL troops by year's end" ... then you tell the Iraqis
> that unless they start paying for our presence and protection, it's adios
> and welcome Mexican border ... at least that's what a real man would
> have done, but this is Obama, the "Orator in Chief", who's yet has to
> tell anything that's not a lie.
>
> I'm sure Chris Matthews feels the tinglies crawling up his legs, but the
> Tea Partiers are just shrugging it off as just another gust of Oh'Bummer
> wind ... the re-election season must have started. Someone ask the
> asshole if it's going to be on C-SPAN.

Poor Hagar -- he must've swallowed some bilge water as he stroked
through his trailer park's swimming "pool", and his thinking (or what
passes as such) is even more demented than usual. <snicker>

*** I do hope Obamacare will come up with a cure for your
Mental Disorder ... oh wait ... it is cased by Liberalism .....
never mind ... my bad. Stroke on, perv.