Research Discussion: A Little "Inclusion" Humor

A Little "Inclusion" Humor

Saint Peter is sitting at the Pearly Gates when 3 black guys arrived and
rang the bell.

St. Peter looked out through the Gates and, after a moment, said "Please
wait here. I'll be right back."

He walks over to God's office and tells him 3 black men are waiting to get
in...

God says to Peter, "Well, let them in. How many times do I have to tell
you, you cannot be racist here. This is heaven. All are loved. Go back and
let them in!"

St. Peter goes back to the Gates, looks around, and lets out a heavy sigh.

Returning to God's chambers he says "Well, they're gone."

"The black guys?" asked God.

"No....... The Pearly Gates!"

S*@that.com
2011-06-24 05:05:10 EST
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 05:38:34 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Saint Peter is sitting at the Pearly Gates when 3 black guys arrived and
>rang the bell.
>
>St. Peter looked out through the Gates and, after a moment, said "Please
>wait here. I'll be right back."
>
>He walks over to God's office and tells him 3 black men are waiting to get
>in...
>
>God says to Peter, "Well, let them in. How many times do I have to tell
>you, you cannot be racist here. This is heaven. All are loved. Go back and
>let them in!"
>
>St. Peter goes back to the Gates, looks around, and lets out a heavy sigh.
>
>Returning to God's chambers he says "Well, they're gone."
>
>"The black guys?" asked God.
>
>"No....... The Pearly Gates!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....to which rich Republican did they sell it?

<*e@that.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 05:38:34 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Saint Peter is sitting at the Pearly Gates when 3 black guys arrived and
>>rang the bell.
>>
>>St. Peter looked out through the Gates and, after a moment, said "Please
>>wait here. I'll be right back."
>>
>>He walks over to God's office and tells him 3 black men are waiting to get
>>in...
>>
>>God says to Peter, "Well, let them in. How many times do I have to tell
>>you, you cannot be racist here. This is heaven. All are loved. Go back
>>and
>>let them in!"
>>
>>St. Peter goes back to the Gates, looks around, and lets out a heavy sigh.
>>
>>Returning to God's chambers he says "Well, they're gone."
>>
>>"The black guys?" asked God.
>>
>>"No....... The Pearly Gates!"
>>

> AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....to which rich Republican did they sell it?

They sold them to Obama ... he thinks HE is God and wanted them ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-24 20:03:49 EST
On Jun 24, 9:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <SoT...@that.com> wrote in message

> > On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 05:38:34 -0700, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>Saint Peter is sitting at the Pearly Gates when 3 black guys arrived and
> >>rang the bell.
>
> >>St. Peter looked out through the Gates and, after a moment, said "Please
> >>wait here. I'll be right back."
>
> >>He walks over to God's office and tells him 3 black men are waiting to get
> >>in...
>
> >>God says to Peter, "Well, let them in.  How many times do I have to tell
> >>you, you cannot be racist here. This is heaven.  All are loved. Go back
> >>and
> >>let them in!"
>
> >>St. Peter goes back to the Gates, looks around, and lets out a heavy sigh.
>
> >>Returning to God's chambers he says "Well, they're gone."
>
> >>"The black guys?" asked God.
>
> >>"No....... The Pearly Gates!"
>
> > AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....to which rich Republican did they sell it?
>
> They sold them to Obama ... he thinks HE is God and wanted them ...

The only pearls in Hagar's life are in the pearl necklace (the sexual
kind) that he deposits on his mother's neck.

"REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

On Jun 24, 9:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <SoT...@that.com> wrote in message

> > On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 05:38:34 -0700, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>Saint Peter is sitting at the Pearly Gates when 3 black guys arrived and
> >>rang the bell.
>
> >>St. Peter looked out through the Gates and, after a moment, said "Please
> >>wait here. I'll be right back."
>
> >>He walks over to God's office and tells him 3 black men are waiting to
> >>get
> >>in...
>
> >>God says to Peter, "Well, let them in. How many times do I have to tell
> >>you, you cannot be racist here. This is heaven. All are loved. Go back
> >>and
> >>let them in!"
>
> >>St. Peter goes back to the Gates, looks around, and lets out a heavy
> >>sigh.
>
> >>Returning to God's chambers he says "Well, they're gone."
>
> >>"The black guys?" asked God.
>
> >>"No....... The Pearly Gates!"
>
> > AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....to which rich Republican did they sell it?
>
> They sold them to Obama ... he thinks HE is God and wanted them ...

The only pearls in Hagar's life are in the pearl necklace (the sexual
kind) that he deposits on his mother's neck.
They're probably not pearls. Rather, trinkets left over from the trailer
park Mardi Gras parade. Hagar yelled, "show me your tits" and some cow with
a pair of size 42 long boobs threw him some plastic beads.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-25 03:41:13 EST
On Jun 24, 8:43 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE"  wrote in message

> On Jun 24, 9:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > <SoT...@that.com> wrote in message

> > > AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....to which rich Republican did they sell it?
>
> > They sold them to Obama ... he thinks HE is God and wanted them ...
>
> The only pearls in Hagar's life are in the pearl necklace (the sexual
> kind) that he deposits on his mother's neck.
> They're probably not pearls. Rather, trinkets left over from the trailer
> park Mardi Gras parade.  Hagar yelled, "show me your tits" and some cow with
> a pair of size 42 long boobs threw him some plastic beads.

Must've been his sister Chlamydia. Hagar's mother is much bigger.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jun 24, 8:43 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

> On Jun 24, 9:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > <SoT...@that.com> wrote in message

> > > AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....to which rich Republican did they sell it?
>
> > They sold them to Obama ... he thinks HE is God and wanted them ...
>
> The only pearls in Hagar's life are in the pearl necklace (the sexual
> kind) that he deposits on his mother's neck.
> They're probably not pearls. Rather, trinkets left over from the trailer
> park Mardi Gras parade. Hagar yelled, "show me your tits" and some cow
> with
> a pair of size 42 long boobs threw him some plastic beads.

Must've been his sister Chlamydia. Hagar's mother is much bigger.

No comment needed ... your stupidity speaks volumes ....

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-25 22:37:55 EST
On Jun 25, 1:03 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 24, 8:43 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

> > On Jun 24, 9:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > <SoT...@that.com> wrote in message

> > > They sold them to Obama ... he thinks HE is God and wanted them ...
>
> > The only pearls in Hagar's life are in the pearl necklace (the sexual
> > kind) that he deposits on his mother's neck.
> > They're probably not pearls. Rather, trinkets left over from the trailer
> > park Mardi Gras parade. Hagar yelled, "show me your tits" and some cow
> > with
> > a pair of size 42 long boobs threw him some plastic beads.
>
> Must've been his sister Chlamydia.  Hagar's mother is much bigger.
>
>         *****************************************
> No comment needed ... your stupidity speaks volumes ....

Tacit admission duly noted, Hagar. <snicker>

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-26 05:07:22 EST
On Jun 25, 1:03 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 24, 8:43 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

> > On Jun 24, 9:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > <SoT...@that.com> wrote in message

> > > They sold them to Obama ... he thinks HE is God and wanted them ...
>
> > The only pearls in Hagar's life are in the pearl necklace (the sexual
> > kind) that he deposits on his mother's neck.
> > They're probably not pearls. Rather, trinkets left over from the trailer
> > park Mardi Gras parade. Hagar yelled, "show me your tits" and some cow
> > with
> > a pair of size 42 long boobs threw him some plastic beads.
>
> Must've been his sister Chlamydia.  Hagar's mother is much bigger.

> No comment needed ... your stupidity speaks volumes ....

But you made a comment, buffon boi. So your tacit admission is duly
noted.