Research Discussion: Kissing Ass For The Jewish Vote ...

Kissing Ass For The Jewish Vote ...

After throwing Israel under the proverbial bus, by insisting the country
withdraw to the 67 borders, and after taking a well
deserved verbal ass-kicking from Bibi Netanyahu, the cowardly
Nigger is now lying to the American Jewish community, insisting
that he's Israel's friend and ally.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_campaign_obama_israel;_ylt=AjLvpYIXMntdaWBHL1KT.8WyFz4D;_ylu=X3oDMTMxZnZ1ZTA4BGFzc2V0A25tLzIwMTEwNjIxL3VzX3VzYV9jYW1wYWlnbl9vYmFtYV9pc3JhZWwEY3BvcwM0BHBvcwMxBHNlYwN5bl9oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawNvYmFtYXRlbGxzamU-

It would behoove the American Jews to re-read what the useless
Community Organizer has ever done for Israel ... for the healthcare system,
for that matter. He is a chronic liar and an incompetent
ex Community Organizer ... absolutely no qualifications for the
office of the President, much less for the title of Commander in
Chief.

The incompetent huckster would sell his own mother (if she were
still plying her trade in Hawaii) for a vote ...

On Jun 21, 7:16 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After throwing Israel under the proverbial bus, by insisting the country
> withdraw to the 67 borders, and after taking a well
> deserved verbal ass-kicking from Bibi Netanyahu, the cowardly
> Nigger is now lying to the American Jewish community, insisting
> that he's Israel's friend and ally.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_campaign_obama_israel;_ylt=AjLvpYIX...
>
> It would behoove the American Jews to re-read what the useless
> Community Organizer has ever done for Israel ... for the healthcare system,
> for that matter.  He is a chronic liar and an incompetent
> ex Community Organizer ... absolutely no qualifications for the
> office of the President, much less for the title of Commander in
> Chief.
>
> The incompetent huckster would sell his own mother (if she were
> still plying her trade in Hawaii) for a vote ...

What kind of Jews or Semites are we talking about?

The really good ones or the really bad Yemenites? (There's a big
freaking different, you know)

Are you suggesting there's no such thing as any bad Jew? (that's like
saying all Catholic priests are serial child molesters and petafiles,
when in fact less than half of them are because the other half are
either homophobic, openly gay or physically incapable)

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

On Jun 21, 7:16 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After throwing Israel under the proverbial bus, by insisting the country
> withdraw to the 67 borders, and after taking a well
> deserved verbal ass-kicking from Bibi Netanyahu, the cowardly
> Nigger is now lying to the American Jewish community, insisting
> that he's Israel's friend and ally.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_campaign_obama_israel;_ylt=AjLvpYIX...
>
> It would behoove the American Jews to re-read what the useless
> Community Organizer has ever done for Israel ... for the healthcare
> system,
> for that matter. He is a chronic liar and an incompetent
> ex Community Organizer ... absolutely no qualifications for the
> office of the President, much less for the title of Commander in
> Chief.
>
> The incompetent huckster would sell his own mother (if she were
> still plying her trade in Hawaii) for a vote ...

What kind of Jews or Semites are we talking about?

The really good ones or the really bad Yemenites? (There's a big
freaking different, you know)

Are you suggesting there's no such thing as any bad Jew? (that's like
saying all Catholic priests are serial child molesters and petafiles,

"petafiles" ???? you ignorant molester of the English language.
Stick with your imaginary structures on the surface of Venus,
you ignorant oaf.

On Jun 21, 8:21 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jun 21, 7:16 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > After throwing Israel under the proverbial bus, by insisting the country
> > withdraw to the 67 borders, and after taking a well
> > deserved verbal ass-kicking from Bibi Netanyahu, the cowardly
> > Nigger is now lying to the American Jewish community, insisting
> > that he's Israel's friend and ally.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_campaign_obama_israel;_ylt=AjLvpYIX...
>
> > It would behoove the American Jews to re-read what the useless
> > Community Organizer has ever done for Israel ... for the healthcare
> > system,
> > for that matter. He is a chronic liar and an incompetent
> > ex Community Organizer ... absolutely no qualifications for the
> > office of the President, much less for the title of Commander in
> > Chief.
>
> > The incompetent huckster would sell his own mother (if she were
> > still plying her trade in Hawaii) for a vote ...
>
> What kind of Jews or Semites are we talking about?
>
> The really good ones or the really bad Yemenites?  (There's a big
> freaking different, you know)
>
> Are you suggesting there's no such thing as any bad Jew? (that's like
> saying all Catholic priests are serial child molesters and petafiles,
>
>         *******************************************
>
> "petafiles" ???? you ignorant molester of the English language.
> Stick with your imaginary structures on the surface of Venus,
> you ignorant oaf.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=petafile

Whatever makes you a happy pedophile camper.

Why didn't you say what specific kind of Jews that you were speaking
about?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

On Jun 21, 8:21 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jun 21, 7:16 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > After throwing Israel under the proverbial bus, by insisting the country
> > withdraw to the 67 borders, and after taking a well
> > deserved verbal ass-kicking from Bibi Netanyahu, the cowardly
> > Nigger is now lying to the American Jewish community, insisting
> > that he's Israel's friend and ally.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_campaign_obama_israel;_ylt=AjLvpYIX...
>
> > It would behoove the American Jews to re-read what the useless
> > Community Organizer has ever done for Israel ... for the healthcare
> > system,
> > for that matter. He is a chronic liar and an incompetent
> > ex Community Organizer ... absolutely no qualifications for the
> > office of the President, much less for the title of Commander in
> > Chief.
>
> > The incompetent huckster would sell his own mother (if she were
> > still plying her trade in Hawaii) for a vote ...
>
> What kind of Jews or Semites are we talking about?
>
> The really good ones or the really bad Yemenites? (There's a big
> freaking different, you know)
>
> Are you suggesting there's no such thing as any bad Jew? (that's like
> saying all Catholic priests are serial child molesters and petafiles,

> "petafiles" ???? you ignorant molester of the English language.
> Stick with your imaginary structures on the surface of Venus,
> you ignorant oaf.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=petafile

Whatever makes you a happy pedophile camper.

Why didn't you say what specific kind of Jews that you were speaking about?

**************************************
Didn't know there were different kind of Jews ... I know
Sammy Davis Jr. was Jewish, but he converted.
The Israeli born Jews are called Sabras and all those residing
in other countries were ... well, Jews.
But then you're the GuthBall with the addled brain and I really
should take your mental condition into consideration, before
I pass judgment and pronounce you dumber than a brick.

Hägar wrote:
> After throwing Israel under the proverbial bus, by insisting the country
> withdraw to the 67 borders, and after taking a well
> deserved verbal ass-kicking from Bibi Netanyahu, the cowardly
> Nigger is now lying to the American Jewish community, insisting
> that he's Israel's friend and ally.

Being the moron that you are, you no doubt failed to realize that Bush
himself called for the very same thing--in fact, he called for Israel to
return to the 1949 borders. Here's video of Bush saying that very thing
IN ISRAEL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W73v4p6Yyg

You may now apologize.

--