Research Discussion: Clusters Of Galaxies. Oh God I Am Gonna Poo My Underpants.

Clusters Of Galaxies. Oh God I Am Gonna Poo My Underpants.

Clusters of Galaxies. Oh God i am Gonna Poo my Underpants.

________________________________

Wow Lovely Abduction Diaries...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency#p/f/3/u7jc0R3szao

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

Clusters of Galaxies. Oh God i am Gonna Poo my Underpants.
Is that you Hagar? Shit stains and all?

________________________________

Wow Lovely Abduction Diaries...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency#p/f/3/u7jc0R3szao

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video
Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>

> Clusters of Galaxies. Oh God i am Gonna Poo my Underpants.
> Is that you Hagar? Shit stains and all?

Negatory, old buddy ... I got me a "one-holer" with a
Meade built into the roof ... I can "poop 'n view" all
at the same time.

In your case, though, just remember: the yellow stain
goes to the front and the brown stripes go to the rear.
Have them sand blasted once a year, for hygiene ...
you can look the word up in the dictionary, Troll.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>

> Clusters of Galaxies. Oh God i am Gonna Poo my Underpants.
> Is that you Hagar? Shit stains and all?

Negatory, old buddy ... I got me a "one-holer" with a
Meade built into the roof ... I can "poop 'n view" all
at the same time.

In your case, though, just remember: the yellow stain
goes to the front and the brown stripes go to the rear.
Have them sand blasted once a year, for hygiene ...
you can look the word up in the dictionary, Troll.
Hags is up early again. Scoring time on the new PC in the trailer park's
community room/shower/cheese distribution center.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:41:38 -0500, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>"Hägar" wrote in message
>

>"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>

>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>>

>> Clusters of Galaxies. Oh God i am Gonna Poo my Underpants.
>> ***************************************************************
>> Is that you Hagar? Shit stains and all?
>
>Negatory, old buddy ... I got me a "one-holer" with a
>Meade built into the roof ... I can "poop 'n view" all
>at the same time.
>
>In your case, though, just remember: the yellow stain
>goes to the front and the brown stripes go to the rear.
>Have them sand blasted once a year, for hygiene ...
>you can look the word up in the dictionary, Troll.
>Hags is up early again. Scoring time on the new PC in the trailer park's
>community room/shower/cheese distribution center.
>http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

i am getting addicted to govmint cheese not around the moon any more.

_____________________________

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>>

>> Clusters of Galaxies. Oh God i am Gonna Poo my Underpants.
>> ***************************************************************
>> Is that you Hagar? Shit stains and all?
>
> Negatory, old buddy ... I got me a "one-holer" with a
> Meade built into the roof ... I can "poop 'n view" all
> at the same time.
>
> In your case, though, just remember: the yellow stain
> goes to the front and the brown stripes go to the rear.
> Have them sand blasted once a year, for hygiene ...
> you can look the word up in the dictionary, Troll.
> Hags is up early again. Scoring time on the new PC in the trailer park's
> community room/shower/cheese distribution center.

What a waste of oxygen you are ...