Research Discussion: LOVELY .... PORTRAIT OF THE QUEEN. Part 1 Of 2

> LOVELY .... PORTRAIT OF THE QUEEN. Part 1 of 2
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEtW7l1A_wE
>

> Lovely.
>
> Bless You all.

I'm just guessing that's Rolf Harris doing the painting ...
He should have stuck with kangaroos instead of painting cows ...

LOVELY .... PORTRAIT OF THE QUEEN. Part 1 of 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEtW7l1A_wE

Lovely.

Bless You all.

_____________

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Part 2 is Lovely too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNli8qUoQIo&feature=related

Love and Blessings.

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 00:36:50 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>LOVELY .... PORTRAIT OF THE QUEEN. Part 1 of 2
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEtW7l1A_wE
>

>Lovely.
>
>Bless You all.
>

>_____________
>

>___
>

>___
>
>Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg
>
>Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>
>proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo
>
>Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI
>
>Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
>Beautiful Documentary ...
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
>For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
>http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
>I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
>"Jims Space Agency"
>http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
>___

Wow Lovely Abduction Diaries...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency#p/f/3/u7jc0R3szao

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:57:35 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> LOVELY .... PORTRAIT OF THE QUEEN. Part 1 of 2
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEtW7l1A_wE
>>>

>>> Lovely.
>>>
>>> Bless You all.
>>
>>I'm just guessing that's Rolf Harris doing the painting ...
>>He should have stuck with kangaroos instead of painting cows ...
>>

> You hate Obama & the Queen.
>
> Tell us all what you Like and Love, Hagar !! ? !!! ?? !!!!!! ????

You tell me why any sane people, who pride themselves of having a
representative Government, need a Queen, or a floppy-eared pretender
to the throne who is married to a horse ???
Isn't that a waste of money ... money that could be spent on UFO research
???

"Hägar" wrote in message

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:57:35 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> LOVELY .... PORTRAIT OF THE QUEEN. Part 1 of 2
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEtW7l1A_wE
>>>

>>> Lovely.
>>>
>>> Bless You all.
>>
>>I'm just guessing that's Rolf Harris doing the painting ...
>>He should have stuck with kangaroos instead of painting cows ...
>>

> You hate Obama & the Queen.
>
> Tell us all what you Like and Love, Hagar !! ? !!! ?? !!!!!! ????

You tell me why any sane people, who pride themselves of having a
representative Government, need a Queen, or a floppy-eared pretender
to the throne who is married to a horse ???
Isn't that a waste of money ... money that could be spent on UFO research
???
The Royals are aliens, you dimwit. Like you, probably reptilians. Scaly
skin, tail, small brain.

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:57:35 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> LOVELY .... PORTRAIT OF THE QUEEN. Part 1 of 2
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEtW7l1A_wE
>>

>> Lovely.
>>
>> Bless You all.
>
>I'm just guessing that's Rolf Harris doing the painting ...
>He should have stuck with kangaroos instead of painting cows ...

You hate Obama & the Queen.

Tell us all what you Like and Love, Hagar !! ? !!! ?? !!!!!! ????

P.S.
(i Love UFOs and Extraterrestrials research)

(it might kill me)

(but i am Sir Gilligan Horry)

(watcher of all the MIBs)

(master of the realm)

(internet geek)

(super wizzard)

(the one)

(talking to myself in UseNet NewsGroups)

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:33:55 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:57:35 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>I'm just guessing that's Rolf Harris doing the painting ...
>>>He should have stuck with kangaroos instead of painting cows ...
>>>

>> You hate Obama & the Queen.
>>
>> Tell us all what you Like and Love, Hagar !! ? !!! ?? !!!!!! ????
>>

>You tell me why any sane people, who pride themselves of having a
>representative Government, need a Queen, or a floppy-eared pretender
>to the throne who is married to a horse ???
>Isn't that a waste of money ... money that could be spent on UFO research
>???

I will tell you things !!!

100%

I will tell you things !!!

___________________________

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:57:35 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>I'm just guessing that's Rolf Harris doing the painting ...
>>>He should have stuck with kangaroos instead of painting cows ...
>>>

>> You hate Obama & the Queen.
>>
>> Tell us all what you Like and Love, Hagar !! ? !!! ?? !!!!!! ????
>>

> You tell me why any sane people, who pride themselves of having a
> representative Government, need a Queen, or a floppy-eared pretender
> to the throne who is married to a horse ???
> Isn't that a waste of money ... money that could be spent on UFO research
> ???
> The Royals are aliens, you dimwit. Like you, probably reptilians. Scaly
> skin, tail, small brain.

So, let's see here, scaly skin, tail, small brain .... but they were smart
enough
to make it all the way to Earth, while you dumb rednecks are still on the
same
rock you were born on ... yea, you're the smart ones ...