Research Discussion: Drink A Clear Glass Of Loved Water

> Drink a clear glass of Loved Water

Did you know that fish fuck in water ????

"Hägar" wrote in message

> Drink a clear glass of Loved Water

Did you know that fish fuck in water ????

It's much more creepy to envision you swimming in it. Though once Browneye
gets those diversion gates closed, your swimming options are going to be
severely limited.

Drink a clear glass of Loved Water

_______________________________

all your problems will be solved.

_______________________________

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 15:10:04 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Drink a clear glass of Loved Water
>>

>Did you know that fish fuck in water ????

Did you know that the most beautiful women and men fluck in space.

Oh, no, you didn't.

Thatt's because you are in Heaven with me here in Aliens UFO Aleuns
Usenet Newsgroups.

At least we have "Joy" !!!

Hagar is 100% Joy.
(opps, error in the matrix)

_________________

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Drink a clear glass of Loved Water
>>

> Did you know that fish fuck in water ????

> It's much more creepy to envision you swimming in it. Though once
> Browneye gets those diversion gates closed, your swimming options are
> going > to be severely limited.

That's why all water treatment facilities here in California are located
downstream from your shit-hole dwelling hillbilly-type ilk

> On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 15:10:04 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Drink a clear glass of Loved Water
>>>

>>Did you know that fish fuck in water ????
>
> Did you know that the most beautiful women and men fluck in space.
>
> Oh, no, you didn't.
>
> Thatt's because you are in Heaven with me here in Aliens UFO
> Aleuns Usenet Newsgroups.

noTroll2012 is an Aleeun in his native habitat of Missoura. He
belongs to a special tribe of rednecks, whose ancestors engaged
in sexual activities with retarded monkeys. The monkeys later eveolved, but
the rednecks remained stuck as that "Missing
Link" everyone is wondering about ... just read their repetitive
drivel ... very limited vocabulary and still a penchant for engaging
in sex with animals.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 15:10:04 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Drink a clear glass of Loved Water
>>>

>>Did you know that fish fuck in water ????
>
> Did you know that the most beautiful women and men fluck in space.
>
> Oh, no, you didn't.
>
> Thatt's because you are in Heaven with me here in Aliens UFO
> Aleuns Usenet Newsgroups.

noTroll2012 is an Aleeun in his native habitat of Missoura. He
belongs to a special tribe of rednecks, whose ancestors engaged
in sexual activities with retarded monkeys. The monkeys later eveolved, but
the rednecks remained stuck as that "Missing
Link" everyone is wondering about ... just read their repetitive
drivel ... very limited vocabulary and still a penchant for engaging
in sex with animals.

This from a bigoted ewe fucker who considers sixth grade to be his "senior
year." His only job is at his commune/trailer park where, upon seeing the
gubmint cheese truck approach, he blows a whistle summoning the residents to
once again suck on the government teat. He tried to hold down a job at Taco
Time, but the keys on the cash register had numbers instead of pictures of
the food and Hags has no higher math skills. He does get a few hours a week
cleaning grease traps and changing urinal cakes which isn't needed as often
now that they put up a sign that reads, "DON'T EAT THE BIG WHITE MINTS." As
evidenced by the t-shirt he often wears, it seems he spends most of his time
watching Wheel of Fortune. The story is told that upon seeing the picture
of Hags wearing the shirt, Vanna White blurted out, "What the fuck is that?"

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 15:10:04 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>Did you know that fish fuck in water ????
>>
>> Did you know that the most beautiful women and men fluck in space.
>>
>> Oh, no, you didn't.
>>
>> Thatt's because you are in Heaven with me here in Aliens UFO
>> Aleuns Usenet Newsgroups.
>
> noTroll2012 is an Aleeun in his native habitat of Missoura. He
> belongs to a special tribe of rednecks, whose ancestors engaged
> in sexual activities with retarded monkeys. The monkeys later eveolved,
> but
> the rednecks remained stuck as that "Missing
> Link" everyone is wondering about ... just read their repetitive
> drivel ... very limited vocabulary and still a penchant for engaging
> in sex with animals.

> This from a bigoted ewe fucker who considers sixth grade to be his "senior
> year." His only job is at his commune/trailer park where, upon seeing
> the gubmint cheese truck approach, he blows a whistle summoning the
> residents to once again suck on the government teat. He tried to hold
> down a job at Taco Time, but the keys on the cash register had numbers
> instead of pictures of the food and Hags has no higher math skills. He
> does get a few hours a week cleaning grease traps and changing urinal
> cakes which isn't needed as often now that they put up a sign that reads,
> "DON'T EAT THE BIG WHITE MINTS." As evidenced by the t-shirt he often
> wears, it seems he spends most of his time watching Wheel of Fortune. The
> story is told that upon seeing the picture of Hags wearing the shirt,
> Vanna White blurted out, "What the fuck is that?"

Total absence of anything even remotely resembling intelligence noted.
Give it a rest ... you're very boring, you uneducated clod.

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:23:03 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>

>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>> Did you know that the most beautiful women and men fluck in space.
>>>
>>> Oh, no, you didn't.
>>>
>>> Thatt's because you are in Heaven with me here in Aliens UFO
>>> Aleuns Usenet Newsgroups.
>>
>> noTroll2012 is an Aleeun in his native habitat of Missoura. He
>> belongs to a special tribe of rednecks, whose ancestors engaged
>> in sexual activities with retarded monkeys. The monkeys later eveolved,
>> but
>> the rednecks remained stuck as that "Missing
>> Link" everyone is wondering about ... just read their repetitive
>> drivel ... very limited vocabulary and still a penchant for engaging
>> in sex with animals.

>> This from a bigoted ewe fucker who considers sixth grade to be his
>> "senior
>> year." His only job is at his commune/trailer park where, upon seeing
>> the gubmint cheese truck approach, he blows a whistle summoning the
>> residents to once again suck on the government teat. He tried to hold
>> down a job at Taco Time, but the keys on the cash register had numbers
>> instead of pictures of the food and Hags has no higher math skills. He
>> does get a few hours a week cleaning grease traps and changing urinal
>> cakes which isn't needed as often now that they put up a sign that reads,
>> "DON'T EAT THE BIG WHITE MINTS." As evidenced by the t-shirt he often
>> wears, it seems he spends most of his time watching Wheel of Fortune.
>> The
>> story is told that upon seeing the picture of Hags wearing the shirt,
>> Vanna White blurted out, "What the fuck is that?"
>>

>Total absence of anything even remotely resembling intelligence noted.
>Give it a rest ... you're very boring, you uneducated clod.

arrroooo !

aliens aliens thanks to America and Andamooka.

Maybe Hagar is an alien. I mean, he does look a little strange.
Sociologically, he's living about 50 or so years in the past - he might have
been a Roswell survivor. His vocabulary seems strained, as if English is
his second language (which may explain why he lives in a geography
containing large immigrant populations). Finally, he lives in a somewhat
small metal container that might easily mimic his transportation mode to
earth. I suspect he's tried to phone home on many occasions. Aliens no
doubt have caller ID and are screening their calls. High Command: "That's
Hagar, don't pick up."
Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:23:03 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>

>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>> Did you know that the most beautiful women and men fluck in space.
>>>
>>> Oh, no, you didn't.
>>>
>>> Thatt's because you are in Heaven with me here in Aliens UFO
>>> Aleuns Usenet Newsgroups.
>>
>> noTroll2012 is an Aleeun in his native habitat of Missoura. He
>> belongs to a special tribe of rednecks, whose ancestors engaged
>> in sexual activities with retarded monkeys. The monkeys later eveolved,
>> but
>> the rednecks remained stuck as that "Missing
>> Link" everyone is wondering about ... just read their repetitive
>> drivel ... very limited vocabulary and still a penchant for engaging
>> in sex with animals.

>> This from a bigoted ewe fucker who considers sixth grade to be his "senior
>> year." His only job is at his commune/trailer park where, upon seeing
>> the gubmint cheese truck approach, he blows a whistle summoning the
>> residents to once again suck on the government teat. He tried to hold
>> down a job at Taco Time, but the keys on the cash register had numbers
>> instead of pictures of the food and Hags has no higher math skills. He
>> does get a few hours a week cleaning grease traps and changing urinal
>> cakes which isn't needed as often now that they put up a sign that reads,
>> "DON'T EAT THE BIG WHITE MINTS." As evidenced by the t-shirt he often
>> wears, it seems he spends most of his time watching Wheel of Fortune. The
>> story is told that upon seeing the picture of Hags wearing the shirt,
>> Vanna White blurted out, "What the fuck is that?"
>>

>Total absence of anything even remotely resembling intelligence noted.
>Give it a rest ... you're very boring, you uneducated clod.

arrroooo !

aliens aliens thanks to America and Andamooka.

Wow Lovely Abduction Diaries...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency#p/f/3/u7jc0R3szao