Research Discussion: Is Man Indigenous To The Planet Earth?

Is Man Indigenous To The Planet Earth?

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Anita Darling
2011-06-18 12:58:54 EST
If man is supposedly indigenous to the Earth then why is he so prone to
exposure to the elements?

NO place on the surface can man even stand for 24 hours in complete
comfort. Slightest changes in degrees hamper him. He can't get along
without clothing and shelter...nature, insects, animals, wind, fire,
something will get him.

Everything here is against mankind, yet we receive that the planet was
made for us....
That don't add up, not even with new math.

For that very reason evolution is bogus...
If we evolved here we should have an immune system of iron. Yet we are
having allergic reactions to even mesquito bites.

http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.

"Anita Darling" <AnitaCotillier@webtv.net> wrote in message
> If man is supposedly indigenous to the Earth then why is he so prone to
> exposure to the elements?

I'm just waiting for your ass to get so fat that your tight yellow pants
finally
give in and shred along the seams.

See, originally, mankind lived on the Moon ... no bugs, no allergies, but
the air was way too thin to breathe. So they built a Dirigible and escaped
to Earth, where they were met by gangs of howling apes, who would later
evolve into Liberal Democrats and homosexuals.

Anita Darling
2011-06-18 21:31:36 EST
so much for looking for intelligent life in cyberspace..

On 6/18/2011 12:58 PM, Anita Darling wrote:
> If man is supposedly indigenous to the Earth then why is he so prone to
> exposure to the elements?

I wish you would expose yourself more often, Anita.

PS- That was a compliment!

> NO place on the surface can man even stand for 24 hours in complete
> comfort. Slightest changes in degrees hamper him. He can't get along
> without clothing and shelter...nature, insects, animals, wind, fire,
> something will get him.

Elegant proof that there is no god, eh?

> Everything here is against mankind, yet we receive that the planet was
> made for us....
> That don't add up, not even with new math.

Exactly.

I didn't even know that you were an atheist.

> http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
> Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.

Sla#s
2011-06-19 07:02:40 EST
HVAC wrote:
> On 6/18/2011 12:58 PM, Anita Darling wrote:
>> If man is supposedly indigenous to the Earth then why is he so prone
>> to exposure to the elements?
>

> I wish you would expose yourself more often, Anita.
>
> PS- That was a compliment!
>

>> NO place on the surface can man even stand for 24 hours in complete
>> comfort. Slightest changes in degrees hamper him. He can't get along
>> without clothing and shelter...nature, insects, animals, wind, fire,
>> something will get him.
>
> Elegant proof that there is no god, eh?
>
>> Everything here is against mankind, yet we receive that the planet
>> was made for us....
>> That don't add up, not even with new math.
>

> Exactly.

And as that is obviously true it must also apply, in spades, to the rest of
"creation". So it seems to me that, the vast majority of time, all of
"creation" is miserable... or in fear of its life or slowly dying in some
horrible way.

That's some "loving creator"!

Slatts

On Jun 19, 4:02 am, "Sla#s" <p...@knot-slatts.net> wrote:
> HVAC wrote:
> > On 6/18/2011 12:58 PM, Anita Darling wrote:
> >> If man is supposedly indigenous to the Earth then why is he so prone
> >> to exposure to the elements?
>
> > I wish you would expose yourself more often, Anita.
>
> > PS- That was a compliment!
>
> >> NO place on the surface can man even stand for 24 hours in complete
> >> comfort. Slightest changes in degrees hamper him. He can't get along
> >> without clothing and shelter...nature, insects, animals, wind, fire,
> >> something will get him.
>
> > Elegant proof that there is no god, eh?
>
> >> Everything here is against mankind, yet we receive that the planet
> >> was made for us....
> >> That don't add up, not even with new math.
>
> > Exactly.
>
> And as that is obviously true it must also apply, in spades, to the rest of
> "creation". So it seems to me that, the vast majority of time, all of
> "creation" is miserable... or in fear of its life or slowly dying in some
> horrible way.
>
> That's some "loving creator"!
>
> Slatts

The only creation of complex life that doesn't belong on Earth is
humans.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Herbert Glazier
2011-06-19 09:46:08 EST
On Jun 19, 6:38 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/18/2011 12:58 PM, Anita Darling wrote:
>
> > If man is supposedly indigenous to the Earth then why is he so prone to
> > exposure to the elements?
>
> I wish you would expose yourself more often, Anita.
>
> PS- That was a compliment!
>
> > NO place on the surface can man even stand for 24 hours in complete
> > comfort. Slightest changes in degrees hamper him. He can't get along
> > without clothing and shelter...nature, insects, animals, wind, fire,
> > something will get him.
>
> Elegant proof that there is no god, eh?
>
> > Everything here is against mankind, yet we receive that the planet was
> > made for us....
> > That don't add up, not even with new math.
>
> Exactly.
>
> I didn't even know that you were an atheist.
>
> >  http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
> > Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Man is indigenous to the universe. Man came to Earth 2 million years
ago. Earth was just humankinds stepping stone. Earth is still hostile
to humans. It takes 10 million years for man to be immune to Earth's
hostile conditions. This was all in my novel "Stepping Stones"
TreBert

On 6/19/2011 9:46 AM, herbert glazier wrote:

> Man is indigenous to the universe.

Ummmmm, ya. EVERYTHING is indigenous to the universe.

> Man came to Earth 2 million years ago.

Ummmmm, no. Humans evolved on this planet.
The fossil record is clear.

> Earth was just humankinds stepping stone.

Are you drunk again?

> Earth is still hostile
> to humans. It takes 10 million years for man to be immune to Earth's
> hostile conditions.

I truly hope that you're drunk.
Saying this shit sober would make you a kook.

> This was all in my novel "Stepping Stones"

"Stepping Stones" is a children's book.

Who was the publisher of YOUR book?

On Jun 19, 6:46 am, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 19, 6:38 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 6/18/2011 12:58 PM, Anita Darling wrote:
>
> > > If man is supposedly indigenous to the Earth then why is he so prone to
> > > exposure to the elements?
>
> > I wish you would expose yourself more often, Anita.
>
> > PS- That was a compliment!
>
> > > NO place on the surface can man even stand for 24 hours in complete
> > > comfort. Slightest changes in degrees hamper him. He can't get along
> > > without clothing and shelter...nature, insects, animals, wind, fire,
> > > something will get him.
>
> > Elegant proof that there is no god, eh?
>
> > > Everything here is against mankind, yet we receive that the planet was
> > > made for us....
> > > That don't add up, not even with new math.
>
> > Exactly.
>
> > I didn't even know that you were an atheist.
>
> > >  http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
> > > Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.
>
> > --
> > "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
>
> Man is indigenous to the universe. Man came to Earth 2 million years
> ago. Earth was just humankinds stepping stone. Earth is still hostile
> to humans. It takes 10 million years for man to be immune to Earth's
> hostile conditions.  This was all in my novel "Stepping Stones"
> TreBert

According to seans like Darla, they were messing around here 70
million years ago, and Ed Conrad's "man of coal" was apparently here
before any seans, as of 305 million years (+/- 7 million). However
modern naked humanity (Goldilocks w/o fur and lighter-skinned) as we
know them, may have only arrived as of within the last ice-age that
suddenly terminated as of 11,712 years ago.
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-539313
http://www.new-bible-truth.com/evolution-isproved.php

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

On Jun 19, 7:17 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/19/2011 9:46 AM, herbert glazier wrote:
>

> > Man is indigenous to the universe.
>
> Ummmmm, ya.  EVERYTHING is indigenous to the universe.
>
> > Man came to Earth 2 million years ago.
>
> Ummmmm, no. Humans evolved on this planet.
> The fossil record is clear.
>
> > Earth was just humankinds stepping stone.
>
> Are you drunk again?
>
> > Earth is still hostile
> > to humans. It takes 10 million years for man to be immune to Earth's
> > hostile conditions.
>
> I truly hope that you're drunk.
> Saying this shit sober would make you a kook.
>
> > This was all in my novel "Stepping Stones"
>
> "Stepping Stones" is a children's book.
>
> Who was the publisher of YOUR book?
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Sadly fossilized brain-poop from HVAC is not proof of any human
intelligence outside of what represents a GOP/ZNR redneck and FUD-
master closed mindset. Since you are a pretend-Atheist that only acts/
reacts exactly like a devout Semite, what do you have to say for
yourself?

Here's a little of what hard objective proof of humans kinda popping
into existence (as though out of nowhere) looks like:
Ed Conrad “man of coal”