Research Discussion: This Sums It Up Nicely ...

This Sums It Up Nicely ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can understand
them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it
figured out. We have a lot of work to do.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of
entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency. It will be far
easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore
the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate
willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a
mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the Prince of the Fools should
not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their
prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to
survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Liberals, please refrain from responding ... we already know you're
suffering
from that Mental Disorder called Liberalism.

Clave
2011-06-17 19:12:19 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can
> understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over
> there has it figured out. We have a lot of work to do.
>
> "The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of
> entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency...

Yeah, 22 whole years as an independent country sure has made experts of the
Czechs in Democracy and representative government.

Christ, what an idiot.

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can
>> understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over
>> there has it figured out. We have a lot of work to do.
>>
>> "The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of
>> entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency...
>
> Yeah, 22 whole years as an independent country sure has made experts of
> the Czechs in Democracy and representative government.
>
> Christ, what an idiot.

If you really want to see a bona fide idiot, Clave, take a good look in the
mirror.
It is mindless baboons like yourself who voted for the Community Organizer
who
are responsible for the mess he has created. "But he is so well spoken" did
turn
out to be the product of modern technology, i.e. the teleprompter. The
Nigger
has yet to have an original thought ... or you, for that matter.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-17 19:40:16 EST
On Jun 17, 7:30 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

> > "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can
> >> understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over
> >> there has it figured out. We have a lot of work to do.
>
> >> "The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of
> >> entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency...
>
> > Yeah, 22 whole years as an independent country sure has made experts of
> > the Czechs in Democracy and representative government.
>
> > Christ, what an idiot.
>
> If you really want to see a bona fide idiot, Clave, take a good look in the
> mirror.
> It is mindless baboons like yourself who voted for the Community Organizer
> who
> are responsible for the mess he has created. "But he is so well spoken" did
> turn
> out to be the product of modern technology, i.e. the teleprompter. The
> Nigger
> has yet to have an original thought ... or you, for that matter.

Still suffering from your humiliating 2008 election debacle, eh,
Hagar? Take a cooling dive into the trailer park sewage lagoon/pool
and simmer down.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jun 17, 7:30 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

> > "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can
> >> understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over
> >> there has it figured out. We have a lot of work to do.
>
> >> "The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of
> >> entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency...
>
> > Yeah, 22 whole years as an independent country sure has made experts of
> > the Czechs in Democracy and representative government.
>
> > Christ, what an idiot.
>
> If you really want to see a bona fide idiot, Clave, take a good look in
> the
> mirror.
> It is mindless baboons like yourself who voted for the Community Organizer
> who
> are responsible for the mess he has created. "But he is so well spoken"
> did
> turn
> out to be the product of modern technology, i.e. the teleprompter. The
> Nigger
> has yet to have an original thought ... or you, for that matter.

Still suffering from your humiliating 2008 election debacle, eh,
Hagar? Take a cooling dive into the trailer park sewage lagoon/pool
and simmer down.

*** You don't have any original thoughts either, do you, you bed-wetting,
inbred hillbilly failure ... it's in your Liberal genes ... and just like
Oh'Bummer,
you white Missoura monkeys (and socks) are clueless as well.

Clave
2011-06-17 21:00:50 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<...>

> If you really want to see a bona fide idiot...

I don't necessarily *want* to see a bona fide idiot, but here you are
posting day after day.

The people of the US knew better than you in 2008 (really, McCain/Palin?),
and your ass is still chapped and sore about it.

Man up, get over it and get the fuck on with what you call your life.

Christ, what an asshole.

Jim

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

The problem is that we still have crackers. A good crackerectomy would
solve most of our problems.

< snip >

> The problem is that we still have crackers. A good crackerectomy would
> solve most of our problems.

Well, at least you're admitting that you're the problem ...
You know what to do next, redneck ....

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> <...>
>
>> If you really want to see a bona fide idiot...
>
> I don't necessarily *want* to see a bona fide idiot, but here you are
> posting day after day.
>
> The people of the US knew better than you in 2008 (really, McCain/Palin?),
> and your ass is still chapped and sore about it.

*** Well, we thought a war hero could easily beat a Community Organizing
liar ... guess we were wrong about that, but not about the liar part. How
many of his campaign promises of Transparency and CNN aired sessions and
no Earmarks and on and on, has he fulfilled ... I forgot, so please refresh
my
memory, you ignorant dunce ...

The Patriot
2011-06-18 15:22:01 EST

> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in
> message
> On Jun 17, 7:30 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

>> > "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > Yeah, 22 whole years as an independent country
>> > sure has made experts of
>> > the Czechs in Democracy and representative
>> > government.
>>
>> > Christ, what an idiot.
>>
>> If you really want to see a bona fide idiot, Clave,
>> take a good look in the
>> mirror.
>> It is mindless baboons like yourself who voted for
>> the Community Organizer
>> who
>> are responsible for the mess he has created. "But he
>> is so well spoken" did
>> turn
>> out to be the product of modern technology, i.e. the
>> teleprompter. The
>> Nigger
>> has yet to have an original thought ... or you, for
>> that matter.
>
> Still suffering from your humiliating 2008 election
> debacle, eh,
> Hagar? Take a cooling dive into the trailer park
> sewage lagoon/pool
> and simmer down.
>
> *** You don't have any original thoughts either, do
> you, you bed-wetting,
> inbred hillbilly failure ... it's in your Liberal
> genes ... and just like Oh'Bummer,
> you white Missoura monkeys (and socks) are clueless
> as well.
Hell! He ain't white!

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)