Research Discussion: How Much Longer Must Our Planet EARTH Live Under The THREAT Of Truth-TERRORISTS: A.K.A. Debunkers?

How Much Longer Must Our Planet EARTH Live Under The THREAT Of Truth-TERRORISTS: A.K.A. Debunkers?

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2011-06-16 12:10:56 EST
How much longer must our planet EARTH live under the THREAT of truth-
terrorists A.K.A. Debunkers? The short answer is NO LONGER. I have
asked the Octagon® once again to declare an all-out war against every
single debunker on THIS ISLAND EARTH. Also, friends of debunkers as
well as debunker sympathizers, supporters, enablers, devotees and
debunker enthusiasts will also have to be detained. We will never be
truly free as long as debunkers can interfere with "our" way of live.
DOWN WITH DEBUNKERS!!!! : - ()

Update: I have asked the Top Cop to start rounding up debunkers (as
well as
supporters, sympathizers, suspected debunkers, and debunker enablers)
and detain them in FEMA camps. So far he has NOT responded,
but will any moment now.

Further Update: I have asked NATO to pull start bombing
every debunker stronghold, they said they WOULD get
back to me.

Watch out DEBUNKERS for further updates!!!

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:10:56 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
ASA <science@zzz.com> wrote:

>How much longer must our planet EARTH live under the THREAT of truth-
>terrorists A.K.A. Debunkers? The short answer is NO LONGER. I have
>asked the OctagonR once again to declare an all-out war against every
>single debunker on THIS ISLAND EARTH. Also, friends of debunkers as
>well as debunker sympathizers, supporters, enablers, devotees and
>debunker enthusiasts will also have to be detained. We will never be
>truly free as long as debunkers can interfere with "our" way of live.
>DOWN WITH DEBUNKERS!!!! : - ()
>
>Update: I have asked the Top Cop to start rounding up debunkers (as
>well as
>supporters, sympathizers, suspected debunkers, and debunker enablers)
>and detain them in FEMA camps. So far he has NOT responded,
>but will any moment now.
>
>Further Update: I have asked NATO to pull start bombing
>every debunker stronghold, they said they WOULD get
>back to me.
>
>Watch out DEBUNKERS for further updates!!!

Request to sniff all the Debunkers underpants at FEMANATO, denied !

_______________________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-06-19 01:53:07 EST
On Jun 16, 11:01 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:10:56 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
>

> ASA <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >How much longer must our planet EARTH live under the THREAT of truth-
> >terrorists A.K.A. Debunkers?  The short answer is NO LONGER.  I have
> >asked the OctagonR once again to declare an all-out war against every
> >single debunker on THIS ISLAND EARTH.  Also, friends of debunkers as
> >well as debunker sympathizers, supporters, enablers, devotees and
> >debunker enthusiasts will also have to be detained.  We will never be
> >truly free as long as debunkers can interfere with "our" way of live.
> >DOWN WITH DEBUNKERS!!!!   : - ()
>
> >Update: I have asked the Top Cop to start rounding up debunkers (as
> >well as
> >supporters, sympathizers, suspected debunkers, and debunker enablers)
> >and detain them in FEMA camps.  So far he has NOT responded,
> >but will any moment now.
>
> >Further Update:  I have asked NATO to pull start bombing
> >every debunker stronghold, they said they WOULD get
> >back to me.
>
> >Watch out DEBUNKERS for further updates!!!
>
> Request to sniff all the Debunkers underpants at FEMANATO, denied !
>
> _______________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

You and YOUR kind are NOT welcome here. Please pull over the next
mobile-execution van in your neighborhood to transport you and your
cult to the nearest FEMA camp. Don't wait, do it today. Or else the
Øctagon® may have to use the bismuth-magnesium anti-matter bomb to get
you to comply. Let us pray it won't come to that!! Now get moving!!

Sir ArtiØ

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 22:53:07 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Jun 16, 11:01 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:10:56 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
>>

>> ASA <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >How much longer must our planet EARTH live under the THREAT of truth-
>> >terrorists A.K.A. Debunkers?  The short answer is NO LONGER.  I have
>> >asked the OctagonR once again to declare an all-out war against every
>> >single debunker on THIS ISLAND EARTH.  Also, friends of debunkers as
>> >well as debunker sympathizers, supporters, enablers, devotees and
>> >debunker enthusiasts will also have to be detained.  We will never be
>> >truly free as long as debunkers can interfere with "our" way of live.
>> >DOWN WITH DEBUNKERS!!!!   : - ()
>>
>> >Update: I have asked the Top Cop to start rounding up debunkers (as
>> >well as
>> >supporters, sympathizers, suspected debunkers, and debunker enablers)
>> >and detain them in FEMA camps.  So far he has NOT responded,
>> >but will any moment now.
>>
>> >Further Update:  I have asked NATO to pull start bombing
>> >every debunker stronghold, they said they WOULD get
>> >back to me.
>>
>> >Watch out DEBUNKERS for further updates!!!
>>
>> Request to sniff all the Debunkers underpants at FEMANATO, denied !
>>

>You and YOUR kind are NOT welcome here. Please pull over the next
>mobile-execution van in your neighborhood to transport you and your
>cult to the nearest FEMA camp. Don't wait, do it today. Or else the
>Øctagon® may have to use the bismuth-magnesium anti-matter bomb to get
>you to comply. Let us pray it won't come to that!! Now get moving!!
>
>Sir ArtiØ

WARNING Dear Robot Sir ArtiØ.

Life is Alive and Well !!!

In Clusters of Galaxies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-06-19 09:45:34 EST
On Jun 19, 1:33 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 22:53:07 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 16, 11:01 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> Request to sniff all the Debunkers underpants at FEMANATO, denied !
>
> >You and YOUR kind are NOT welcome here.  Please pull over the next
> >mobile-execution van in your neighborhood to transport you and your
> >cult to the nearest FEMA camp.  Don't wait, do it today.  Or else the
> > ctagon may have to use the bismuth-magnesium anti-matter bomb to get
> >you to comply.  Let us pray it won't come to that!!  Now get moving!!
>
> >Sir Arti
>
> WARNING Dear Robot Sir Arti .
>
> Life is Alive and Well !!!
>
> In Clusters of Galaxies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> _________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>
> proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo
>
> Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

This is your only warning, take heed. Time is short for the debunkers
because ALL MANKIND has risen up and is determined to expunge every
single debunker from THIS ISLAND EARTH!! You had your chance and now
it's over. Goodbye Debunkers!! :)

You and YOUR kind are NOT welcome here. Please pull over the next
mobile-execution van in your neighborhood to transport you and your
cult to the nearest FEMA camp. Don't wait, do it today. Or else the
Øctagon® may have to use the bismuth-magnesium anti-matter bomb to get
you to comply. Let us pray it won't come to that!! Now get moving!!

Sir ArtiØ

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-06-19 14:38:15 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> This is your only warning, take heed.

Request DENIED, sockboi.

"I have defined it 100 times and lost my account at AOL for doing so"
and "I have lost no accounts for spamming." - Edmo trying to have it
both ways.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-06-20 04:28:45 EST
On Jun 19, 11:38 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:aeaa7cb7-9526-483c-9d05-ecb97e731124@p9g2000prh.googlegroups.com:
>
> > This is your only warning, take heed.
>
> Request DENIED, sockboi.
>
> --
> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>  "I have defined it 100 times and lost my account at AOL for doing so"
> and "I have lost no accounts for spamming." - Edmo trying to have it
> both ways.

That was NOT, I repeat, was snot a request. I have forwarded your
coordinates to NATO and hopefully they can schedule the gamma-ray
bombing in your area as soon as possible. Since I suspect you will
not surrender, you leave us no choice.

This is your only warning, take heed. Time is short for the debunkers
because ALL MANKIND has risen up and is determined to expunge every
single debunker from THIS ISLAND EARTH!! You had your chance and now
it's over. Goodbye Debunkers!! :)

You and YOUR kind are NOT welcome here. Please pull over the next
mobile-execution van in your neighborhood to transport you and your
cult to the nearest FEMA camp. Don't wait, do it today. Or else the
Øctagon® may have to use the bismuth-magnesium anti-matter bomb to get
you to comply. Let us pray it won't come to that!! Now get moving!!

Sir ArtiØ

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 01:28:45 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Jun 19, 11:38 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:aeaa7cb7-9526-483c-9d05-ecb97e731124@p9g2000prh.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > This is your only warning, take heed.
>>
>> Request DENIED, sockboi.
>>
>> --
>> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
>> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
>> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
>> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
>> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>>  "I have defined it 100 times and lost my account at AOL for doing so"
>> and "I have lost no accounts for spamming." - Edmo trying to have it
>> both ways.
>
>That was NOT, I repeat, was snot a request. I have forwarded your
>coordinates to NATO and hopefully they can schedule the gamma-ray
>bombing in your area as soon as possible. Since I suspect you will
>not surrender, you leave us no choice.
>
>This is your only warning, take heed. Time is short for the debunkers
>because ALL MANKIND has risen up and is determined to expunge every
>single debunker from THIS ISLAND EARTH!! You had your chance and now
>it's over. Goodbye Debunkers!! :)
>
>You and YOUR kind are NOT welcome here. Please pull over the next
>mobile-execution van in your neighborhood to transport you and your
>cult to the nearest FEMA camp. Don't wait, do it today. Or else the
>Øctagon® may have to use the bismuth-magnesium anti-matter bomb to get
>you to comply. Let us pray it won't come to that!! Now get moving!!
>
>Sir ArtiØ

Love to Sir ArtiØ.

_____________________

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-06-20 09:03:43 EST
On Jun 20, 5:32 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 01:28:45 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:

> >> Request DENIED, sockboi.
>
> >> --
> >> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> >> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> >> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> >> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> >> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
> >>  "I have defined it 100 times and lost my account at AOL for doing so"
> >> and "I have lost no accounts for spamming." - Edmo trying to have it
> >> both ways.
>
> >That was NOT, I repeat, was snot a request.  I have forwarded your
> >coordinates to NATO and hopefully they can schedule the gamma-ray
> >bombing in your area as soon as possible.  Since I suspect you will
> >not surrender, you leave us no choice.
>
> >This is your only warning, take heed.  Time is short for the debunkers
> >because ALL MANKIND has risen up and is determined to expunge every
> >single debunker from THIS ISLAND EARTH!!  You had your chance and now
> >it's over.  Goodbye Debunkers!! :)
>
> >You and YOUR kind are NOT welcome here.  Please pull over the next
> >mobile-execution van in your neighborhood to transport you and your
> >cult to the nearest FEMA camp.  Don't wait, do it today.  Or else the
> >Øctagon® may have to use the bismuth-magnesium anti-matter bomb to get
> >you to comply.  Let us pray it won't come to that!!  Now get moving!!
>
> >Sir ArtiØ
>
> Love to Sir ArtiØ.
>
> _____________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>
> proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo
>
> Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___
You are hereby officially banned from this newsgroup. You MUST
comply.

That was NOT, I repeat, it was not a request. I have forwarded your
coordinates to NATO and hopefully they can schedule the gamma-ray
bombing in your area as soon as possible. Since I suspect you will
not surrender, you leave us no choice.

This is your only warning, take heed. Time is short for the debunkers
because ALL MANKIND has risen up and is determined to expunge every
single debunker from THIS ISLAND EARTH!! You had your chance and now
it's over. Goodbye Debunkers!! :)

You and YOUR kind are NOT welcome here. Please pull over the next
mobile-execution van in your neighborhood to transport you and your
cult to the nearest FEMA camp. Don't wait, do it today. Or else the
Øctagon® may have to use the bismuth-magnesium anti-matter bomb to get
you to comply. Let us pray it won't come to that!! Now get moving!!

Sir ArtiØ

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-06-21 19:49:42 EST

> On Jun 19, 11:38\ufffdam, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote
>> innews:a
> eaa7cb7-9526-483c-9d05-ecb97e731124@p9g2000prh.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > This is your only warning, take heed.
>>
>> Request DENIED, sockboi.
>>
>> --
>> Cujo - \ufffdThe Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
>> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme
>> Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 &
>> 4/2007 HL&S award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer -
>> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008.
>> COOSN-266-06-01895. \ufffd"I have defined it 100 times and lost my account
>> at AOL for doing so" and "I have lost no accounts for spamming." -
>> Edmo trying to have it both ways.
>
> That was NOT, I repeat, was snot a request.

Request for snot is DENIED, freak.

"Hence, because of the book I wrote, my credibility is etched
in history." - Edmo the self-published fool.