Research Discussion: Never Be Racist.

Never Be Racist.

Herbert Glazier
2011-06-15 08:08:51 EST
On Jun 15, 9:54 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Never Be Racist.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1xrTvYdIqw
>
> Before Auckland there, I was in Australia with a lot of Australian
> friends but they were very racist. So I left the country.
>
> Please whatever you do don't ever be racist. Because the best moments
> of my life were sitting down with people from other countries and
> sharing conversation about history, culture, music, art, and language.
>
> I was working part time at backpackers hostels and met many people
> from all over the world. Fantastic days !!!
>
> ____________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>
> proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo
>
> Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Horry this post of yours proves you have a picture of Einstein in your
den. You have a pictuure of Cactus Saul wearing tights in your bath
room. You use pages of the bible for toilet paper to wipe bull shit
off your mouth. Your post proves you are full of shit. You must take
us as fools. Get a life. Not a virtual life you make up in your
mostly worthless posts. You saving the world Ha Ha Ha TreBert

[...]

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 05:08:51 -0700 (PDT), herbert glazier
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 15, 9:54 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Never Be Racist.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1xrTvYdIqw
>>
>> Before Auckland there, I was in Australia with a lot of Australian
>> friends but they were very racist. So I left the country.
>>
>> Please whatever you do don't ever be racist. Because the best moments
>> of my life were sitting down with people from other countries and
>> sharing conversation about history, culture, music, art, and language.
>>
>> I was working part time at backpackers hostels and met many people
>> from all over the world. Fantastic days !!!
>>
>> ____________________________
>>

>> ___
>
>Horry this post of yours proves you have a picture of Einstein in your
>den. You have a pictuure of Cactus Saul wearing tights in your bath
>room. You use pages of the bible for toilet paper to wipe bull shit
>off your mouth. Your post proves you are full of shit. You must take
>us as fools. Get a life. Not a virtual life you make up in your
>mostly worthless posts. You saving the world Ha Ha Ha TreBert

Oh, I see you have been infected by the evil aliens.

And, you do not like my video...

<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 15, 9:54 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Never Be Racist.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1xrTvYdIqw
>>
>> Before Auckland there, I was in Australia with a lot of Australian
>> friends but they were very racist. So I left the country.
>>
>> Please whatever you do don't ever be racist. Because the best moments
>> of my life were sitting down with people from other countries and
>> sharing conversation about history, culture, music, art, and language.
>>
>> I was working part time at backpackers hostels and met many people
>> from all over the world. Fantastic days !!!

>Horry this post of yours proves you have a picture of Einstein in your
>den. You have a pictuure of Cactus Saul wearing tights in your bath
>room. You use pages of the bible for toilet paper to wipe bull shit
>off your mouth. Your post proves you are full of shit. You must take
>us as fools. Get a life. Not a virtual life you make up in your
>mostly worthless posts. You saving the world Ha Ha Ha TreBert

Seeing as you know everything else Bert...

I am actualy really saving Planet Earth...

And I have millions of FaceBooks and NewsGroups and much more to prove
it to you. (Oh my videos at the LA-Times and News.Yahoo.com)

What have you got Bert ?
One sniviling wet lonely personal facebook page
and a few hundred soppy whining newsgroups posts?
And a complaints department for
The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry !!!

Bless You.

______________________________

On Jun 15, 6:54 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Never Be Racist.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1xrTvYdIqw
>
> Before Auckland there, I was in Australia with a lot of Australian
> friends but they were very racist. So I left the country.
>
> Please whatever you do don't ever be racist. Because the best moments
> of my life were sitting down with people from other countries and
> sharing conversation about history, culture, music, art, and language.
>
> I was working part time at backpackers hostels and met many people
> from all over the world. Fantastic days !!!
>
> ____________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>
> proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo
>
> Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

In other words, no individuals or fellow groups of social/political or
faith-based cartels and cabals that are well known as being racist and
never police their own kind (unless caught red-handed and prosecuted
by outsiders) are ever responsible for anything bad that happens?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

On Jun 15, 5:08 am, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 9:54 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > Never Be Racist.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1xrTvYdIqw
>
> > Before Auckland there, I was in Australia with a lot of Australian
> > friends but they were very racist. So I left the country.
>
> > Please whatever you do don't ever be racist. Because the best moments
> > of my life were sitting down with people from other countries and
> > sharing conversation about history, culture, music, art, and language.
>
> > I was working part time at backpackers hostels and met many people
> > from all over the world. Fantastic days !!!
>
> > ____________________________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> > Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>
> > proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo
>
> > Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> > For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> > "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> Horry this post of yours proves you have a picture of Einstein in your
> den. You have a pictuure of Cactus Saul wearing tights in your bath
> room. You use pages of the bible for toilet paper to wipe bull shit
> off your mouth.  Your post proves you are full of shit. You must take
> us as fools.  Get a life. Not a virtual life you make up in your
> mostly worthless posts.  You saving the world Ha Ha Ha  TreBert

Sir Gilligan Horry is a pathetic joke, as well as a mainstream FUD-
master, so we're supposed to laugh at his mostly worthless
contributions that we do not have to read.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

John Smith
2011-06-15 12:41:43 EST
On 6/15/2011 9:15 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

> In other words, no individuals or fellow groups of social/political or
> faith-based cartels and cabals that are well known as being racist and
> never police their own kind (unless caught red-handed and prosecuted
> by outsiders) are ever responsible for anything bad that happens?
>
> http://www.wanttoknow.info/
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Negros are VERY BAD about policing their own. They will run in defense
of a criminal, IF HE IS NEGRO! This is probably the major factor in
them being unable to escape the crime and violence which surrounds them
and holds them enslaved to the criminal world. Even worse, they refuse
to police their own populations, and rather than punishing attacks and
crimes on other races, it is generally encouraged.

This trait is equally shared by the indians from mexico.

The Asians also refuse to involve police in their races affairs,
however, THEY DO POLICE THEIR POPULATIONS. Often the punishment that
they inflict on their own to discourage individuals is harsher than what
would be doled out by our courts and jails! This is probably the major
reason why you will find many groups of Asians being held in high
respect in the larger outlying communities around them ...

This is just simply how it is ... any observation of these groups,
anywhere in the country, will always be the same ...

Until those races and groups fix their own problems, they just exist as
groups to fill our prisons ...

--

Regards,
JS

On Jun 15, 9:41 am, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
> On 6/15/2011 9:15 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

> > In other words, no individuals or fellow groups of social/political or
> > faith-based cartels and cabals that are well known as being racist and
> > never police their own kind (unless caught red-handed and prosecuted
> > by outsiders) are ever responsible for anything bad that happens?
>
> >  http://www.wanttoknow.info/
> >  http://translate.google.com/#
> >   Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”
>
> Negros are VERY BAD about policing their own.  They will run in defense
> of a criminal, IF HE IS NEGRO!  This is probably the major factor in
> them being unable to escape the crime and violence which surrounds them
> and holds them enslaved to the criminal world.  Even worse, they refuse
> to police their own populations, and rather than punishing attacks and
> crimes on other races, it is generally encouraged.
>
> This trait is equally shared by the indians from mexico.
>
> The Asians also refuse to involve police in their races affairs,
> however, THEY DO POLICE THEIR POPULATIONS.  Often the punishment that
> they inflict on their own to discourage individuals is harsher than what
> would be doled out by our courts and jails!  This is probably the major
> reason why you will find many groups of Asians being held in high
> respect in the larger outlying communities around them ...
>
> This is just simply how it is ... any observation of these groups,
> anywhere in the country, will always be the same ...
>
> Until those races and groups fix their own problems, they just exist as
> groups to fill our prisons ...
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> JS
> “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain
> the people, it’s an instrument for the people to restrain the
> government.” -- Patrick Henry

When our mainstream media, the public funded police force (including
our SEC and many other government agencies), and their supposed
justice system (including incarceration) is extensively staffed with
those of the same social/political and/or faith-based biased ethnicity
that's doing most of the serious crimes against humanity, is kind of a
hard-nosed conflict of interest.

William Mook has researched and managed to nail some of these
persistent skulduggery individuals and groups for what they really
are. I would kinda expect Mook to turn up as severely incapacitated
or dead because of what disclosures he as shared with us.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Porch Monkey Tails
2011-06-17 00:00:59 EST
In article <l9ehv6d2ad21j0bgjvap13n4027h1aadoj@4ax.com>
Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> Never Be Racist.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1xrTvYdIqw
>
> Before Auckland there, I was in Australia with a lot of Australian
> friends but they were very racist. So I left the country.
>
> Please whatever you do don't ever be racist. Because the best moments
> of my life were sitting down with people from other countries and
> sharing conversation about history, culture, music, art, and language.
>
> I was working part time at backpackers hostels and met many people
> from all over the world. Fantastic days !!!

How about one slightly used Arab jackass named Obama? If you
got room for him over there, we'll gladly pay for a one way
plane ticket.

"Porch Monkey Tails" wrote in message

In article <l9ehv6d2ad21j0bgjvap13n4027h1aadoj@4ax.com>
Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> Never Be Racist.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1xrTvYdIqw
>
> Before Auckland there, I was in Australia with a lot of Australian
> friends but they were very racist. So I left the country.
>
> Please whatever you do don't ever be racist. Because the best moments
> of my life were sitting down with people from other countries and
> sharing conversation about history, culture, music, art, and language.
>
> I was working part time at backpackers hostels and met many people
> from all over the world. Fantastic days !!!

How about one slightly used Arab jackass named Obama? If you
got room for him over there, we'll gladly pay for a one way
plane ticket.
On the other hand, if you'd like to come over here you could meet Porch
Monkey, a certified white trash illiterate trailer dwelling bigot.