Research Discussion: TreBert ... Come On... What Is Your Main Complaint ?

TreBert ... Come On... What Is Your Main Complaint ?

TreBert ... Come On... What is Your Main Complaint ?

Come On, talk with me all day and night.

I will have you !!!

_________

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Herbert Glazier
2011-06-16 10:14:57 EST
On Jun 15, 10:39 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> TreBert ... Come On... What is Your Main Complaint ?
>
> Come On, talk with me all day and night.
>
> I will have you !!!
>
> _________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>
> proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo
>
> Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

I am hurt by my government both physically and mentally . I can
remember the 30s when America was a democracy. My fight to keep it
from going to a GOP Mafia fascist county gave me much physical pain.
Osceola sheriff "Bob Hansell" under orders from Severn Trent tried 3
times to have me killed by his deputies. All this happened 6 months
ago. All this reported to Justice Department and FBI They claim to be
looking into it. Hmmm O Ya Get the picture. I am a man without a
country. My death would be used to keep trouble makers in line.
Severn Trent is 100% Mafia,as is Waste Management,Swift Foods(maker of
Tang.) These were owned by the Godfather over 60 years ago. At this
spacetime the Godfather owns the USA lock stock and barrel. Best to
keep in mind JFK and his brother Bobby were trouble makers,and we know
they were shot Mafia style (back of the head) O Ya it was not done by
the Mafia. Palin will be our next president. She is a winner. The
Godfather will spend 2 billion of tax payers money to see she picks
flowers in the Rose Garden TreBert

On Jun 16, 7:14 am, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 10:39 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > TreBert ... Come On... What is Your Main Complaint ?
>
> > Come On, talk with me all day and night.
>
> > I will have you !!!
>
> > _________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> > Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>
> > proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo
>
> > Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> > For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> > "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> I am hurt by my government both physically and mentally . I can
> remember the 30s when America was a democracy. My fight to keep it
> from going to a GOP Mafia fascist county gave me much physical pain.
> Osceola sheriff "Bob Hansell" under orders from Severn Trent tried 3
> times to have me killed by his deputies. All this happened 6 months
> ago. All this reported to Justice Department and FBI  They claim to be
> looking into it. Hmmm  O Ya   Get the picture.  I am a man without a
> country.  My death would be used to keep trouble makers in line.
> Severn Trent is 100% Mafia,as is Waste Management,Swift Foods(maker of
> Tang.) These were owned by the Godfather over 60 years ago. At this
> spacetime the Godfather owns the USA lock stock and barrel.   Best to
> keep in mind JFK and his brother Bobby were trouble makers,and we know
> they were shot Mafia style (back of the head)  O Ya it was not done by
> the Mafia.     Palin will be our next president. She is a winner. The
> Godfather will spend 2 billion of tax payers money to see she picks
> flowers in the Rose Garden     TreBert

Actually JFK got that second kill-shot from the front.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk.uncensored/browse_frm/thread/340e18c5fefc694e?hl=en#

FUD-masters, and especially those of the GOP/ZNR redneck kind will
never understand, because they think this world mess and excessive
disparity is funny and well worth all the global inflation, carnage
and other collateral damage. They're actually happy campers about TWA
flight-800, 9/11 and other wars before and after. Their half century
of cold-war was mutually perpetrated, and that too was a very good
thing for their public-funded mainstream status-quo.

You should read some of the investigative research into history that
William Mook has to offer, not that others having been offering the
same for decades.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

BDK
2011-06-16 22:02:51 EST
In article <4a112fb3-738e-4cc5-9f0c-4838f14a4e4f@
34g2000pru.googlegroups.com>, bradguth@gmail.com says...

> [...]
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk.uncensored/browse_frm/thread/340e18c5fefc694e?hl=en#
>
> FUD-masters, and especially those of the GOP/ZNR redneck kind will
> never understand, because they think this world mess and excessive
> disparity is funny and well worth all the global inflation, carnage
> and other collateral damage. They're actually happy campers about TWA
> flight-800, 9/11 and other wars before and after. Their half century
> of cold-war was mutually perpetrated, and that too was a very good
> thing for their public-funded mainstream status-quo.
>
> You should read some of the investigative research into history that
> William Mook has to offer, not that others having been offering the
> same for decades.
>
> http://www.wanttoknow.info/
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?

I'm beginning to think this William Mook is a Guthballian invention, as
I can't seem to really find all this stuff you're always droning on
about, and you refuse to post any links to it.

So does it exist in our universe, or just in the one you inhabit?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Herbert Glazier
2011-06-17 06:50:08 EST
On Jun 16, 10:14 am, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Jun 15, 10:39 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > TreBert ... Come On... What is Your Main Complaint ?
>
> > Come On, talk with me all day and night.
>
> > I will have you !!!
>
> > _________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> > Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>
> > proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo
>
> > Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> > For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> > "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> I am hurt by my government both physically and mentally . I can
> remember the 30s when America was a democracy. My fight to keep it
> from going to a GOP Mafia fascist county gave me much physical pain.
> Osceola sheriff "Bob Hansell" under orders from Severn Trent tried 3
> times to have me killed by his deputies. All this happened 6 months
> ago. All this reported to Justice Department and FBI  They claim to be
> looking into it. Hmmm  O Ya   Get the picture.  I am a man without a
> country.  My death would be used to keep trouble makers in line.
> Severn Trent is 100% Mafia,as is Waste Management,Swift Foods(maker of
> Tang.) These were owned by the Godfather over 60 years ago. At this
> spacetime the Godfather owns the USA lock stock and barrel.   Best to
> keep in mind JFK and his brother Bobby were trouble makers,and we know
> they were shot Mafia style (back of the head)  O Ya it was not done by
> the Mafia.     Palin will be our next president. She is a winner. The
> Godfather will spend 2 billion of tax payers money to see she picks
> flowers in the Rose Garden     TreBert

I feel bad that now being old,and spacetime running out I after
thinking gravity since I was 8 years old (for 75 years) best I could
come up with is G=EMC^2 and my "Convex curving of space." for
expansion. Like Newton I will leave action over distance for future
great thinkers. TreBert

On Jun 17, 3:50 am, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 16, 10:14 am, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 15, 10:39 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > TreBert ... Come On... What is Your Main Complaint ?
>
> > > Come On, talk with me all day and night.
>
> > > I will have you !!!
>
> > > _________
>
> > > ___
>
> > > ___
>
> > > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> > > Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>
> > > proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo
>
> > > Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI
>
> > > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> > > For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > > I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> > > "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > > ___
>
> > I am hurt by my government both physically and mentally . I can
> > remember the 30s when America was a democracy. My fight to keep it
> > from going to a GOP Mafia fascist county gave me much physical pain.
> > Osceola sheriff "Bob Hansell" under orders from Severn Trent tried 3
> > times to have me killed by his deputies. All this happened 6 months
> > ago. All this reported to Justice Department and FBI  They claim to be
> > looking into it. Hmmm  O Ya   Get the picture.  I am a man without a
> > country.  My death would be used to keep trouble makers in line.
> > Severn Trent is 100% Mafia,as is Waste Management,Swift Foods(maker of
> > Tang.) These were owned by the Godfather over 60 years ago. At this
> > spacetime the Godfather owns the USA lock stock and barrel.   Best to
> > keep in mind JFK and his brother Bobby were trouble makers,and we know
> > they were shot Mafia style (back of the head)  O Ya it was not done by
> > the Mafia.     Palin will be our next president. She is a winner. The
> > Godfather will spend 2 billion of tax payers money to see she picks
> > flowers in the Rose Garden     TreBert
>
> I feel bad that now being old,and spacetime running out I after
> thinking gravity since I was 8 years old (for 75 years) best I could
> come up with is G=EMC^2 and my "Convex curving of space." for
> expansion.  Like Newton I will leave action over distance for future
> great thinkers.  TreBert

Unless others like HVAC, Hagar, BDK and their rabbi Saul Levy manage
to erase your postings here in Google Groups or Usenet/newsgroups
(Google NOVA as well as DARPA, CIA/MI6 and Qinetiq can do just that),
at least K12s and others will be able to read about your life,
research and accomplishments.

I've told you how to do this a whole lot better, such as starting your
own Google Group and Google Documents for publishing your heart out
(you could even turn on "spell check"), but then you always seem to
already know everything better than anyone else. Good luck with that
independent method.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

On Jun 16, 7:02 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <4a112fb3-738e-4cc5-9f0c-4838f14a4e4f@
> 34g2000pru.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

> > > I am hurt by my government both physically and mentally . I can
> > > remember the 30s when America was a democracy. My fight to keep it
> > > from going to a GOP Mafia fascist county gave me much physical pain.
> > > Osceola sheriff "Bob Hansell" under orders from Severn Trent tried 3
> > > times to have me killed by his deputies. All this happened 6 months
> > > ago. All this reported to Justice Department and FBI They claim to be
> > > looking into it. Hmmm O Ya Get the picture. I am a man without a
> > > country. My death would be used to keep trouble makers in line.
> > > Severn Trent is 100% Mafia,as is Waste Management,Swift Foods(maker of
> > > Tang.) These were owned by the Godfather over 60 years ago. At this
> > > spacetime the Godfather owns the USA lock stock and barrel. Best to
> > > keep in mind JFK and his brother Bobby were trouble makers,and we know
> > > they were shot Mafia style (back of the head) O Ya it was not done by
> > > the Mafia. Palin will be our next president. She is a winner. The
> > > Godfather will spend 2 billion of tax payers money to see she picks
> > > flowers in the Rose Garden TreBert
>
> > Actually JFK got that second kill-shot from the front.
> >  http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk.uncensored/brows...
>
> >  FUD-masters, and especially those of the GOP/ZNR redneck kind will
> > never understand, because they think this world mess and excessive
> > disparity is funny and well worth all the global inflation, carnage
> > and other collateral damage.  They're actually happy campers about TWA
> > flight-800, 9/11 and other wars before and after.  Their half century
> > of cold-war was mutually perpetrated, and that too was a very good
> > thing for their public-funded mainstream status-quo.
>
> > You should read some of the investigative research into history that
> > William Mook has to offer, not that others having been offering the
> > same for decades.
>
> >  http://www.wanttoknow.info/
> >  http://translate.google.com/#
> >  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?
>
> I'm beginning to think this William Mook is a Guthballian invention, as
> I can't seem to really find all this stuff you're always droning on
> about, and you refuse to post any links to it.
>
> So does it exist in our universe, or just in the one you inhabit?
>
> --
> BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
?

BDK
2011-06-17 23:27:54 EST
In article <5d052834-7647-47a7-a1f6-b95b5b637998
@z15g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, bradguth@gmail.com says...

> On Jun 16, 7:02 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> > In article <4a112fb3-738e-4cc5-9f0c-4838f14a4e4f@
> > 34g2000pru.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

> > > Actually JFK got that second kill-shot from the front.
> > >  http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk.uncensored/brows...
> >
> > >  FUD-masters, and especially those of the GOP/ZNR redneck kind will
> > > never understand, because they think this world mess and excessive
> > > disparity is funny and well worth all the global inflation, carnage
> > > and other collateral damage.  They're actually happy campers about TWA
> > > flight-800, 9/11 and other wars before and after.  Their half century
> > > of cold-war was mutually perpetrated, and that too was a very good
> > > thing for their public-funded mainstream status-quo.
> >
> > > You should read some of the investigative research into history that
> > > William Mook has to offer, not that others having been offering the
> > > same for decades.
> >
> > >  http://www.wanttoknow.info/
> > >  http://translate.google.com/#
> > >  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?
> >
> > I'm beginning to think this William Mook is a Guthballian invention, as
> > I can't seem to really find all this stuff you're always droning on
> > about, and you refuse to post any links to it.
> >
> > So does it exist in our universe, or just in the one you inhabit?
> >
> > --
> > BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
> ?

I would think even you would understand that question, Brad. Please post
a link to this supposed research into history that Mook has done, or
please stop yammering about him.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Herbert Glazier
2011-06-19 10:01:38 EST
On Jun 15, 10:39 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> TreBert ... Come On... What is Your Main Complaint ?
>
> Come On, talk with me all day and night.
>
> I will have you !!!
>
> _________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>
> proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo
>
> Rolf Harris :: Waltzing Matilda (with lyrics and explanation of them)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Main complaint is I can not exist in a fascist country. I have lived
to long. I can remember USA having love,and hating wars. When poor
were given respect,and not called "Dead Beats" When workers took
great pride in what they built. Now Toyota is #1 Fords are killers. I
would be bare ass if not for Chinese workers America will go the way
of the Greeks. That is one of my easy predictions. Made in China but
still using the name Levi is what its all about. Double A told me
that TreBert

Herbert Glazier
2011-06-19 11:46:22 EST