Research Discussion: Scott Walker Wins In Wisconsin ... Again

Scott Walker Wins In Wisconsin ... Again

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Despite all the "Schadenfreude" displayed by a collection of hapless
and totally ignorant Missoura hicks like the noTroll2012 and his
socks TOIDI KILGORE and Jason "Butt-hole" Browneye, the
Wisconsin Supreme Court overturned the Lower Courts decision
on the legality of stripping the Union scumbags of their perceived parasitic
"rights" to fuck the general tax paying public by draining
the State coffers for their retirement pleasure.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_wisconsin_unions

Read it and weep, Loooosers ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

Despite all the "Schadenfreude" displayed by a collection of hapless
and totally ignorant Missoura hicks like the noTroll2012 and his
socks TOIDI KILGORE and Jason "Butt-hole" Browneye, the
Wisconsin Supreme Court overturned the Lower Courts decision
on the legality of stripping the Union scumbags of their perceived parasitic
"rights" to fuck the general tax paying public by draining
the State coffers for their retirement pleasure.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_wisconsin_unions

Read it and weep, Loooosers ...
Why should I weep?

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Despite all the "Schadenfreude" displayed by a collection of hapless
> and totally ignorant Missoura hicks like the noTroll2012 and his
> socks TOIDI KILGORE and Jason "Butt-hole" Browneye, the
> Wisconsin Supreme Court overturned the Lower Courts decision
> on the legality of stripping the Union scumbags of their perceived
> parasitic
> "rights" to fuck the general tax paying public by draining
> the State coffers for their retirement pleasure.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_wisconsin_unions
>
> Read it and weep, Loooosers ...
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Why should I weep?

Because you pissed all over yourself with glee when the Lower
Court overturned Walker in the first place. Even before that,
you drooled like the baboon you are, at the prospect of a Liberal twat
replacing the Republican on the Supreme Court. Of course,
since you have no brain, you probably don't remember any of it,
you dimwitted hillbilly.

On Jun 15, 7:46 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> > Despite all the "Schadenfreude" displayed by a collection of hapless
> > and totally ignorant Missoura hicks like the noTroll2012 and his
> > socks TOIDI KILGORE and Jason "Butt-hole" Browneye, the
> > Wisconsin Supreme Court overturned the Lower Courts decision
> > on the legality of stripping the Union scumbags of their perceived
> > parasitic
> > "rights" to fuck the general tax paying public by draining
> > the State coffers for their retirement pleasure.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_wisconsin_unions
>
> > Read it and weep, Loooosers ...
> > +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> > Why should I weep?
>
> Because you pissed all over yourself with glee when the Lower
> Court overturned Walker in the first place.  Even before that,
> you drooled like the baboon you are, at the prospect of a Liberal twat
> replacing the Republican on the Supreme Court.  Of course,
> since you have no brain, you probably don't remember any of it,
> you dimwitted hillbilly.

In other words, we shouldn't increase the national minimum wage to
$100/hr plus provide full 100% medical benefits so that tough GOP/ZNR
rednecks like yourself can live large and endlessly gloat with all the
cheese you can possibly eat and poop at the same time?

Oops, which side are you on? (obvious Hagar and fellow company of
redneck bullies approve of pro-slavery, pro-child labor and servitude
until death)

If you were running the union that you belonged to; what would your
retirement bonus loot and benefits have been like?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> Despite all the "Schadenfreude" displayed by a collection of hapless
> and totally ignorant Missoura hicks like the noTroll2012 and his
> socks TOIDI KILGORE and Jason "Butt-hole" Browneye, the
> Wisconsin Supreme Court overturned the Lower Courts decision
> on the legality of stripping the Union scumbags of their perceived
> parasitic
> "rights" to fuck the general tax paying public by draining
> the State coffers for their retirement pleasure.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_wisconsin_unions
>
> Read it and weep, Loooosers ...
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Why should I weep?

Because you pissed all over yourself with glee when the Lower
Court overturned Walker in the first place. Even before that,
you drooled like the baboon you are, at the prospect of a Liberal twat
replacing the Republican on the Supreme Court. Of course,
since you have no brain, you probably don't remember any of it,
you dimwitted hillbilly.
Weep? No. Disappointed? Yes. But the good folks of Wisconsin will soon
realize what frauds Walker and his repug friends are. Give it an election
or two and things will be back to normal. Hey, it's only 10AM out there.
Glad to see you up already you moronic Teahadist slacker.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> Despite all the "Schadenfreude" displayed by a collection of hapless
>> and totally ignorant Missoura hicks like the noTroll2012 and his
>> socks TOIDI KILGORE and Jason "Butt-hole" Browneye, the
>> Wisconsin Supreme Court overturned the Lower Courts decision
>> on the legality of stripping the Union scumbags of their perceived
>> parasitic
>> "rights" to fuck the general tax paying public by draining
>> the State coffers for their retirement pleasure.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_wisconsin_unions
>>
>> Read it and weep, Loooosers ...
>> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>> Why should I weep?
>>

> Because you pissed all over yourself with glee when the Lower
> Court overturned Walker in the first place. Even before that,
> you drooled like the baboon you are, at the prospect of a Liberal twat
> replacing the Republican on the Supreme Court. Of course,
> since you have no brain, you probably don't remember any of it,
> you dimwitted hillbilly.
> Weep? No. Disappointed? Yes. But the good folks of Wisconsin will soon
> realize what frauds Walker and his repug friends are. Give it an election
> or two and things will be back to normal. Hey, it's only 10AM out there.
> Glad to see you up already you moronic Teahadist slacker.

Seems to me they voted Walker into office because the fucking lightweight
Liberals were responsible for the deficit by giving away the store to
useless
punks like yourself. It worked. I think the next election will find the
people of Wisconsin very happy with their choice. Just remember,
Union scum only accounts for 11% of the working population of
the US ... the rest are smart enough not to need Unions ripping
them off for dues that go to Liberals.
I am really sorry that you are too stupid to grasp all that, Troll.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-15 19:38:51 EST
On Jun 15, 7:10 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> >> Despite all the "Schadenfreude" displayed by a collection of hapless
> >> and totally ignorant Missoura hicks like the noTroll2012 and his
> >> socks TOIDI KILGORE and Jason "Butt-hole" Browneye, the
> >> Wisconsin Supreme Court overturned the Lower Courts decision
> >> on the legality of stripping the Union scumbags of their perceived
> >> parasitic
> >> "rights" to fuck the general tax paying public by draining
> >> the State coffers for their retirement pleasure.
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_wisconsin_unions
>
> >> Read it and weep, Loooosers ...
> >> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> >> Why should I weep?
>
> > Because you pissed all over yourself with glee when the Lower
> > Court overturned Walker in the first place.  Even before that,
> > you drooled like the baboon you are, at the prospect of a Liberal twat
> > replacing the Republican on the Supreme Court.  Of course,
> > since you have no brain, you probably don't remember any of it,
> > you dimwitted hillbilly.
> > Weep? No.  Disappointed? Yes.  But the good folks of Wisconsin will soon
> > realize what frauds Walker and his repug friends are.  Give it an election
> > or two and things will be back to normal.  Hey, it's only 10AM out there.
> > Glad to see you up already you moronic Teahadist slacker.
>
> Seems to me they voted Walker into office because the fucking lightweight
> Liberals were  responsible for the deficit by giving away the store to
> useless
> punks like yourself.  It worked.  I think the next election will find the
> people of Wisconsin very happy with their choice.  Just remember,
> Union scum only accounts for 11% of the working population of
> the US ... the rest are smart enough not to need Unions ripping
> them off for dues that go to Liberals.
> I am really sorry that you are too stupid to grasp all that, Troll.

Walker was elected on jobs promises -- not his phony "social issues"
shit and busting unions that you teahadists have focussed on. No
worries. Recalls and legislative rollbacks are well underway in
Wisconsin, Ohio and elsewhere. Assface.

On Jun 15, 4:38 pm, REDRUM KILGORE <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 7:10 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> > > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > Because you pissed all over yourself with glee when the Lower
> > > Court overturned Walker in the first place.  Even before that,
> > > you drooled like the baboon you are, at the prospect of a Liberal twat
> > > replacing the Republican on the Supreme Court.  Of course,
> > > since you have no brain, you probably don't remember any of it,
> > > you dimwitted hillbilly.
> > > *******************************************************************
> > > Weep? No.  Disappointed? Yes.  But the good folks of Wisconsin will soon
> > > realize what frauds Walker and his repug friends are.  Give it an election
> > > or two and things will be back to normal.  Hey, it's only 10AM out there.
> > > Glad to see you up already you moronic Teahadist slacker.
>
> > Seems to me they voted Walker into office because the fucking lightweight
> > Liberals were  responsible for the deficit by giving away the store to
> > useless
> > punks like yourself.  It worked.  I think the next election will find the
> > people of Wisconsin very happy with their choice.  Just remember,
> > Union scum only accounts for 11% of the working population of
> > the US ... the rest are smart enough not to need Unions ripping
> > them off for dues that go to Liberals.
> > I am really sorry that you are too stupid to grasp all that, Troll.
>
> Walker was elected on jobs promises -- not his phony "social issues"
> shit and busting unions that you teahadists have focussed on.  No
> worries.  Recalls and legislative rollbacks are well underway in
> Wisconsin, Ohio and elsewhere.  Assface.

Obviously our Hagar and his previous kinfolk approved of President
Warren G. Harding, President Woodrow Wilson, President McKinley,
President Calvin Coolidge, and President Harry S. Truman as KKK
members in good standing.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Bast
2011-06-15 22:47:19 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> Despite all the "Schadenfreude" displayed by a collection of hapless
>> and totally ignorant Missoura hicks like the noTroll2012 and his
>> socks TOIDI KILGORE and Jason "Butt-hole" Browneye, the
>> Wisconsin Supreme Court overturned the Lower Courts decision
>> on the legality of stripping the Union scumbags of their perceived
>> parasitic
>> "rights" to fuck the general tax paying public by draining
>> the State coffers for their retirement pleasure.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_wisconsin_unions
>>
>> Read it and weep, Loooosers ...
>> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>> Why should I weep?
>>

> Because you pissed all over yourself with glee when the Lower
> Court overturned Walker in the first place. Even before that,
> you drooled like the baboon you are, at the prospect of a Liberal twat
> replacing the Republican on the Supreme Court. Of course,
> since you have no brain, you probably don't remember any of it,
> you dimwitted hillbilly.
> Weep? No. Disappointed? Yes. But the good folks of Wisconsin will soon
> realize what frauds Walker and his repug friends are. Give it an
> election or two and things will be back to normal. Hey, it's only 10AM
> out there. Glad to see you up already you moronic Teahadist slacker.

So do you want to explain it to Hagar ?
Maybe I should.

Those unions busted by the Republicans, are likely to support WHO in the
next federal election ?

And once the people of Wisconsin realize that with fewer idiots in the govt
offices,...they will work even slower, do less, and make even more blunders

Even with Obama's F-up's, he's still the least of the two evils.
So is the problem really Obama, or the fact the republicans are still trying
live down being so warped they allowed G.W. to run for them in the first
place ?
That they can't even find a decent candidate in their own party anymore.

The problem is the system,.....And BOTH the parties that gave it to us

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message

< cut Liberal whining >

Walker was elected on jobs promises -- not his phony "social issues"
shit and busting unions that you teahadists have focussed on. No
worries. Recalls and legislative rollbacks are well underway in
Wisconsin, Ohio and elsewhere. Assface.

Walker was elected because the State of Wisconsin faced
bankruptcy because the Union had bribed Congressional
Democrats into giving them benefits that nobody else in the
entire State enjoyed, thus driving the State's coffers into a
hole to the tune of 3.8 billion dollars, you ignorant Schmuck.
The Federal Unions are parasites and need to be put on par
with the non-Government unions, who do not enjoy such
perks for sitting on their fat asses and bilking the tax paying
public. But that won't affect deadbeats like you who, in all
likelihood, fall into the 48% of the population who doesn't
pay any taxes at all and this has nothing to lose.
You Liberals are the Black Plague of the 21st century and
should be eradicated by any means possible.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)