Research Discussion: Thou Shalt Not Mess With Gawd ...

Thou Shalt Not Mess With Gawd ...

Harold Camping tried to outwith Gawd for years.
Prediction after prediction went nowhere and thousand
of people, who gave up everything they had worked for
in return of being "raptured", were getting really pissed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/20110613/ts_atlantic/haroldcampingsuffersstroke38757_1

But nobody was as pee-oed as the real Gawd, who
lives some somewhere in heaven and didn't need yet
another prediction by some Earth-kook taking the
wind and the glory out of the sails of the divine Rupture ....
So he "smote" the old geezer Camping with a stroke ...
You don't tug on Superman's cape,
you don't piss into the wind
and you surely don't fuck around with Gawd ....

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-13 21:15:56 EST
On Jun 13, 3:45 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Harold Camping tried to outwith Gawd for years.
> Prediction after prediction went nowhere and thousand
> of people, who gave up everything they had worked for
> in return of being "raptured", were getting really pissed.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/20110613/ts_atlantic/haroldcampingsu...
>
> But nobody was as pee-oed as the real Gawd, who
> lives some somewhere in heaven and didn't need yet
> another prediction by some Earth-kook taking the
> wind and the glory out of the sails of the divine Rupture ....
> So he "smote" the old geezer Camping with a stroke ...
> You don't tug on Superman's cape,
> you don't piss into the wind
> and you surely don't fuck around with Gawd ....

Moses you ain't, Hagar.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jun 13, 3:45 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Harold Camping tried to outwith Gawd for years.
> Prediction after prediction went nowhere and thousand
> of people, who gave up everything they had worked for
> in return of being "raptured", were getting really pissed.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/20110613/ts_atlantic/haroldcampingsu...
>
> But nobody was as pee-oed as the real Gawd, who
> lives some somewhere in heaven and didn't need yet
> another prediction by some Earth-kook taking the
> wind and the glory out of the sails of the divine Rupture ....
> So he "smote" the old geezer Camping with a stroke ...
> You don't tug on Superman's cape,
> you don't piss into the wind
> and you surely don't fuck around with Gawd ....

Moses you ain't, Hagar.

*** But you TOIDI, are still an asshole.
You're welcome.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-14 03:01:40 EST
On Jun 13, 9:41 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 13, 3:45 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Harold Camping tried to outwith Gawd for years.
> > Prediction after prediction went nowhere and thousand
> > of people, who gave up everything they had worked for
> > in return of being "raptured", were getting really pissed.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/20110613/ts_atlantic/haroldcampingsu...
>
> > But nobody was as pee-oed as the real Gawd, who
> > lives some somewhere in heaven and didn't need yet
> > another prediction by some Earth-kook taking the
> > wind and the glory out of the sails of the divine Rupture ....
> > So he "smote" the old geezer Camping with a stroke ...
> > You don't tug on Superman's cape,
> > you don't piss into the wind
> > and you surely don't fuck around with Gawd ....
>
> Moses you ain't, Hagar.
>
> *** But you TOIDI, are still an asshole.
> You're welcome.

No thanks for your childish toilet attempt at humor, dipshit.

"REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

On Jun 13, 9:41 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 13, 3:45 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Harold Camping tried to outwith Gawd for years.
> > Prediction after prediction went nowhere and thousand
> > of people, who gave up everything they had worked for
> > in return of being "raptured", were getting really pissed.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/20110613/ts_atlantic/haroldcampingsu...
>
> > But nobody was as pee-oed as the real Gawd, who
> > lives some somewhere in heaven and didn't need yet
> > another prediction by some Earth-kook taking the
> > wind and the glory out of the sails of the divine Rupture ....
> > So he "smote" the old geezer Camping with a stroke ...
> > You don't tug on Superman's cape,
> > you don't piss into the wind
> > and you surely don't fuck around with Gawd ....
>
> Moses you ain't, Hagar.
>
> *** But you TOIDI, are still an asshole.
> You're welcome.

No thanks for your childish toilet attempt at humor, dipshit.

Bowel movements and gay people - that's all Hags talks about. He must be a
constipated old queen.

> "REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message
>
> On Jun 13, 9:41 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Jun 13, 3:45 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Harold Camping tried to outwith Gawd for years.
>> > Prediction after prediction went nowhere and thousand
>> > of people, who gave up everything they had worked for
>> > in return of being "raptured", were getting really pissed.
>>
>> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/20110613/ts_atlantic/haroldcampingsu...
>>
>> > But nobody was as pee-oed as the real Gawd, who
>> > lives some somewhere in heaven and didn't need yet
>> > another prediction by some Earth-kook taking the
>> > wind and the glory out of the sails of the divine Rupture ....
>> > So he "smote" the old geezer Camping with a stroke ...
>> > You don't tug on Superman's cape,
>> > you don't piss into the wind
>> > and you surely don't fuck around with Gawd ....
>>
>> Moses you ain't, Hagar.
>>
>> *** But you TOIDI, are still an asshole.
>> You're welcome.
>
> No thanks for your childish toilet attempt at humor, dipshit.

> Bowel movements and gay people - that's all Hags talks about. He must be
> a constipated old queen.

That's because both remind me of you Missoura Hillbilly
Deliverance faggots ... no surprise there ... I do hope you
guys wear protection ... just look what it did to your
feeble brains ... happy humping, you ape-like mutants.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-14 20:10:25 EST
On Jun 14, 8:13 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE"  wrote in message

> On Jun 13, 9:41 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 13, 3:45 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Harold Camping tried to outwith Gawd for years.
> > > Prediction after prediction went nowhere and thousand
> > > of people, who gave up everything they had worked for
> > > in return of being "raptured", were getting really pissed.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/20110613/ts_atlantic/haroldcampingsu...
>
> > > But nobody was as pee-oed as the real Gawd, who
> > > lives some somewhere in heaven and didn't need yet
> > > another prediction by some Earth-kook taking the
> > > wind and the glory out of the sails of the divine Rupture ....
> > > So he "smote" the old geezer Camping with a stroke ...
> > > You don't tug on Superman's cape,
> > > you don't piss into the wind
> > > and you surely don't fuck around with Gawd ....
>
> > Moses you ain't, Hagar.
>
> > *** But you TOIDI, are still an asshole.
> > You're welcome.
>
> No thanks for your childish toilet attempt at humor, dipshit.

> Bowel movements and gay people - that's all Hags talks about.  He must be a
> constipated old queen.

It's an unpleasant concept but seems accurate. How do his fellow
trailer park denizens tolerate that?