Research Discussion: Do We Need Another Reason To Get Out Now ???

Do We Need Another Reason To Get Out Now ???

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110612/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq

First of all the headline should squelch all rumors about "Bush went
to Iraq because of the Oil", a lip-synching ditty so favored by the
brain-dead Liberal Loonatic Left.

Secondly, wasn't ending the war one of the Negroid's most adamant
campaign promises, along with Afghanistan and the closure of Gitmo ??
What ?? Gitmo is still open ?? over 100,000 troops in Afghanistan,
building schools, roads, hospitals etc while ours are crumbling, our
kids are getting dumber by the day and the country is overrun by
illegals ???

They should repay us for getting rid of Saddam ... but it seems the
Liberal Loony Lefties (LLLs), seem to have cottoned up to GWB's
mantra of "nation-building", as long as the natives turn out to be card
carrying Liberal voters.

Herbert Glazier
2011-06-12 12:33:33 EST
On Jun 12, 12:09 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110612/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq
>
> First of all the headline should squelch all rumors about "Bush went
> to Iraq because of the Oil", a lip-synching ditty so favored by the
> brain-dead Liberal Loonatic Left.
>
> Secondly, wasn't ending the war one of the Negroid's most adamant
> campaign promises, along with Afghanistan and the closure of Gitmo ??
> What ?? Gitmo is still open ?? over 100,000 troops in Afghanistan,
> building schools, roads, hospitals etc while ours are crumbling, our
> kids are getting dumber by the day and the country is overrun by
> illegals ???
>
> They should repay us for getting rid of Saddam ... but it seems the
> Liberal Loony Lefties (LLLs), seem to have cottoned up to GWB's
> mantra of "nation-building", as long as the natives turn out to be card
> carrying Liberal voters.

Reality is America is overrun by GOPer liars and stealers. Bush should
be in a federal prison for crimes against Americans,and giving 3.3
trillion to GOPer bankers. I have listed GOP crimes. GOPers will not
pass a bill unless it puts big bucks in their deep pockets.GOPers
wiped out the poor,and now its the middle class that will start to
suffer. O ya TreBert

"herbert glazier" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jun 12, 12:09 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110612/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq
>
> First of all the headline should squelch all rumors about "Bush went
> to Iraq because of the Oil", a lip-synching ditty so favored by the
> brain-dead Liberal Loonatic Left.
>
> Secondly, wasn't ending the war one of the Negroid's most adamant
> campaign promises, along with Afghanistan and the closure of Gitmo ??
> What ?? Gitmo is still open ?? over 100,000 troops in Afghanistan,
> building schools, roads, hospitals etc while ours are crumbling, our
> kids are getting dumber by the day and the country is overrun by
> illegals ???
>
> They should repay us for getting rid of Saddam ... but it seems the
> Liberal Loony Lefties (LLLs), seem to have cottoned up to GWB's
> mantra of "nation-building", as long as the natives turn out to be card
> carrying Liberal voters.

Reality is America is overrun by GOPer liars and stealers. Bush should
be in a federal prison for crimes against Americans,and giving 3.3
trillion to GOPer bankers. I have listed GOP crimes. GOPers will not
pass a bill unless it puts big bucks in their deep pockets.GOPers
wiped out the poor,and now its the middle class that will start to
suffer. O ya TreBert

***********************************
I see ... that's why 45 million Americans get food stamps and 45%
of Americans don't pay ANY income taxes. The illegals here are ten
times better off than in their own country, thanks to Liberal largesse
with our, the tax paying minority's money. You live in a world of
make believe, old man. I'm sure you slop off the Federal till just like
that moocher AA. It's in your genes. Then bitching about also is the
result of Liberal brainwashing, which, in your case, was a shoo-in.

On Jun 12, 9:09 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110612/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq
>
> First of all the headline should squelch all rumors about "Bush went
> to Iraq because of the Oil", a lip-synching ditty so favored by the
> brain-dead Liberal Loonatic Left.
>
> Secondly, wasn't ending the war one of the Negroid's most adamant
> campaign promises, along with Afghanistan and the closure of Gitmo ??
> What ?? Gitmo is still open ?? over 100,000 troops in Afghanistan,
> building schools, roads, hospitals etc while ours are crumbling, our
> kids are getting dumber by the day and the country is overrun by
> illegals ???
>
> They should repay us for getting rid of Saddam ... but it seems the
> Liberal Loony Lefties (LLLs), seem to have cottoned up to GWB's
> mantra of "nation-building", as long as the natives turn out to be card
> carrying Liberal voters.

Except Saddam was actually the best thing they had going, especially
if we'd just taken out his two worthless kids a decade earlier, and
otherwise he was about to become a multi trillionaire with the new
artificial price of oil about to happen.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

On Jun 12, 10:36 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "herbert glazier" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 12, 12:09 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110612/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq
>
> > First of all the headline should squelch all rumors about "Bush went
> > to Iraq because of the Oil", a lip-synching ditty so favored by the
> > brain-dead Liberal Loonatic Left.
>
> > Secondly, wasn't ending the war one of the Negroid's most adamant
> > campaign promises, along with Afghanistan and the closure of Gitmo ??
> > What ?? Gitmo is still open ?? over 100,000 troops in Afghanistan,
> > building schools, roads, hospitals etc while ours are crumbling, our
> > kids are getting dumber by the day and the country is overrun by
> > illegals ???
>
> > They should repay us for getting rid of Saddam ... but it seems the
> > Liberal Loony Lefties (LLLs), seem to have cottoned up to GWB's
> > mantra of "nation-building", as long as the natives turn out to be card
> > carrying Liberal voters.
>
> Reality is America is overrun by GOPer liars and stealers. Bush should
> be in a federal prison for crimes against Americans,and giving 3.3
> trillion to GOPer bankers. I have listed GOP crimes. GOPers will not
> pass a bill unless it puts big bucks in their deep pockets.GOPers
> wiped out the poor,and now its the middle class that will start to
> suffer.  O ya   TreBert
>
>         ***********************************
> I see ... that's why 45 million Americans get food stamps and 45%
> of Americans don't pay ANY income taxes. The illegals here are ten
> times better off than in their own country, thanks to Liberal largesse
> with our, the tax paying minority's money. You live in a world of
> make believe, old man. I'm sure you slop off the Federal till just like
> that moocher AA.  It's in your genes.  Then bitching about also is the
> result of Liberal brainwashing, which, in your case, was a shoo-in.

Local farmers tried to pay Americans an all-inclusive $20/hr to
harvest onions, and most turned up their mostly white Semite noses and
otherwise others didn't bother to return for even a second day of
work. Go figure.

How much would a farmer have to pay Hagar or any other redneck that
you approve of?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

On 6/12/2011 1:36 PM, Hägar wrote:

> ***********************************
> I see ... that's why 45 million Americans get food stamps and 45%
> of Americans don't pay ANY income taxes. The illegals here are ten
> times better off than in their own country, thanks to Liberal largesse
> with our, the tax paying minority's money. You live in a world of
> make believe, old man. I'm sure you slop off the Federal till just like
> that moocher AA. It's in your genes. Then bitching about also is the
> result of Liberal brainwashing, which, in your case, was a shoo-in.

Oh ya, I'm sure that Bert, Guth and AA are all sucking
off the government tit. That's why they bitch so much...

They want MORE.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Jun 12, 10:36 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "herbert glazier" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 12, 12:09 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110612/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq
>
> > First of all the headline should squelch all rumors about "Bush went
> > to Iraq because of the Oil", a lip-synching ditty so favored by the
> > brain-dead Liberal Loonatic Left.
>
> > Secondly, wasn't ending the war one of the Negroid's most adamant
> > campaign promises, along with Afghanistan and the closure of Gitmo ??
> > What ?? Gitmo is still open ?? over 100,000 troops in Afghanistan,
> > building schools, roads, hospitals etc while ours are crumbling, our
> > kids are getting dumber by the day and the country is overrun by
> > illegals ???
>
> > They should repay us for getting rid of Saddam ... but it seems the
> > Liberal Loony Lefties (LLLs), seem to have cottoned up to GWB's
> > mantra of "nation-building", as long as the natives turn out to be card
> > carrying Liberal voters.
>
> Reality is America is overrun by GOPer liars and stealers. Bush should
> be in a federal prison for crimes against Americans,and giving 3.3
> trillion to GOPer bankers. I have listed GOP crimes. GOPers will not
> pass a bill unless it puts big bucks in their deep pockets.GOPers
> wiped out the poor,and now its the middle class that will start to
> suffer. O ya TreBert
>
> ***********************************
> I see ... that's why 45 million Americans get food stamps and 45%
> of Americans don't pay ANY income taxes. The illegals here are ten
> times better off than in their own country, thanks to Liberal largesse
> with our, the tax paying minority's money. You live in a world of
> make believe, old man. I'm sure you slop off the Federal till just like
> that moocher AA. It's in your genes. Then bitching about also is the
> result of Liberal brainwashing, which, in your case, was a shoo-in.

Local farmers tried to pay Americans an all-inclusive $20/hr to
harvest onions, and most turned up their mostly white Semite noses and
otherwise others didn't bother to return for even a second day of
work. Go figure.

How much would a farmer have to pay Hagar or any other redneck that
you approve of?

Have you seen Hagar? He could no more harvest row crops (physically or
mentally) than fly to the moon. His first question would be, "How tall is
an onion tree?"

Jake
2011-06-12 15:34:44 EST
On Jun 12, 11:09 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
(kids are getting dumber by the day and the country)

And even dumber at the trailerpark, huh Hags?
Jake.

On Jun 12, 12:34 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 12, 11:09 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> (kids are getting dumber by the day and the country)
>
> And even dumber at the trailerpark, huh Hags?
> Jake.

Their K12 version of home-schooling maxes out with those thick paged
and glossy eye-candy pop-up talking books that always smell like
bacon.

Problem is, all inks were highly toxic with lead, and Hags ate most of
his books because they looked and smelled like food.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Clave
2011-06-12 16:45:30 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110612/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq
>
> First of all the headline should squelch all rumors about "Bush went
> to Iraq because of the Oil"

Um, why? Because Iraqis don't want to repay the US? You think that's some
kind of surprise?

Well fucking DUH...

FREE CLUE: Bush/Cheney invaded Iraq for their oil.

FREE CLUE THE SECOND: You get stupider every day.

Jim