Research Discussion: Count All The Darkies In This Picture ...

Count All The Darkies In This Picture ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110610/ts_yblog_thelookout/with-obama-doing-little-on-jobs-allies-grow-frustrated

Seems the Negroid surrounds himself with other ... Negroids. Isn't that
reverse-racism ??? Not that I'd want to be hanging around with the imbecile

Jason Browneye
2011-06-11 13:56:49 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110610/ts_yblog_thelookout/with-obama-doing-little-on-jobs-allies-grow-frustrated

Seems the Negroid surrounds himself with other ... Negroids. Isn't that
reverse-racism ??? Not that I'd want to be hanging around with the imbecile

Sort of like how you surround yourself with other inbred trailer dwelling
crackers.

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110610/ts_yblog_thelookout/with-obama-doing-little-on-jobs-allies-grow-frustrated
>
> Seems the Negroid surrounds himself with other ... Negroids. Isn't that
> reverse-racism ??? Not that I'd want to be hanging around with the
> imbecile

> Sort of like how you surround yourself with other inbred trailer dwelling
> crackers.

Exactly ... or when you're surrounded by that drooling bunch of
rump rangers during your "Deliverance" rehearsals ... like that.
But being a fairy, you probably don't mind ...

Jason Browneye
2011-06-11 19:06:57 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110610/ts_yblog_thelookout/with-obama-doing-little-on-jobs-allies-grow-frustrated
>
> Seems the Negroid surrounds himself with other ... Negroids. Isn't that
> reverse-racism ??? Not that I'd want to be hanging around with the
> imbecile

> Sort of like how you surround yourself with other inbred trailer dwelling
> crackers.

Exactly ... or when you're surrounded by that drooling bunch of
rump rangers during your "Deliverance" rehearsals ... like that.
But being a fairy, you probably don't mind ...

Hags again with the gay agenda.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-11 19:30:25 EST
On Jun 11, 7:06 pm, "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net>
wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110610/ts_yblog_thelookout...
>
> > Seems the Negroid surrounds himself with other ... Negroids.  Isn't that
> > reverse-racism ???  Not that I'd want to be hanging around with the
> > imbecile
>
> > ***************************************************************************­*****
> > Sort of like how you surround yourself with other inbred trailer dwelling
> > crackers.
>
> Exactly ... or when you're surrounded by that drooling bunch of
> rump rangers during your "Deliverance" rehearsals ... like that.
> But being a fairy, you probably don't mind ...

> Hags again with the gay agenda.

Indeed. Hags is a fag. He should say so. Everyone in his trailer
park already knows it and hides their male children and animals
(especially ferrets and hamsters) whenever Hags is nearby.

wrote:
> "H gar" wrote in message

> "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar" wrote in message
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110610/ts_yblog_thelookout...
>
> > Seems the Negroid surrounds himself with other ... Negroids. Isn't that
> > reverse-racism ??? Not that I'd want to be hanging around with the
> > imbecile
>
> > ***************************************************************************\ufffd*****
> > Sort of like how you surround yourself with other inbred trailer
> > dwelling
> > crackers.
>
> Exactly ... or when you're surrounded by that drooling bunch of
> rump rangers during your "Deliverance" rehearsals ... like that.
> But being a fairy, you probably don't mind ...

> Hags again with the gay agenda.

Indeed. Hags is a fag. He should say so. Everyone in his trailer
park already knows it and hides their male children and animals
(especially ferrets and hamsters) whenever Hags is nearby.

*************************************
You are so persistently droll, you wittle bed wetter. You might be
fun to banter with, if you had a working brain instead of a limited,
albeit flawed and repetitive imagination.
So you didn't like the way your daddy "reared" you ....

On Jun 11, 8:12 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110610/ts_yblog_thelookout...
>
> Seems the Negroid surrounds himself with other ... Negroids.  Isn't that
> reverse-racism ???  Not that I'd want to be hanging around with the imbecile

But GOP/ZNR rednecks are not in good enough shape to play football, or
even half smart enough, unless you are the exception.

Why don't you show us your pecks and a little of whatever is holding
them up?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Jun 11, 8:12 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110610/ts_yblog_thelookout...
>
> Seems the Negroid surrounds himself with other ... Negroids. Isn't that
> reverse-racism ??? Not that I'd want to be hanging around with the
> imbecile

But GOP/ZNR rednecks are not in good enough shape to play football, or
even half smart enough, unless you are the exception.

Why don't you show us your pecks and a little of whatever is holding
them up?

That would be a Wonder Bra.

Jason Browneye
2011-06-12 18:11:13 EST

"Notroll2012" wrote in message news:BKaJp.3424$xh5.706@newsfe02.iad...

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Jun 11, 8:12 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110610/ts_yblog_thelookout...
>
> Seems the Negroid surrounds himself with other ... Negroids. Isn't that
> reverse-racism ??? Not that I'd want to be hanging around with the
> imbecile

But GOP/ZNR rednecks are not in good enough shape to play football, or
even half smart enough, unless you are the exception.

Why don't you show us your pecks and a little of whatever is holding
them up?

That would be a Wonder Bra.

Do they make those for man boobs?

Jason Browneye