Research Discussion: Kadhafi Orders Mass Rapes In Libya ...

Kadhafi Orders Mass Rapes In Libya ...

And naturally, the noTroll, KILGORE and Browneye gangs don't want to miss
out on all the fun, so they pooled their resources to purchase a family size
jar of Vaseline and they are headed for the Libyan desert, hoping to
encounter hordes of Kadhafi's rampaging and randy troopers, at attention.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110609/wl_afp/libyaconflictrapeiccun_20110609113725

Rear-end encounters with assorted mountain dweebs and cretins have long
played a major role in the feminization of the redneck clans, whose motto is
"We like the way our fathers reared us" ... 'nuff said.

Good luck Ozark boys ... remember ... keep the sand out of your poopers ...
it'll only irritate Kadhafi's pole rangers and aggravate your sphincters.

"Hägar" wrote in message

And naturally, the noTroll, KILGORE and Browneye gangs don't want to miss
out on all the fun, so they pooled their resources to purchase a family size
jar of Vaseline and they are headed for the Libyan desert, hoping to
encounter hordes of Kadhafi's rampaging and randy troopers, at attention.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110609/wl_afp/libyaconflictrapeiccun_20110609113725

Rear-end encounters with assorted mountain dweebs and cretins have long
played a major role in the feminization of the redneck clans, whose motto is
"We like the way our fathers reared us" ... 'nuff said.

Good luck Ozark boys ... remember ... keep the sand out of your poopers ...
it'll only irritate Kadhafi's pole rangers and aggravate your sphincters.

Hags again with his gay agenda. I hear he's getting his own cable channel -
Hagar - all gay, all the time.

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcSLpBZKcm2CZGdmd2c5OHRfMTY5ZnBzc3pqZGI&hl=en_US

"Hägar" wrote in message

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcSLpBZKcm2CZGdmd2c5OHRfMTY5ZnBzc3pqZGI&hl=en_US

Is that all you've got, you "old, fat totem pole?"
Bwaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcSLpBZKcm2CZGdmd2c5OHRfMTY5ZnBzc3pqZGI&hl=en_US

> Is that all you've got, you "old, fat totem pole?"
> Bwaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!

Have your mommy change your diapers, wittle boi ...

... still want to buy a vowel ???

Bast
2011-06-10 17:53:34 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> And naturally, the noTroll, KILGORE and Browneye gangs don't want to
> miss out on all the fun, so they pooled their resources to purchase a
> family size jar of Vaseline and they are headed for the Libyan desert,
> hoping to encounter hordes of Kadhafi's rampaging and randy troopers,
> at attention.
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110609/wl_afp/libyaconflictrapeiccun_20110609113725
>
> Rear-end encounters with assorted mountain dweebs and cretins have long
> played a major role in the feminization of the redneck clans, whose
> motto is "We like the way our fathers reared us" ... 'nuff said.
>
> Good luck Ozark boys ... remember ... keep the sand out of your poopers
> ... it'll only irritate Kadhafi's pole rangers and aggravate your
> sphincters.
> Hags again with his gay agenda. I hear he's getting his own cable
> channel - Hagar - all gay, all the time.

I think Hagar is the model for the Mr Slave Character on South Park.
"ooooooooo,.....jeezzis kriyst"

On Jun 10, 11:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcSLpBZKcm2CZGdmd2c5OHRfMTY5ZnBzc3...

> > Is that all you've got, you "old, fat totem pole?"
> > Bwaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!
>
> Have your mommy change your diapers, wittle boi ...
>
> ... still want to buy a vowel ???

Did your sister buy a ticket to Libya? (just to get away from you)

On Jun 10, 11:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H gar" wrote in message
>
> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcSLpBZKcm2CZGdmd2c5OHRfMTY5ZnBzc3...

> > Is that all you've got, you "old, fat totem pole?"
> > Bwaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!
>
> Have your mommy change your diapers, wittle boi ...
>
> ... still want to buy a vowel ???

Did your sister buy a ticket to Libya? (just to get away from you)

*** Thanks GuthBall ... I was wondering why she bought that ticket ....
You're so smart ...